Owed Ch. 02

Story Info
She starts to settle into her role.
2.4k words
4.21
144.4k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lissa s
Lissa s
35 Followers

Eric's hand pushed between my tight thighs and slid its way up to my pussy. He removed his hand, which was now covered in my juices. I lowered my head at the sight of his glistening hand. With his clean hand he lifted my chin then he forced his juice covered thumb into my mouth. I tasted my juices for the first time and the fire in my pussy raged. Eric proceeded to use my mouth to clean his entire hand. As he watched me lick his hand clean a small smile appeared on his face. I swear I thought Eric was sexier than any man I had ever seen.

Eric Stuart was my next door neighbor and had me good. My mother asked him to look after me while she and my dad were on some trip to an island I'd never heard of. Eric had photos of me. Naked with a boy, having sex, getting eaten out. My parents are not open minded people. They could not see those pictures. I have no idea what they would do to me. For the weeks while they were gone and I was on spring break, I was Eric's.

"Let's take this outside, slut," Eric ordered.

"But...but the neighbors will see us," I whined.

"A nasty slut like you will love it," he laughed to himself, "Now, on your hands and knees."

I hesitated, unsure of myself. Eric slapped me across the face bringing me down to the ground. My hand instantly went to my bright red cheek as tears formed in my eyes.

"When I give you an order, you'll obey it, you cunt! Is that understood?!"

"Yes," I cried.

"'Yes, sir', say it!"

"Yes, sir!"

"That's a good little bitch. Now, outside before I decide to break a rib."

I moved to get up, but then remembered Eric's orders. I only rose to my hands and knees and began to crawl towards the sliding door. Eric pet me on the head when he reached sliding door. I felt so happy to know I had done something right. Why did I feel that way? Eric slid open the door and showed me out like you would a dog. I crawled out onto the deck with my head down and my dark black hair in my face. Not sure what to do, I stay perfectly still. The sun beat down onmy bare skin warming it. Eric walked right to the railing of the deck and surveyed the backyard as if it belonged to him. Then he took a seat on one of the wicker chairs my mother adorned the deck with. He patted his lap, beckoning me to him. I crawled over until I was right in front of him.

"You ever sucked a cock before, slut?" Eric asked.

"No," I said and then nervously added, "sir."

"Well, I think it's time that you learn," he said as he stood up and unzipped his pants. "Pull my pants down, slut." Then, he removed a plastic tie from his pant pocket and placed it on the small table next to his chair.

I sat back on my haunches and stared at the bulge in Eric's pants. Whatever monster was in there was far bigger than any dick I had seen. I reached my hands up and hooked my fingers in his pants and boxers. Fearfully, I lowered the covering of his cock, which shot up at my face. I was so shocked, I fell back, but never left my knees. This amused Eric very much.

"Don't worry, little slut," Eric chuckled. "He's not going to hurt you right now. You're going to become good friends with him."

I knew his cock was huge then, but I would later learn that his cock was eight and half inches long. Eric was way bigger than I imagined. That was going to fit in my mouth? I felt I had to plead with Eric. I had to tell him my mouth would never hold such a beast.

"There's no way I can fit all of your cock in my mouth, sir."

"That's what you throat is for, little slut," Eric beamed down at me and patted my cheek that still stung red from his discipline. My throat? No, he could not mean that. None of my girl friends had done that. He stepped out of his pants and told me to put them to the side. Then he removed his shirt and tossed that with his pants. I then knew just why his slaps hurt so much. His arms were bulking and his chest was the result of obvious exercising. I felt so small in front of him, a feeling which has never left me.

"Put your hands behind back, now" Eric ordered as he grabbed the plastic tie from the table. He leaned past me and put the tie around my wrists. He tightened it until it dug into my skin; I winced audibly. Eric patted my cheek again and said, "It's for your own good, slut." He then sat back down in his wicker chair and beckoned me to him again. I shuffled forward, nervous and unsure of what to do.

"Do it, slut."

I leaned forward and opened my mouth to receive his cock. I couldn't believe what I was doing. Eric's cock touched my lips and at first it felt strange. I began to fly by the seat of the pants I didn't have on. I started by sucking weakly on the head of his dick which was now completely in my mouth. Eric spread his legs wider and then I felt his hand intertwining with the hair on the back of my head. Using his strength, he forced his cock all the way to the back of my mouth. My gag reflex began to kick in. He pulled back slightly.

"Relax your throat, my slut," Eric said. "Do not let your teeth touch it." He pushed his cock into the back of my mouth again only to be stopped by my gag reflex. He pulled my head back so I could breathe. "This is going to take a long time if you don't listen to me, bitch. Now, relax your fucking throat." He then pushed his cock all the way to the back of my mouth. I tried with all my might to hold it back and relax my throat but Eric never really gave me chance. He suddenly shoved my head down until his cock pounded into my throat. As my throat squeezed down tightly on his dick, Eric groaned loudly. His balls now rested on my chin and I was face first in his public hair. I slithered my tongue around so I could taste every bit of his cock: his skin, the salty precum. Eric liked whatever I was doing because he groaned loudly. He held me there until my throat stopped spasming and relaxed to hold the girth of his monster. Once I did he pulled my head back up until his cock cleared my throat and then he pushed my head back down on it. He began to fuck my face rhythmically. My lips slid back and forth over his skin. I did what I could to breathe, but I don't Eric really cared if I got air or not. He was raping my face. In one final thrust, I felt his cock tense in my mouth. He pulled my hair back so my face right in front of his cock. With a loud grunt, Eric cummed on my face. And, just then, my pussy exploded in an orgasm. I could not explain it. None of the guys I fooled around with could make me orgasm. Eric hadn't even touched my pussy. Why was I enjoying this? I breathed heavily as cum dripped from my face.

Still holding my hair, Eric said, "That's how you will suck my cock from now on, bitch. You will lick up every bit of my precious cum." After he released my hair, I began licking around my mouth, lapping up something I had never tasted. I licked up his salty semen that was on my chin, my cheeks, my eyes, my forehead. When I couldn't reach some of Eric's cum, he said, "Every bit, slut." I then leaned over to the floor of the deck and wiped the cum from my face on the floor. I lapped up every bit as Eric ordered. "Good, slut. Very good." And, I felt so happy again. My pussy still burned with excitement even after that orgasm. Oh god, I needed relief. I needed his cock inside me. I needed it so badly. Eric got up and put his pants back on to my whining.

"What is it, slut?"

"...Please...please fuck me, sir."

Eric laughed, "Not now, slut. When you learn to please me, I'll think about giving you relief." My head fell at those words and I collapsed on the wicker chair. Eric finished redressing and ordered me to stand up. I tried several times, but failed miserably. "Worthless, bitch," Eric scolded as walked to me and grabbed my hair. He lifted me to my feet with via my hair which he almost ripped off my scalp. "Show me your room now, slut."

I walked to the sliding door that Eric had opened and walked to the stairs with my hands still held behind my back. We arrived in my room and Eric ordered me to kneel, which I did. He opened my closet and grabbed two of my bags. He opened one and began taking my dresses and shirts off of the railing. He stuffed them in the bag.

"What are you doing?!" I demanded.

"These clothes are not appropriate for a slut like you," Eric said as he finished removing the clothing from the closet and moved onto the second bag and my dresser. He took my shorts, my shirts, my skirts, my bras, my panties. I had nothing. I tried to move to stop him, but I fell over on my face. Eric laughed almost angrily. He walked to me, grabbed me by my hair, and pulled over his knee after he sat down on my bed. My face was pressed against the floor. "What did you do wrong, bitch?!"

"What do you mean, sir-?"

::SMACK::

I squealed loudly and the breath left my lungs. My right ass cheek stung from another of Eric's slaps.

"Tell me what you did wrong, you pathetic cunt!"

"Uh, I didn't stay kneeling, sir?" I said in a panicked, breathless voice.

::SMACK::

And, the air left my body again. The pain radiated from my ass up my spine.

"What else, cunt?!"

"Uh...uh...I don't know, sir."

::SMACK::

::SMACK::

"You better remember or your ass won't have any skin when I'm done with it, you filthy cunt."

::SMACK::

Just then, I remembered.

"I didn't call you sir, I didn't call you sir, I didn't call you sir," I answered desperately trying to ward off anymore of Eric's spanks. Eric stopped and just rested his hand on my abused ass cheek. Even that hurt.

"Now that you remember what you did, you need to be punished for your misconduct," Eric grinned evilly.

"Didn't you just punish me, sir?" I pleaded.

"When you own a dog and pisses on your rug, you rub its nose in the piss so the dog remembers what it did," Eric said while still petting my burning ass. "Then you punish it. I think twenty spankings should do the trick; ten for each offense."

Oh god. Twenty spankings. Oh god.

"I want you to count out each spanking, slut."

"What, sir?"

"I want you to count out each spanking, from one to twenty. If you miss a count, we will start back at one. Is that understood?" he said as he gave my ass a small little tap that stung just the same.

"Yes, sir. I understand."

::SMACK::

My breath was gone; I couldn't even count.

"This is going to take a long time if you don't even begin to count, slut."

::SMACK::

"One!" I managed to squeak out.

::SMACK::

"T...two."

::SMACK::

"Three!"

It went on like that for an hour. I kept missing a count when finally put all his strength into his spanks. The pain seared through my whole body. Everything hurt. My pussy was bursting with excitement. I was like this? I was enjoying being hurt? All I know is that I was on the edge of another orgasm.

::SMACK::

"Twenty!"

"Very good, slut," Eric said mockingly. "You see your ass. It's bright red. I really enjoyed that, but let's see..." his fingers found their way to my juicy pussy. Just as he touched it, I moaned loudly. "You really enjoyed that, didn't you, slut?"

"...Yes...yes, sir."

"I wonder your parents would think. What would it be like to know not only is your daughter horny slut, but a pain slut, too. I wonder what they'd do with you. Well, they won't be back for two weeks. Let's see if we manage to keep your secret safe."

"Please, make me cum, sir," I begged.

"No. Not today," I lay there, crushed at his words. "I know you enjoyed sucking my cock enough to have one. You'll be giving quite a few blowjobs in the future."

Eric pushed me off his lap, walked back to the bags, and double checked each drawer and closet to make sure he had everything. He zipped up the bags and prepared to walk out.

"Well, I'm off and I will be here tomorrow at nine."

"What about my clothing, sir? What will I wear?"

"Don't worry. We'll be going shopping tomorrow to get my slut the right attire," he said like it was supposed to be reassuring.

"Sir?"

"What is it now, slut?"

"My hands, sir?"

"Right, right, where are my manners," he said as he returned to me. "Turn around." I did as ordered and heard the snip of the plastic tie coming loose. The blood flow suddenly returned. "Here come with me." I followed Eric to the foot my bed. He positioned me so I was standing between the two bed posts. Then he removed one plastic tie from his pant pocket, grabbed my left wrist, and locked and tightened the tie trapping my wrist. He did the same thing to the other. I looked at him, shocked. "Don't worry my, little slut. I'll be back tomorrow. Make sure you get your rest." He patted me on the cheek again and left.

"What would tomorrow bring?"

Lissa s
Lissa s
35 Followers