Overweight Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers

"Fuck it Beth, fuck my cock Bitch, take my cum, do it now!"

And she came again, knowing she had made me cum in her again. I shot my early morning load in her gripping pussy, feeling the walls of her getting slicker as it spread around in her.

"Oh shit that's so sexy Tommy, fuck her baby, fuck her good. Let me see you cum in her pussy!"

It felt like I came buckets as my balls emptied into Beth's pussy, her wide back covered in sweat now and her head hanging down. I lay on her back a minute then rolled off, laying on my back, my cock drenched in a white creamy fluid. Melinda looked at it and quickly moved between my legs and began to suck our cum off my cock and balls, her hand working on her pussy.

I felt great, Beth could fuck me anytime she wanted as far as I was concerned. And it seemed to really get Melinda hotter than hell to watch us. I know she was moaning quite a bit as she licked me clean of the creamy mess Beth and I had created. I watched Melinda's pretty mouth opened and sucked me deep in her thick lipped mouth. For some reason it didn't excite as much as it usually did, and I now knew why. I do like fat girls better, even as pretty as Melinda is, I couldn''t stop staring at Beth's flabby tits and her big belly.

Looking at Beth got me excited and I grabbed Melinda's hair and fucked her face like a whore. Not caring about her pleasure, just wanting to get my rocks off thinking of Beth's tight hairy pussy wrapped around my thick cock. I know I would ever leave Melinda over Beth, but I will fuck Beth every chance I get from now on and if Melinda doesn't like it, well tough shit. She started this!

Author's Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers
12