Owed Ch. 03

Story Info
She goes shopping.
4.1k words
4.37
144.9k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lissa s
Lissa s
35 Followers

"Wake up," Eric patted my cheek. "Wake up, little slut"

I felt so groggy. I managed to work the ring ties that fixed my wrists to my bedposts all the way to the base so I could sit down and sleep. My dreams consisted of nothing but Eric spanking me harder and harder, using my body as his toy. When I woke up, my head was spinning in a sexual daze. Eric was there before me on one knee; he was smiling. His jacket and tie and khaki belied the man that had raped my face just yesterday. He looked like he was on the way to the office, not over at his neighbors' house raping their daughter.

Eric slapped my cheek harder this time, saying "Awake. Now." I was jolted to cognizance. Eric pulled something from a black duffle bag by his side. "Slut, it's time for you to suck my cock. I'm going to get a blowjob the way I like it. You have a choice: you can beg me to let you suck my cock and then perform the way I demand or..." he held up what he got out of the bag. It was a long strap with a buckle at one end and in the middle of it was wide ring. "This is called an O-ring gag. I will fit the O-ring into your mouth to hold it open and fuck your face again. What will it be: begging or O-ring?"

I couldn't take another throat raping. "Please, sir, let me suck on your cock. I'll do it just the way you like," I pleaded.

Eric laughed, "You call that begging? O-ring it is then."

"No, no, no, please sir." I put on my best sexy voice. "I beg you, sir. Let suck on your monster cock just the way you like. I want to taste your cum again. I want to swallow every bit of it and feel your cock pulse in my throat. Let me please you, sir."

"Very well. If you want to suck me off that much. Remember what happens if you disappoint me," Eric said as he stood up and unzipped his pants and lowered everything unleashing his cock. He moved forward until his cock was right in front of my face. The plastic ties around my wrists allowed me some movement. I began suck on the head of his cock softly. I swirled my tongue around the tip of it for a minute or two. Then I began to take in more and more of his cock. My lips were tight around the huge girth of his cock. They rubbed back and forth over his skin. I was very careful to not let my teeth touch his cock at all. My tongue worked all around his shaft and got to taste his precum again. Eric stepped forward a bit more. I knew exactly what he wanted. I relaxed my throat and pushed my head forward shoving Eric's cock down it. Eric's balls slapped my chin and his pubic hair was once again in my face. Eric groaned loudly.

"Yes, my slut. That's it."

Eric's compliment made me suck his cock with more energy. I pulled my head back, releasing his cock from my throat. Then I began to fuck my throat with his cock. I milked his cock for all it was worth with my lips, my tongue, my throat. I felt his cock pulse and I quickly jammed his cock back down my throat. Eric shot his cum and I felt it splatter and run down my esophagus. Eric pulled his limp dick from my mouth; I sucked on the entire length of it on the way out. He then wiped the mix of cum and saliva on my cheek. I smiled back at the happy look on his face. I was happy to please the man who was raping me?

"That's a good little slut."

Eric pulled up his boxers and his khakis and then returned the O-ring gag to his duffle bag which made me feel much safer. But, then he pulled something else out of his bag, a strap with a large ball in the middle. Eric caught me staring at it and smacked my clean cheek. I instantly brought my gaze to him.

"Open your mouth wide, slut."

I obeyed Eric and when I opened my mouth he stuffed the ball into it. I started to panic and pull away but Eric quickly fastened the buckle of the strap behind my head. When it was locked in place, Eric stepped back to admire his handy work. The red ball in my mouth completely blocked the orifice. I couldn't breathe or speak a word. Just grunts and moans. I looked up at Eric pleading with my eyes to take this thing off of me. Eric smiled evilly.

Eric kneeled in front of me again. He tapped the ball and said, "This is called a ball gag. I suggest you get used to it; you'll be wearing it whenever I'm not using your mouth." Eric then broke the ties holding my wrists. My arms fell lifelessly to the floor. Eric stood up and watched me breathe through my nose forcefully. "Hands and knees, slut," Eric ordered. I quickly got in the position Eric wanted remembering the slap he gave me the last time I disobeyed his orders. Eric then took something else out of his duffle bag. Around my waist he put a thick leather belt with two rings hanging the part that covered my stomach and a buckle that fastened on my back. Eric then fastened leather cuffs to my wrists and to my lower thighs just above my knees. Then he attached chains from each cuff to their corresponding rings on the leather belt. Eric pulled on each chain to ensure they had enough slack. "Walk, bitch," Eric said just before he slapped my ass. I quickly shuffled around the room for Eric's amusement. The cuffs and chains prevented me from stretch my arms too far forward and my legs from extending all the way. Eric laughed at my predicament, but then put his hand up for me to stop. Then he took something else out of the duffle bag and lifted my face to show it to me. "I had this made just for you, my sex toy." It was leather dog collar with a tag that read "SEX TOY." "Sex toy"? What was happening to me? Eric straddled my back and wiped away my hair from my neck. He buckled the collar tightly around my neck almost to the point of choking me. He then took out a leash and clipped it to a metal ring on the collar. "Come on, slut. It's time to get you some proper clothes," Eric said as he yanked the leash almost pulling me to the ground. He stopped at the bureau and opened my purse. He took out all my cash and my debit card as well. I groaned through the ball gag, but he quickly slapped my ass to shut me up. He began to walk out of the room and I quickly followed for fear of hurting myself.

He led me down stairs into the basement and to the garage. He led me around my house like a dog. In the garage my parents' cars were gone. But, another one was there. It was an SUV. Eric walked to the back of the car and unlocked it. The inside looked normal except for two things: A grate blocked the back section of the car from the front and in the center of the floor and the ceiling in the back were two large metal half rings sticking out.

"Up, slut," Eric ordered as you would a dog. Clumsily I put my front two paws- Hands! I put my two hands on the tail gate and, using as much slack the chains would give me. I hopped off my knees and clawed with my hands to pull myself up into the bed of the SUV. Eric laughed at me and gave my ass a harp slap. I moaned in pain from behind the ball gag. "Turn towards me, slut." After I completed Eric's order, he took his end of the leash and looped it through the metal ring in the floor. He pulled it until my neck was pulled down to almost two inches above the floor. Then he tied his end to the other ring in the roof of the car. I could not pull my head up at all and with the straps attached to my wrists there was no way to untie the leash. Eric closed up the tail gate got into the driver's seat. He adjusted the mirror just so he could watch me struggle.

The garage door opened and he began to back the SUV out. He wasn't taking me out like this, was he? He pulled out of the drive way and my body was thrown around by the movement. My pussy was soaked. Why was it soaked? We got on the highway and I know people could see my ass, my pussy sticking up. I tried to lower my hindquarters just a bit but Eric stopped me.

"Raise that ass up, bitch. Or, I'll walk you the rest of the way," he threatened. My ass instantly got back in its original position. I could feel the eyes on me, staring at how obscenely I was displaying my pussy to everyone. God, what a slut. It only got worse in the city. It excited me. Exposing myself excited me?

Luckily, Eric pulled down an alley way. I breathed a sigh of relief out of my nose. But, then he stopped and got out of the car. He opened up the tail gate exposing me to everything. He reached up to the top ring and undid the knot. He removed the leash completely from both rings and ordered me down. I hesitated. Eric reached his hand back and gave my face another hard slap taking away all my power. Eric yanked the leash and I went tumbling out of the SUV. Two people walked out a doorway in front of us, a man and a woman following closely behind him with her head down. They didn't even look at me. They just walked on down the alley way. Eric righted me by tugging the leash again. He quickly marched me on my hands and knees into the door way that the two people had just walked out of.

The lights inside were dim. Eric walked me through another door way and had me stop right there. Then I heard a voice, a female voice.

"Eric!" shouted the voice. That voice was familiar. I had heard it before. I looked up to see who it was. I saw red high heeled latex boots going all the way up the thighs to a red latex body dress that left this woman's pussy exposed. He breasts were lifted and pressed firmly by the latex. That face I knew it.

"Claire!" Eric said happily and pulled the woman in for an obscene kiss. That's who she was. Claire Miller, she lived four houses down from me. I groaned through my ball gag hoping to get her attention to help me.

At my groaning, she pulled back from Eric and continued to talk to him. "Still sporting your incredible package I see," she said as she groped Eric's crotch. I suddenly felt jealous. Eric laughed and reached his own hand down and forced his middle finger into her pussy. She moaned and released her grip.

"That's better," Eric said confidently.

Claire suddenly turned to me. "What have we hear? A new slut to train? Where did you find her?" Claire asked.

"You'll never guess," Eric chuckled as he reached a hand under my chin and pulled my gagged face into the light.

"Is...is this that the Melissa Wells girl from down the street?" Claire asked in a shocked voice.

"The one and the same," Eric answered. "As soon as her parents left on their vacation, she appears on my doorstep begging me to fuck her." What did he just say? "So, I agreed to take her in and train her to be a proper slut."

Claire smiled at me, "Who knew you had it in you, you little whore." I began to shake my head and groan through my gag trying to say no. "God, she's begging to be used, isn't she?"

"Yeah, she's been begging for my cock the whole time. Why don't you test her out?"

Claire walked to my side and sat down on my back. My legs and arms strained to support her weight. Then I felt her finger rubbing between the lips of my pussy. I groaned into the ball gag; my pussy was soaking. Oh god, I couldn't help it. Her finger probed deeper inside me and any resolve that I held melted away. My orgasm was building and Claire knew it. She removed her finger refusing to give me my orgasm and I moaned for it like a slut.

"She's really pathetic, isn't she," Claire said standing up.

"Yeah, there are fucksluts and then there's this bitch," Eric stated. Their words made me sink. They were right. I just begged for an orgasm. I was a piece of shit slut.

"Well, I assume you're here for some of my merchandise?" Claire asked turning her attention to Eric.

"Yes. Have your girls get her a proper suit and other garments appropriate to this whore's nature. Oh, and one more thing." Eric reached into his pocket and pulled out my money and debit card. "She offered to pay for everything."

"We'll have your bitch ready for you in no time," Claire assured as she took the money and leash from Eric.

Eric squatted in front of me and pulled my face up to his. "Claire is going to help you find clothing that suits you. You will obey her and her girls." With that he slapped my ass and left. I was all alone at the whim of Claire in her perverted den of lust.

Claire tugged my leash to get my attention and the walked me through her store. There were shelves and shelves of sex toys. Some were encased in glass backlit cabinets and others just hung from racks. Pictures of girls tied up to posts or being abused adorned the walls. While we walked, there were other men there staring at me. God, how humiliating. Being walked around like a dog in front of guys who just want to fuck me. Why was my pussy soaked? Why could I feel my juices running down my leg as I crawled? We reached a clothing section of the store and Claire stopped. I took position just at her heel. Claire snapped her fingers twice and two girls, a blonde and a red head, dressed in slutty outfits not unlike Claire's appeared in front of her.

"Susan," Claire said to the red head girl. "Take this money and charge whatever this bitch gets to it.

"Yes, Mistress," said the read head. She took the money, bowed, and then left.

"Abby, get this bitch's restraints off and put them in a bag for Eric."

"Yes, Mistress," the blonde said as she bowed. Then she dropped to her knees to unhook the cuffs on my wrists and thighs. Then the blonde unlocked each cuff and removed them before finally moving to undo the belt around my chest. I arched my back and flexed my muscles, finally getting some release. The girl that undid my restraints hastily stood up, bowed, and left. Suddenly, I felt Claire's finger nails scratch my neck as they curled their way underneath my collar and hoisted me up in the air, choking me. I scrambled to get my feet on the cold ground to take my weight of the collar. I found a firm enough footing a stood up. Coughing into my gag and trying to get some air in, I noticed Claire was taller than me. Even without the heeled boots she would be taller than me. I was afraid.

"Oh, get yourself together, bitch," Claire said dismissively. I instinctively tried to cover my breasts and vagina with my arms. Claire just laughed at me and my arms fell to my sides. I knew what that laugh meant. Like my arms did anything to cover up my shame. Claire knew what I was. Everyone in the store knew what I was. I was a cumrag, willing to drop to my knees at the drop of a hat. The collar and leash on my neck was proof of that to anyone. Claire walked around me, lifted my arms, surveyed every area of my body. I felt like I was being appraised for some auction. Claire then removed dressmaker's tape from her cleavage and began to take my measurements. Everything that could be measured was. She did not hesitate to grope my private areas, or very public areas. When she was done, she took a step back and smirked at me like she was going to fix me somehow. She smacked my ass and said, "On your hand and knees." An order I followed instantly. She took my leash and tied it to the rack I was under.

Claire then walked away from me and disappeared. I was left there, the cool air flowing against my already stiff nipples and y wet pussy. I hoped she would return soon. That is when I felt a finger inserted in my pussy. My head spun around instantly. It was some short bald man in glasses, a shopper. He held a package to one of those blow up sex dolls. But, now he was feeling his way around my exposed pussy.

"Please, mister," I begged pathetically through my gag. "Please, stop."

"Shut up, nympho, you love it," he said, after a low moan escaped my lips, and continued stroking the insides of my pussy. When he was satisfied, he removed his finger and wiped in on my ass.

As if on cue, Claire walked around the corner carrying an article of clothing. "I found the perfect thing for you, slut. Should match your love of humiliation and pain," She said happy with herself. Claire untied my leash and pulled me back up to my feet. This time I was ready and did not choke as much. She unhooked he leash from my collar and then handed me the article of clothing she had. "Put it on."

That is when I realized that it was two pieces of clothing rather than one. The first seemed to be a corset that only covered my upper chest with two metal rings in the front for my breasts. This I put on easily by wrapping it around my chest and Claire quickly tied up the string in the back, tightening until I could almost not breathe. But, it was finally on. My breasts were stuffed through the metal rings of the corset and more perky than normal. The second piece of clothing was what you a latex thong, but it was not your normal thong. I put it on and already it squeezed my skin. The way it was cut my ass was not covered at all, but my pussy was covered. That was mute though because on the thong was a zipper than granted anyone who wanted access to my delicate holes. Claire then took out a few straps which attached from the thong in four places to four corresponding places on the corset. A girl was also behind Claire with black high heels to match my new suit. I stepped into the shoes that had locks on them. I knelt over and fastened both locks and stood up straight to see Claire smiling with a key in her hand.

She looked me over head to toe, grinning like Eric does. She stared at my breasts for a moment as if something was wrong with them. Then she leaned in and found a latch on the right ring of the corset that I had not notice before. She undid the latch and then forcefully tugged it forward tightening the ring around my breast. A muffled scream left my mouth as the pain seared through me. Then Claire did the same to the left ring. Then, when she looked, she seemed happy with what she did to me.

"Eric will be very pleased, slut," Claire encouraged. "But, now it time that you please me, you stupid bitch." Claire attached the leash to my neck again and led me through the store. I seemed to get even more leering eyes this time. She walked up to the counter where the cash register was and hopped on top of it so she was sitting in front of me. The counter was glass and lit from the inside making me and Claire completely visible. She then pulled me forward and then undid my ball gag as she spread her legs. "Make yourself useful, slut," Claire said pointing at her pussy. I had never even though about touching another girl before and now I was going to press my face right in a girl's crotch. When I hesitated, Claire yanked up so we were face to face. "I am not going to say it again, you worthless cunt. Lick!" By now everyone in the store was watching as I lowered my head submissively to Claire's crotch. With no idea how to lick pussy, I just tried to imitate hat my friends had done to me once or twice.

My tongue slowly drew up the pussy lips, caressing them softly. I finished right on Claire's clit and playfully teased it with my tongue. Claire would have no of this. Without warning I felt one of her hands push my face into her pussy. My tongue quickly inserted itself into her pussy to a loud moan from Claire. I began to lick the insides of her vagina with abandon. The walls of her flesh, the lips, everything I licked over and over rhythmically. Claire moaned and moaned and squeezed her thighs together, capturing my face further. Her juices began covered my face and began to run down my chin and drip to the floor. I started sucking every bit of her I could into my mouth. She tasted so delicious; I could not help myself. Claire's moans grew louder and I am sure every eye in the store was on us, on my slutty display. I moved to Claire's clit and rather than tease it I bathed it with my tongue. I began sucking on her clit one of my fingers found its way deep into Claire's pussy. It pushed in and out fucking her. Finally, a great moan of ecstasy left Claire's lips and I was there to suck up the impending flow of her orgasm. I got some in me, but a lot more on me. Claire pulled me up by the leash and smirked at my juice covered face. Then she turned me around to show me my spectators. There was a ring of men standing around me. A few had their cocks out. Many were taking pictures with their cell phones. Claire got up right behind me and whispered in my ear, "You see how they look at you. You're just what your collar says you are a sex toy. They know it, I know it, Eric knows it, and soon you will too."

Lissa s
Lissa s
35 Followers
12