Overtime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeleane
jeleane
46 Followers

Mila smiled "Just a nice surprise for your boss." she winked.

Viola watched as Mila squeezed liquid out of the bottle into the palm of her hand and stroked Patrick's dick covering it with the liquid. "Lube huh? What does he need to be lubed up for?" asked Viola.

Patrick moaned as Mila's tiny hand stroked up and down. He grabbed Viola's hips and pulled her down on top of his face. He buried his face into her pussy sucking her clit.

"Patrick!" she gasped as his tongue slipped deep inside of her moist slit.

She could fell the tip of his nose graze the crack of her ass. His warm rough hands rubbed along her thighs; Viola tossed her head back as it swam in pleasure. Mila straddled Patrick's lubed cock and aimed it for her tight puckered hole. Viola caught a glimpse of the young starlet pushing Patrick's cock into her asshole, her eyes widened when she felt Patrick sliding his finger up her own . Patrick's cock penetrated Mila's asshole as she slowly descended on top it. She grunted as she felt Patrick thrust upwards pushing his way through her rectum. Viola became mesmerized as she watched Mila's round creamy ass slowly ride Patrick's cock. Her hips kept a steady pace, rolling back and forth, and then Mila plunged two fingers into her throbbing pussy.

"Oh, Viola! He feels fantastic!" She called out.

Viola knew how good her bosses cock felt in her ass but was too focused on his tongue flicking at her sensitive little nub, his lips kissing her labia. Patrick sucked on Viola, her nectar sliding along his tongue and down his throat, he couldn't seem to satisfy his thirst for her pussy juice. Mila cocked her head back to see Viola receiving a vigorous tongue lashing from Patrick. The petite ebony's nipples were tight beads sitting atop of her soft chocolate jiggling breasts. Viola arched her back, Mila could see the secretary was close to exploding all over Patrick's face, she herself was enjoying the sensation of Patrick's hard dick sliding in and out of her asshole while she finger fucked herself. Mila slowly turned herself around, making sure Patrick's cock stayed in her ass. She reached out and massaged Viola's aching breasts.

The impeding orgasm ripped through Viola's body causing her to cry out. "Patrick!"

Wetness flowed from her, covering his face; she grabbed Mila for balance as her orgasm subsided and she slowly peeled herself away from Patrick's lapping tongue. Patrick watched Viola's butt moved away from his face. She straddled his abdomen and helped Mila ride his cock. The girls were back to kissing and fondling one another as Mila grinded her ass on Patrick. He couldn't hold on anymore he released himself into her rectum. His cock spasmed against her sphincter as it shot a huge stream of cum into her bowels. Mila's hand was replaced with Viola's; Viola flicked Mila's clit and drew circles all over her sopping cunt. Mila exploded, cumming hard against Viola's hand and riding Patrick as if she would break his dick off. Her whole body went into a spasm, Patrick could feel Mila's anus tightening around his cock. Mila collapsed into Viola's arms with a sigh as Patrick's dick slid out of her ass. The three cuddled under the sheets quietly for a few minutes. Viola was sandwiched between Mila and Patrick. She ran her fingers through Mila's hair and giggled as Patrick kissed the back of her neck and shoulders.

Mila exhaled with satisfaction. "You two are something else." she watched Patrick nibble the back of Viola's ear and smiled. "Y'all can have the room for as long as you like, I gotta head out."

She climbed out of bed, freshened up, and by the time she finished getting dressed Patrick was asleep nuzzled in Viola's neck while Viola lay awake watching Mila. The girls smiled at each other exchanging a non-verbal 'Thanks for a great time!' as Mila left the room.

jeleane
jeleane
46 Followers
12