Overwhelmed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
623 Followers

Her thighs were around my ears but I still heard a muffled, "Save that for later. Don't lick my clit until I tell you to. Stick that tongue up inside of me and fuck my pussy!"

She reached down and spread her lips apart offering me her creamy pink center. My tongue flicked and licked all over her vagina, teasing it. I had no control over my actions as it seemed deep down this is what I truly wanted. Looking at the beautiful vision of her treasure seemed to spur me into overdrive. I licked and slid my tongue in and out of her as she assisted with sweeping moves up and down my face. I was so tempted to tease her clit but knew I had to bide my time. Her wetness covered my chin and nose while I slurped and groaned.

We soon had a rhythm but she suddenly stopped. She moved around as her toe of her boot clipped my hardened nipple while she swung it over me causing me to grunt in pain. Then I was awakened to a new feeling as I felt a finger slide over my own vulva. She finally settled but now I was staring at her ass. She reached behind her and pulled her cheeks apart. As I watched, I thought to myself "Oh god, she wants me to lick that!"

"Go on dear, show me the pleasures of your tongue up my ass. If you are really good and make me cum, then I will finger your hot pussy and make you cum with me. Now, get to it..."

I looked at her anus as it seemed to wink at me. I was a goner as this woman awoke something in me. I slid my tongue out and tasted her darker hole. It tasted different than her pussy, but as I began to flick at her center, she in turn began to pleasure me with her finger. The digit slipped inside of me and I fucked my pussy back at her as I licked and teased her sexy ass. With a little difficulty I finally broke the barrier and my tongue slid deeper inside of her anus. Her ass would shift and wiggle with each stab of the tip of my tongue. Before long I could feel her tensing up and just as quickly she came. Her finger now worked my clitoris harder and I too felt my orgasm overtake me. My tongue was in her ass working it like a little butt plug, her finger doing the same to my cunt. Yes, I said cunt as I've become a wanton slut.

We both came down from our mutual orgasms. She slid back, her pussy once again over my face. I dove at it with renewed vigor as I teased her clit in the hopes she would allow me this pleasure now. She didn't say anything and I felt she wanted to reach an even bigger crescendo of waves of pleasure this time. Her vulva ground into my face as my tongue quickly wrapped around her clitoris. This seemed to send her once again into orbit. Her juices had me swallowing quickly as I tried my very best to keep up with her flow. She worked her mound hard as I awaited her final release of pleasure.

She finally slumped over me. I kissed and nibbled her hot ass as she just laid on me for some time. Then I heard a voice.

"Wow mom, the bitch is good. I think it's my turn. Let's get her in the stocks."

As mom climbed off, she said, "By the way, I'm Samantha, and this is my daughter Brenda. We share everything. So, please be a dear and do her as well as you did me."

I was limp from being in one position so long as well as my thundering orgasm. Both women easily untied me and soon had me positioned inside of the stocks. I thought to myself I must look really hot naked and subdued like this.

Then I saw Brenda holding my camera and I blushed. She held it out so her mother could see.

"Our little slut has been taking pictures of us mom. You look good down by the lake. Why don't you take some pictures of her eating my ass. I saw how well she did you."

They both giggled as the daughter dropped her shorts and soon wore only boots and a cowboy hat like her mother. They looked beautiful together. Then I watched from my trapped position as Brenda pulled the table closer inches from my face. She bent over the table presenting her sexy ass to me.

Holding the camera she commanded me, "Kiss her ass dear. I want some pictures for you to take home and show your family and friends. I will let you keep the naked pictures of me so you can play with yourself when you look at my body."

The daughter was impatient as she pulled my face to her ass. I gingerly kissed all over her buttocks tasting the denim from her jeans. She shoved back at me wanting me to proceed to the next step, her anus.

"Go ahead honey, lick her asshole. I'll get a close up of that just for you," she chuckled.

Having now had the experience of doing her mother, my tongue soon tasted her as well. She had a different taste and scent from her mother as I began to tease her sexy anus. I wondered if mine looked this sexy as I worked my tongue into her ass. She pulled her cheeks even farther apart and soon my face was enveloped by those chubby cheeks. She was a little larger than her mother and she made sure she proved who was in control.

"Eat my ass, bitch! Stick that tongue way up there. Practice so you can eat my cunt soon."

I was at her mercy as she shoved back riding my now sore tongue. I was getting weary from the pressure of her anus that it took much effort to keep up her pleasuring. She eventually felt mercy for me and turned around lying back on the table. Her mother laid my camera down and assisted lining her pussy up with my face. Her legs draped over top of the stocks while she soon brushed her pussylips over my face."

"You know what to do slut. Make me cum."

I slid my tongue forward into her swampy hole. She obviously was heightened by my ministrations to her backside. Soon I felt something at my pussy as after some teasing something bigger than a finger was slid inside of my pussy. I groaned into Brenda's pussy as I realized her mother was now doing me with some kind of dildo. I pushed back the best I could while I licked her daughters clit and lips. Samantha was doing it slowly which forced me to try to slide my vagina over the object the best I could. But she was teasing me, keeping me on edge and not allowing me to cum yet. So I figured for her to let me have an orgasm that I had to get her daughter off first. I worked that pussy over now with my lips and tongue tasting the constant flow of her juices.

"Oh yeah, slut. Your mouth was made to eat pussy. How do you feel being a first-class pussy eater?'

I moaned into her mound as I kept up my tongue movements. As she sped towards her release the dildo in my pussy soon was pulled out which made me groan in frustration. Then I held my breath as I felt the tip teasing my anus.

Samantha said, "You have such a sexy ass. It needs a good fuck!"

"No, please don't do that. Noooo," I screamed as I pulled away from her daughter.

"Slut, get that face back in my pussy. I'm about to cum. Seems you have no choice about your ass considering where you are. Do us both a favor and make me cum so you can too.

I felt the object now enter my yielding ass. I had never let any man stick his thing in there before so I was feeling quite a lot of pain. But my muffled grunts was blocked out by a wet pussy which was pushed onto my tongue harder. I endured the ass pounding before realizing it didn't feel so bad after I got used to it. I was grateful for Samantha playing with my pussy as she drilled my ass. I in turn wanted to bring her daughter off and worked over her cunt harder. Yes, a cunt, a very sexy, sweet tasting cunt! I am a pussy eating slut and I liked it. These two women brought pleasures from my body that I had never experienced from anyone before.

I came as Brenda pulled away from me. The finger in my pussy and my pleasured ass took me over the edge. Then as I stared between Brenda's legs with her pussy inches from my face when it opened up and I was suddenly rained on by her squirting pussy. Squirt after squirt showered over my face and tongue, drowning me in her wetness. I had heard about women who could squirt, but seeing one up close was different. I closed my eyes until she finally succumbed to her pleasure. The object in my ass was removed and I could feel my juices snaking down my thighs. I slumped in the stocks into exhausted sleep.

I woke up and looked around. I sat in my car, my backpack and camera next to me. As I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes, I noticed the sun was setting. My body ached and I picked up the camera. As I checked out my photos I saw Samantha by the lake and my face buried in Brenda's ass. As I smiled to myself, I was sorry it was over. A new me was awakened and I wanted to explore it more. I was a submissive slut...

Seethru57
Seethru57
623 Followers
12