Overtime Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible. I had forgotten what it was like to fuck a university man." She then kissed me deeply and relaxed in my embrace.

We must have fallen asleep, because when I opened my eyes again, Tasha was standing up, stretching her muscles. We were both covered in dry sweat and cum, but it only added to Tasha's beauty. She still had her geeky look, but it didn't matter. The sight of seeing her bend over at the hips, stretching her back, made my dick hard again. Tasha looked between her legs and smiled when she saw me awake, and staring hungrily at her ass. Her eyes went to my hard cock and she licked her lips. But instead of climbing on top of me, she reached down and picked up her skirt.

"We were asleep for over two hours. It's almost eight, and the cleaning crew will be showing up soon." She slipped her skirt on, than debated whether or not to put her incredibly soiled panties on.

Meanwhile, I put my own clothes back on, not wanting to get caught. When I was done, Tasha had her shirt back on, and she must have put her panties back on, because she wasn't holding them.

When we were both fully clothed, I said, "Now what do we do?"

"Well, I've missed my bus home, so I could use a ride." When she licked her lips, I knew that I would be handsomely rewarded for this little favour.

"I have my car, and it's not to far out of the way."

She smiled and took my arm in hers. We went back to her computer and saved the work. She was going to leave the rest of it till tomorrow, when I could drive her back here.

"We just have to stop at security first." Tasha said as we headed out.

"Security?" I was a bit worried.

Tasha walked into the building's security office, and was greeted by an attractive female security officer. "Very nice," The officer said to Tasha as she handed over a videotape.

"Glad you enjoyed it," Tasha replied. Then to me she said, "Just a little souvenir." A wicked grin split her face.

I smiled back, and escorted her to my car.

"You're due for a raise soon, aren't you?" she asked me as we left.

Work just got a lot better.

12