Overtime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vessira
Vessira
17 Followers

Marcus pushed his cock into her a little more and rubbed his head into her snatch.

"I want to hear you say it, Jody. You're not getting it until I do."

Jody had never been terribly vocal during sex. One of her ex boyfriends in college tried to get her to talk dirty to him once, but she just ended up feeling silly.

Jody's voice wavered, "I want it."

"What's that Jody? I can't hear you?"

Marcus teased her vulva more. Her pussy was drenching wet and he wanted nothing more to bury his cock inside it again.

"I want you to fuck me Marcus." Jody seemed a little more confident this time.

"Do you? I don't know if I should..."

He pulled his head slightly out of her further. Jody groaned. What was he doing to her? She had to have him inside her again.

"Please Marcus," Jody begged, more insistent. "I need you to fuck me. Please..." Jody felt herself on the verge of tears.

"Louder, please." Marcus knew he had her.

"Please fuck me Marcus. I need your cock inside me. I need you to fuck me now!"

Jody felt herself lose complete control of her inhibitions. She did not know what was going on, she felt so confused, but she felt if Marcus did not fuck her now she might die. With that, Marcus buried his cock in her as far it could go. Jody gasped as he pushed into her and whimpered when he hit bottom.

"Please don't stop!" she pleaded with him.

He fucked her hard against the desk. He placed one hand on her hips and the other he reached forwards and stuck into Jody's hair, pulling it at the roots while he rammed her from behind. Jody's body began to shake and she knew she could not hold back anymore.

"Oh god..." escaped her lips as her pussy began to spasm around Marcus's cock.

Jody's muscles flexed and tightened, and began to milk his cock sending Marcus over and into his own orgasm. Marcus shoved himself in her as deep as he could go and held himself there while tightening his grip on her hair as she pulsed around him. Even though he had jerked off the night before, Marcus felt like an endless wave of cum was erupting from him as wave after wave shot deep into Jody's tight cunt. Jody moaned and bucked against him as she came, writhing on top of the desk. Jody came loud enough Marcus thought if anyone else was in the building, they surely would have heard it.

After what seemed like forever, Marcus knew he was dry and slowly pulled his now half-hard cock out of Jody. He stood up straight and gently lifted her off the desk and turned her around to face him. Jody felt so weak, dizzy she could barely stand, and she wrapped her arms around Marcus's neck for support. He gazed into her eyes and kissed her lips passionately and Jody suckled his tongue greedily. She felt amazing and had never had an orgasm that intense before. She knew Marcus gave her exactly what she had needed but had been far too unwilling to admit to.

At the end of their kiss, Jody collapsed against Marcus's chest and he lovingly wrapped his arms around her. The reality that she'd just had sex with Marcus in her office hit her. Things were going to be very different between them from now on, but Jody knew this was probably the best thing that could have happened to her. Marcus nuzzled her neck and chucked as he felt himself getting hard again. "So much for getting work done," he thought to himself and began kissing Jody again.

To be continued...

Vessira
Vessira
17 Followers
12