Overwhelmed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He half-heartedly pushed against me. But then his head fell back and he pressed himself deep into my mouth, "If you won't listen, then take it all!," he groaned out as he arched his back against the sofa, his hands going to my head holding me down as his cock kicked in my mouth.

He lay there panting for only a moment before I felt strong arms dragging me up his body.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Carina." He said with a sparkle in his eye and a wicked smile on his face. "I may not be your Dom, but when you don't obey there will be consequences."

To be continued

************

This has been a fun series to write and I did some research for this chapter on Kinbaku/ Shibari. In my research I came across this artist's early work and his artist statement which was inspiration for the quote and many descriptions of the photography above. I feel I needed to give him credit and include the actual artist statement below.

Jim Duvall

"When my art works, it draws you in and lets your curiosity shut off your inner voice of doubt and insecurity. That voice that stops you from feeling what you really feel or think. Stopping you with incrimination that you will somehow get it wrong.

When my art works, you will stop stroking your beard. Stop using the three syllable words you learned in art history 104 class. Stop worrying about what your date thinks or that person you look up to across the room.

When my art works, you will feel, think and live for a moment in your heart. Purely with your heart. Not necessarily even with words but with that animal part of you that is more human than the rational part of you.

Some day I hope my art will work."

12