Own Me, Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,276 Followers

"Not so bad," Mistress said. "You're a better cocksucker than I assumed. Not so prudish after all. But try sucking a little tighter...that's it... give the head an occasional swirl with your tongue...like that... lick that shaft and suck that cock like your life depends on it."

Jennifer implemented the techniques. She sucked tightly. Gave the occasional swirl with her tongue around the head. She licked the cock like a lollipop. Like her life depended on it.

It worked, too. The extra vigor and simple technique made Keith grown and twitch. While Mistress gave a simple 'mmm hmm' to express her approval for the oral skills.

"Now Keith," the dominant woman said to him. "This is how you Dom her. I want you to wrap your hands with her hair. Squeeze it tight. Then I want you to pull her in a little better. Not so deep that she'd gag, unless she likes gagging. But pull her in enough for her to know who's in control."

So Keith did it. He rubbed his fingers in between lovely Jennifer's hair. His fingers caressed her hair.

Then he pulled her in a little deeper. Gradually stroking her silky smooth texture. He pulled a little deeper, to the top of her throat, and backed out the instance she made gurgling noises and her eyes watered.

Mistress looked on, pleased. "That, it seems, is Jennifer's gag reflex. Deep throat training can come at another time. For now she'll have to keep sucking at her current depth. She's doing quite well for a middle-aged rich lady."

The last comment irked Jennifer as she kept on sucking and swirling her tongue around the ever sensitive head of the cock. But then again, maybe that was the point of the comment, to remind Jennifer just who was in charge here.

While the sucking and slurping noises filled the room with sound, Jennifer noticed through the corner of her eye that Mistress was doing something by the bed. The Mistress had lifted the front of her gown and was applying an item from the bed onto herself.

The Mistress turned around, revealing a long, thick dildo which had been strapped to her crotch.

Jennifer spit the cock out of her mouth. "What the hell is that?"

"Ever see a strap-on before? I'm going to teach Keith how to own you properly. Your pussy will be well-fucked from now on. Now keep sucking, or else this dildo gets shoved up your asshole."

The very thought of that monster going in her ass terrified her, and she instantly went back to sucking her husband.

"Pay attention Keith," the Mistress said, getting right behind Jennifer's butt. "I'm going to teach you how to own this pussy."

Mistress grabbed Jennifer by the waist, and in a swift and powerful motion, pulled her butt so it pointed upwards. Jennifer kept on sucking cock while her ass had been repositioned.

Once Jennifer was in the prone position, while still tending to her oral duties, the Mistress guided the tip of the strap-on dildo to the wet open hole, brushing right passed the public hairs.

"Entry must always be gentle," Mistress said to Keith, while guiding the tip into Jennifer's pussy.

She spread Jennifer's pussy further apart, revealing the wet pink hole. The tip went inside, with the pussy naturally hugging it.

Mistress continued, "Once you're inside, and the vagina has accepted and embraced it, then the fun begins. Yes, us women are gentle creatures, and our vaginas can be sensitive, but that doesn't mean we don't like to be fucked on occasions."

On cue, Mistress pushed a little deeper, feeling Jennifer's body squirm to accommodate the size of the sex toy. Jennifer released a soft gasp with her husband's cock still in her mouth and the feeling of her pussy being stretched. God, this was a submissive dream come true.

"She must be fully aroused before she can be ravished," Mistress said, inching deeper inside Jennifer's pussy. "We've done that already, which is why her cunt is so wet and accepting of this. Her body is begging to be ravished. Jennifer, keep on sucking. I'm going to fuck you hard now."

True to her word, Mistress gave the final push, which buried the large dildo all the way inside Jennifer's pussy, making her spit the cock out and gasp aloud for her stretched womanhood.

"Did I tell you to stop sucking?" Mistress asked, playfully trying to thrust the strap-on even deeper.

Jennifer tensed hard. "No..."

"No what?"

Tears welled in Jennifer's eyes. "No, Mistress."

Mistress leaned forward and whispered to Jennifer. "That's what I like to hear."

The Mistress returned to position and grabbed those hips forcefully, then began to fuck that pussy hard, really going to town on Jennifer.

It was a far cry from the gentle, romantic sex that Jennifer had become accustomed to over the years. She savored this new sensation, as painful and uncomfortable as it was.

Her mouth was full again, as took her husband's cock as far in as it could go, without making herself gag. Keith's hands rubbed through her hair. Occasionally, when she started to slack from the pounding in her pussy, Keith would give her head a gentle pull, reminding her that she was no longer in control.

And her pussy. Oh god, was she being ravished. Mistress's big 'cock' was expertly fucking her pussy, hard and fast, in ways she had never experienced before. She was being pounded so hard that her tits swayed as they hung down. She wondered if Keith would pound her like this on future occasions. Would he have the courage?

After all they've gone through tonight, he better!

Jennifer relished the submissive feeling of both of her holes being used roughly, yet delicately, for sexual pleasure; for both her pleasure and theirs. It was all becoming so much to handle. But she relaxed and allowed herself to be overcome with these newfound sensations of pain and control. After all, this was her fantasy. This was her anniversary gift.

"That's it, cum for us," Mistress said, pounding as hard as ever. "Suck and stroke that cock in your mouth while I fuck you. I want your mouth filled with your husband's cum when I make you orgasm."

Despite the hard pounding her pussy was taking, Jennifer managed to squeeze her husband's cock tight and suck with vigor. She knew just how to make him cum from oral sex, and this was it. Keith loved nothing more than a tight grip and mouth suction around the head.

And she gave him that in spades, making him grunt audibly while shooting loads of hot cum into her. Load after load of cum filled her mouth, and she gladly consumed it. She couldn't remember the last time her husband had cum this much. Clearly he loved what was going on.

"Now it's your turn," Mistress said. "Cum for us. We want to see you wither away from your hot orgasm. Now!"

The Mistress, while still pounding, reached over with one hand and fondled Jennifer's hard sensitive nipple. Pinching and pulling it. With her other hand, Mistress reached below and rubbed circles on Jennifer's aching clit. The pussy was dripping like a leaky faucet and the rubbing only made it hotter.

"You see this, Keith?" Mistress said with a tense voice. "This is how you properly own your wife. Look how she'll cum. Wait and see. I can feel her tensing."

And it was a glorious orgasm too. Jennifer rested her head on her husband's thigh. She screamed for mercy. But there was none. She came from the hard fucking. Or maybe it was the fact that her nipple and clitoris were being worked at the same time. Maybe it was all those things working in unison. Mistress certainly wasn't giving her any breaks. All those pleasure spots were being put through pain and pleasure.

A powerful wet stream shot from Jennifer's sex; the result of the insanely tense sensations. She could heard the fluids hitting the floor. Such nasty sounds it made. She could scream as loud as she wanted, and she took advantage of that, letting it all go. Her grunts were wild and animalistic. Her face twisted and writhed from the pleasure.

"Look at her," Mistress said to the husband, with a near sadistic tone in her voice as she kept on fucking hard. "Listen to those sounds she's making. Look at this fucking mess she's making. She likes this. She's hooked. She'll never be the same."

When the gushing came to an end, and Jennifer eventually quieted down, the Mistress released her tight hold of her nipple, and moved her hand away from the pussy, and slowed down the fucking until it reached a stand-still. The only sound in the room was heavy breathing.

Jennifer knew she made a big mess on the dildo, and that she'd have to wipe the floor after this. But it was well worth it. When was the last time she came like this? When was the last time she squirted so damn much?

She couldn't remember.

Deep down, Jennifer felt a twinge of embarrassment that her husband had seen her like this, and heard her grunting and screaming those strange sounds. It was all so carnal and raw. But if she couldn't expose herself to her husband like that, then who could she express herself so honestly too?

The strap-on dildo slowly pulled out of her cunt, and Jennifer sat on the floor, leaning against her husband. Mistress approached them and looked down at her handy work; Keith fresh from a hot orgasm. Jennifer with a pool between her legs and cum around her mouth.

Mistress smiled, "Now that ladies and gentlemen, is how you properly dominate during sex. Happy Anniversary, you two."

She lifted Jennifer's chin, then guided the strap-on to her mouth, allowing Jennifer to taste her own vaginal fluids and squirt. They watched as Jennifer obediently sucked on it. Mission accomplished.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12