Overtime Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this bitch?" I squeezed her tits, and pinched her nipples.

Tasha cried out again and grabbed the sheets as I rode her into the bed. She fell onto her chest, and I fell onto her back, ramming my dick up her cunt and pushing the vibrator deeper in. Tasha's head shot up and she yelled in pain, but also moaned in pleasure again. Her pussy was pumping my dick again, and I was ready to explode. I'd cum enough in her cunt tonight, so I pulled out, and she turned around, opening her mouth wide. My dick shot cum all over her face and glasses. Some of it went into her mouth, and she licked her lips. When I finished, she sat up on the bed, the vibrator still in her ass, and her legs spread eagle.

We were both spent, but she was playing with the tip of the vibrator. She turned it down a bit, but left it in. "This has been incredible Shawn." She said.

"You'll get no argument from me." I reached over and slowly pulled the vibrator out from her ass. She closed her eyes and purred as I did it.

When it was out, Tasha took it and turned it off. "This is one of my favorite." She then tilted her head back, closed her eyes and slowly swallowed it. She ran it in and out of her throat, much to my enjoyment. I was actually getting hard again, but I still had little energy. I ran a finger over one of her erect nipples while she sucked. When she was done, I stood up and turned off the camera, then walked back to the bed, where Tasha was waiting for me. She lifted the bed sheet and I crawled in beside her. I kissed her passionately on the lips, our tongues entwining together, and she let the blanket fall on top of us. My dick once again found its way into her love box, though it wasn't hard fucking now. We both fell asleep in each other's arms. I didn't plan on staying the night, but I was curious to see what the morning would bring us.

12