Overtime Ch. 03

Story Info
Company Holiday Bathroom fun.
3.9k words
4.65
26.9k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeleane
jeleane
45 Followers

PT 3: Holiday Party

Viola Jean slowly rolled her nylons on her smooth and supple legs. She had spent 30 dollars on the single pair of thigh highs just for tonight's occasion. She attached the nylons to the garter belt Patrick had bought for her a few months ago. She smiled as she thought about how he presented it to her.

"I got you something that will make it easier for me to have access to you." Patrick told her as he handed her a dainty purple shopping bag.

Viola pulled the black garter belt out of the bag. She admired the delicate lace stitched on the lingerie.

"I don't wear garters, I like regular pantyhose."

"Yes but, now I can just bend you over my desk and move your panties to one side and fuck that tight little body of yours without have to pull down your pantyhose. Easy access." He smiled "The whole process will be more efficient."

Viola didn't argue with logic. Since then, she began buying more garter belts, the sexier look not only pleased Patrick but her husband Michael as well. He looked forward to her dressing and undressing herself watching and her as she paid attention to every curve and fold of her body.

It was the holiday gala that her job splurged on every year. Plaza hotel, lavish free food, open bar, and chances to mingle with the firm's clients, investors and big wigs. Viola got excited every year because it gave her an opportunity dress her family up and show them off to the firm. She had slid herself into a black gown she found at the New York Opera Thrift Store a few weeks ago. Although the gown hugged her petite curves the length of the dress would be fit for a woman that stood 5' 8" not 4'11". Viola rushed the gown to her tailor and had him shorten the gown and alter it by having him slit the dress to her mid-thigh. She decided she would put on her favorite black suede pumps. As she wiggled her foot into the shoe she noticed her husband enter the bedroom, he was fresh out the shower. She gave his muscular body a once over. His skin was the color of cedar, aged but firm from regular exercise. They locked eyes and smiled at one another.

"Well you look good enough to eat." Michael said.

"Thank you and I'm sure I will be able to say the same able you in fifteen minutes."

Viola brushed past him attempting to head to the bathroom. He gently grasped her forearm and pulled her towards him.

"Where do you think you're going? I said 'you look good enough to eat.' And I'm hungry." he said smiling slyly. She looked into her husband's light brown eyes. She could see the ring of fire in them; it was the only thing he got from his dad besides his name. She giggled as he started kissing her face.

"Let's go to the bathroom so I can touch up my hair and do my makeup afterwards." She whispered and he made a trail of kisses along her throat. She moaned as he nibbled her collarbone.

They quickly headed to the bathroom.

"I hope you boys are getting dressed!" She called to their sons.

Viola Jean hopped up on the bathroom counter which Michael recently installed. It was built to hold up to 200 pounds which was way more than her weight. Michael carefully moved the dress out of the way so that they wouldn't ruin it. He snapped the garters against her thighs causing Viola to laugh at the sudden pinch.

"I can't wait to get your sexy ass home tonight and slide my dick in you." he growled while kneeling before Viola.

He pulled her all the way to the edge of the counter. He could smell a mixture her coconut scented lotion mixing with the smell of her aroused sex. She was wearing the black thong he had picked out for her to match the garter, which she lied about telling him that she bought it on impulse, in fact it was given to her by Patrick. He smiled at the pussy he was about to devour. Viola kept it neatly trimmed -- never waxed and moisturized the most sensitive areas with baby oil. Her clit pointed straight out at him awaiting his tongue. He kissed her wetness like it was her mouth. His tongue slid slowly into her warm flesh and he lapped up her juices. Viola closed her eyes and rubbed her husband's balding head. Patrick rarely ate her pussy, she never asked him to she figured if he wanted to he would've done it. She felt it was a little unfair that she would take his dick in her ass, mouth and pussy but who was she to complain when she's in the middle of an affair. Michael licked the outer lips of her warm damp entrance and tickled her clit.

"Oh baby, that feels so good." she moaned as she pulled his head deeper into her loins.

Michael shoved his tongue as deep as it could go into her wet crevice. He loved how his wife tasted. Mild, a bit salty, but never overpowering. Juices flowed into his mouth and it was clear she was close to her orgasm. She humped and ground her pussy into his tongue while he slurped up as much juice he could. Michael licked and sucked at her sensitive flesh. He could feel Viola's freshly manicured nails dig into his scalp. He pumped two fingers into her sopping wet hole while kissing her thigh. He tickled her clit with his nose before shoving his tongue back into her. Viola held his head tightly against her pussy and ground herself against her husband's mouth. Her thighs tightened around his head, squeezing his skull hard as she exploded into his mouth.

"Oh Michael!" she moaned.

Michael sucked her dry. He rose to his feet smiling at his wife as she leaned against the bathroom counter in an orgasmic afterglow.

"Shit, baby damn!" She said as she turned to look in the mirror.

Michael didn't respond, he simply nodded, smiling as he always did after devouring her. He quickly cleaned his wife's cum from his face as Viola fixed her hair and applied her makeup. He rushed out to get dressed. Viola smiled at what her husband had just done to her. She didn't mind having to fix her hair after the tongue lashing Michael had just given her.

"Mom we're ready!" She heard her son Andrew yell to her suddenly.

She joined them at the front door and admired how polished her 2 sons and husband looked. They all had on personally-tailored suits and Michael had given the boys fresh haircuts.

"You look amazing mommy." Andrew said smiling at his mom.

Viola looked at her sweet 10 year old boy and smiled.

"I told Andrew to say that." Chimed in her 6 year old son Daniel.

"Thank you both, my little handsome men."

Michael had a cab waiting for them outside to take them to the city. The party started at 8pm and they arrived at 8:30pm. The ballroom at the plaza was decorated beautifully. The company had hired an actor to play Santa Clause to entertain the children at the party by handing out toys, reading stories and stuffing them full of pastries.

"Mom, can we go over there?" Andrew asked.

Viola Jean dug into her purse and handed Andrew his emergency cell phone.

"Call us for an emergency or if you just want us ok?"

Andrew nodded, grabbed his brother's hand and headed towards Santa Clause and joined the other children.

Viola and Michael interlocked arms and began mingling with the joyous crowd. The couple made small talk with various co-workers and clients.

"Wow, what a handsome couple." a familiar voice said behind them.

Viola turned around her eyes met Patrick's. She blushed as she watched his eyes roam her body.

"Thank you Mr. Slater." She smiled. "You've met my husband Michael."

The men shook hands and smiled at one another.

"Your wife has been such an asset these past few months. All her hard work and overtime has really benefited us. We love her dedication."

Michael smiled Viola. "Thanks man, I see the company has been showing their gratitude to her financially but it's also nice to hear words of gratitude." he turned to Viola. "I'm gonna go to the bar. Would you like anything?"

"Cranberry and Jameson." replied Viola. Michael pecked her cheek and patted Patrick on the shoulder as he walked away.

"You look absolutely delicious Mrs. Ramsden."

Viola blushed. "Thanks Patrick."

A devilish grin spread across Patrick's face. "Let's disappear to my office and I'll show you some more gratitude."

"Behave yourself Patrick." Viola kept her face stern, and scanned the crowd for her husband.

Patrick made eye contact with Viola's dark brown eyes and moved closer to her. Her heart began to race; she could now smell his cologne a scent she had picked out for him while they shopped together at the Lord and Taylor. She was excited and nervous at the same time. Her body was flush but her dark complexion hid her emotion. The delicate thong she had on was soaking wet as she took deep inhales of Patrick's scent.

"Do you smell the cologne you picked out for me?" is was as if he was reading her mind.

Viola nodded "Patrick please." she pleaded with a small frown on her face.

"Ok ok I'll stop. I don't want you upset with me Mrs. Ramsden."

Michael returned with Viola's drink in hand. Patrick took it as a cue to exit.

"I hope you both have a lovely time tonight." he said as he casually left the couple.

Viola took a large sip of her drink; half of the glass was now empty.

"Your boss seems pretty cool."

"Well he wasn't at first, but after I told him how rude and disrespectful he was being he changed up." Viola lied.

Michael smiled and kissed her forehead. They found a table to sit at for dinner and their children joined them. As it got closer to dinner time everyone began to sit down. Viola looked around the table of 12 they chose and saw Trish, the redheaded temp. Viola got up and walked over to her.

"Hi Trish, I didn't know they'd allow you to come. You look great!"

Trish had on a strapless dark green cocktail dress. Her red hair cascaded down her back in curls.

Trish smiled. "Thanks, you look nice too. I got invited, I'm Patrick's date."

Viola let out a nervous chuckle and caught it quickly. She flashed Trish a sweet smile.

"Really? Well I'm glad he didn't come here alone."

"Yeah he asked me like two days ago. I didn't know he even had my number."

Viola could feel the anger building up. "Neither did I."

"See? And he tells you everything."

"Well apparently he has secrets." Viola tried to hide the anger in her voice. She got up and headed back to her seat. She kept her cool but inside she was burning mad. She smiled through the emotional state as they placed their orders. Patrick joined the table as soon as the waiter got to his spot. As he sat down he glanced up and into Viola Jean's hard eyes. He could feel the anger coming out of them as he watched her pupils dance from Trish and back to him. Patrick had never seen her so angry and yet he was the only one that could see the emotion in her eyes as she grinned at the meaningless conversations around her. The food arrived and a quiet hush fell over the crowd as they started eating. Viola Jean watched as Patrick flirted with Trish. Trish giggled and hung on every word Patrick whispered to her. Her smile irritated Viola like sharp nails being dragged across a chalkboard. Viola wasn't drunk but she did have 3 drinks in her. Michael had taken the boys back over to the children's area.

"I thought there was a strict policy about dating within the company." Viola said dryly.

Trish's smile disappeared while Patrick narrowed his eyes at Viola.

"Well Mrs. Ramsden this is our first date and she does not work for the company I hired her through a temp agency."

"Mr. Slater I just want assurance that she's simply a date and she won't be taking my position here with the firm. I've worked very hard to get where I'm at."

Trish interrupted them. "I'm just a date Mrs. Ramsden there is no way I could ever be an executive assistant. I've seen your reports and I don't think I could handle the stress."

Viola Jean glared at Trish and allowed a smile to break across her face.

"I'm sure you could handle Mr. Slater's workload just fine Trish. If Mr. Slater insists you're just a date then well you must be just a date."

Patrick continued to stare at Viola even as idle chit chat formed about the delicious dinner. Michael returned to join them. Viola greeted him smiling.

"Do you think I'll get a dance out of you tonight?" Michael asked her.

Viola nodded and rose to her feet and headed to the dance floor with Michael following closely behind. The orchestra played slow music. Viola rested her head on her husband's chest as they swayed to the music. She observed from afar Patrick and Trish enjoying one another's company. Her heart broke a little as Trish formed words for Patrick to hang on with her pale pink lips. The song was over and Michael led Viola back to their table. As they sat down right in the empty chairs right next to Trish and Patrick. Viola instantly recognized the next song the orchestra began to play.

"Michael its Blue Danube!" she exclaimed.

"Viola you know I can't waltz."

Patrick didn't give Viola a chance to pout. "I'll waltz with you if it's ok with your husband."

"What about Trish?" Viola asked.

Trish smiled. "I don't know how to waltz and I'm not a big fan of dancing anyway."

Michael nodded in agreement. Patrick got up from the table, took Viola's hand and led her back to the dance floor. They stood in the typical waltz stance. Viola tried her best not to make eye contact with Patrick as he placed his hand on the small of her back and led her in a waltz around the dance floor.

"I'm sorry Viola. I know I should've at least warned you. I just didn't know how to tell you."

Viola didn't respond but Patrick could see she was hurt.

"Are you wondering if I have fucked her or plan on it? Cause I haven't but I do plan on fucking her."

They waltzed along the floor perfectly and didn't realize some of the attendees sat down just to watch them dance.

"You waltz well Viola who taught you to dance?"

"No one, I taught myself" She responded dryly. "Michael tried to learn but he's not too good at it. You don't owe me an apology Patrick. I'm just a fuck for you so you can do what you want."

"You're not just a fuck. Fucking is what we do but I consider you a friend."

"We didn't become friends until after we fucked."

Patrick frowned. "I like you a lot Viola Jean. I don't want you to be angry with me."

Viola lifted her head and her brown eyes, now wet from forming tears, stared back into his. Emotions were overwhelming her. Emotions she didn't want to feel.

The music stopped and so did they. Viola Jean blinked, she could felt a tear roll down her cheek.

"Will you tell Michael I had to use the bathroom?"

Patrick nodded.

Viola Jean headed to the bathroom. She locked herself in one of the stalls and quietly sobbed. She felt guilty, confused, and heartbroken. She could picture Patrick fucking Trish, his hands roaming all over pale freckled skin as his mouth pressed against hers. The idea burned her up inside. Distracted by the feelings she was experiencing she didn't even notice someone had come into the bathroom until they banged into one of the other stalls. She then heard a female's giggle. When Viola Jean heard shushing, she figured it may be some intoxicated couple fooling around. She peered through the cracks of the stall. At first she couldn't really see who it was but then she was able to see that the female was Trish. Viola already knew who her partner was but Trish had confirmed it.

"Oh Patrick!" Trish moaned as Viola could see Patrick's head buried in Trish's neck. He began kissing up her neck to her face and suddenly stopped.

"Patrick? What's wrong?"

"Viola Jean said she was going to the restroom."

"So what? She might be in a different one. She obviously she isn't in here."

Viola Jean quickly propped her feet up on the toilet, she knew all too well what was about to happen. Trish bent over and glanced at the floor underneath the stalls.

"No one is in here Patrick, not even your precious assistant. Now come on and slide that executive cock of yours in me."

Viola held her breath as she slowly went back to peering position. She could see the back of Patrick; his pants were around his ankles. Viola's eyes followed the cuts of his tense muscular legs. She could tell Trish was in front of him bent over with her dress pushed up around her waist. Viola watched Patrick pump in and out of his new fuckdoll, grunting like an animal. Viola thought she would be the only woman that could make him grunt like that. Pins and needles covered her body as the scene continued to unfold. Viola could see Trish's reflection in the long, elegant bathroom mirror. Her peach colored face was flush and covered in a light sheen of sweat as Patrick pounded into her. Her cute face lost in passion as her pretty green eyes rolled around in her head. Viola's hand snaked down the front of her silk chiffon gown. Stopping at her thigh where the slit began, her fingers dipped behind into the opening as if hiding behind a curtain. She stretched her index finger and tickled her clit with her fingernail. Electric shocks shot through her body. Her breathing slowed, her mouth went dry and her pussy wet. Viola couldn't hold back any longer and plunged her fingers into her sopping hole.

Viola was angry with Patrick. How could he just fuck her? What if she's better than me? Then she was angry with herself. She was jealous of a man who isn't her husband fucking a woman who wasn't her.

The erotic scene was impossible to ignore and Viola lost herself in it. She could smell Trish's wet cunt and even hear the squishy sounds of Patrick's cock sliding in and out of the young woman. Viola Jean's slender fingers pumped in and out of her while rubbing her clit with vigor. She was on the edge and she could tell Patrick was close too. She watched him grasp Trish's hips and thrust hard. He exploded into her pussy, grinding into her as he emptied himself into her tight hole. Viola pinched her clit; causing an overwhelming orgasm to rip through her body she stifled her moans. It helped that Trish was cumming at the same time and moaned loudly as if she'd been fucked well.

"Oh Patrick!!" Trish growled.

Viola Jean quietly watched the couple pull from each other. Trish giggled and smiled at Patrick and she fixed her dress and freshened up her makeup. Patrick smiled back at her. They finally left the bathroom arm and arm. Viola waited a bit till the coast was clear before exiting as well. She stepped into the walkway that led back to the ballroom. Patrick stood there smiling at her and her eyes popped open.

"Did you enjoy the show?" he asked.

Viola cleared her throat. "What are you talking about?"

"I know you were in there watching. Did you like what you saw? Curious to know how I knew you were in there?"

Viola didn't respond.

"I smelled your perfume. It got even stronger when you came."

He stepped closer to her, closing the distance, and buried his nose in Viola's neck. She tried to pull away but Patrick stopped her.

"Michael took the boys home. He said he'll see you soon for 'dessert'." Patrick smiled. "What's for dessert, Mrs. Ramsden? Chocolate pudding?" His hands caressed up and down her soft toned arms. Viola trembled a little.

"I don't do sloppy seconds, Mr. Slater." she whispered harshly.

Patrick stared into the petite ebony's eyes and guided her back to the bathroom. Once inside he attacked her mouth with his. Their kisses were slow, lingering, and passionate. Viola ran her hands through Patrick hair tugging at it as she bit at his lips. Patrick pulled away from her and took in the sight of her. The lighting gave her chocolate skin a golden glow. She had painted her lips a dark red for the night but besides the coloring of her lips she had little makeup on. His cock was hard but he didn't want to fuck his ebony assistant. His eyes traveled up the slit of her dress he could her garters grasping the top of her pantyhose.

jeleane
jeleane
45 Followers
12