Overwhelming Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I imagine you got their attention being naked like that," I said.

"I'd put my bikini on by that time," she said," but I got touched and hit on. I told the guy that was hitting on me that I would have to check with my girlfriend."

"Well, it's not pretty, but you aren't bleeding anywhere now and I got most of the scratches treated. You'll have to be careful for a few days and you really should let a doctor check the bigger ones."

"I have a private nurse," she said.

"Honey, it will take a week or better."

"I'm not going anywhere, are you?"

"You'll be a quarter mile away."

"Not if you come home with me until your power is on," she said.

":Let me guess. You only have one bed."

"It's a queen size, and I can keep my hands to myself," she promised.

"I sure hope not."

Any thought of leaving at that point had to be put on hold though as another storm began to move into the area.

"I hope the next tree that falls goes the other way," I stated.

"That was the last of the tall firs on the property", she said. "The old man will be sad. He loved those big firs but one by one they've all come down or been cut down when they died. The lot is forty-five by about 200 and none of the trees will reach us now. Close maybe, but not destructive."

"I can understand his sorrow," I said. "They really are beautiful."

We managed to find some dry wood to get the fireplace going good and she stepped away to return with a very old but very comfortable blanket, which she spread on the floor by the fireplace. The cushions from the couch were put at one end and with our bodies wrapped around each other, and the blanket tucked in tight, we kissed and caressed as we rode out the storm, which was somewhat less violent.

We both wanted to explore each other sexually but with the rumble of thunder as a lullaby, the fatigue and stress of the night overwhelmed us and we slept the rest of the night.

Continue?

12