Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They reached his apartment door and he escorted Viola in. His apartment was modern, neat, and breathtaking. It was obvious that he knew what to spend his salary on. He had floor to ceiling windows that gave him a view of Manhattan. As Patrick headed to his bedroom Viola looked all over the apartment; her facial expression was cold but inside she was impressed. Patrick walked up behind her.

"So, we should leave and get you home."

Viola was confused. "Huh? What? What was that in the elevator?"

Patrick chuckled. "You mean the kiss? I wanted to kiss you so I did. You said 'We're not fucking ever again' you didn't mention anything about kissing."

Flustered, Viola laughed "Okay, no problem, no sex, fine." She headed towards the door.

"Oh don't be upset VJ." Patrick said following her. She unlocked his door and pulled it open but Patrick pushed it closed.

"VJ, if you want to fuck me just say so."

Viola stared blankly "No, I want to go to my home so I can prepare to see my husband and kids tomorrow, and stop calling me VJ."

Patrick frowned and let her open the door. She walked out and he followed behind her. Neither said a word as they rode the elevator down. Patrick opened the car door for Viola and she climbed in. He got in the car; when he turned the car on the radio was back on Ella Fitzgerald and Viola immediately turned the music off. Patrick looked over at her but didn't say a word. He enjoyed the attitude she was having. Her full lips pouting, arms crossed, nostrils flared, and eyes narrowed.

Patrick began driving "So you're pissed at me?"

"Why would I be pissed at you?"

"Cause we didn't fuck."

"We aren't going to fuck, I'm happily married and that kiss won't happen again." Patrick smiled. "Why do you always smile that fucking smile? It's not charming."

Patrick's smiled quickly disappeared. "Don't cuss."

Viola looked at him like he had five heads. "I can cuss. I'm grown, shit."

Patrick pulled the car over. "Viola Jean, I don't like cussing and I don't want to hear you cuss. There is no reason for it. You can express anger without cussing."

"First of all, I'm not angry, so you can just go to hell. Now take me home."

Patrick began driving again; they sat in silence. He finally pulled up to her apartment building. Viola quickly climbed out of the car and gathered her things.

Patrick got out of the car smiling. "Mrs. Ramsden, I'll see you Monday and we will continue our discussion then. You have a good weekend."

Viola rolled her eyes at him and continued into her building. Patrick watched her ass sway in the skirt before pulling away.

-------------

"Good Morning." Viola Jean greeted her co-workers as she walked through the office. She had gotten pampered in the Poconos and returned Monday morning bright and early. Over the weekend she'd had her hair washed and styled by the hotel they were staying at, and it showed. Her thick black long hair hung almost to her middle of her back. Everyone always seemed to love when she had her hair out and always complimented the length. She walked past desk after desk she noticed there was someone else sitting at her desk. A young pretty red head was typing away on Viola Jean's computer. Viola's body temperature rose as she came to the conclusion that she had been fired. She slowly walked up to her desk and tapped the top gently to get the girl's attention. The girl looked up from the computer. Her auburn hair fell over her pale green eyes.

"You must be Mrs. Ramsden. Mr. Slater is waiting in his office for you. I'm Trish." She smiled.

Viola Jean almost threw up. She was disgusted by how sweet and cute the girl appeared but she hid it by smiling. She headed to Patrick's office and began to knock.

"Oh, he said 'don't knock just go in.'" said Trish.

Surprised, Viola Jean walked right into his office and closed the door behind her. Patrick sat at his desk focused on his computer screen. He smiled looking up at Viola Jean. She wore a gray pants suit which seemed to be tailored for her tiny body.

Viola didn't hesitate as she sashayed into his office. "So, I've been replaced?"

Patrick was amused. "Replaced? Oh, no, of course not. Trish is our temp for today. I gave her a few simple assignments so she can cover for you while you are out. I mostly want her to answer the phones."

"Out where?"

Patrick smirked "With me, we have a project to work on and I felt there are just too many distractions. See, this way we can go work on the project without any interruptions."

Viola Jean glared at Patrick. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

Patrick rose from his desk and walked towards Viola. He stood directly in front of her. He looked into her sparkling brown eyes. "Viola, please come with me. I'm not going to fire you or threaten you. I'm asking you nicely."

"Are you going to try to fuck me Patrick?"

"Yes, of course I'm always gonna try to fuck you. You're hot." He laughed. "Look we don't have to fuck. I really do need us to work on the presentation together; uninterrupted. We could get to know each other better outside the office. I won't act like an asshole, you won't act like a bitch; we may even end up as friends."

Viola didn't respond. She simply nodded and smiled. She watched as Patrick grabbed some paperwork, packed his briefcase and exited the office with Viola Jean following behind. They stopped at Viola Jean's desk.

Trish smiled at them both. "I sent all the requested information to your email and had the parking attendant leave the car in front of the building Mr. Slater." Viola Jean was shocked by her efficiency. "Mrs. Ramsden, I had one of the mailroom clerks get you a Chai Latte with a shot of espresso; a drink Mr. Slater says you drink often. It should be waiting in Mr. Slater's car."

Viola Jean smiled. "Well thank you Trish, impressive," she said looking over at Patrick.

They proceeded to leave the building and jumped into Patrick's car. Just as Trish had said, there was a travel cup of coffee in the cup holder of the car. Viola acknowledged it. "She's good, Patrick. You're gonna fuck her too?"

Patrick stopped at a stop light and looked over at Viola and smiled. "We're going to an apartment that my godfather keeps. It overlooks Central Park."

"Really? Is that where you're gonna fuck Trish?" Patrick ignored her and continued driving. When he parked Viola looked around "Nice area," she said as she climbed out the car.

"Yeah I think so, it will be quiet in the apartment and I have plenty of food for us." Patrick headed towards a building; Viola followed him. A doorman greeted them. "Mr. Slater it's a pleasure to see you."

"Hello George, we'll be hard at work today. No visitors please." The doorman nodded as Viola and Patrick entered the elevator and rode it to the tenth floor. He moved close to Viola and stared her down nose to nose. Viola's chest heaved with excitement as she anticipated Patrick's next move.

"Viola, Trish is cute; I'll admit that and I may want to fuck her, but I want to fuck you more. I just love how that ass of yours looks with my cock in it. Firm, soft, round and warm. Wonder how it feels to have those sexy legs of yours wrapped around me with my cock buried deep in that wet pussy of yours?"

The elevator doors opened and Patrick exited. Viola was dumbfounded; Patrick's statement left her speechless. Without saying a word she followed him off the elevator to the apartment. Patrick unlocked the door.

Viola Jean looked around the apartment in awe; it was beautiful. It had dark hardwood flooring and the furniture was art deco style. As she followed Patrick throughout the apartment each room seemed to have a window and was full of light. Each room had its own color and style to match.

"This place is huge. Your godfather just keeps the apartment, he never stays here?"

Patrick shook his head. "He rarely works in the city anymore so he stays in the house he has on Long Island."

They ended up in a brightly lit kitchen that already had bags of food waiting for them on the counter.

"I ordered breakfast earlier and probably the doorman or one of the porters brought it up here. I hope it's still warm," he said as he dug through the bags.

Viola joined him in pulling the food out. She decided on a platter of bacon, eggs, and home fries and started to eat. Patrick did the same but watched her out of the corner of his eye. He liked how she seemed to dance a bit in her chair while eating, especially if she enjoyed the food. She would smile to herself and stuff her face in a non-piggish manner. As always, when she would look down into her plate of food her hair would bother her. At the office she would sometimes tie her hair up in a ponytail before eating. Patrick reached over and tucked her hair behind her ear. Viola blushed a bit but didn't say a word and kept eating. When finished, she gathered up Patrick's and her empty plates and disposed of them.

"Let's get to work," she said as she went into one of the rooms that Patrick had said had all their work. She sat down at a mahogany desk and opened the laptop that was there.

Patrick came into the room to join her. "To be honest Viola, the work has been done over the weekend already, by me."

Viola closed the laptop and headed out the room. "I'm not interested in fucking you. I don't even know why you bother going through all this trouble."

Patrick blocked her way "Just relax here all day with me then; no fucking, just relaxation."

Viola twisted her mouth. "Yeah, whatever."

"Viola nothing will happen that you don't want to happen. I promise." He smiled.

"Fine, how often do I get to spend the day in a big ass apartment anyway? Show me the bathroom; I want to see what type of tub rich people wash their ass in." Patrick led Viola to the master bathroom. She was floored by the size of it. The bathroom was the size of a child's bedroom, gray marble floor, red granite countertop and an above counter sink. She walked over to the tub. "Jacuzzi tub huh? Nice."

Patrick nodded in agreement. It had been a while since he had been in the apartment and he was just as impressed as Viola but hid it well. He watched as she fiddled with anything she could get her hands on. She watched him watching her as she walked over to the sliding door shower. She looked at the downpour style shower head; it was one that she always loved and wanted. She turned the water on just to see it work.

"We could take a shower, together." Patrick suggested. Viola Jean looked over at him. His blue puppy dog eyes seemed to beg her. "It's only a shower I won't try anything I'd just like to see your body all soapy."

Viola blushed and relented. "You're a liar. I'll take a shower you can watch from the outside of the shower."

Patrick smiled "Ok, I'll agree to that."

Viola got undressed but left her shirt on.

"Umm, so you're gonna take a shower with your shirt on?"

"Well I'm embarrassed because, ya know, my body has been through kids and the aging process."

Patrick pulled her close and kissed her as he unbuttoned her shirt and removed it.

"I don't care." He turned on the water and opened the shower door for her. She didn't make eye contact as she went under the shower head.

Patrick watched Viola through the shower glass. She put some liquid soap in her hands and began to make her body sudsy. Patrick stood there watching as trails of soapy bubble slid along her flesh. She massaged her breasts with the soap slowly. She made eye contact with him and pinched her nipples and winked.

"Don't be a tease!" He yelled over the sound of the shower.

She continued to cleanse herself. Soap seemed to be everywhere on her, sliding down the crack of her ass, running down her tummy. She imagined how it would feel to have sex in the shower with Patrick. As Patrick took in the sensual sight, his bulging erection became too much for him. He waited until Viola's back was to him and quickly removed his clothing. Her eyes were closed as she felt the warm water caress her body. He slowly walked to the shower and quietly opened the door. Viola Jean felt a rush of cool air and when she opened her eyes Patrick was standing with her in the shower.

"Patrick, come on, you said you'd behave. What you're doing makes you a liar."

"I did behave, and now I'm finished behaving. Besides I just want a closer look at you." He smirked. "I noticed you couldn't reach your back; I could wash it for you."

Viola turned around for Patrick. He soaped up his hands and started at the nape of her neck and gently massaged to her shoulders. The warming mist of the water relaxed her. Patrick felt her body melt beneath his hands as he worked his way down her tiny back. He admired the small dragon tattoo right above her left butt cheek on the small of her back. Viola could feel the space between their bodies diminishing. She snapped out of the trance his massaging had put her in.

"Patrick?" she whispered.

Patrick was now pressed against her. She stiffened. His soapy hands wrapped around her and cupped her breasts. He began massaging her soft mounds and gently pinching her nipples.

"Mmmmm." Viola let out sounds of pleasure as Patrick continued cleaning her breasts by gently kneading them with soap. She could feel Patrick's hard cock pressed against her butt as he slid his hands from her breast along her stomach. Viola's breathing was heavy. Patrick reached her pussy. His nimble fingers danced around the delicate softness between her legs. His wet body pressed against her, the sensations of his slick skin rubbing against hers was too much to bear. Viola's moaning was too much for Patrick; he spun her around and before Viola could protest his mouth captured hers. His tongue swept through her warm wet hungry mouth and danced with her tongue. Viola tried to break the kiss but Patrick held firm; his hands gently gripped her tiny wrists and pulled her into him. Viola relented and dove into the kiss. Patrick moved her against the shower wall and wrapped her legs around his waist. He slid into her effortlessly, burying himself deep inside her wet pussy. Her body was wrapped tightly around him as he fucked her against the wall. He thrust into her rhythmically and she moaned for him with each stroke. He paused his stroking.

"Viola? Look at me." Viola's glazed brown eyes met his blue. He smiled at her. "Stop fighting it; you're such a good girl. Let go." He buried his face in her neck and sucked her wet skin. She could feel his tongue trailing up her neck, his mouth nibbled on her earlobe. Viola's legs wrapped tight around him as she closed her eyes. She got lost in the feeling of his wet strong body against hers. Her chocolate nipples, erect and sensitive, pressed into his chest. Patrick continued stroking in and out of her warm flesh. She was beyond helpless; lost in passion, she could feel her orgasm build. Her eyes rolled back and Patrick knew she was close. He thrust harder and faster into her. Glorious waves of pleasure washed over her as her pussy went into a convulsive release, her hot liquid surrounding his cock.

She cried out "Oh god Patrick!"

"Yes, cum for me." He whispered to her as he furiously fucked her. His balls tightened, his throbbing rigid cock exploded inside of her. He shuddered as he released. "Oh shit!" He exclaimed.

Viola could feel him empty his seed into her. She moaned with him as he ground against her and she clung to him, sucking his neck, purring like a kitten. Patrick's cock slid out of her. Viola untangled herself from him; he reached over and turned the water off. She watched her boss exit the shower naked, wet and satisfied. Her eyes roamed along his fit body; muscular, powerful and dominating. She was turned on and it was if he could read her mind. "Anal, bedroom 3 minutes." He said while strutting out the bathroom.

Dry and naked Viola entered the lavishly decorated bedroom. The bed was covered in Ralph Lauren linens. Patrick was sitting in the window sill naked with a lit joint in his hand. He puffed away as he gazed out the window.

"You're not serious about the anal are you, Patrick?"

Patrick looked over at Viola. Her hair was now a mess after their shower tryst. He grinned at her. "Of course I'm serious. That's my tight chocolate ass. Remember?"

A chill ran through Viola. "Anal hurts, Patrick."

"If we do it often it won't hurt as much now, will it? You should try to relax more and stop acting like you don't enjoy all of this. Just admit it, at least to yourself."

Patrick was right; Viola enjoyed every minute. He motioned her over to the bed and handed her the joint. Viola took a few hits and handed it back. He put it out in an ashtray near the bed. She climbed up on the bed on all fours and stuck her ass in the air.

"No stand up and bend over, my dear."

Viola did as she was told. Patrick could see her body tremble with fear as he stood behind her.

"Don't worry, just relax okay? I'll try my best not to hurt you, but you have to relax."

Viola Jean took a deep breath and nodded. Patrick got a bottle of lube from the dresser drawer. He rubbed a good amount on his dick and then rubbed some on her tight asshole. He then greased up his index finger and gently slid it in and out of her ass, making her arch her back for more. Viola closed her eyes and let the weed and Patrick's fingering relax her. She sighed as he pulled his finger all the way out and proceeded to replace his finger with his cock. He pushed against the opening and tried to ignore Viola's squeals of pain. "Shush just relax," he ordered as he pushed through her sphincter.

"Ow ow ow ow," she cried. Her asshole eased open, accommodating Patrick's dick. He stopped once he got the head in and rubbed her back gently, making her relax a bit more. He started with short strokes back and forth out of her colon. Viola kept trying to breathe and relax. She was starting to enjoy the sensation of Patrick's invading cock.

"Mmmm keep going like that; be nice Patrick." She said as she arched her back higher.

Patrick grabbed her hips. He wanted to be deeper inside of her.

"Oh Viola!" He was all the way in her ass and ground himself into her. He squeezed and slapped her butt cheeks. Viola was dancing on the thin line between pain and pleasure. Her pussy was soaking wet as she felt her juices sliding down her thighs.

"Patrick, please play with my pussy," she begged, wiggling beneath him.

He snaked his hand around her waist and tickled her soft damp flesh. She moaned with pleasure and her asshole got wider. Patrick knew she would soon lose control and took longer and harder strokes in and out of her ass. He rocked her to his rhythm; they grunted like an animals with each thrust. Patrick fingered her pussy, rubbing her sensitive clit. Viola tried to hump his hand and keep the rhythm with the anal. Patrick was taking her over the edge. He plunged two fingers into her pussy at the same moment he plunged his cock as deep as he could into her ass. An explosive climax washed over her, her ass clenched on his cock, her legs clinched around his hand. She screamed in ecstasy. "Oh God Patrick!"

Patrick exploded inside her, filling her colon with his hot seed. "Viola!" He exclaimed.

They continued to rock slowly back and forth. Patrick lay on top of Viola and she collapsed under his weight. He slid off of her. "That was a very good one. I'm spent. Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked as he smacked her ass and headed to the bathroom. Viola lay there spent and feeling the after effect of anal sex. Patrick came back with a warm wash cloth and cleaned her.

"We can't keep doing this." Viola managed to say.

"Why not? Aren't you enjoying yourself?"

"I am but." Viola held up her left finger displaying her wedding ring.

"You worry too much, sweet cheeks. Make no mistake; this isn't our last time. I will continue to fuck you, especially since I know you enjoy my cock in your ass so much. Now you take a nap 'cause we're just gonna chill the rest of the day. Boy, I am spent." He smiled and left Viola to nap.

12