Owned!

Story Info
Employer has more than the loyalty of his employees.
9.4k words
4.65
162.7k
33
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,220 Followers

Harvey sat in his office. Looking up from his desk, he watched as Mary, his secretary approached his desk. She wore her normal work attire. Mini skirt, high heels, stockings, and tight blouse. Like all of his personal female employees, she was in her late 20's to early 30's. She was loyal to a fault, meticulous in her work habits, and submitted to any and every whim that Harvey requested of her. She had only been working for him for 1 year but in that year, she had proven herself over and over. As he watched her slow walk, he felt his dick twitch in anticipation. She came around his desk and bent to place the papers on it. As she did, Harvey's hand came up and rubbed her thigh. He let his hand travel all the way up her leg. He felt the catch at the top of her stocking, where her garter belt held them in place. His hand slid up till he reached her crotch. She wasn't wearing any panties and his fingers found her slit wet. At 65, Harvey was still actively sexual with all of the women that were attached to his household. All the women in his household were employees of his company and they all knew that he owned them. The thought of owning someone in this day and age seems a bit crass, but Harvey had one unshakable attitude when it came to his personal life and his closest people. They owed allegiance to no one but him. He paid well for their loyalty and they paid dearly for their betrayal. Samantha opened her legs a bit wider to accommodate Harvey's searching fingers. She moaned slightly as his fingers worked up into her wet slit. Samantha stood still enjoying his attention.

The door to the study/office opened and Martha, his oldest and most trusted manager entered the room. Looking up at her, he greeted her in his usual way. "Damn woman! Do you wait till I get my hands up the pussy before you come in?" Samantha opened her eyes and looked at Martha. Then she closed them and concentrated on the sensations coursing thru her cunt. Martha paid no attention to Samantha as she came over to the desk. At 55, Martha had served him as housekeeper, caretaker, sexual companion and friend for over 25 years. She had not only witnessed most of his sexual activities, but had participated in many of them. "Before you got to involved in fucking this poor girl, I wanted to remind you about your meeting in 15 minutes with His Honor." Harvey swore, then pulled his fingers from Samantha's cunt. Samantha sighed. Her disappointment at her pleasure cut short was evident on her face. She straightened up and stood there as Harvey signed the papers before him. Martha placed a folder on the desk. "These are the things you need to go over with him. The papers he needs to sign are all there. Samantha, may I see you in my office." Harvey chuckled. "Well Sam, I guess Martha will have to put out the fire in your cunt," he said as he smacked her on the ass. He signed the papers and nodded for her to leave.

Martha turned and led the way to her office. As soon as Samantha entered the room, she shut the door. "Get over here," Martha said in a tone that left no room for hesitation. Samantha, knowing what was about to happen walked over to her. Martha unbuttoned Sam's blouse. Then unsnapped her bra. Grabbing one of Samantha's tits, she sucked it into her mouth. Her hands pushed up Sam's skirt as her fingers pushed roughly into the young girl. "You're his, but you also belong to me. Never forget that." Samantha smiled as she put her hands down and pulled her skirt up around her waist. She leaned her small round ass on the desk. A shiver hit her as the cool glass made her cold. Martha sat down in her chair and rolled it close to the desk. Samantha lifted her legs until both her feet were resting on the arms of the chair. This left her cunt open and exposed to the older woman. With a moan, Martha bent her head and let her long tongue begin to work on the young girls sensitive pussy lips. Samantha's hands went down to Martha's head. Holding the woman gently, she said, "I will always be yours. I love you Martha." Her voice said all the things she couldn't as Martha's tongue worked its magic. Wave after wave of pleasure shook Samantha's body. She couldn't wait for Martha to finish. She would give to this older woman some of the same pleasure she was receiving from her. With a cry, she gave to Martha, all the cunt juice she could push from her twitching cunt. Martha, sucking loud and hard, drank it all. No sooner had Martha taken her lips from Sam's cunt, did they kiss. The kiss was long and sweet. Each on letting this show of passion and lust carry the unspoken words of love.

Samantha pulled Martha to her feet. Turning the woman around, she pushed her face down on the desk. Martha's skirts were no way as tight as Samantha wore hers. Sam flipped the loose skirt up. Like Samantha, Martha wore no panties, just stockings and garter belt. Samantha pulled the coffee colored cheeks apart and smiled as she bent her head. Martha loved having her asshole rimmed even more than she did having her cunt sucked. Sam did it slow. She let her tongue wash and soothe the puckered hole until Martha was mewing like a kitten. Then she began to stab her tongue in and out as her fingers pulled the hole open wider. Martha began to beg, then plead. Sam knew just how far to take this. When Martha began to hump her pussy against the desk, Sam took her tongue away. She reached into the drawer and took out the vibrator she knew was always there. Rubbing it against Martha's cunt to get it wet, she pushed it up into the hole. Martha spread her hands and held onto the edge of the desk. Slowly at first, Samantha worked it back and forth. When Martha began to curse, Sam increased the tempo and the depth. The vibrator was 7 inches long before the handle. Martha was taking all of it deep into her ass. Sam knew she was close so she opened the drawer and took out a thick fluffy towel. Pushing it against Martha's cunt. She shoved the vibrator in hard. Martha's scream made it clear that the room was soundproofed. At the same time, Sam felt the hot urine soak into the towel. She held it there until Martha had stopped shaking. Then taking the towel away, she turned the woman around and licked her pussy till she had cleaned her good. This time, Martha grabbed the young girl and the kiss was savage. They looked into each other's eyes. Martha blinked and turned to see the time. "Go inside and take notes. You are there as a distraction so make sure you cross and uncross your legs often. You know the routine." Sam smiled as she wiped her cunt with the wet towel. Then checking to see that everything was in place, she entered the study.

As the door closed, Martha sat down at her desk. Her body still trembled at the waves of pleasure that ran thru her. No other woman or man beside Harvey had ever pleasured her this way. She smiled as she remembered how Samantha had come to be in this position. They were returning from an exhibition when this woman ran into the side of their car. She turned to Harvey as the car lurched to a stop. Only the quick thinking and superb reflexes of the driver saved the girl from being run over. Harvey traveled nowhere without his bodyguards. The two cars, one in front and one in the back of his limousine slammed to a stop. Doors flew open and men jumped out. With guns drawn, some of them ran to the girl, the others ran down the dark alley. Harvey stepped from the car and looked at the crying girl. Her clothes had been torn from her and there was blood running down her legs as well as across her face. One of the men looked up at him. "She's been beaten and raped Sir." Harvey looked at her and nodded. "Put her in my car. And James, make sure those responsible are never able to do this again." James nodded and as one of the men placed her in the car, the other three took off down the alley. A few minutes later, the men returned. James nodded at Harvey and they got into their cars again. The caravan rolled on. Martha was sitting holding Samantha's hand when she came to.

With a scream, she began to fight her unseen attackers, screaming and crying. Martha grabbed her and tried to soothe her. When Sam calmed down, she looked around in fright. "Where, where am I?" Martha wiped some of the grime from Samantha's face.

"You're safe now. No one will hurt you." Samantha, still unsure of her surroundings, looked around. What struck her was the richness of the room she was in. there were paintings on the walls, what looked like very expensive carpet on the floor and all the furniture looked like it came out of those expensive books she had looked at in the library.

"Who are you," she asked of Martha? "How long have I been here? I'm not in a hospital, this place is not like any hospital I've ever seen." Martha smiled at the confused young woman. "What do you remember about last night?" Samantha began to tremble. Then tears ran from her eyes. "They raped me. Three men took me from the bus station and they raped me." Samantha broke down into a sobbing, incoherent mess. She was blabbering and blubbering to the point that Martha couldn't understand anything she said. Martha got up and returned with a glass of amber liquid. "Drink this!" Samantha drank and her sobs turned to coughs as the raw liquid burned her throat. At that moment the door opened and Harvey walked in. Samantha cringed as he came closer to the bed. "How is she doing Martha," he asked? Martha turned to him. "She was just about to tell me what happened to her." Harvey took a seat across from the bed. Samantha looked at this elderly man. Surely he did not present a threat to her. She looked at Martha. "Where am I and who are you people?"

Before Martha could answer, Harvey spoke up. "My name is Harvey Beatum. This is Martha, my secretary, companion and housekeeper. You are in my house. You ran into my car last night, your clothes were half torn off and some men were chasing you. Only my driver's fast reflexes saved your life. I brought you here and had my doctor examine you. You are hurt but nothing that won't heal in time. Now would you mind telling us what happened?" Martha handed her the glass back and Samantha took a sip. "My name is Samantha Quick. I arrived here in NYC last night by bus. I came here from a small town in Iowa. When I got off the bus this man that was nicely dressed approached me. I had been warned about such things so I tried to ignore him. I went out a side door and found myself on a lonely street. The man came out and I saw a gun in his hands.

He ordered me to walk where he told me. Two other men came up and we all walked together. One of them took my suitcase and they acted like we all knew each other. The next thing I knew, I was in an alley." At this point, Sam broke into tears again. "They forced me to do all kinds of things to them. Then they took turns raping me. I was able to kick one of them between the legs and I started to run. Then I ran into a car. That's all I remember." Harvey sat there, never saying a word. Martha handed the girl tissues to wipe her face and blow her nose. Then Harvey, his face hard, stood up. "The doctor said it would be wise if you stayed here a few days. Do you have any family you would like us to call?" Samantha shook her head 'no'. The only family she had was an uncle and she had run to NYC to get away from his attentions. Harvey smiled. "Then in that case, you are our guess for awhile." He turned and walked out.

When the door closed, she looked at Martha. "Who is he?" Martha smiled at her and patted her hand. "Just someone who doesn't like a pretty young woman being abused." Samantha looked around the room. "He must be a pretty rich somebody." Martha laughed. Try to get some sleep. I'll look in on you later." As she got up to leave, Sam called to her. "Ms Martha? Did they catch the men who raped me? Are they in jail?" Martha's face grew serious. "Those men will never hurt another woman ever again," was all she said. "Could you do me a favor," Samantha asked. "Could you thank the driver for not running me over." Martha's laughter rang in the room as she closed the door. Martha walked into the study. Harvey was already on the phone. Martha stood there as he placed his call. He gave the person on the other end, Samantha's full name and the town she had come from. Martha went over to a bar and poured them both drinks. Martha handed Harvey his drink and even as he continued to talk on the phone, unzipped his pants. The bulge in his pants had been hard not to notice. Even though Samantha had been in a nightgown and under covers as he sat and talked to her, he had been present when she was first undressed. Knowing what had happened to her did not stop him from getting hard as he noticed the dribble of cum that leaked from her pussy and asshole. His voyeuristic nature couldn't wait to hear the whole story from her. He sighed into the phone as Martha, now seated in a chair before him, took his throbbing dick in her mouth.

Harvey looked down at Martha as she worked her lips back and forth on his dick. He always loved watching a woman suck him. He reached down and began to unbutton her blouse. Martha began to help him and was soon naked in the chair. Even after all these years of service, and all the female employees that had serviced his desires, her mouth was still the one he loved best. Martha stopped as he began to talk to the other person again. He slipped his dick from her mouth and motioned for her to stand up. Martha knew exactly what he wanted. With a smile, she turned and bent over the arm of the sofa. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. Harvey looked down at her smooth chocolate colored ass. At 50, Martha still had the body of a much younger woman. And Harvey took advantage of her charms often. He finished his conversation and hung up the phone. Then he turned and pressing a button on the desk, picked up his drink. There was a knock on the door. Jessica, his maid came into the room. "You rang Sir?" Seeing Martha in the position she was in, the maid went over to Harvey and removed his clothes. Once she had him naked, she went over and knelt behind Martha. Harvey watched as Jessica used her tongue on Martha's tight puckered asshole. It wasn't long before Martha was moaning and humping her ass back at Jessica. Harvey leaned against the desk as he watched the two women. Jessica had her hand underneath her skirt and down in her panties.

Martha moaned, "Oh Harvey! Now, fuck me now." Jessica moved aside as Harvey drew close to Martha's round ass. Jessica guided him to the hole. With a mighty shove, he buried his dick in her ass completely. Pulling Martha back some, he watched Jessica turn around and sit on the carpet. She pulled herself between Martha's open thighs. Harvey smiled as he fucked Martha's ass. He could hear the slurping of Jessica as she sucked the juice from Martha's cunt. Jessica reached up and began to fondle his balls gently. Harvey felt the maid's finger rubbing his own asshole. Jessica had been schooled well. She waited until the tempo had built in both these older people before she shoved her finger deep into Harvey's ass. With a grunt, he began to shake and jerk. Jessica continued to suck Martha's cunt. Then with a cry, Martha also came. Jessica as she had been taught, sucked all the creme that ran from Martha's cunt. Jessica was the last to climax. Her fingers were playing her pussy like a guitar. She moaned up into Martha's cunt even as she came.

Harvey pulled free of Martha. Martha moved back to allow the younger maid to get up. Jessica went immediately to the bathroom off the side of the study and washed her face. Then she came back with a cloth and cleaned Harvey's dick. Another cloth cleaned Martha's ass. Only when she was satisfied that she had done a good job did she turn and leave the room. Martha turned and began to put on her clothes. Harvey put on a bathrobe. He handed Martha her glass. "From the way you fucked me, I gather you were thinking about our young visitor? She is very beautiful, although, not every pretty face you see is willing to be owned like we are." Harvey smiled at her. "My dear, every person has a price. The trick is finding out what the currency to pay the price is. She will be here a week at best. Like she said, she has no place else to go. By tomorrow night I will know more about her than she does." Martha sipped her drink. She knew Harvey had a vast array of people whose job it was to find out what he wanted to know. She thought to herself that Samantha would be part of their intimate family before long. "Shall I come to your room later," she asked him. Harvey, lost in thought didn't answer her. Knowing him for so long, she took that as a 'no'. As she got up to leave, Harvey pulled her close and kissed her tenderly. "No my sweet. Tonight I think I will have Jessica take care of the rest of my needs." Martha smiled and shook her head. She had always known his sexual stamina but even she was surprised sometimes. As she walked she could feel the amount of sperm he had shot up her ass. She knew that David the chauffeur would get little sleep tonight.

The next morning, Samantha awoke to see a very pretty woman in a nurse uniform sitting along side her bed. The woman smiled at her. "Hello! My name is Joan, I'm the nurse that will be taking care of you while you get better." Samantha smiled back at her. "I really don't think that I need a nurse." She attempted to get up and realized that she ached all over. She felt stabs of pain shoot thru her body. She really felt the pain in her pussy and her ass. All the horrors of he rape came back to her and she began to cry. Joan got up from the chair and came around to the bed. She put her arms around the girl and held her. "Don't worry dear, you're safe now. Mr. Beatum won't let anything happen to you." Joan held the girl as she cried. "If you feel like talking about it, I'll listen. And whatever you say will stay just between you and I." What Joan didn't say was that Harvey was listening to everything they said. Samantha sighed and recalled her story. She had been accosted at the bus station, taken to an abandoned building. Three men took her money, then proceeded to abuse every hole she had. She described in detail how they took turns fucking her, then making her clean their dicks with her mouth when they finished. She had only managed to get away when two of the guys fell asleep. The other man was busy fucking her yet again when she grabbed his head and smashed it against the floor. When she finished talking, Joan let her go. "I think a light breakfast then a nice soak in the Jacuzzi should help." They had a light breakfast, and then Joan put her in a wheelchair and took her down to the basement.

Samantha was shocked when she entered the basement. The smell of chlorine was strong. When they turned the corner and she glimpsed the full size pool, weight room and Jacuzzi she was taken back by the amount of money that was put into just this basement alone. Joan wheeled her into the room with the Jacuzzi and pulled the drapes on the glass windows. Then she helped Samantha out of her bathrobe and nightgown. She sat Sam back in the wheel chair and began to remove her own clothes. When she saw the look on Samantha's face she laughed. "I can't let you get in alone silly." Trying not to seem so obvious, Samantha turned her head when the woman stripped off her bra and panties. Samantha gasped as she turned to look at her. Joan had twin golden balls pierced thru her nipples, and twin balls pierced thru her shaved pussy lips. Samantha had never seen anything like it. Of course she had read about women who pierced themselves but to actually see one. Joan followed her gaze. "Never saw a woman pierced before? I did it for my lover. He loves the way they feel when we fuck. I even had my tongue pierced. That drives him crazy when I give him head." Samantha had never heard such frank talk and even thru her cream colored skin she blushed. Joan laughed as she helped the girl in the tub. The hot water soon began to soak some of the soreness away. Samantha looked at Joan as the woman lounged back in the tub. She had full proud tits and the nipples seemed to be constantly hard. Sam had never even given thought to sex with another woman before. She was now wondering what the balls would feel like. She was caught unaware when Joan opened her eyes and saw her looking at her tits. "Wondering what they feel like with the balls attached? Go ahead, touch them." Joan moved closer to the younger woman. Samantha reached out and touched the tip with her finger. "They won't bite you. Touch them. You can even squeeze them if you like."

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,220 Followers