Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
238 Followers

The server puts us in a booth thanking Mikael for inviting her in, he doesn't have to now. We all order and away he goes, the Ernie looks at us for a minute then snaps his fingers.

"You were the two I drove home earlier today, told you about the public property law. Megan here is how I know about it, just about six months ago had her and her prospective owner in my taxi they got to sex and she was picked up at his place when I landed. Reminds me Megan is it six months or one year? I couldn't remember when I was telling them."

"I have six months it is a year if you do it on the walkways, I finish finally in five days now. We got a new girl in last month, she did it on the table outside the school, whole year standing around letting passerby fuck you. It's actually nice at first, I mean what's not to love handsome men telling you to bend your hot body over for them. Course the hot body part goes away after a month or two and you are left feeling like a piece of meat used and tossed aside."

"The collar and what comes with it is not sounding so good now." I can't help but shudder.

"Multiple collars are better, no dress so your not simply some toy to be used, I had a conversation with a woman who wore one. She liked it, said it's nice to have men and women look at her and come over for a piece of her. I think it is better if women can sample you as well, the men mostly tell me to bend over fuck me hard and fast and leave again. There is a both woman, and a woman only, they are both quite happy so I really think men see the collar and go oh boy a toy I can fuck."

"I'm a man only though I don't know it is a little tempting to get the collar and try it out. Likely I'm just getting horny, or being made horny. Those shots do more than they let on, Mikael here had to give me a command so I could talk after he fucked my brains out. Same with my friend Bridget, Marge of course being a woman only does not have that restriction. It's a new one from three weeks now and makes me wonder what will happen to the new release in a year or two."

"I get to hear about a lot of this stuff, right now there is talk of trying to repeal the public property law and simply letting women let whoever they wish in them no matter where they are. It is getting opposition, there is talk of making it so from release to one year you are public property under the rule as it stands. I think they want to get more public sex, there are not enough collars going around. Would not surprise me if you releases today were programmed to desire having a collar simply as an easier way of getting everyone happy."

Our food arrives then, our server looks around then asks if he can sit with us. Mikael and Ernie say he can so he gets a chair and brings it over.

"I couldn't help catching your conversation and I am going to agree with Ernie, there are more men than women every week. It's getting hard to find one for yourself, I do wish I had gotten the day free you are gorgeous." He says looking at me, I smile at him and look down a little embarrassed and quite happy.

"If you can step out the men are still being released I think, probably be able to find a gal willing there." Ernie says looking at the clock.

"Most likely, the guys waiting for us wanted a woman who does not work, I am sure the women there now do work or are released today. A lot of us wanted to do things I was one of the earliest groups out."

Our server looks around and smiles, then frowns.

"Shoot Ernie I need your taxi and you are the only one who can drive it. I don't know anybody else here besides Megan and can't leave her in charge."

"I'll watch over things, Maya would yell at me if we left before Megan is picked up." Mikael says getting smiles all around the table.

Ernie and our server leave quick after that, Mikael goes and gets drinks for some of the people still here.

"Megan did you want to work or were you planning on being a stay at home?"

"I wanted to work but could not decide, I was torn between of all things, porn and server."

"Porn does have it's appeal, when I was being broken in we watched a lesbian porn and I admit I really liked the second time. First was in bed and it was lovely but watching two women enjoy each other and being fucked is better."

"That does sound nice, though I'm not sure I would like watching two women, no interest there for me."

"I only have a little interest, why I'm a man only. I probably will change in ten years when they let me. Say do you have an owner for when you finish?"

"I hope so, he swore he would wait for me, they don't let me use the bar except to call them."

"I hope so as well, though if you do not and can't find one call Mikael, I wouldn't mind a collar for a little while for a good cause. I work with him so I can get enough sex at work, not sure how you would get around without being fucked a lot though."

"It would be interesting to see how it is for the multiple collars, the one I spoke with never complained about men using her like a toy. He is handsome isn't he, perhaps we should ask him though he seems quite happy with you."

"I'm only his for a year, I have a chosen owner he is just the same age as I am so another year of school. If you have an owner set still I may see if they both want to own me the collar is really sounding good to me I can't figure out why."

"Perhaps it is as Ernie said and they put something in the shot. Though I admit I have an interest in trying the multiple collar. Ever since we started talking about collars in general. Perhaps there is a chemical in the food, would get more collars on the street if they added a chemical to the food we all eat."

Mikael comes over and sits down, I press into him feeling better and get a smile from him.

"Mikael Megan here should have an owner set when she finishes, if she doesn't I told her to call you. We both find the multiple collar sounds really good and we are not sure why. Perhaps something in the food is the best we can come up with."

"I think you are right, the woman over there was talking about it when I was getting them drinks. Maya are you sure about this though? I mean this is a big deal, you would have to share me."

"I know, it's just with the collar I would get sex to and from work and at work. I was even thinking if she has an owner still that I would ask you and Marcus if you would both like to own me for the collar."

Mikael looks a little lost for words, finally he just nods. We all look when Ernie's taxi comes back, Ernie, our server, and a blonde get out of the taxi. All three come over here, Ernie takes his seat again, the blonde takes our server's seat and he sees to the rest of the people.

"Maya is that you? I thought I would see you out there trying to get an owner, instead I find you here with an owner."

"Hi Madison, you look different with no clothes on. I got lucky with Bridget, we got turned down by the men looking when we got out, Marge found a redhead woman and got us a job so we went to eat and ran into our new boss who took Bridget and gave me to Mikael here."

"Dang, I wish I had been farther up the line with you, I got turned down as well I wanted to work and they didn't want that. I got fingered a lot though which was nice, that chair station made me into a total nympho. I suppose it all works out, Ervin there is very nice and he feels really nice in my hand. He even said he would get me a job here. I have to wait another two hours to consummate sadly, I really want to do that now. Ernie was nice enough to tell me what happens if I do, so I'm going to make do waiting."

"Megan I think it's been that half hour and your still here so I guess no van. When we finish eating I'll take you back." Ernie says to Megan, she smiles at him with a little bit of relief.

Mikael collects Megan's prospective owner's name then goes over to the phone. He stays over there for a while before coming back with a strange look.

"Well good news and bad news, Megan you have an owner and he is very intent on making you his officially. The bad news comes in he had to move, because you and him did not wait and the law was new he was unable to keep his job here. He found another across the continent so he can come pick you up, just not in time. You are going to be mine for about five days after you get out. He could not get an earlier flight, so you both get to try out the multiples collar for five days. I am going to ask both of you to go outside for sex at least once a day I'm not a machine."

Megan and I look at each then smile, I grab her hand and we both dance a little in the booth. Madison and Ernie watch us then start to laugh Mikael joins them in laughing when he sits down.

"I swear if I did not know better I would think you are both happy to be owned together so you can have sex together." Ernie says pointing his finger at us and shaking it.

"Well I would think about it, Megan is very cute and she makes me think of the Megan I helped pine for her woman in school. We are actually happy because she has an owner, and we are going to get to try out the multiples collar, it's been all we can think about since we came in here and started eating." I say getting a grin from Megan, Madison looks a little confused.

"Wait are you saying they put something in the food to make you want to have multiple owners?"

"It looks that way Maya was a little interested in the collar ever since we passed Megan earlier today getting fucked. Once we got our food it's almost all either one talks about." Mikael says making Ernie sit up and look at me.

"Wait, so Maya you were interested in the collar at your office?"

"Yes it was a passing interest it sounded nice wearing a collar and being fucked by anyone who asked. I think I am getting horny we've only twice today and that was breaking me in. Since we started eating however I really want that collar, deep down I know Mikael would take me to work and back. I still have images of me taking hours to get to and from work because of the guys fucking me it's rather hypnotic I suppose you could say."

"You know I'm starting to wish I was born a year earlier." Madison says looking rather worried.

"Oh that reminds me, Ervin come here for a second." Ervin comes over at Mikael's calling. "Ervin after you break in Madison you want to tell her Madison you are free to speak your mind. If you don't she will never really say anything and you will not know how she feels on anything. It's a new improvement for our property I shit you not that is how it is described."

"Oh dang, is that for all women that are released?" Ernie asks looking quite shocked.

"All women that are not women only yes, women only do not get the restriction, if they are men and women they get it. They put it in three weeks ago according to Marge her woman was in the first group to get it." I say Madison looks about ready to pass out.

"Megan let's go I need to leave a note for the taxi drivers, this is serious stuff we got here, a lot of new release take a taxi so we need to know everything, and that was not told to us."

Megan and Ernie get up Ernie heads out to his taxi Megan pauses to kiss Mikael. After a moment she leans over and kisses me putting a smile on my lips, she returns it then rushes out the door to get in the taxi. Ervin meanwhile has gone off to take care of the things left from the last leaving people. Before he went Ervin promises Madison that he will remember to say the command to her. He is gone for a little while, Mikael and I finish our meals, Madison takes a little from us and what is left from Megan and Ernie.

"I got permission to close an hour early so you two go on home and get to the sex. We are so going to do the same, Madison if you would help me clean up we can get to home and breaking you in faster." Ervin says when he comes back finally.

Madison is up and collecting the plates and assorted things on the table. Mikael and I go on outside then continue home, I at least am very happy at the prospect of having a collar even if it is only for five days. Once we are on the lift Mikael turns to look at me.

"Promise me you are not going to complain about getting a collar when we get to work in the morning. I only agreed to take Megan because you both were so eager to get a collar."

"I swear to you I am happy, I had fond thoughts of a collar in the office remember. Promise me you will let me be asked twice on the way to and from work when I get it. We can leave earlier in the day if need be but I really want to make use of the five days."

"So long as I get my sex for the day, speaking of which you are broken in so let's get to enjoying my new toy." I giggle as Mikael picks me up and carries me to our door.

I suggest bed so we can sleep after, Mikael agrees so in we go and I am dropped on the bed. I slide up on the bed then spread my legs for Mikael to enjoy. He is not long in following and climbing atop me, I moan when he slides his very nice long cock inside of me. I wrap my legs around him and let him dictate how much we move, which is a lot.

Very thankful for Jantos and his selection of my owner I lie under Mikael as he fucks me hard. My small little body practically launching out of the bed with each of his thrusts I moan under him as I reach orgasm after orgasm. I am practically screaming his name when he stops thrusting so hard and is instead pummeling my pussy with his cock close to his release. I reach another orgasm when he groans and floods my insides with his hot fluids.

"I should have asked earlier, is your birth control on or off?" Mikael asks still on top of me a little of his fluids emptying into me as he speaks.

"I was told my owner gets to turn them on or off." I say happily letting him finish in me.

"Well that isn't good we were told two different things, do you want to check?"

"No I am happy right here with you atop me emptying the last little bit of you into me. We can check tomorrow or simply wait and see if I am pregnant."

When Mikael gets off me the last of him long since put inside me I roll over and snuggle up to him. It is not long before I fall asleep a very happy owned gal.

emap
emap
238 Followers