Overworked and Worked Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or at least his tongue was there—it nuzzled deep into the fold of skin just above her clit and started a slow lick upward, across her clit, her pussy, and on up to her ass. When his tongue grazed across her asshole, she gasped. He stopped, waited again until she wasn't expecting it and did it again. He did this ten, fifteen times and then tongue turned into finger. The finger was coated with the Vaseline and it circled her asshole slowly.

She's actually going along with this, Malcolm thought, smirking to himself—I've gotta make this shit good.

Lara was having an out-of-body experience. The strong, independent woman that she prided herself on being was floating somewhere up there near the ceiling, watching the meek, submissive girl she'd become on her knees in her bed. Seth had often tried to put his dick in her ass. "Just let me put the head in," he'd say, practically begging. It never happened. He seemed pathetic and she hadn't been willing to bow down to such a weak man. She'd never realized why she'd refused him before now—she'd always been curious. Having Malcolm dominate her, take what he wanted without asking, force her to submit to him, hell, that's the only way she could do it.

Malcolm's finger put pressure on the tiny, pink indentation until it slowly slid in. It was so tightly clenched, he could barely move his finger. He used his other hand to softly stroke her clit. Her hips began to slowly roll and her asshole relaxed. He started moving it in and out.

"Relax, Lara," Malcolm whispered, "Just relax. The more relaxed you are, the better this is going to feel."

Lara took a deep breath and let her body go to mush. She trusted Malcolm not to hurt her—everything he'd ever done had only made her feel good.

"Good girl," he said, smiling. His finger was going in and out more easily now. He started stroking her clit with his other hand and added another finger to her ass. It slid in without much resistance.

Malcolm spent a good twenty minutes getting her asshole ready. His dick wasn't freak-show huge, but it was nowhere near average. He wanted to make sure she didn't want to stop once he started putting it in.

Lara's pussy lips were swollen, throbbing. The pressure in her ass felt sinful and divine. She was so open, so relaxed. She was nearly in tears with desire.

"Please, Malcolm, just put it in my pussy, just for a minute."

"Just for a minute?" he teased, licking around her asshole and slowly sliding three fingers in. "That's all?"

"Please, Malcolm. I'm ready."

Malcolm pulled away from her and then kneeled behind her, dick in hand. He rubbed it up and down between her pussy lips and then slowly slid in. Her pussy had never felt tighter, yet more ready to accept his full length. They both groaned. Lara reached underneath herself and found her clit, it too, swollen and throbbing. Malcolm pressed into her a few times, she slowly stroked her clit, and then she was screaming.

"Ahhh, shit, shit SHIT, MALCOLM!" she sucked in a breath, "Yesthatsitoohgodimcomingimcoming...."

He kept the slow pace while she writhed beneath him. Her high pitched chant turned into a low, guttural moan; they rocked and rocked until her body collapsed beneath him and she shook with sobs.

He made me cry. Dear God, the man has made me come so hard I cried. Lara thought, unashamed of the emotions she was experiencing. When she'd collapsed, he'd come down with her, chest against her back, groin still grinding into her from behind, legs intertwined, and arms cradling her. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck and she turned her head. He reached up with one hand to wipe her tears and then leaned forward to kiss her. It was a stretch, but she was able to twist her head just enough to meet his lips with her own. It was a sloppy, dominating kiss. She let him kiss her, lick her, bite her lip gently. And then he pulled away.

"You ready to take this dick in your ass?"

She looked him dead in his eye. "Yes, daddy."

I'm gonna fall in love, Malcolm thought, his dick shuddering when she said that. I'm gonna fall in love with this thick, fine, white bitch. MY thick, fine, white bitch. And then he realized he'd said the last part out loud.

"Yes, daddy, YOUR thick, fine, white bitch," Lara murmured, "I'm ready for your dick."

Malcolm pulled out before he nutted in her pussy again. He was so close, he didn't know how he was going to last squeezing into her tight ass. He stood up.

"Get up."

She rose back up on all fours.

"Now stand up."

She crawled to the end of the bed and swung around so she could stand. Her legs were weak and her ankle was still tender, but she stood obediently. He took her hand and walked her into the bathroom.

Lara's bathroom was her sanctuary—it was done in blue-gray and white, twin pedestal sinks were on the left wall. A mirror hung just above the chair rail, all the way to the far wall, where another door led to a small toilet stall. The far wall had a good-sized window and a claw foot tub was arranged catty-corner between it and the huge, glassed-in shower. The shower was just across from the sinks and then a linen closet connected to a dressing area and then her regular closet. Nice, Malcolm thought. He could definitely pamper Lara in here. But that was going to have to wait.

"Lean over the sink and spread 'em."

Lara did as she was told and looked at herself and then Malcolm in the mirror. He sauntered up behind her and squeezed her ass before deftly finding the puckered, pink hole again.

Perfect, Malcolm thought, lining his dick head up to her asshole. He could see that she was tensing up and he paused for a moment. He kissed the back of her neck and then massaged her shoulders.

"Relax, baby. Just relax. I don't want to hurt you."

Lara nodded and forced herself to relax again.

"Now, look at me in the mirror. I want you to see what you do to me. I want you to see me while I'm putting it in."

Lara focused on his face. She was leaning on her arms draped around the edges of the sink. She could feel him moving his dick up and down her crack and then felt pressure. She took a deep breath and stared at his face.

"That's it, so good," Malcolm said, head falling back as his dickhead slid into her ass. Teeth clenched, he sucked in a breath. He waited, letting both of them adjust. He hadn't been prepared for how good this was going to feel. He finally was able to focus again and he looked at Lara. Her reflection was smiling at him, in obvious pleasure. She tried to hide the smile when she saw him looking, but hell, he didn't care. He was in heaven. She could do or say whatever the fuck she wanted, as long as she left his dick where it was.

Lara felt powerful now—who knew? Put a dick in my ass, and I feel like I've tamed the beast, she thought to herself. Then she pushed her ass back at him, sliding his dick further in.

"Fuck me!" Malcolm yelled, hands bracing himself on her hips.

"That's what I'm trying to do," Lara said, teasing. His dick was filling her up, hot, heavy, and hard.

"You're gonna kill me, woman!" Malcolm said, grinning at her. She pushed further and suddenly, his balls pressed into her bottom.

"Mm, mm, mmm, look at those cheeks," Malcolm murmured, pointing at the reflection of her face. Her eyes looked bright, lips swollen from being thoroughly kissed, and the apples of her cheeks were splotched with red. She smiled.

"You are so pretty, Lara. Beautiful. Damn, so beautiful."

Lara was on cloud nine.

"Now, watch us while I fuck your ass."

Once again, Lara felt like she was going crazy. Sex with Malcolm was so intense, so deep, so fulfilling. It seemed like all the other sex she'd ever had meant nothing. Nobody had ever made her feel the way he did. And she stayed bent over that sink. Malcolm started off slow, but by the time they were both ready to come, he was pounding away. He had his arms under her torso, kneading and pulling on her breasts. Lara tilted her hips so that every time his dick bottomed out in her ass, his balls smacked against her clit. They came together, her chanting and moaning and squirting all over her gray tile floor and him bellowing again like some Neanderthal warrior, unloading into her bowels.

He slid out of her ass with a plop and she turned, kissing him fervently.

"You keep that up," Malcolm muttered against her mouth, "You're going to have me ready to go again."

She laughed, pulling him into the walk-in shower, "I wouldn't mind. But let's shower first. And maybe we can get in the bed, my legs are so weak, I'm going to fall down."

They both stood under the spray, letting the hot water penetrate—Malcolm didn't want to admit it, but Lara had worn him out. They washed each other, scrubbed backs and feet, soaped up breasts and butts, he lathered up her short, silky spikes of hair and she smoothed shampoo into neatly tapered, almost buzzed hair on his head and face. They dried off, lotion-ed up, and again climbed into bed together naked.

They curled into each other again, her ass fitting perfectly into his groin, his arm nestled just under her breasts, legs tangled together.

"I like you, Lara. A lot." Malcolm whispered into her hair. Lara stroked his arm.

"I like you a lot too, Malcolm. Probably more than I should," she confessed.

He squeezed her closer and sighed contentedly.

"I know you have been wondering about what Seth said to you tonight. I kept waiting for you to ask me. Don't you want to know if it's true?"

Lara tensed and then pushed away from him and then rolled over so she could look him in the eye.

"You didn't rape anybody."

Malcolm was kind of shocked. He hadn't expected her to react like that.

"Wow, that's not the reaction I usually get," Malcolm stated, "Don't you want to know what happened though?"

"Of course, I want to know what happened. I want to know why somebody would say such a thing about you. But I don't want you to think I need you to explain yourself to me. Or make me believe."

She reached up to run her hand over his bristly jaw, "I believe that you're too good to hurt someone like that. You've been too kind, gentle, and patient with me for me to ever believe you'd do something like that."

"Are you always so trusting, Lara?" Malcolm asked, warily. He had expected accusations and demands for an explanation. Not total acceptance of his innocence.

"Actually, I'm not. I mean, I always want to give people the benefit of the doubt. But I also like to trust my gut. And my gut says you're a good guy."

Malcolm smiled and reached for her, turning her back around so she was pressed up against him again.

"I like your gut," he said, pinching the soft skin of her belly.

"Malcolm! Stop it! That's not funny!" she said, pushing his hand away, but laughing just the same.

"I do! I swear. I like everything about you, Lara."

"Mmm, I've never felt this way before, ever," She replied, cuddling back into him.

"Ok, here goes," Malcolm took a deep breath and then sighed. And then he told her everything.

It took a while. She didn't fall asleep, didn't interrupt. He could feel her breathing. Every once in a while she'd stroke his arm. She tensed up when he explained his relationship with Samantha. Her leg jerked as he explained the accusations and the purpose behind them. She inhaled deeply as he described the trial, nearly holding her breath until he explained he'd beaten all charges. Felt her fists tighten as he explained nearly losing his license anyway. Stroked his arm again when he told her how he'd lost his job. And turned to hug him when it was over.

Besides his family, his sister, brother-in-law, and mother, Malcolm had never told the entire story to anyone else before. He nearly stopped several times telling it to Lara just now. But something kept him going.

"I'm sorry that you were treated like that Malcolm," Lara said, quietly, "But I'm so glad you are who you are and you're here with me now."

"Me too, Lara. Me too."

The next morning, Malcolm woke Lara with a kiss.

"I've gotta go—I'll see you this afternoon, 'kay?"

Lara rolled over and looked at Malcolm, fully dressed leaning over her bed.

And without fear, without hesitation, without feeling like he was running away, Lara smiled and said, "'Kay." She knew, without a doubt, that he'd be back.

12