Overworked and Worked Over Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," Malcolm says, ecstatic that there's a possibility that he might get to fuck his wife in front of an audience.

Lara couldn't help the flutter in her stomach as she felt the breeze blowing against her bare nipples. She was going to do everything she could tonight to tempt Malcolm to take it to another level. She was already wet thinking about watching Anton, Jeff, and John as they watched her virile husband take her on the beach. Not that she wanted the other men—not at all. But having anybody watch her cum on her husband's dick made her insides turn to mush.

******************************************************************************

They had room service bring their dinner that night so they could relax, nap, and prepare themselves for their late night rendezvous. Anton had told Malcolm they'd start the bonfire at 1:00am. They laughed and fed each other dinner. Lara took a long, luxurious bath and then napped while Malcolm took his turn in the bathroom. She felt him climb into bed with her at some point. Finally, their alarm went off at 12:30am. Lara sat up, feeling refreshed but suddenly nervous. Malcolm sat up as well, rubbing her shoulders, pulling her up against his chest.

"You ready, baby?" he asked, nuzzling, kissing, and licking her neck.

She nodded, arching her neck against him.

She finally pulled away and gathered her "outfit" for the evening. She stepped into a pair of white bikini bottoms and folded up a colorful green wrap so she could tie it around her breasts.

Malcolm pulled on a pair of faded cut-off shorts, then busied himself with gathering up a blanket and a bottle of wine.

"Time to go," Lara whispered, heading for the door.

They were silent as they walked toward the beach. They could see the group in the same spot, Anton, Jeff, and another guy they hadn't met yet were arranging the wood in the pit. Everyone else was seated on the benches around the pit. Anton paused to make introductions, as several of the couples had been preoccupied the last time Lara and Malcolm visited.

"You know Sonja, Jeff, Mindy, John and Tara. This is Caleb and Sara, Jack and Darla, and Mike and Lachelle."

Caleb and Sara were a cute younger, interracial couple—he was white, she was Asian. Jack and Darla were both white and seemed to be older, but still quite in shape. Mike and Lachelle were both black and seemed to be about Malcolm and Lara's age.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is Malcolm and Lara—they're on their honeymoon and just happened to stumble upon our group yesterday. They're both a little curious, as I explained last night, and will be joining us to see how they like it."

Mike spoke up, "Welcome, hope you guys enjoy it. Don't be shy and don't be offended."

Sara waved, "Don't feel pressured either. We just like to have fun and enjoy looking at each other."

Lara smiled and squeezed Malcolm's hand.

"Well, Anton, it's just past 1. You want to light the fire?"

"Yep," he said, walking toward the pit with a lighter and a bit of kindling, "Get comfy everybody."

Apparently, this was the signal for everyone to get naked. The ladies started unclasping bathing suit tops and unwrapping wraps. Malcolm reached up behind Lara and tugged the knot holding her wrap on. It dropped and he grabbed it before it hit the sand.

She looked up at him, searching his eyes, making sure he was okay. He smiled at her and she smiled back. She took the wrap and draped it over the nearest bench. Sara was sitting in Caleb's lap and his long, thin penis was poking up between her legs. Lara averted her eyes, lest she be caught staring.

"Don't be shy, baby," Malcolm reassured her, "Looking is what it's all about."

She nodded and looked over at John and Tara. Tara was lying back on the bench and John was kneeling between her thick legs. Her belly was pressed up and she seemed to have no qualms about her fat rolls. Her heavy breasts had fallen back against her neck and she was desperately plucking at her nipples. John pressed his hand against her lower belly and eagerly started licking up and down her bare pussy.

Lara thought about her own hairy snatch. Was everyone but her shaved? She looked around and finally saw that Lachelle had a full bush.

Mike had Lachelle sitting on one of the benches, legs spread, and was feeding her his short, thick dick. She was fingering herself and her full lips were stretched around his cock. She was gazing over at Malcolm, waiting for his goods to be revealed.

Lara wondered if she should be jealous. She was slightly wary, but knew that they'd agreed on a look, don't touch rule. Malcolm pulled her to him and started fondling her breasts. She stopped worrying and decided to just enjoy herself. The darkness around the bonfire seemed to be protecting them, enclosing them in a kind of womb.

"Ooh shit, Anton, look at Jack and Darla," Sonja said, pointing to the older couple who had spread out a blanket on the outskirts of the group. Jack had Darla on her hands and knees and he was going to town on her.

"He's in my ass, Sonja!" Darla yelled breathlessly.

"Get that ass Jack," Jeff said, "I'm going to get in Mindy's ass in just a minute."

"Is it asshole night?" Mike asked, grinning mischievously at Lachelle.

She moaned and sucked his dick with even more enthusiasm.

"Is it asshole night?" Malcolm whispered in Lara's ear.

She looked him straight in the eye and nodded.

"That's my bitch," he said, slapping her ass hard as he pulled her to him and kissed her.

"Oooh, Daddy," Lara whispered when their kiss broke. She reached for the blanket and instead of walking away from the group to spread it out, she positioned it right between the benches that Mike and Lachelle were at and the one Caleb and Sara were still snuggled up on. Jack and Darla were not far away.

"I wanna watch Lara and Malcolm," Mindy said, pulling Jeff and their blanket right beside the one Lara had just laid out.

"Yeah, Lara and Malcolm are going to be hot—the newbies!" Anton said. Sonja and Tara pulled a bench over to the other side of their blanket. Anton sat at one end and Sonja bent down to unzip his shorts. Tara pulled John to the other end of the bench and she pressed her breasts against his face.

Lara didn't know what to do. She didn't realize they were going to be the center of attention. Malcolm dropped his shorts and then hooked his fingers into her bikini bottoms and pulled her to him.

He kissed her and then started dropping kisses down her neck, chest, and belly as he knelt to take her bottoms off.

"Look at that ass," Caleb said, admiring Lara's behind.

Malcolm smiled and slapped her naked butt, much to everyone's amusement.

"That's what got me hooked," he said, snickering. Lara flushed, but didn't waver.

"Can you spread her cheeks?" Caleb asked. Malcolm briefly glanced up at Lara. She inclined her head, acquiescing to the request.

Malcolm stood.

"Touch your toes," he said to Lara. She obeyed without hesitation. He stood over her and spread her ass cheeks open for Caleb to view.

"Wait, I wanna see!" several of the men and women leapt up from their blankets or benches to take a look at Lara's asshole. Malcolm licked his finger and let a string of saliva follow the path to her little rosebud. He worked it in slowly until it disappeared to his last knuckle.

"Yeah, baby, look. That shit looks good." Mike said, pulling Lachelle up to see. Mike bent Lachelle over the bench and spit onto her asshole. A couple of people moved so they could watch both ladies asses. Mike stuck one finger in and followed it up with a second.

Lachelle gasped, "More baby."

Mike spit again and shoved three fingers in her ass, moving them in and out. Lachelle groaned.

"Gotta get me ready for that fat dick," she explained. Lara looked up through her legs and saw Mike's dick dangling between his legs. It was as dark as the rest of him and it was definitely fatter than Malcolm's. Malcolm's was at least a couple of inches longer.

"Did you bring our toy, baby?" Lara asked, still bent over.

"Don't move," he said, walking over to his shorts. He pulled the butt plug out of his pocket and stuck it in his mouth as he walked over.

"Squat down, Lara," Lachelle said, looking at her from between her legs.

Lara looked up at Malcolm and he nodded. They were checking with each other about everything and it seemed to make them both feel better. She squatted, spreading her legs. Malcolm squatted down beside her and started working the plug in. Lara was moaning.

The flared end of the plug stuck out between her fat butt cheeks, so when she finally stood again, everyone could still see the evidence of the toy.

"Now suck me," Malcolm instructed. He sat down at her feet, lay back on the blanket, and indicated that she should kneel between his legs. She got on her hands and knees and deep-throated her husband's dick.

Caleb had finally stuck his long, thin dick into Sara's pussy and she was bouncing up and down on it. That thing has to be in her lungs, Lara thought. Sara was extremely vocal (they must've been the moaning couple from the night before) and she was gasping and talking out of her head.

"She sounds like you," Malcolm commented.

Lara laughed with his dick still in her mouth.

Lara looked up to see Sonja sucking Anton's dick. She started to match her rhythm with Sonja's—Anton's dick was the most similar to Malcolm's. Anton reached around and grabbed Sonja's hair, pulling her head as far back as it would go. He was standing now, stroking his dick up and down her throat forcefully. Lara looked down and saw that Sonja was playing with herself and seemed to be on the verge of cumming herself.

Malcolm couldn't believe Lara was so comfortable doing this. He'd never even thought to ask her about anything voyeuristic. This opportunity just kind of fell into their lap. He was beyond excited that she had embraced this shit as much as he had. He took his eyes off of Lara for a second and looked over at the older couple. Jack was still pounding into Darla's asshole. She was throwing her hips back at him and they were both close to cumming. He looked back at Lara and she seemed to be watching Sonja and Anton behind him. He looked to his other side and Mike had Lachelle up to four fingers in her ass. Mike does have a fat dick, Malcolm thought, but surely she can't take any more fingers. Just as he said that, Mike drizzled a stream of lube on her asshole and added his thumb to the mix. He was going to have his hand in her ass in a minute. He decided to ask.

"You gonna fist her Mike?" Malcolm asked and felt Lara stop sucking so she could turn her head and watch.

"I'm gonna try," Mike said, smiling down at Malcolm, then back at Lachelle's asshole.

"You still okay, baby?" Mike asked Lachelle. She was keening and moaning, in some kind of zone.

"Yesssss!" she hissed, "Fill me up, Mike!"

Mike started rotating his wrist, keeping his fingers and thumb tucked as tightly as he could. He was twisting and pushing, twisting and pushing. Lachelle was pushing back at him, widening her hole. He pulled his hand away altogether for just a second and everyone could see how her asshold was gaping open.

"I'm gonna put the balloon in, baby," Mike said, rifling through a duffle bag. He pulled out an instrument that Lara had never seen. It slid easily into her asshole and Mike started pumping something.

"What is that doing?" Lara asked Malcolm. Mike answered, "It's a balloon, a thick-skinned balloon. I pump it up and it fills her up. I release some of the air and try to pull it out so it widens her asshole. Then I can put my whole fist in."

Lara could only watch, entranced, still on her hands and knees. Malcolm stood up and walked behind her.

"Did you bring the stuff I wanted?" Malcolm asked Anton. Lara frowned—what stuff, she thought.

"Yep, in the red bag over there," Anton indicated. He had Sonja on her back and was eating her pussy.

Malcolm brought the red back over and knelt down behind Lara.

"What is it?" Lara asked, torn between looking at Malcolm and looking at Mike and Lachelle.

"I asked Anton if he had any extra toys—he told me he and Sonja always had an extra supply of new toys. We came prepared, but not as prepared as we are now," Malcolm explained.

"Don't worry, Lara, they've never been used. And he paid me for them. I tried to give them to him...I told him my payment was getting to watch him use them on you," Anton explained, raising his wet face from his wife's pussy.

Lara blushed.

"Do we have one of those?" she said, suddenly tired of being shy.

Malcolm held up a box: "Booty Balloon."

Lara rolled over onto her back and spread her legs.

"Get this plug out and get the balloon in," Lara said.

Malcolm bent down and bit her inner thigh gently.

Suddenly, a scream pierces the air and all eyes go to Darla. She's finally orgasmed on Jack's dick and he's returning the favor, slamming into her as hard as he can. They both fall to the blanket in a heap. Everyone smiles and turns their attention back to Lachelle and Mike. The balloon is halfway in and halfway out now—her asshole is stretched as far as it's going to go and they both know it. Lachelle is grunting and moaning. Mike deflates the balloon and squirts some more lube on his hand. He works it in again, slowly twisting all five digits. All of a sudden, his hand slips in and Lachelle squeals.

"Fuck, yes, baby," she said.

"Can you lay down on the bench, 'Chelle?" he asks her. She nods, legs quivering as they maneuver. Mike carefully turns his hand as she rolls. She is now flat on her back, asshole full of Mike's hand, and breathing hard.

"Make me cum, Mike, make me cum!" she screams, squirming on his hand.

"I'ma spread my fingers and suck on that clittie and I want you to come in my face. Okay, 'Chelle?"

She only nods and I can see it in her face when his fingers spread. He bends down and his lips clasp over her clit and he starts sucking. She explodes. He slides his hand out of her ass slowly as she shudders around him.

Lara can feel the pressure of her own balloon now. Malcolm had been slowly inflating it as Lara watched Lachelle orgasm.

Mike has cuddled Lachelle up in his arms so Lara turns her attention again back to her husband.

"I'm not ready for your fist," Lara quietly confesses.

"I know baby, I don't think I'm ready for that either," Malcolm says, grinning, "But do you like the balloon? Do you like the fullness?"

Lara nods. Malcolm tugs at the balloon and Lara can really feel it.

"I want to put my dick in you now."

She nods again. He hovers over her, without releasing the balloon, and slides his dick smoothly into her pussy. Double fullness. Mmmm, Lara thinks.

He fucks her with her ankles up around his ears until she explodes herself, pussy juices squirting all over the blanket.

"We got another squirter!" Caleb yells, "Look baby, she squirts like you!" Sara blushes but continues to ride his long dick. She has already come once, dripping all over her husband's lap. He's close to cumming now and she wants them to do it together this time.

Malcolm turns to look at Caleb and Sara, her juices evident on Caleb's thighs. Lara raises up on her elbows and sees the evidence as well. She grins at Malcolm and he laughs.

"I'm ready to take that ass, Mrs. Grayson."

"I'm ready for you to have it, Mr. Grayson."

Lara rolls over and assumes the hands and knees position again. She feels Malcolm deflate the balloon that has filled her up and then immediately feels his dick taking the place of the balloon. It slid in so easily, no pain, no friction, nothing. But her asshole immediately tightens around his dick.

"Oooh, shit, baby, that's it," Malcolm croons into her ear. Lara looks over to see Lachelle riding Mike's dick—he looks ready to cum. On her other side, Jack and Darla are still spooning in their afterglow. She can hear the slurping sounds of Sara's pussy on Caleb's dick and knows that he's ready to cum too.

She looks behind her—Jeff is pounding away in Mindy's pussy. Mindy's face is red in the light of the fire and she's panting. As soon as she cums, Jeff pulls out and they switch positions—Lara is confused for a second, but finally realizes that Mindy has on a strap-on. Apparently, Jeff's ass is already lubed because she slides right in and starts pumping her hips. It's one of those things that is totally hot because it's so risqué, but nothing that she'd ever want to do to Malcolm. She turns to the side and looks at Malcolm questioningly.

"Never gonna happen babe," he whispers in her ear.

She smiles and whispers back, "Thank goodness."

Malcolm speeds up his thrusts. He reaches around and starts to stroke Lara's clitoris. She moans.

Malcolm looks up at Anton and Sonja—she has her plump ass on top of him and is riding him like there's no tomorrow. Malcolm is reminded of his wife's pregnant belly, swollen breasts, and wide hips riding him just a short time ago. Fuck, that was hot, he thinks. I can't wait to knock her ass up again so I can see that body on top of me.

He looks down at Lara and continues to stroke her clit. He reaches further and inserts a finger in her pussy and then back to her clit. She is close.

Everyone around them is either close to cumming or already there. Lara focuses and starts throwing her ass back. She starts talking crazy, incoherently, and then she lets go. It is a beautiful thing, Malcolm thinks. Her asshole is constricting around his dick and he feels the pressure reach that boiling point. He lets go and goes as deep as he can to release his nut in Lara's guts. They collapse on the blanket together. After a few minutes, the other couples are quietly talking, dressing.

Malcolm and Lara sit up and start looking for their clothes as well. Malcolm checks his watch—2:45am? He can't believe that they've been watching, performing foreplay, and fucking for almost 3 hours. He shows his watch to Lara and her mouth drops open.

After dressing, gathering up all of their new (and old) toys, and saying good-bye to everyone else, they slowly make their way back to their room. They are both sated and ready to sleep. They jump in the shower for a quick wash and rinse and then climb into bed together.

"I've never felt closer to you than right now," Malcolm says, kissing Lara's temple as they curl up.

"I feel the same way," Lara says, snuggling closer, "Who would've thought that having an audience can make me feel like we're the only two people in the world?"

They didn't join the nudist group again. It was an incredible experience, but they both agreed they should spend the rest of the two weeks focused only on each other. Lara did remind Malcolm to exchange email addresses with Anton. "You never know what we might want to do in a month or two," she said with a sly smile.

"Very true," Malcolm said, kissing his wife's smiling lips.

A week and a half later, they are packing their bags, ready to get back to their baby.

"I've missed Ana so much, but I've had such an incredible time," Lara explained.

"I can't wait to get back to her sweet face," Malcolm says, stowing the suitcases next to the door.

"So, if I told you there might be another sweet face to look at in the next 7 months or so, what would you say to that?" Lara asked, lying back on the bed.

Malcolm darted back into the bedroom from the bathroom. "What do you mean?"

Lara smiled. "I'm pregnant."

Malcolm's face cracked, he was smiling so hard. "Oh, baby, baby, baby, another baby? I'm so happy!" He goes down to his knees next to the bed and Lara kneels beside him. She's wiping her tears, then his tears, and then they're kissing, tears combining.

"I love you so much, baby," Lara murmurs against his mouth.

"I love you too," Malcolm says, holding her against him, "more than you know."