Overtime Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeleane
jeleane
46 Followers

"Well Mr. Slater, why are we here?" Questioned Viola she was sexually frustrated and needed another release. In the back of her head she thought about how she couldn't wait to get home and let Michael fuck her senseless. Before she knew it Patrick was kneeling in front of her. She looked into his blue eyes and he smiled back at her.

"Merry Christmas." He said right before he moved her panties to the side and pushed his face into Viola hot, dripping cunt. Patrick kissed her pussy the exact same way he kissed her. His nimble tongue moved in circles. Viola was in heaven, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she let the pleasure overwhelm her.

"Patrick oh my god you feel so good." she softly moaned trying to keep her balance as he plunged his fingers into her while sucking her clit. Viola slowed her breathing, she wanted to enjoy this moment. Her boss was on his knees pleasing her. Patrick now made slurping sounds as he tongue fucked her pussy.

He normally wouldn't go down on her, and when he did he hardly enjoyed it as much as he was doing now. Viola tasted sweet and mildly salty at the same time, a unique taste, and quite addictive.

He sucked and licked greedily at her plump lips. Viola dug her nails into Patrick's head. She burst into his mouth climaxing on his tongue.

Patrick continued to suck on her pussy as she moaned softly and trembled. "Oh God! Please stop Patrick."

He lightly kissed her sweet hole one last time, rose to his feet, and kissed Viola gently on her forehead.

"I should do that more often; you are just as delicious as you look."

Viola didn't respond, she simply straightened her dress and washed her hands.

"I'm going to go, I'll see you Monday. Have fun with Trish." Viola said as she exited the bathroom once more. "And Patrick?"

"Yes Mrs. Ramsden."

"You better not eat her pussy."

"Of course not, my tongue is yours and yours alone. Only your pussy may ride my mouth."

Viola smiled and headed home to please her husband

jeleane
jeleane
46 Followers
12