Owed Ch. 01

Story Info
She learns what she is.
1.7k words
4.19
196k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lissa s
Lissa s
34 Followers

My name is Melissa, but most people call me Lissa. Well, they did when I was in high school. Now, I have many other names, none of them dignified. When I was eighteen and starting to throw my sexual inhibitions to the wind, I had no idea how inhibited I really was. I thought I was just a girl who enjoyed sex. I discovered who I really was when I met Eric.

My parents had no idea about my sexual behavior. I was their perfect, church going, straight A student, little girl. They made having sex as difficult as you can imagine. I had to make so many excuses and make sure I covered all my tracks in order that they never discover what I was doing. So when they told me they were going on a trip for two weeks, I was beside myself. They were leaving at the same time my Spring Break was beginning. I was already planning in my head every escapade. I had to tell my friends, especially my guy friends.

On the first night of my time by myself I told my friend Josh to come over for some fun. As soon as I got home I took a long shower. I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders as water ran over my huge tits, which the boys loved to stare at, and my ass, which is my favorite asset. Using the shower head, I frigged myself. With my parents gone I was free to moan as loud as I wanted. I'm sure you could've heard me in every corner of the house. I then made sure my pussy was trimmed perfectly so I had only a landing strip. As I started to put on some clothing, I stopped and thought Josh would enjoy it if I answered the door in the nude. I got my long, black hair set and then ordered some pizza when I heard the door bell.

When I opened the door, Josh was there with a gym bag over his shoulder. I swear I have never seen a grin as big as the one he had that night.

"Ey, Lissa. This is a pleasant surprise," he said as he grabbed my tit and leaned in to kiss me.

My hand found his crotch and squeezed. After a minute of embrace I pulled away.

"We should get inside before the neighbors see us," I said still squeezing the bulge in his pants.

"Yeah, you're right. I don't think we can fuck on the lawn," Josh joked. I playfully slapped his arm and pulled him inside. I shut the door and followed Josh into the kitchen. I pulled the beer that I had broken out of my father's liquor cabinet. Josh popped a bottle took a quick swig and then kissed me again. We shared the beer as our tongues wrestled. We broke our kiss when the phone rang. As I turned to answer it, Josh gave my ass a slap. I remember feeling a jolt shoot out from my pussy when he did. I gave him a dirty look when I picked up the phone.

"Hello, Melissa, it's your mother." I froze and waved for Josh not to make any noise.

"Hey, mom, what's up?" I said trying to make Josh realize he had to shut up. A wicked smile appeared on his face. As I continued in my conversation with my mother, Josh walked over and kneeled in front of me. I was somewhat aware of Josh's presence and mainly focusing on trying to talk to my mom. Then I felt Josh nibble on my clit and I gasped into the phone.

"Melissa, are you alright?" my mother asked as Josh slid his tongue into my pussy. "Melissa?" my mom called again when I didn't answer because I too engorged in the pleasure radiating from my pussy.

"Yes, mom. I'm fine," I said exasperatedly. Then Josh drew his tongue along my pussy lips right to my clit, pressing hard on it. I felt like I was about to faint. My mother's voices became background noise as I let Josh spread my legs so he'd have better access to my pussy.

"Oh, and Melissa, Eric Stuart, our neighbor, will be checking in on you from time to time to make sure you're alright," my mother words fell deaf on me. "See you in a bit, dear. Love you."

I didn't even answer; I just hung up the phone lost in the movements of Josh's tongue. He jammed two fingers in my pussy as he sucked on my clit. Slowly he finger fucked me and I placed my hands on the back of his head. I pushed his head hard into my crotch. Moisture from my pussy was running all over his hand and face. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and moaned in ecstasy. Just when I was about to explode, the doorbell rang.

"Fuck! It's the pizza guy," I shouted. With that I pulled Josh from my crotch and gazed at his face glistening in my juices. When he rose, I kissed him again. "I'll give you the money," I said after I ended the kiss.

I grabbed some money from my purse and gave it to him and in a few moments Josh walked back with a pizza in his arms. We sat down, ate, and drank beer. Our minds were not really on anything, but the sex we were about to have. All of a sudden, Josh cleared the counter and threw me up on it. He splayed open my legs and lowered his shorts and punched his cock into my pussy. In a machine like fashion, he piston fucked me the way only ignorant teenagers do. Josh was groaning pretty fast. I can't deny I was feeling great, but I think Josh was getting more out it than I ever did. I could feel his cock throb inside me and knew he was about to blow. I panicked because we completely forgot a condom.

"Pull out, Josh, quickly!"

He pulled his dick out and shot his cum all over the floor. He passed out on the chairs and I was left by myself without getting an orgasm. Back then I had had only one orgasm during sex and it was nothing. I had to finish myself off with my fingers. As the squishing sound of my fingers rang in my ears, I brought myself off.

When I recovered, I searched Josh's gym bag for something dirty or wild. But, I found nothing but clothes for tomorrow. I remember wishing Josh wouldn't pull out as his dick throbbed inside me. I wished that he'd not listen to a word I said and just fucked away. Josh was done for the night and I slept unsatisfied.

***************

In the morning, Josh got dressed and left. I didn't care to get dressed or even take a shower. I lounged about and left Josh's dried cum on the floor.

During that afternoon while I was watching TV, the door bell rang. I panicked a quickly ran upstairs and put on a bathrobe. I answered the door and there was Eric Stuart my neighbor with his arms behind his back. I felt like midget in front of him. His eyes bore through me as if I was wearing no bathrobe at all. I raised my hands to cover my already covered body.

"Hello, Mr. Stuart," I mumbled.

"Hello, slut." The word shocked me. No one had ever called me that. But, I didn't protest. He forced his way into the house and sat on the closest chair. I followed him head down like a puppy. He knew something. That's when I noticed the folder in his hands.

"Your parents told me to check on you and make sure you are okay. And, you've been a very naughty girl," Eric said as he opened the folder. He handed me a picture that showed me and Josh at the front door kissing as he grabbed my tit and I his crotch. The picture was from far away, but it was clear enough. He handed me the next one which appeared to be shot through a window. I was on the phone as Josh ate and finger fucked my pussy. The final picture showed Josh screwing me with his cock as I was draped over the counter. My hands shook as I handled each photograph. My world was swirling around me. I felt dizzy and sick to my stomach.

"You have to get rid of these!" I yelled.

"Calm down, slut," Eric said calmly. "I'll get rid of them in time, but you will be my slut for as long as I deem necessary. A slut like you needs discipline."

I said nothing. My throat was stuck.

"Well, slut? Do we have deal or should I save these pictures to give to your parents as a welcome home gift?"

"Yes," I murmured.

"Louder, slut."

"Yes, we have a deal," I said more declaratively.

"That's a good slut. Now, let's get this place cleaned up."

I rose and he quickly undid my bathrobe and dropped to the floor.

"Oh, I'm gonna have fun with you, slut," he said admiring my body. "Into the kitchen. Now."

I walked forward past him and he gave my ass a smack. Not playful like the one Josh gave me, but painful enough to bring me to my knees. My pussy was on fire. I couldn't explain it. I was more aroused than ever.

"Get up, bitch," that word made my pussy burn even hotter.

I walked into the kitchen and stood still.

Eric pointed down at Josh's dried cum, "clean it up, slut."

I moved to get some paper towels and Eric smacked my ass harder than before bringing me to my knees again.

"Lick it up, whore!"

I slowly began licking the floor on my hands and knees. I collected the cum in my mouth thinking about how much of a whore I looked like bowing at the feet of a man licking up dried cum from the floor. Once I cleaned the entire floor of cum, I stood up. I was disgusted with myself, but my pussy was oozing juices.

"Swallow it."

I hesitated disgusted by the idea of swallowing cum. I had never even sucked a cock before.

"Swallow it, whore, or your parents will know what you really are," he ordered as he brandished the photographs.

I swallowed it and felt my juices run down my leg. I was a slut. I was Eric's slut.

Lissa s
Lissa s
34 Followers