Overtime Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen in front of the directors.
3k words
3.83
54.6k
6
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artykay63
artykay63
50 Followers

I knew after the meeting I had with Frank that there were going to be repercussions, following the photographs taken by the security officer of Tim fucking me after hours in the reception area.

I soon realised that the guys in the office were looking at me differently. I learnt that somehow the agenda for the upcoming directors meeting had been updated with an item that simply said Karen Smith. The rumour mill started, may be I was to be promoted, or demoted?

The speculation was rife, but I knew what it was about.

I spoke to Andy, my husband about it. He told me that it was my decision about how I handled the rumours and the eventual Directors meeting.

Andy and I had been married for four years , he was a year older than me. When we got together he was more experienced in relationships than I was, actually I was a virgin, and inexperienced in personal relationships. I had devoted my youth to learning to be a Ballet Dancer and never really had time for a boyfriend. I met Andy through Sandy, one of the other girls in the Ballet company I was with. Her boyfriend was Andys' best friend.

I had stayed in Andys' flat a couple of times along with my friend Sandy to avoid having to go back to the lodgings that the company occupied. We got on incredibly well and talked about pretty much any subject.

He always treated me with respect and I could see he was getting more and more attracted to me, as I was to him. He knew that I was a virgin, and he never tried to push his luck. It was getting to the point where I was wishing he would.

The flat was the first floor of an Old Victorian house the family who owned it had originally converted it for their son to live in when he got married. The layout of the flat meant that the lounge where I was sleeping on a sofa-bed was next to his bedroom.

After an evening when he had finally kissed me I made my way into his bedroom, wearing only a tee-shirt nightie. The nightie did not last long.

It was not a new one fortunately as in his eagerness to uncover my virgin body as it was being difficult to get of he simply ripped it in half , exposing my naked body lying on his bed.

It was the first time I had ever seen an erect penis. I had seen a couple of the guys in the company when they were changing, but they were occasionally partially aroused but nothing like this.

Andy knelt on the bed and looked at me. I could see the lust in his eyes as he admired me. My nipples were standing up and my small outer cunt lips were distended and pulled apart. I could smell how aroused I was.

I had some trepidation, but I had decided that I really wanted to do this. My main worry was how such a big thing was going to fit into by tight little hole. In reality Andy has a slightly above average sized cock but to a first timer like me it looked bloody enormous.

I knew that almost certainly my hymen would not be intact. All of the physical exercise I had undergone in training had put paid to that.

Andy ran his hands up my thighs, stroking me gently, he leaned down and kissed me, our tongues meeting as I nibbled on his. By now I could feel his cock rubbing against my erect clitoris. I loved to play with it myself but this felt even better. I knew that I needed him. I started to hump on his thigh and I could feel I was making him wet with the flow of my juices.

He knelt up again and I pulled my legs apart holding my thighs with my hands, in the classic submissive pose. "Fuck me please Andy!" I said. He needed no further encouragement. He gently pushed his rock hard cock into me. It filled me totally as he eased in and out, going deeper each time, until I could feel the tip of his cock touch me cervix. That was the most incredibly erotic and stimulating feeling I had ever had.

I could feel the build up of an orgasm emanating from the pressure on my mons and the friction on my clit, and I knew from the gradual increase in speed that Andy was building up to a climax.

I had never seen let alone feel a mans' ejaculation. I felt his cock begin to get even harder as it suddenly started pulsing as he shot his seed up in to me. I felt so wanted and desirable as my orgasm exploded inside me. I had been incredibly lucky. My first time was wonderful with a great guy and I knew that I was going to really enjoy sex.

That night we slept together for the first time, with his cock erect inside me. I was his forever.

It became clear soon after we were married that Andy enjoyed me flirting with other guys and had a thing about me catching up in terms of sexual experience.

At first I had misgivings about it, I could not understand why he felt this way . I was worried it was because he did not love me.

He had come from a difficult family back ground and had recently had a close relationship which had gone sour when she started cheating on him.

These factors, and it has taken years for him to work it out, led him to several conclusions. The first was that he felt if I was allowed to do as I wished physically then I would never feel the need to go behind his back. That provided it remained a physical act that he knew about then there was little or no risk of any emotional involvement. He never quite understood why but he found the whole thing very arousing and still does.

When he explained it to me clearly, I decided I would play catch up. I also found the idea of exploring my sexuality to its fullest very arousing. Flirting has always turned me on.

That is how I arrived in the situation I now found myself.

I was not over worried about the directors meeting that was coming up as I was familiar with most of the board.

When I was called into the board room I was surprised to find the M.D. and only two other directors there. It seemed that the rest of the board had been dismissed as it was deemed to be an internal discipline matter that would be dealt with summarily and in private.

The three men looked at me. I could see that they had the famous photos in front of them.

Simon the MD spoke. "Karen, we have seen the photos, and talked to Frank about the matter. Normally your behaviour be sufficient cause for dismissal as gross misconduct. However considering your normally excellent performance we have decided that if you accept this disciplinary hearings decision we will forgo the dismissal. Do you accept this decision?"

I knew Simon had a thing for me and that he had saved my job. I also knew that there would be a price to pay.

"OK, what do I have to do, what is my punishment?" I enquired.

"What normally happens to naughty girls?" he replied.

I could see where this was going. I was totally at their mercy. They were going to get me to choose the punishment. "Naughty girls get spanked," I replied and then just for good measure I added, as I was sure I was expected to, "then they get fucked."

It was by now 5.30 p.m. on a Friday afternoon. Simon looked at his watch.

"It seems too me that this is probably the best time to deal with this. There are very few people in the office and by the time you have been dealt with they will most probably be gone so they wont be there to see you leave and notice if you are walking strangely."

"Karen. STRIP! He ordered.

I stood there trembling with anticipation. I slowly undid the buttons down the front of my blouse. They watched as I pulled it loose from my skirt and undid the buttons on the sleeves before pushing it off my shoulders, folding it and putting on the chair next to me.

I started to undo the belt around my skirt. "No, the bra next, we want to see you topless first." He ordered.

I reached behind me and unclipped the catch on my glossy bra. I knew this had been likely to happen and had worn my best underwear. I lowered the bra from my shoulders revealing my pert 34 A breasts. My nipples were standing to attention like small ripe cherries.

I looked at them ogling me, and the familiar sensations of anticipation began to take hold.

"Do a turn, let us see those gorgeous nipples in profile." He said. I did as he said and turned profile on to the three directors. I turned back to look at them. They were all three adjusting their dress surreptitiously.

"Now the rest and take your time whilst you think about what comes next," he was determined to get the most out of this.

I finished undoing the black skirt and after it slipped to the floor, picked it up and placed it with my blouse and bra. I then removed my shoes and tights so I was naked apart from my panties.

"Leave the panties for the moment, we don't want you leaking every where. I will ask Jon to remove them when we are ready." Jon, the Admin. Director looked as though he was looking forward to the task.

"Will your husband be waiting for you at home?" asked Simon. "Yes," I replied. "I would normally arrive about now."

"Bring me the telephone and dial your number." he ordered. This was not what I expected, but I did as I was told. As the phone started ringing, he put it onto loudspeaker so we could all here the conversation.

Andy answered the phone. "Andy Smith, how can I help you." Andy was a sales rep and was still in full sales mode.

"Andy, this is Simon Miller here, MD at Kane insurance. As you may know Karen was caught, having sex in the office one evening recently. Normally this would be cause for dismissal but at a disciplinary meeting in progress at present she has been given the opportunity to accept other measures, which she has agreed to. Are you in agreement? He asked.

"Yes I am aware of what occurred. I am quite happy for you to discipline her. Is she there at the moment? Andy replied.

"She is currently standing in front of us naked apart from panties. She has informed us that she should be spanked and then fucked."

"OK that sounds like my Karen." He laughed, cheeky sod."Karen make sure you do exactly as you are ordered. I want you to come directly home after your punishment without stopping to clean up. I have something special planned for you."

Good grief, I thought as Simon hung up the phone, I'm gong to be sore before this evening is over.

"I want you to come over here, bend over the table and put you hands out in front of you. For the moment keep your legs closed." I walked to the table and pressed my breasts onto the cool mahogany desk.

"Jon remove her panties, please." He instructed. Jon came around the table. I could see he was already stiff. He stood behind me, pulled on either side and pushed them to the floor. As they came down I could feel the wetness chilling on my thighs. He bent down to pick up the panties and as he did so he looked at my gaping cunt and the wet pinkness, scenting my aroma.

"I think you could say she is ready for her punishment." He observed.

"Remove your ties gentlemen." Simon said removing his as he spoke .

I knew what this meant, it was going to be a full on spanking.

"Spread you legs Karen," he ordered. As I complied he took each ankle and secured it to a table leg.

Jon and the other director Mike took their places in front of me, each taking a wrist.

Simon stood behind me. He caressed my now streaming cunt. I was about ready to cum . He then started to spank me. He never hit me very hard but it was the constant repetitive tattoo he beat on by bottom, alternating from cheek to cheek that had me writhing. I was mesmerised by the sensation that coursed through me.

Then he started pausing and playing with my stiff little clit. He played me like a violin, he was a master of control. He knew from the reactions and clenching of my cunt exactly when I was about to come. I had no control over my movements at all and he profited from the control he had over my body. Finally with the alternation of sensations on my bottom and clit the inevitable happened. I orgasmed violently. My entire body clenched in one almighty ecstatic moment. I almost passed out with its intensity.

I slumped down onto the table as I came down from my release. I think they were worried I had passed out. They released my ankles and I lay on my back on the table, by now no longer embarrasses to be totally exposed with my legs wide open. They had mastered me and as far as I was concerned they could do as they wished. I was theirs for the taking.

Simon as the alpha male of the group was the first. He stripped off to reveal a buff well tanned body, sporting a massive erection. I would say judging by Andys' cock that it was probably nine inches long, and almost as thick as my wrist. I knew it was fortunate that he had toyed with me so cleverly other wise I would never have been able to take him.

He was obviously aware of his physique and how to be careful enough when mounting me to not inflict any pain as he thrust gently into me. He knew by making me comfortable that I would get as much enjoyment from the experience as he did.

He set up a steady rhythm of pushing his cock in, almost withdrawing it and just at that point slipping in even further, until finally stretching me to my limit. I loved the rhythm. He was excellent at having sex. When he spanked me he had detected the right beat to get my body to resonate and he used that knowledge to get the very best out of using me.

I responded automatically to his gentle but strong treatment thrusting back up at him as he mastered my body. The other two directors watched in fascination at the master class in love making that was taking place in front of them. They had by now exposed their cocks in anticipation of having me. They watched me, a young lithe woman being taken in front of them by this powerful attractive young executive, used to getting his own way in everything he was totally at ease with the way I was performing for him on the end of his cock.

I started to cum he kept going. He seemed unstoppable as I started to climb onto a plateau for my next orgasm. I had never had multiple orgasms before. I did there and then. As I came for the second time on his beautiful cock he spurted his seed up in to my open cervix.

I knew then that if he wanted to have me again I would not be able to resist. It was not an emotional bond. It was just the response of my trained body to some one who had mastered the dance of sex.

By this time I had been played with and fucked for an hour. Frankly I was worn out. I don't think I could have gone another two rounds with John and Mike. I think they had been intimidated by Simon's performance. Their presence served to make my experience more intense, it satisfied my need to be exhibited and to submit in front of an audience.

Simon again took control. "Karen, go and sit in that chair. I want you to place a leg on each arm." He pointed to a leather chair in the corner of the boardroom. I made my way across to the chair. The combined juices from our sex was running out of me. I felt very wanton.

I sat as instructed in the chair. I am sure that Simon had detected the turn on it was for me to be humiliated. It was as though he could see all of my fantasies clearly.

"You will now take Jon and Mike in each hand and masturbate them until they ejaculate. When they do you will let pump there semen onto you open cunt. You will then put your panties back on. You will then get dressed and go straight home." He passed my still wet panties to me.

I had the guys stand either side of me and relished the feeling of being the object of their desire. I slowly pumped their stiff cocks, they were nice guys and I liked their cocks, but they could never have followed Simons' performance. It did not take long before John was ready, I slowed down on him and concentrated on Mike until they were both ready. I was determined to have them both come at the same time. Just at that moment they each slipped a finger up in to my openness. As their thick cream erupted over my cunt I once again came. Not a massive one but a nice gentle cosy one.

I stood up holding my self closed and slipped on my panties. I knew I looked a mess without needing a mirror. I put on the rest of my clothes. I had been instructed what to do. I kissed each of the three guys on the cheek and left the room.

artykay63
artykay63
50 Followers