Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,848 Followers

I stood and, with shaking hands, I unbuttoned her cum-spattered blouse. I slipped my hand inside onto her shoulders, gently caressing her skin as I slid the shirt back and it fell to the floor with a soft sound. Erin stood there as I admired her body. A pale pink, lacy, low bra cupped her perfect breasts. Though they were small compared to mine, on her body they were perfect and full looking. I reached round, our boobs pressing gently together as I unhooked the bra clip. My fingers brushed her back as I removed the bra. Her nipples were erect and as I had noticed, very large and high on her breasts, their pink contrasting with the darker aureoles.

I knelt beside her and reached up to undo her skirt, sliding the zip down and letting the garment fall. Beneath she was wearing a skimpy pair of pale blue silk shorts. I ran my hands over her thighs and round her perfect derrière. I could see a dark patch between her legs and as I moved closed I caught the smell of her arousal. I was trembling again as I gently and slowly drew her panties down. Her pussy was covered in short, fine hair with the same auburn tint of her hair. Her labia were swollen, the inner lips glistening dark red within. I reached forward and brushed her wet, swollen pussy lips. I remembered what she had done to me and what felt good when I played with myself.

I leant forward and gently kissed her mound as my fingers continued their exploring. She was almost dripping wet and I couldn't resist running my tongue over her pussy. The thought of what I was doing and her exquisite taste got my own pussy tingling again. My fingers probed deeper and my tongue lapped and slithered across and between her folds. Erin moaned in pleasure opening her legs wider and leaning back against the wall to allow me greater access. I slid my fingers out so that I could place my mouth over her pussy and begin slipping my tongue inside her. I was in heaven and Erin seemed to be enjoying it too.

My hands now caressed and squeezed her arse as I dined on her sex. My roaming finger accidently pressed against her arsehole. I felt her arsehole lips pucker at first before relaxing, engulfing the tip of my finger. "Mmm, yes," she sighed. Cool, I thought: it's not just me that enjoys her arsehole being touched, so pushed my finger deeper and I began lapping at the hood of her clit. Erin's arsehole seemed to open slightly as she pressed down, completely engulfing my finger.

I now slid two fingers of my left hand into her pussy whilst gently squirming the finger in her butt. Erin's breath now came in short, sharp gasps and moans so I continued. I drove my tongue deep into her, my teeth raking her clit, and I felt her vaginal and anal muscles contract. She gave a deep growl and then a short, high gasp and my left hand felt a short flow of hot wetness. She grabbed my head, pressing me into her crotch as her pussy now gushed. My tits were sprayed and I could feel the moisture running in warm trickles over my tummy before I could move my mouth to drink as much as I could. I savoured this new fluid: runny and with a slightly sweet taste that I liked.

Her orgasm ebbed and passed and she dropped down beside me. We kissed deeply, hugging and caressing.

"Shall we finish up?" I asked.

"Yes," agreed Erin, "but in the nude!" So we did but, remembering the security guard, we didn't take too long.

We dressed again: Erin in just her blouse and skirt, slipping her short panties and bra into her handbag, whist she insisted I just wear my top and leggings. I was very aware of how obvious my ass and pussy were in the tight fabric but Erin merely smiled and said "Exactly!" when I pointed this out.

We went back to our desks. Erin ordered a cab - "The company will pay as we've been doing overtime," she told me and we headed off together. "My place?" she asked as we got into the cab.

"Yes please, my darling" I replied, "tonight and every night!" as we cuddled up together on the back seat.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,848 Followers
12