Overtime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,857 Followers

As Lucy finishes she falls forward, her mouth hungrily attacking my vajay. I do the same to her as we slip into a 69, her pee lubricating our skin as we slide against each other. I lick her pee-wet labia; her pee is less bitter than mine and I realize that I am enjoying the taste! My orgasm arrives quickly, fired by the kinkiness of what we've done. It is short but very intense and my legs go ridged as it crashes over me.

We lay together as our climaxes pass. I love the feel of Lucy lying on top of me, her weight pressing me down. I feel I could stay there forever, smothered by the soft warmth of this gorgeous, kinky girl but the pee on our skin is becoming cold.

I give her bum cheek a playful slap. "Shall we have a shower and go back to bed, darling?" I ask. She agrees and we stand up. She bends and takes each nipple in turn into her mouth, licking and sucking them clean.

"Come on, you little pee freak: shower time!" I order her.

"Yes ma'am!" she replies, opening the cubicle, "but I don't think I'm the only pee freak here!"

I laugh, "No, I guess not. But you corrupted me with your teenage kinkiness!" I follow her into the shower and we spent a long time cleaning and exploring each other, only leaving when we start to wrinkle.

Finally dried we head back to bed where we lay together in each other's arms.

"Lucy, I love you so much. You are the most beautiful, wonderful, sexy, kinky girl in the world!"

"Thank you, Erin. I love you too my darling. I so glad we did overtime today."

"Me too," I reply.

"What shall we do tomorrow?" she asks sleepily.

"I don't know, my love, but I'm sure we'll think of something."

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,857 Followers
12