Overtime Ch. 01

Story Info
He forces his coworker to submit.
4.3k words
4.39
236.3k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vessira
Vessira
17 Followers

**This was my first attempt at writing a story, and I foresee a number of future chapters. Thank you to my friends from the Lit board who helped me with the editing.**

Overtime – Chapter 1

Glancing down at her watch again, Jody mumbled to herself. "This day is taking forever!"

It was 4 o'clock on Wednesday, and Jody only had one more hour before the workday was done and her long weekend began. She had requested Thursday and Friday off to prepare for a friend's wedding. Her friend Lizzy had been like a sister to her all through college, and despite their many differences, they remained close. Lizzy's wedding was on Friday, but Jody was in charge of the bachelorette party Thursday night and still had a million things to do.

"Only an hour to go, kiddo," Marcus said playfully strolling into the room. Jody felt herself getting both irritated and blushing at the same time.

"I don't know why you keep calling me kiddo, you're only a year older than I am," Jody retorted.

"Yes, but I'm 27. I am officially an old man by now. You're only 26, practically a baby."

Marcus watched smugly as Jody's cheeks turned pink. He could never understand why she was so shy. Since she joined the company 6 months ago and started sharing an office with him, Marcus had found Jody to be a terribly sweet and soft-spoken person, but wondered how many people missed her intelligence and great sense of humor. She did not have many other friends in the office as far as he could tell, mainly because she was too introverted to start conversations with people she did not already know.

"Such a shame too," Marcus thought.

In his eyes, Jody was practically a dream girl than any guy would be lucky to have. She was 5'2" with light brownish hair and hazel green eyes. She had a few extra pounds, but it suited her well, as most of it seemed to be in her chest. If she would only notice his less than subtle hints, Marcus would have dated Jody in a second.

"Did I hear something about an old man?" Robert Allen came strolling into the office, shaking his head.

Robert was Jody's boss, and she felt lucky to be working under him. When Jody applied for her job 6 months ago, she never thought she would actually get it, as she did not have nearly enough work experience coming straight out of graduate school. Robert had decided to give her a chance, and taken care to give Jody help whenever she needed it. Jody could not have asked for nicer coworkers than Marcus and Robert. While she did not directly work with Marcus, Jody shared an office with him, and he always made an effort to talk to her and bring her out of her shell. Sometimes Jody thought Marcus flirted with her, but she suspected he thought of her more like a kid sister. Jody thought he was terribly handsome at 6'2" with dark brown hair and light blue eyes. Marcus was the only real friend she had made at work, since her job did not generally require her to work with anyone from other departments other than her boss Robert and the clients. Marcus was an IT guy, but they had run out of room upstairs so he moved in an office in the basement on his own. When Jody was hired, they stuck her in with him, much to Marcus's delight. Peering back and forth between her boss and her office mate, Jody chuckled to herself.

Standing next to each other, Marcus and Robert could not look any more different. Marcus was tall and thin, with dark hair, light skin, and adorable black framed glasses. Robert on the other hand, was barely 5'7" and had a solid body, although he was in great shape at 34 as far as Jody could tell thru his work attire. Robert had reddish brown hair and warm brown eyes. Jody absolutely adored her boss. He worked extremely hard, and had gotten divorced only 4 months ago when his wife left him for another man. He once told Jody that his wife accused him of never being home because she claimed he would rather be at the office than at home with her. Jody could not imagine Robert being a bad husband, even if he did work a lot. He had this way about him that when he laughed; it made Jody's insides light up. Jody wished sometimes Robert were not her boss. She had always been attracted to slightly older men, and Robert was extremely handsome, but she was far too shy to act on it, and she loved her job and would never put it in jeopardy.

"Don't worry Robert, we weren't talking about you," Marcus laughed.

"Good thing," Robert chuckled, "Otherwise I might have to go get your boss Dan and insist he find you a new office so poor Jody here can get some work done for a change."

Of course, Robert knew how hard Jody worked. She was a quick learner and he could tell when he had interviewed her that she was the type to go the extra mile to get a job done.

"Unfortunely, I'm the bearer of bad news." Robert said, "The client pushed up the dates, and they want our Projection Report next Wednesday. I know you're not going to be around the rest of this week, Jody. Do you think you can have everything done?"


Jody pursed her lips slightly. This would be tough since she would really only have Monday and Tuesday to finish the report now.

"Don't worry Robert. I will get it done. I'll just have to learn to ignore any people who try to distract me, like Marcus."

Marcus smirked a little, than turned away to face his computer monitor. "Don't mind me, I'm not even here."

"Alright then, Jody. Have a nice weekend. I will see you on Monday. Let me know if you need extra help if you think you might not make it. Robert walked out of the door and around the corner to his own office.

The last hour flew by as Jody suddenly had a looming deadline trying to get her Reports ready. Marcus asked her questions about the wedding she was attending. Jody explained that she would be spending the next couple days getting her nails done, preparing for the bachelorette party, and then tending to all her bridesmaid duties for the wedding. Jody's friend Lizzy, always more eccentric and outgoing of the two friends, was having a small but elegant wedding.

"So who's the lucky guy who gets to be your date?" Marcus asked.

"I don't have one," she said quietly.

"Aww, you should have asked me," Marcus teased. "I would have been your date for the right price. I take MasterCard, Visa, and goodnight kisses you know!"

Jody laughed, "Too bad I'm broke. Besides, I stopped paying for dates last week. New corporate policy: no more pity dates or men I pay to take me out"

Jody turned back to her desk to so Marcus wouldn't be able to see her blush. She needed to concentrate on work. Soon it was 5pm and Jody waved at Marcus as she rushed out the door.

The wedding Friday turned out beautifully and Lizzy looked stunning. Jody had never found a date in time, although she had wondered how serious Marcus had been about his offer to go with her. Always helpful Lizzy paired her up with on of the groom's cousin who was also in the wedding party at the last minute Jody thought he seemed nice enough, but they were both too shy and barely spoke to each other. Jody wished she could be more at ease around people, but it just did not come naturally to her. She could not remember the last time she had had a real date that was not a fix up by a friend, let alone an actual relationship or sex. As the wedding reception went into the night Friday, Jody found herself worrying about work and her upcoming deadline. She really wanted to prove to Robert that she could get everything done on her own and make him proud. She kissed Lizzy and her new hubby John goodbye and left the reception a bit early to head home. Jody had decided to spend a few hours at work on Saturday and possibly Sunday making sure she finished her report on time, since she did not have any other plans. Jody had never needed to come to work on a weekend before, but she knew most other people in the office did not, so she hoped to have the place all to herself so she could work in peace.

The next day Jody went into the office at about 10:30am after going to the gym. She had showered afterwards and put on a knee-length printed skirt and a simple white t-shirt and sandals. This was not her typical work attire, but since it was a weekend, she assumed it would not be a big deal. There did not appear to be anyone else in the building when Jody got there, so she walked into her office, shut the door, popped a CD in the tower, and put her headphones on. Jody always seemed to prefer working with music on, she felt it helped her keep motivated and upbeat. At around 12:30pm, she had gotten a nice bit accomplished and decided to reward herself with something from the snack machine down the hall. Jody had promised herself she would not stay too late, so she figured a quick snack, and she would be out of the office by 3pm at the latest to get some real food. Out of habit, she closed her office door behind her when she left. The vending machines were down the hall a little ways, and after selecting something sweet, Jody walked back to her office humming the music. Looking at the floor while she walked and munched on her animal crackers, Jody allowed her mind to wander as she made her way back to her door. When she got there, she instinctively reached for the handle, not noticing the door was now open, and she ended up colliding right into Marcus.

Jody looked up, embarrassed, and blushed even harder when she saw Marcus peering down at her in a tight-fitted t-shirt and jeans that looked like they were made especially for him. Despite having shared an office for the last six months, Jody realized she had never been this close to Marcus before as his light smelling cologne began to make her head swim.

"Well, well, well," Marcus wrapped his arms around Jody playfully. "If I'd known you'd wanted a hug that bad, I would have just given you one. No need to run me over, Kiddo."

Jody felt dizzy for a moment as Marcus picked her up, hugged her to his chest and then released her.

"I...I...I didn't see you. I thought I would be the only one here today."

"Excuses, excuses. Yeah, I dropped by to do a few minor software upgrades, since it's always easier when no one is using the servers."

Marcus held his breathe for a moment. Jody looked amazing today. Normally she dressed very conservative and she looked very relaxed and sexy with her hair loose and in a skirt. Immediately Marcus felt his cock begin to harden. They had never really been alone together, and Marcus realized if things were ever going to happen with him and Jody, this might be the best opportunity.

"Well you're free to bump into me anytime Jody, you won't hear me complain."

Marcus winced. He wondered if that sounded as cheesy as he thought, and if Jody really had any interest in him at all. Jody kind of giggled nervously and looked down. Not knowing what came over him, Marcus realized he'd wrapped his left arm around Jody again and pulled her to him, and cupping her chin with his right hand, he positioned her face up to look at him. Before Jody knew what had happened, Marcus kissed her.

"What am I doing? What if she doesn't like me?" Marcus felt himself start to panic a little.

But Jody didn't push him away. Suddenly she was kissing him back and Marcus lost it. He allowed his hands to start roaming down the sides of her body and over her full breasts. Jody's tongue wrapped around his and he thought he heard the slightest of moans escape from her lips. Marcus was an incredible kisser, Jody thought. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on her tiptoes to bring herself even closer to him. Marcus cupped the side of her left breast while his other hand snuck up under her shirt and stroked her side. Tracing his fingers over her shirt, Marcus found Jody's nipple and tugged it lightly. Dropping her right hand to his waist, Jody pulled her body against Marcus. Pressing Jody back against the desk, Marcus leaned into her body and he felt his penis become fully hard. It was as if all the sexual tension had been building up over the last 6 months and it the floodgates were open now. His hand inched further up under her shirt and maneuvered under her bra so he could roll her nipple with his thumb and forefinger. Jody felt her nipples harden under his touch.

Marcus needed to have more of Jody. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he lifted her up and sat her on the desk. She was breathing heavier now and allowing her hands to run up and down his back. Marcus parted Jody's legs with his right hand and pulled her closer to his crotch with the left. Her skirt inched up her legs a bit and Marcus thought he could smell her excitement coming from between her legs. Holding her at the hips against his cock, Marcus ran the palm of his hand up the inside of her thighs towards her panty-covered mound. Jody began to squirm a little as he reached the edge of her panties and hooked his thumb under them slightly while his index finger began to trace over her enclosed pussy lips. Her panties were silky and Marcus could feel her dampness already beginning to soak through them. He pushed slightly harder with his fingers, tracing her delicate folds through the cloth. Marcus made sure to press the base of his palm so that it grinded into Jody's mons.

Jody's head was swimming. She never imagined things would actually happen with Marcus, and especially not at the office. Even though it was a Saturday and they were the only two around, Jody's paranoia kicked in and she decided things were going too far. This was very unlike her. She certainly should not be doing this at the office, no matter how good it felt, and she convinced herself that fooling around with a coworker, even one as cute as Marcus was a bad idea. Pulling away from his mouth, Jody clamped her hands on his shoulders to keep him from kissing her again.

"This is a bad idea Marcus. We need to stop. I can't do this."

Marcus peered at her face for a moment, considering her words and studying her face. He didn't want to stop! Marcus tried to calm himself down some as he watched her until he noticed Jody biting her bottom lip.

"Damn her!" he thought. "She wants this just as much as I do, but she's too scared and trying to back out now."

Marcus wasn't about to let Jody get away with it. He pushed his body in closer to her, moving now in to kiss her neck.

"Marcus, I said we should stop!"

Jody was surprised by his move. This only made him kiss her neck harder and begin nibbling on it. He attacked her pussy with renewed force, stroking it and pushing harder against the wet spot in her panties. Jody could not help moaning, but she began to become frightened. This had gone too far, and she suddenly remembered how very alone they were. Marcus finally pulled her panties to the side and slipped two of his fingers inside her. His thumb found her clit and began making circles.

Jody couldn't remember the last time anyone else's hands besides her own had done that. But enough was enough. Jody reached forward with her hands and tried pushing Marcus's hand away from her. He grabbed her by the wrists with his other hand and pinned them together and Jody heard him growl. Marcus shoved a third finger inside Jody and bent them forward towards him, searching for her secret spot. Jody tried backing away but Marcus held her still.

Removing his fingers from her wet snatch, Marcus instead grabbed her panties and ripped them at the crotch. He pulled her forwards by her wrists, backing away from the desk, and then spun her around and pressed on her back making her bend over with her face on the desk. Jody did not know what to do. She tried pushing off the desk and Marcus grabbed her by the hair and held her still. She could not believe what was happening, and she whimpered realizing she was powerless against Marcus's strong grip.


Once Jody stopped moving, Marcus released her hair and put his hand on the small of her back. Marcus pushed down on Jody's back with one hand, and used the other to unbutton his jean and release his thick cock from its confines. He spread Jody's legs with his feet, lifted her skirt, and positioned himself just outside her wet hole. Rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her slit, Marcus could barely control himself to keep from burying all 7 inches of his cock inside her. He knew Jody was scared, but he wanted to tease her, make her want it just as bad as he did. He ran his head all over her slick lips, coating it in her juices, allowing it to open her just barely without actually pushing himself inside. Marcus's hand released his cock and snuck under Jody and he began pinching her clit again.

"Please stop, Marcus," Jody pleaded with him.

She could not believe what was happening. Marcus's response was to rub and flick her nub harder, but he had still not entered her. To Jody, it seemed like this would never end. Marcus assaulted her with his fingers for maybe ten minutes with his cock head poised to enter her Jody had to bite her lip from moaning as he skillfully massaged her clit. Jody's body knew her true feelings more than she was willing to admit to herself. Marcus rubbed her back while he continued to tease her entrance, waiting for the right time. The pressure on her clit continued to make Jody wet. Jody began to feel dizzy; she started to wonder if he was ever going to fuck her.

"Wait, what am I thinking?" Jody couldn't make sense of her feelings.

Her breathing deepened and she began to give out little gasps. Soon all she could think about was what it would feel like to have him inside her. Jody shut her eyes, but this only made it harder to ignore the slick cock rubbing against her hole, taunting her that it could fill her at any moment. Jody felt her body push itself back on his cock just a little, pushing his head into her pussy so he was inside her and she breathed a sigh of relief.

This is what Marcus had been waiting for. He had been waiting for Jody to respond, to want it as badly as he did. Without waiting any further, he buried his cock inside her. He started with long, deep strokes, allowing Jody's pussy to get used to his girth while he continued to rub and tease her engorged clit. Her muscles gripped him like a vice and Marcus knew he would have to be careful if he wanted to have any sort of stamina for this first round.

Marcus knew his tendencies to be able to have sex two or three times in a row without much downtime, and he was sure he was going to take full advantage of it. He watched as Jody gripped onto the other side of the desk and held on to it as she began to push him back against his cock in pace with his strokes. The sounds she made were getting stronger and with each thrust, she tried to hold him in her longer.

He grabbed on to her hips and began to thrust harder. Jody could feel her body respond as Marcus began thrusting faster and grinding into her. She could not believe she was close to having and orgasm. Marcus's cock was nice and thick, possibly even thicker than the dildo she had at home. Jody's grasp on the desk tightened as she felt herself approaching orgasm and she began to push herself so Marcus could get as deep in her as possible, but then suddenly he stopped. Marcus pulled himself completed out of her and left his throbbing head just resting at her entrance. Jody moaned in pain. She was so close to cumming and she had no idea how bad she had needed release. She tried pressing herself back onto Marcus's cock, but his hands held her firmly in place. Jody whimpered.

"Tell me you want it, Jody." This was the first time Marcus has spoke since this whole ordeal began.

"Wha....what?" Jody did not know what he wanted.

"I want you to tell me you want it. Otherwise I'm going to stop." Marcus felt her squirming in his hands and knew she wants confused.

"Marcus, I..." Jody said quietly allowing herself to trail off.

Vessira
Vessira
17 Followers
12