Overworked and Worked Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank God she'd bought the three-pack. The first plus sign was a fluke. There was no way it was accurate. She was chugging a bottle of water reading the back of the box: "97% accurate" it displayed.

"Shit."

Twenty minutes and two bottles of water later, Lara crouched over the toilet, peeing on the second stick. She balanced it on the back of the toilet while she wiped and pulled her pants up. Okay, two minutes.

Positive. She slid down the side of the bathroom wall and put her head between her knees, taking slow, deep breaths.

"I'm pregnant."

She waited to feel...nervous? Excited? Panicked?

Definitely nervous. Maybe excited. Panicked? No, not panicked.

Hopeful. She felt hopeful. She was going to have a baby. With a man she loved.

She couldn't wait to tell Malcolm. Luckily, she didn't have long to wait—she heard her front door open and Malcolm called out to her.

"Lara?" he said, walking through the living room and kitchen, "Where are you?"

She rushed out of the bathroom, pregnancy test still in her hand. She'd been unable to let go of it.

"Hey," she said, nearly skipping down the hallway, "What are you doing? I didn't think you were coming over tonight."

He leaned in to kiss her and just as their lips touched, he noticed her hand. He pulled away and grabbed it from her.

She stood there, frozen, waiting for his reaction.

She's pregnant, Malcolm thought. The woman I want is pregnant. I had to deal with news of Samantha's baby and now I find out that Lara is pregnant. God, I can't tell her about Samantha tonight. We've got to celebrate, I'm so happy! The news about Samantha can wait. The confused look on his face turned into pure joy as he swept Lara up in his arms, spinning her around.

"Oh my God, Lara, a baby? We're having a baby?" he laughed, and sat Lara back on her feet so he could kiss her, "I love you, Lara."

Lara thought her heart might burst; it was so filled up at that moment. She kissed Malcolm back, "I love you too."

Their kisses turned more urgent. They hastily pulled clothes off, stumbled out of shoes, Lara pushed Malcolm up against the hallway wall.

"Tell me you love me again," she crooned in his ear, nibbling and sucking down the strong cords of his neck.

"I love you, Lara."

She kissed his chest and moved his hand so it cupped her vagina.

"I love you, Lara."

She grabbed his dick and led him into the kitchen, softly squeezing and jacking him along the way.

"Kitchen?"

He shrugged his shoulders and kissed her. They walked, still locked in their embrace toward the living room.

"Living room?"

He shrugged his shoulders again and licked her neck.

They were still kissing each other, hot and heavy when they both glanced to the side and looked through the sliding glass door at her deck. It was dark out but the moonlight and her sparse landscape lights left the deck and part of the yard softly lit.

"No, it's November!" Lara protested, "It's too cold!" Malcolm had a wicked gleam in his eye.

"Malcolm, my neighbors will see us! They'll hear us!" she was scared, but that little bit of fear turned her on even more.

"Get a blanket. And put your shoes on."

"But Malcolm—I"

"Shut the fuck up and get the blanket."

Lara felt a rush at his dominance and immediately submitted, scurrying off to find a thick blanket and shoes. She met him at the doorway, his thick erection rising up between them. He led her outside, their shoes the only sound in the cool night.

Her nipples immediately pebbled and goose bumps adorned her completely exposed skin. When Malcolm left the safety of the deck with the blanket she almost protested—she quickly changed her mind, not wanting to disappoint him.

Her backyard was fenced in, honeysuckle grown all around the chain link fence. She realized that someone would almost have to walk right up to the fence and peer over to see. But it could happen.

He spoke just loud enough for her to hear, "Come here."

She didn't hesitate to walk off the deck and across the grass all the way to the back corner, under the tallest tree in the backyard. She shivered softly.

"On your knees," he said, pointing to the blanket, "And bend over."

Watching her confidently cross the backyard butt-ass naked had Malcolm's blood pumping even faster and harder. His dick throbbed. He knew the thrill of being caught excited her, and that excited him.

He knelt behind her, her big white ass nearly glowing in the moonlight. The chocolate brown of his hand stood out as he kneaded her cheeks. If anybody did see them, it'd look like she was being ravaged from behind by a shadow.

He knew she was already wet so he slid his dick in her pussy in one smooth motion. She grunted and he chuckled.

"Your neighbors are going to hear you."

She was silent then as he moved back and forth inside her.

"Face down. And play with your clit."

She maneuvered so her face was against the blanket, her ass cocked in the air, and she reached a hand underneath herself to find the sensitive nub.

"Ooooh Godddd," she moaned.

"Throw it back at me," he said between clenched teeth, "C'mon, throw that fat, white ass back at this dick." This wasn't going to take long at all. Just as soon as she catches her nut.

She bounced her ass against his crotch, dick still pounding in and out. She was whimpering softly. He knew that when she stopped making coherent sentences, that's when she was close. He smiled, satisfied with the knowledge that he knew this private quirk about her.

"Oh shit, fuck me, ah, God, I feel that dick in my belly," she moaned, pussy gripping him like a vise. He shifted position and the spongy head of his dick started pushing at her G-spot. "My dick is sliding up there with my baby, huh?" he said, thrilled again with the idea that his child was inside her. "My baby," he growled in her ear, "My pussy. This is MY PUSSY!"

That's when she lost it. "Eeee, ohGodthatsit! FuckMalcolmfuck! Itsyourpussy...itsyourpussy...ITSYOURPUSSY!!!"

A dog starting barking its head off and the backyard next door flooded with light. So much for being quiet, Malcolm thought, steadily pounding into her as she shuddered around him. Her gush of fluid took him over the edge and he slammed her hips back into him as he emptied his dick into her. The smacking sound of their flesh meeting echoed into the night.

"Who's out there?" a man's voice yelled out. Malcolm and Lara froze, their bodies shaking against each other in from the power of their release and in silent laughter at being caught. A few moments passed, then the neighbor's light went out again.

Finally, they dropped down to the blanket, Malcolm on his back, Lara on her belly; both were covered in a sheen of sweat.

"Not cold anymore, are you?" Malcolm asked, teasing.

"Hell no," Lara answered, smiling at him. He stood, pulling her up. He wrapped the blanket around her shoulders and they went back inside.

12