Overtime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, that felt good," she whispered in his ear, feeling him sliding in and out of her at a lazy pace. "You can pick up the pace a bit, if you want," she said with a smile.

He pulled himself up slightly, and began fucking her a little faster. As she began to thrust back at him, he sped up again, pushing himself against her as hard has he could, wondering if he should ask the question now.

Then he suddenly slowed, and whispered in her ear, "can I have your ass again?"

Her eyes lit up and she nodded. He pulled out of her slowly, and asked her to get onto her hands and knees. Once she had moved, he started playing with the beads again, fucking her gently with the biggest one. She moaned and told him not to stop, and began teasing her clit again.

"Don't you want my cock inside of you?" he asked, stroking it back and forth.

"Yes, fuck my ass baby," she moaned. She gasped at the feeling of her ass being emptied of the beads, and then at the feeling of the cold lube that he dropped onto her hole. His fingers then began to spread it inside of her, and she felt like she was getting fucked by the beads again. Then, his fingers were gone again, and were replaced by his lubed cock. Very slowly and gently, he pushed his cockhead in. Once he was in, they both sighed with desire.

After adding a little more lube, he pushed about half his length in, and pulled back out so his head was left inside her. Then he pushed all the way back in, burying his length into her tightest hole.

"Oh, God, this feels even better than last time," he breathed into her ear. He reached down and began playing with her nipples as she rubbed and fingered her clit and pussy. He pushed in and out of her at a slow pace, not wanting to climax too quickly, enjoying the feeling of how tight her ass gripped him on every stroke.

"Fuck me harder," she moaned, sliding two fingers into her dripping wet pussy. He pulled himself up from her, grabbed onto her hips and began fucking her harder, and faster.

"Yes, oh God, yes. Just like that baby. Fuck me like that," she moaned over and over, feeling his cock fill her tight ass. He slowed slightly, and said, "can I fuck you in a different way now?"

"What did you have in mind?" she asked, breathless with how close she was to cumming again.

"I want to look at your face while I fuck your sweet ass," he said. Very slowly, he pulled himself from her ass. As she began to move, and idea took hold.

"I'm going to lie on that desk, and you can fuck my ass on it," she said, and he quickly nodded in agreement. She sat down on the desk, and leaned back, spreading her legs at the same time.

"What are you waiting for? Come fuck me. Now," she demanded, her fingers already going back to work on her pussy.

He needed no further prompting and lined himself up with her ass, and pushed himself inside with one stroke. He grabbed onto her legs, and forced them around his waist, while he leaned in to kiss her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in even closer.

"I'm not going to last much longer," he moaned, desperate to cum inside her.

"Cum in my ass then, baby, cum hard," she moaned into his ear, pushing her ass against him faster.

"Oh, my God, I'm cumming hon, I'm cumming..." he gasped out.

Still rubbing her clit, she reached behind him and pulled the beads out of his ass in one steady motion. His body shook even harder and he moaned out her name, begging her to keep fucking his cock while he came inside her. Hearing this, she began to cum, feeling her ass tighten up around his cock as his cock swelled inside of her repeatedly.

Finally, they both began to relax, and he gently picked her up off the desk, and laid her out on the blanket. She told him there was another blanket in her bag, and threw it over top of both of them.

"Good thing it's Friday, or someone would see quite a mess in this office," he joked.

"Shh," she said, "let's go to sleep. I have another surprise for you tomorrow."

And with a kiss, and a sigh, they both thought, "overtime will never be the same," and fell asleep in the middle of his office.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading. If you'd like to see more of the office lovers, leave a comment. All feedback is appreciated!

12