Overworked and Worked Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn, Lara, goddamn," the curse came out slowly. Lara went down on his dick until it hit the back of her throat. It was too much for Malcolm.

He jerked her up and stood quickly, turning her around and pushing her face down into the couch. Before she could right herself, Malcolm spread her ass apart and pierced her still-drenched pussy with his throbbing dick.

Condom forgotten, he pounded into her with such fury he seemed possessed.

He's gonna split me in two, Lara thought to herself, trying to catch her breath. Her pussy molded itself around his dick each time it plunged inside. She hadn't been fucked raw ever—she had forced her boyfriend to wear a rubber every time he even brought his dick near her. The fact that she had a huge black unprotected dick inside her caused her pussy to drip.

"You like this big black dick, don't you?" Malcolm taunted her, "That weak ass white boy didn't know what to do with this fat ass, did he?"

Lara was shocked, but realized his words made her pussy gush even more. Her boyfriend had always made snide comments about her weight—she secretly beamed with pride that Malcolm seemed to love her fat ass.

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned, face still planted in the leather.

"Throw that big ass back, bitch," Malcolm directed.

Bitch? Lara thought, on the verge of being angry.

"Yeah, you're my bitch now, ain't that right?" Malcolm continued, "My fat ass white bitch. I like the sound of that."

Malcolm watched the two creamy globes of her ass bounce back against his pelvis. Her pink pussy wrapped itself around his chocolate dick, pulling itself in and out as he pounded. He splayed his hands over both cheeks and squeezed, then lifted one hand long enough to slap the cheek. Lara screamed with pleasure. The shape of his big hand immediately popped up as a red handprint on the whiteness of her ass.

"Oooh, damn, look at that shit," he said, slowing his pounding, making it more seductive and smooth, like a well-oiled piston. He slapped her again, then the other side. Lara screamed each time and then started throwing her ass back at him eagerly.

"Oh shit, oh shit, Malcolm, oh shit," she said, her voice starting to get high-pitched, "I'm gonna come all over your dick!"

Malcolm slowed even more, changing his trajectory so that the head of his penis ground against her G-spot with every plunge.

"Do it baby," Malcolm purred, leaning over her to lick her ear, "Come all over daddy's dick."

He reached around and squeezed her breast, lifting her up so that she was leaning back against him. He bent his knees and wrapped an arm around her waist and another under her arm so his hand could grab her throat. He squeezed gently. She began stroking her clitoris and then became frantic, bouncing up and down as fast as she could. She screamed and moaned and cursed every curse. She tensed and the squirt from her orgasm ran down Malcolm's legs. He kept his shaft going slowly in and out of her.

"Fuck, Malcolm, I've never come that hard. Not—ever—in—my—liiiiiife!" She stuttered and screamed as he pounded harder a few times. The aftershocks of her orgasm kept her body tensed and quivering. Malcolm pulled out, spun her around to face him, then bent over and lifted her body over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Lara lazily demanded, "Put me down, I'm too heavy."

"Too heavy?" Malcolm said, teasingly, dick still at full mast, bouncing as he carried Lara down the hallway, "Never that. You're body is banging. And do you know how strong I am?"

He did a couple of squats, still holding Lara over his shoulder, just to show off. Then he adjusted his hold on her and lifted her above his head as she screamed and laughed.

He brought her down into the cradle of his arms and then lay her down on his bed. He climbed in with her and covered her body with his. They kissed languorously, giving Lara the opportunity to finally explore his body. His neck was sinewy and strong, shoulders broad and muscular. His arms were enormous and covered with tattoos. His chest and stomach were flat and ridged with more muscles. She could feel the heat and weight of his dick resting against her pussy. She grazed her fingers down his back, over the dimpled area just over his ass, and then to the round muscles of his ass itself. She could feel how heavy, hard, and thick his thighs were as he worked them in between her own. Her pussy was given another jolt just at how sexy this man was.

Lara's hands felt like the softest whisper of a kiss as they roamed over his body. Malcolm could feel his dick throbbing in response. Lara was definitely not a little girl, she was a grown ass woman, capable of taking his size and strength and throwing it right back at him. Malcolm had never been attracted to skinny women—he needed something soft and round to pound into. She had started kissing him, his lips, cheek, neck, chest—then her tongue came out to swirl around his nipple. Malcolm groaned.

He gathered her up in his arms and rolled over so that she was straddling his hips, breasts still pressed against his chest and he worked to line up his dick toward her pussy. As he embraced her, he kissed her, delving his tongue around in her mouth. At the same time, he slid her body down and onto his dick. They both moaned together.

She pushed herself up and started moving her hips, never taking any of his length out of her pussy. Malcolm pressed his hand against her stomach, just above her mound and her head fell back.

"Do you like that?" he asked her.

"Yes," she breathed out.

She started moving faster, as he kept the pressure on.

"Ride that dick, girl," Malcolm said through his teeth, "Get it, take that dick." He was focused on not coming until she got this last orgasm out of her. It was going to be tough.

Lara continued the swirling motions with her hips, feeling her clit grind against his abdomen and his dick pressing places inside her she'd never felt touched before. After just a few more moments, that familiar feeling hit her, urgent and hot and hard. She bounced and swirled, grinding down on him hard. He kept one hand on her stomach and reached up with the other to grasp her throat again. He gently squeezed and her eyes widened. She moaned and moaned and moaned, coming long and hard this time. No squirting, this orgasm was deep. Tears gathered in her eyes, spilling down on Malcolm's chest. Lara was talking out of her head, he could feel her orgasm, her pussy gripping his dick in waves. When it finally ended, Lara collapsed on top of Malcolm, unable to even hold her head up.

They rolled again and Lara's limbs fell apart limply. She had a seductive smile on her face and sleepy eyes.

"You're going to come for me now?" she asked him as he started working his dick in and out of her pussy.

Damn, Malcolm thought to himself, her pussy stays wet.

"Yeah, baby, I'm gonna come for you now. Tell me you love this dick."

"I love your dick, Malcolm."

"Call me daddy, say, I love my daddy's dick."

"I love my daddy's dick," Lara repeated.

"Tell me whose white bitch you are."

"I'm your white bitch, daddy," Lara said with no hesitation.

Malcolm started pounding a little bit faster, his breathing coming harder.

"Tell me where you want your daddy's cum."

"Oooh," Lara said, joking, "I want your cum in my pussy."

"In your pussy?" he said, sweat dripping down his face and chest, but looking worried. Maybe she was on the pill.

Lara was not on the pill but didn't want to mess up the mood by saying so. "Do it in my mouth," Lara ordered.

"Now that's what I'm talking about."

Lara started squeezing his dick with her pussy, each time he'd try to pull out, her little pussy would pull him harder.

"I want you to ride me again," Malcolm stated, pulling his dick out and rolling them both over, "But do it backwards." Lara maneuvered herself so that her ass was facing Malcolm and balanced herself with hands on his thighs. She bounced her ass up and down on his dick but couldn't lift her hips far enough to come all the way off. She was prepared to scoot back as soon as he told her he was going to come and she'd catch his nut with her mouth and face.

She thought he felt close, but he hadn't said so. All of a sudden, she felt him grab her around her waist, pull her even closer, and ram his dick as far as it would go in her pussy. The roar that came out of him as he nutted sounded like the Incredible Hulk and caused her pussy to spasm again. He lifted them both off of the bed and then fell back down, her face down underneath him. She felt the heat of his sperm shooting deep inside as he continued to thrust into her, his dick barely coming out before ramming back in. Lara's spasms had caused her to forget about the gravity of what he'd just done. She was in heaven. The little voice inside her that was freaking out about the raw sex she'd just had with a guy she barely knew was drowned out by the moans and grunts that both he and she were making.

And then they both were still. Lara traipsed off to the bathroom while Malcolm pulled the sheets down and climbed into the bed. He held them open for her when she came back from the bathroom and pulled her into his embrace. They hadn't said a word. Lara barely remembers tucking herself into Malcolm's chest before they were both fast asleep.

12