Owned

Story Info
Nathan has no idea what I've got in store for him.
1.1k words
3.34
52.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brushed the hair away from my neck and traced a finger up and down my bare shoulder. I giggled as he whispered flirtatiously into my ear.

"You look...delicious tonight," he chuckled. I smirk and lay my hand on his thigh where it squeezes him eagerly.

Everyone's breath reeked of alcohol. Their actions show they've all quenched their thirsts. Half naked people just stumbling over poor unconscious souls. Garments are thrown all over the backyard. Loons are attempting to dance with the blasting music. Complete chaos.

I felt him pull away as we see her approaching our picnic table with their drinks. Both of us girls exchange smiles. She hands him his poison as I take the last sip out of mine. She sits on the other side of him and lays a deep one on him. She holds his hand as they pull away from each other. She smiles, blushing.

"Nadia, baby. I could just take you right here," he says through gritted teeth. He wraps his arms around her as she leans her back against his chest.

I roll my eyes as I get up and sit across the table of them. I sigh and casually look around as my foot slips out of its sandal. It creeps slowly up his leg. He tenses up so slightly it's barely noticeable. But I know. I chuckle to myself. With her still looking away from him he gives me the most devious smile. Slower and slower. Closer and closer until I'm caressing his inner thigh. He clears his throat and shifts a little.

I've got you now.

My foot gradually presses firmly into his groin. He inhales sharply and lets out a slow sigh. She looks up at him and they smile at each other. When she turns away he widens his eyes at me to stop. I raise a sly eyebrow at him.

Who are you to tell me to stop?

I slowly rub up and down. I can feel his sex hardening. His eyes roll back slightly and look at me. I playfully bite my lip as I quickly get up and start making my way towards the house. I hear a faint "I'll be back, baby," as I move swiftly through the crowd of random drunks. I strut through the door, my eyes fixed forward.

Poor little lost puppy. Following me desperately...

I walk through the hallway and make a sharp left turn onto the stairs. I lean my back against the wall and prop one foot up on the wall behind me. I clasp my hands just above my stomach and look at the floor in silence. The black widow waits for her prey to fly into her web. I hear his footsteps frantically coming closer until they suddenly stop. Shuffling. He slowly turns the corner and his feet come into view.

I keep my head down as my eyes slowly move up his body. Up his neck and finally meeting his eyes. I stare at him roguishly, hypnotizing him. I begin to move up the stairs, taking my time. He follows. We reach the second floor and I make my way down another hallway. An impish smile spreads across my face as I hear him, still following. I reach a door and turn in his direction. My tantalizing gaze draws him nearer.

My voice—as low and seductive as my dress, "Come here, Nathan." He walks up to me and I grasp at his shirt pulling him in, kissing him hurriedly.

I slam him up against the door as he reaches for the knob. We continue kissing each other wildly as I struggle to lock the door behind me. We make our way to the center of the room, making sure we touch each other in as many places as possible. Lips still locked. I push him mercilessly onto the four post bed. Silk-like fabrics cling to the posts.

I straddle his waist as I literally rip his shirt open. Biting at his chest, scratching at his stomach. His hands violate me. I slap them away. He chuckles, amused. I pull his shirt off and toss that aside. I frantically unbuckle his belt and unzip him, pulling his pants down and tossing them aside as well. His desire, begging to be released from his suffocating undergarment. I leave them as is.

I pull back slowly, sitting up on top of him. He begins to sit up. I push him down harshly and stare down at him. His bare chest rises and falls quickly, panting for more of me. I reach up and pull down one of the silk sashes. Then another, and another, until I have four of them in my hand. I take one and force a wrist above his head, tying it to the adjacent bedpost. His other wrist, likewise. His arms spread wide apart now as he smiles broadly at me. "Ooo, you're a kinky thing," he chuckles.

I only chuckle back in reply. I do the same for his ankles, bounding him nice and tight. I go to his pants on the floor and pull out a handkerchief. I make my way back towards him, taking my time as he watches me obsessively. I tickle the small fabric up his chest and he lets out a little laugh. I lick up his neck to his earlobe and lightly nibble him there. His eyes roll back as he lets out a groan.

My voice lowers. "You know what's so good about this?" I slowly lick at him once more.

He shivers excitedly, "What?"

I lower my voice even more, barely a whisper, "You won't get in our way..."

He begins to speak, "Wha-," and I cut him off, shoving the handkerchief into his mouth. I look down at him and smile. His muffled screams are barely heard. I move in between his legs, kneeling as I look down at him. I pull down his briefs a bit and let his cutie free. I giggle as I give it a soft, playful slap. I lean forward a bit, give him an airy smooch and scurry off the bed. He continues to cry out desperately. I fix myself up a bit before going out, leaving the door wide open for someone to discover him.

I walk happily pass everyone, nearly skipping as I make my way through the front door and onto the sidewalk where she waits for me in her car. I stop where I am as we exchange smiles once more. I get into her car and shut the door. We look at each other in silence at first. We suddenly burst, laughing hysterically.

I gain some control, mocking the bound puppy as I say, "Nadia, baby. I could just take you right here!" We laugh and I give her a fiery kiss as she slams on the gas.

Her engine drowns out the sounds of our laughter in the still night air.