Overworked and Worked Over Ch. 06

Story Info
The Final Chapter - The Honeymoon Ends...or Does It?
11k words
4.53
18k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Final Chapter

"Thank you, Jesus!" Mrs. Grayson exclaimed, as the preacher held up the baby and introduced her as Miss Anastasia Giselle Grayson. The baby had just been baptized at the Grayson's family church, Misha and Cedric wholeheartedly agreeing to serve as godparents. Both Lara and Malcolm were wiping away tears, holding hands as they smiled out to the congregation. The preacher turned and handed little Ana to her daddy and the new family stepped down from the altar to sit back down with the Grayson family.

After the church service ended, Malcolm noticed that Lara was more quiet than usual.

"Baby, you okay?" he asked her as they drove to Misha's house for church supper.

Lara smiled and nodded, reaching over to hold his hand again. She looked back over her shoulder to see Ana wide awake, eyes darting everywhere, jaws working on her fist as she soothed herself.

"I just can't believe how lucky I am," Lara finally shared, "This happiness is just too much to comprehend."

Malcolm smiled and squeezed her hand, "I feel the same way, love."

They pulled in just behind Cedric and Misha and they were ushered into the house amongst the chaos of a house full of family. Mrs. Grayson and Misha immediately scooped up Ana and took her to the kids' room. Malcolm and Lara waded through kids, aunties, uncles, and cousins.

"I want this many," Malcolm said, looking down at his nieces and nephew.

Lara smiled and nodded, "Me too."

Malcolm was kind of surprised but didn't let it show. It had almost been a year—they could get started on that right away, he thought, smiling to himself. They'd had sex since Ana was born—good sex. But not that wild, uninhibited, domination sex that they'd grown accustomed to. Although Ana nearly slept through the night, Lara always seemed to be preoccupied with listening for her. Which was how Malcolm wanted it. Lara was an excellent mother. Not too overprotective, not too coddling, but loving and supportive. She was always helping Ana to be more independent, learn more things. Her maternity leave had extended into something permanent and it seemed to work out better for everyone. Malcolm's salary was more than sufficient and it gave Lara plenty of time for Ana, planning this wedding that was supposed to take place in two weeks, and also to get registered for classes at a local college in the fall.

Malcolm was loading Anastasia into her car seat and Lara was getting buckled in to head home when she turned started to say something.

"What?" Malcolm said, fiddling with the belts and clasps on the car seat.

"Nothing," Lara said, sighing as she turned back in her seat.

"Tell me," he said, smiling at his daughter, "You've got something to say, don't you?"

"Well," she turned back to him, "Yes, but I don't want you to freak out."

"Hell, Lara," he said, finally finished with the car seat and admiring his handiwork, "now you have to tell me."

She waited for him to round the car, slide into the driver's seat, and buckle up.

"I think we should not have sex until our honeymoon."

Malcolm busted out laughing for a second until he saw the determined jut of her chin.

"For real?" he asked, still chuckling, pointing back at Ana, "Honey, it's a bit too late for a virginal wedding night."

"Don't laugh at me," she said, looking out into the darkening road ahead of them, "I think it'll be good for us. Give us something amazing to look forward to after we promise to spend the rest of our lives together."

"Can you last that long?" Malcolm asked, grinning at her again.

She giggled this time, "I think I can manage not to jump your bones for two weeks."

"So we're talking about no sex, right? Does that include oral? I mean, we can still spoon at night, right? I can still rub on you and kiss you, right?"

Lara laughed again, "Well, I don't know. What do you think? I think we should set these rules up right."

"Well, let's go all out," Malcolm decided, thinking about how the anticipation was going to build, "I'll sleep in the spare bedroom. We can kiss each other goodnight. But no fondling, no spooning, no seeing each other naked. I think it's a great idea."

"Wow," Lara said, "No sex until we're married."

"No sex until we're married," Malcolm agreed. They pulled into the driveway and headed into the house. Malcolm gathered up some of his clothes, got his toothbrush and other toiletries from the master bath and headed to the spare room while Lara settled Ana in the nursery. He joined them and changed the baby's diaper after Lara finished nursing. They both headed to their separate bathrooms and got ready for bed. Malcolm treaded down the hallway to their bedroom in his boxers and knocked softly. Lara opened the door a few seconds later wearing one of his ratty t-shirts.

"Goodnight, my bride-to-be," he said softly, leaning in to give her a kiss.

They kissed chastely on the mouth and she caressed his cheek with her hand.

"Goodnight, my future husband."

Malcolm headed back to the guest bedroom and crawled into the lonely bed. It was going to be a long night, but worth it in the end. Their honeymoon to the Dominican Republic was only 2 weeks away. He could stand 13 days of no sex. It would be good for him. He sighed and closed his eyes, thinking about what he was going to do to Lara once she was his wife.

Lara tossed and turned in the king-sized bed without Malcolm. She was berating herself for her "bright" idea of no sex. She wanted Malcolm desperately. She reached down and pulled the hem of her t-shirt up, gliding one hand over her belly, up to her still-swollen-with-milk breasts, the other down to her throbbing pussy. Pregnancy hadn't taken too much of a toll on her body—her belly had never been 100% flat and it was still softly rounded from Ana's birth. Malcolm loved to lick and bite it, making her pudginess feel sexier than she ever thought possible. "I don't want to fuck a bag of bones," he'd always say. She gently squeezed her tender breast and felt a droplet of milk run down the smooth underside. How could something be so unsexy when she was feeding her daughter, but so naughty when it came to sex? She sighed and slipped her fingers through the wet mat of curls between her thighs and brush against her clit. Damn, I am so stupid, she thought to herself. I have a perfectly good dick two doors down the hall and I'm letting it go to waste!

She reached into the drawer in the nightstand and rifled through until she found the silky drawstring bag that held what she guessed would be her best friend for the next 13 days—Old Faithful, her smooth, squishy dildo. She rummaged a little more and found another bag—nipple clamps. She switched on the bedside lamp and sat up in bed, pulling her t-shirt over her head. She might as well make this good and the mirror propped up against the wall directly across the room would let her watch her fuck herself. She got on her knees and pinched and pulled her nipples until they were rock hard. She adjusted a clamp on each nipple, just until it hurt, then turned Old Faithful on the lowest setting before sliding it gently across her pussy. She gasped and continued to play with herself.

Malcolm couldn't go to sleep. He kept thinking about Lara in their bed alone. He went back and forth over whether he should go through with this "no sex" thing. Finally, he decided he'd just see if she was still awake. He crept down the hallway quietly and saw a light shining from the crack at the bottom of the door. He started to open it when he heard her gasp. He pressed his ear to the door and heard something vibrating. She was masturbating! That wanton little fiancée of his! He smiled and looked down at the tent that popped out of his boxers. Would she welcome him into their bed now? He wasn't sure. He thought if he could just open the door a crack, he might be able to see what she was really doing. He took the chance and opened the door a crack. He could see directly into the big mirror at the foot of their bed. The reflection of Lara on her knees, nipples clamped and erect, furiously fucking herself with the dildo nearly made his jaw drop. But if she was going to fuck herself, he was going to get his too. His hand dropped to his dick and he started stroking in time to her thrusts of the dildo. Goddamn, his bitch was fucking hot.

Lara paused the dildo, propping it up against her clit while she reached up to adjust the nipple clamps. She wanted them to hurt. She tightened them and squeezed, the pain sending an instant pulse of pleasure to her clit. She was going to come soon. She pulled a pillow down and positioned it between her legs so she could put the dildo in her pussy and have something to ride, keeping her hands free. Every time she thrust her hips down onto the pillow, it pushed the dildo even further up inside. It was vibrating like crazy against her G-spot and she was lightly stroking her clit as well. She was afraid of squirting all over the pillow, so she turned the vibrator off and stood up. This masturbation session was getting a little bit complicated but she needed to come and she wanted to come hard. She needed to turn the heat up another notch, so she ran to the closet and pulled out her "fuck-me heels." She knew it was stupid to dress sexy just to fuck herself, but watching herself in the mirror was as much of a turn on as actually touching herself. So, there she stood, at the foot of her bed, towel spread out beneath her, red 4-inch heels on, nipples clamped, dildo in hand. She turned it back on and shoved it in her pussy again, teasing her clit again. She wished Malcolm were here. God, he would be tearing her ass up right about now. She stopped again, strolled back over to the nightstand and started searching for something else.

Malcolm was thisclose to shooting his load all over the doorjamb. How in the hell did he get so lucky? His woman was a fucking freak in the bedroom. And if she got this fucking involved in fucking herself, it was no wonder they had such an amazing sex life. When she stopped the second time after donning the red heels, he slowed his stroke. He wanted them to come at the same time, even though she had no idea he was watching her reflection through a crack in the door. He saw her yank something out of the drawer and thrust her hand in the air victoriously as she strutted back over to her position in front of the mirror. Her butt plug? They hadn't used that thing in months. She was getting down and dirty! His dick throbbed again and his balls clenched up, ready to spew out. He squeezed the head, trying to hold the inevitable back. She had to be close too. Shoving the long, thick butt plug up her ass was going to push her over the edge. He watched as she stood, spread her legs, and stuck the plug in her mouth to get it wet. She used one hand to spread her cheeks while the other one positioned the butt plug against her asshole. She pressed it in and he saw her reach up to squeeze her breast. She was so fucking turned on.

Lara felt the thickness of the plug as it penetrated her ass. Not quite as nice as Malcolm's dick, but it'll do, she thought. It slid in past the rings of her anus and she kept pushing until it was all the way in. She loved that feeling. She turned so she could see the end of the plug flaring out between her cheeks. She shoved the dildo back in and started fucking herself furiously again. In and out, in and out, she ended up squatting in the heels, butt touching the towel on the floor, pussy spread wide open. She pulled the dildo out again, replacing it with 2 fingers which she used to press directly on her G-spot. She was on the verge, so she pressed the vibrating dildo against her clit while she continued to plunge her fingers in and out of her pussy. There it was! She was rocked to her core. She managed to bite back the usual sounds, not wanting Malcolm to know what she was up to. But she squirted all around her fingers—she kept plunging, spraying the towel, the mirror, even the wall behind it. She just kept coming and coming. Finally, her hand dropped from her pussy and she slid her legs down so she was fully sitting down. Hell yes, that was amazing, she thought to herself, head lolling forward. She sat there for a minute before slowly removing the nipple clamps. She rubbed the nipples until they were tingling. She slowly got on her hands and knees and reached back to pull the plug from her butt. It slid out with a loud "pop." She gathered up the towel and her toys and took them to the bathroom to be cleaned in the morning. She brought paper towels back and cleaned the mirror and wall. Then she sat on the edge of the bed to take off the heels. Once they were safely stowed in the closet, she crawled into bed and was out like a light.

Malcolm stroked his dick like a madman, and nearly panicked when he bumped into the door and it opened nearly all the way. She didn't notice. At this point, her eyes were closed tight, her fingers were thrusting in her pussy and she was about to come. Malcolm watched her bite her lip and knew that she was over the edge. At the same time, he fell over right along with her, catching his nut in his wadded up boxer shorts. As she squirted all over the mirror and wall, he stood in the doorway, twitching from his powerful orgasm and quickly grabbed the door, pulling it to. He stumbled down the hallway, fell into bed, and was knocked.

"How did you sleep last night, baby?" Malcolm asked, spooning cereal into his mouth, then spooning some into Ana's mouth. They enjoyed breakfast together nearly every day, giving Lara a few extra minutes to sleep in each morning. Malcolm rationalized this by saying he had to be up early for work anyway. He'd get the coffee going, a fresh diaper on Ana, and make breakfast before Lara would usually stumble into the kitchen to take over while he showered and dressed for work.

"Great, actually," Lara said, smiling to herself as she remembered her marathon masturbation session, "How about you?"

"Not bad," Malcolm replied, smiling back at her.

"Busy day today?" she asked, pouring her coffee.

"Not too bad," he replied, "What are your plans?"

"Grocery shopping, then just a few last minute things for the wedding," she stated, taking a big sip and reaching for his now-empty bowl, "But your mom and Misha have taken care of nearly everything. I just have to pick up the dress, get my hair and nails done, and then show up."

"That's good," he stood, handing her the baby's dishes and kissing her forehead, "Well, I'm going to shower." He kissed Ana too, talking animatedly to her as she laughed and cooed at him.

"I don't know who's your biggest fan—me or her," Lara said, smiling at her man as he strutted down the hallway. "Your daddy is a charmer, Miss Ana."

Ana cooed and clapped her hands, "Da! Da! Da!"

"Yes, that's your Da." She picked the baby up and started the rest of their morning routine. She was supposed to head over to Misha's this afternoon and had a few errands to run that morning. She was tired from her "workout" last night. It was going to be a long 2 weeks.

Lara masturbated three more times that week. Malcolm snuck down the hall to listen outside their door each night and each night that he heard the familiar sighs, gasps, or vibrations, he took the chance to take a peek. She was usually so involved in the matter at hand, she didn't notice the slight crack in the door behind her left shoulder. It didn't get any more complicated after that first night, but it didn't get any less either. The second time, she dressed in her see-through bra and crotchless panties. The third time, she was butt naked, except she used a scarf to blindfold herself. Again, she knelt on the bed and she spent fifteen minutes rubbing her nipples, pussy, and ass before coming with her fingers only. Last night, she was on all fours on the bed and used only the butt plug. She pushed it in and pulled it out, over and over again, slowly. After a few minutes of this, she barely touched her clit and came full-force. It was amazing. Malcolm stood, dutifully adhering to their "no sex" rule, but jacking off in his boxers each time. He was beginning to feel like a Peeping Tom and had decided that he was going to abstain completely for the next week. If he didn't, he wasn't going to have anything left for their honeymoon, he thought, chuckling to himself.

The next week passed by in a blur, much to their surprise. All of a sudden, it was Saturday morning and they were getting ready for their wedding. Malcolm had taken Ana over to hang out with Cedric. Misha had come to Lara's to help her get ready. They were having a small, fairly casual wedding at the same church Ana had been baptized at. They were inviting everyone back over to Misha's for a barbeque catered by one of Cedric's friends who owned a restaurant. Then, they'd head out for a week-long honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. Misha and Cedric would also be keeping Ana and they'd already transferred all of her "stuff" to their house. Everything was planned to the "T."

"Thanks for helping me with my hair, Misha," Lara said as the two ladies sat in their slips and undies, make-up done, hair done, sipping on a pre-wedding cocktail. They still had an hour before they had to be at the church and were waiting until the last minute to get dressed, lest they spill their drinks.

"No problem," Misha replied, "It looks great, goes perfectly with your wedding outfit."

Lara had opted for a high-waisted, cream-colored skirt and blouse instead of a dress. Misha had sculpted Lana's short hair into close waves around her temple. The off-white birdcage veil would be pinned to her hair using the sapphire hair comb and the blue pumps and matching blue hydrangea bouquet finished everything off. Simple but classy. Misha was also serving as Lara's matron of honor and wore a similar skirt and blouse in dark blue. She knew Malcolm had a navy suit and Cedric's was dark brown. The twins would be flower girls and their son would bear the rings. They were only expecting 50 or so guests.

Finally, time came. They rode to the church and saw Malcolm's truck was already here.

"He showed up," Lara said out loud, before blushing and covering her mouth.

Misha burst out laughing, "Of course he showed up, you silly woman. He loves you!"

They stood in the narthex and Misha peeked inside.

"You ready?" she turned and whispered to Lara.

Lara nodded.

"Okay, I just motioned to the preacher. I'm going in now and you wait until you hear the wedding march, okay?"

Lara nodded again, clutching the bouquet.

She cracked the door and watched Misha saunter down the aisle. She couldn't see Malcolm, but knew he was there waiting for her. Then the wedding march started.

Lara pulled open one of the double doors and was overcome with emotion. Everyone she knew and cared about was in this room to witness her pledging herself to the man she loved.

Malcolm's breath caught in his throat when he saw Lara sauntering down the aisle. She was stunning. The pastor, Misha and Cedric, the entire congregation disappeared and all there was was Lara. And then she was standing right in front of him, smiling, wiping his tears and then her own. He felt Cedric grip his shoulder reassuringly and he took Lara's hands as he turned them both toward the pastor. The ceremony was a blur—or rather, it was just Lara. She was all he could focus on. The way her hands felt in his; the soft scent of her perfume mingling with the flowers she'd handed off to Misha. He felt Cedric bump him again and he realized they'd said the words, exchanged the rings, and now it was time to kiss his wife—HIS WIFE!!

Lara had never seen Malcolm so emotional. She was lost in him. Her strong, caring, supportive, courageous, loving husband. Her husband. She was on cloud nine. They kissed a kiss so perfect, so chaste and sexy and full of promise. Then they were rushing down the aisle and everyone was cheering.