Owned

Story Info
Two people share emails and then each other.
2.5k words
3.95
9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had only gotten to know each other for about an hour before they both decided they needed to log off for whatever reason. They exchanged email to each other, she didn't mind showing her face in an email as long as they were to stay between them. He had had some issues in the past with showing himself and she understood that. People could be crazy, and do God knows what with your image. So, she never pressed the issue. Their first exchange had been nice, He called himself a name that she had seen in a book years and years ago, so naturally this made her laugh. He laughed back at her. They did share a lot in common, as far as nerd behavior and a love for reading. She was the kind of woman who enjoyed writing, and always had, and he had been the kind of guy that enjoyed reading what she wrote. He offered to read her stories and give her honest feedback.

She had shared with him two stories she had written and was curious what he might say. So, she stayed up waiting for his reply nearly biting her fingernails, and the skin around her nail beds. She was anxious. Her phone dinged with the familiar noise of an email, oh God it was him. She needed to read it but was nervous, would he like it? Would there be harsh criticism? She talked herself down and opened the email.

Her heart nearly beat out of her chest. He said he loved it! The story had been so hot he could barely contain himself. She could feel her cheeks flush, her face and neck turning red. She didn't normally share her stories outside of close friends so this was new. She felt proud of herself and felt somehow exposed. Her writing had been raw and real. When she wrote, she wrote with emotion. She let more of herself shine through her writing than anything else she had done. She hoped he wouldn't notice to much about that.

He told her in that email that he had loved the subject matter, that it had played on one of his favorite kinks. He loved being called Daddy, but after being on this site for a short amount of time, she was surprised when people didn't demand being called Daddy. No matter how many times she had run across it, it really did take her some time getting used to calling someone daddy. The fact that he was older had appealed to her, mostly because she had never been with anyone older. When he called her kitten and baby girl it felt natural. Not at all forced, and he was never a jerk about it, always a sweetheart. Never pushed her to be uncomfortable under the guise of pushing her limits.

After they had shared short correspondence, things got heated in some back to back emails. He was such a great writer, he always left her feeling wet and juicy. Leaving her to sit in her own juices and marinate with the idea of him. She had never really talked about doing it anal but once she had opened herself to him, everything was on the table. She didn't mind. Now was the time to see if they could meet up and do some of the dirty things they had talked about. Both agreed to make the two-hour drive.

When they had met it was beautiful outside. Sunshine everywhere, birds chirping. It felt like a damn Disney movie. They had kissed softly, his arms wrapping around her waist and emphasizing her big ass. She had a perfectly round ass and the tits to compliment it. He kissed her right cheek and greeted her as kitten. They smiled at each other and kissed again, asking each other how the drive was. When they had gotten the niceties out of the way, they walked arm in arm into the hotel. They posed as a married couple and walked into their room.

She put her travel bag down on the bed and neatly put everything aside, clothes laid out for tomorrow when they left, a blindfold to be used tonight, anal beads, a lace night gown, lubes, candles she bought specifically for him and their night together. He pulled other things out of his suitcase, a butt plug he had bought for her, which read, Property of Master. He had brought with him several silk ties and a rather large paddle. She could feel herself getting excited at the thought of him using it on her bare ass. They had locked eyes across the room and smiled at each other. They left everything on the bed and found each other and kissed again, she fit in his arms, their kisses long and passionate.

"Baby girl, I want to see you wet, let's get in the shower." They unlocked from each other, and walked into the bathroom. She turned the water on, waiting for the hot water to come out. She undressed slowly for him. Shirt off first, dancing around a bit, she blew him kisses and cupped her own breasts for him, smiling. Then the bra dropped, and showed her 36DD on full display. Her nipples already erect for him, his eyes drawn to her piercings. "Kitten, I love when you tease me." She smiled so hard her dimple was noticeable. Next her pants came down her legs, and she wiggled her thong down her legs, making sure her ass was quite visible when they came down. She turned around and saw him bite his fist.

He came behind her and grabbed a handful of her ass. Squeezing it and kissing her lower back. Forget the shower he thought and turned the water off. They walked out to the bed. She laid down for him, he grabbed the blindfold and lovingly put it around her eyes. He lit some candles for them. He dimmed the lights and played some music for her. He came next to her ear and whispered, "Daddy wants you to touch yourself baby girl." She smiled to herself and slowly worked her hands over her own breasts. She tugged at her nipple rings feeling his eyes move up and down her body. She touched her mound. Spreading her legs wide open just in case he was waiting against a wall and watching.

The music playing her favorites, she slowly rubbed her clit, not even paying attention to whether he was there or not anymore, she was in the zone. Then she heard him lightly walk over, his lips kissing her jawline, his hands touching her breasts, working kisses from her jaw to her collar bone, collar bone to her breasts, breasts to her naval, naval to her vagina. She could feel herself lubricating, and he kissed her inner thighs so delicately she nearly cried out. He kissed her vagina, licking her from bottom to top, he lubed up the butt plug and gently put it inside her. She moaned and he felt her clench, then release. "Oh, baby girl you are so damn sexy when you let me do what I want." "I love when you take control." He kept licking her, tasting everywhere, sucking her clit and greedily licking up her juices.

The plug still in place, he pulled away from her tasty vagina. He grabbed a handful of silk ties, and bound her wrists. Then her ankles, and finally tying a few together to tie around her ribs, just under her breasts. He kissed her from mons pubis to her bulging breasts. Licking one nipple and tasting, moving to the other nipple. Her rings held between his teeth. Kissing back up to her collar bone then her mouth, tongues swirling around each other's. Enjoying the taste, he left on her tongue.

He climbed on top of her, his fully erect dick ready to explore every inch of her. He helped her sit up, and left her mouth open. He was on his knees, he put his dick in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head of his dick. Her daddy just loved when she did that for him. He lovingly put his hands on the back of her head and helped her. His kitten so beautifully bound, and ready to be taken over. He moved his hips faster into her face handfuls of hair, he growled, "that's my kitten." He couldn't help himself if he busted now it would be a little while before they could have sex again, and he fully intended on having his baby girl in every way. His dick coated in thick slobber. He seriously considered just Cumming in her mouth right now.

He pulled his slobber covered dick out of her mouth. Wiping away her thick mucus. He got on top of her. She spread as wide as she could with her bound ankles, but then a great idea came to him. Undue her hands and feet, and then tie her hands to her feet, the left hand and foot together, same with the right. Oh, that was what he liked. Her bound for him like this. Spread wide for Daddy. The plug staying inside, still reading Property of Master. He put himself inside her. Oh, she was warm and wet, and just as tight as he had pictured. He pumped her good and hard. He gripped her shoulders and pumped until he could feel the coil in his balls. Oh, shit he was getting close. He wanted to last but as soon as he thought it, she moaned I'm close. Her breathing heavy and husky. Her breasts heaving with him.

He pumped her hard and fast, and finally sweet release for the both. They both panted afterward. He kissed her deeply and told her what a sweet kitten she had been. He untied under her breasts first, watching her breathing as he did so. Still heaving, he playfully put his finger on her clit and rubbed, watching her body tense up from the anticipation again. Then he slowly pulled the butt plug out of her, it was tight but she released and nearly came again. He lovingly undid her binds and took her blind fold off. She blinked a few times waiting for her eyes to adjust, and put one arm around him Kissed him.

They talked for a while, laughing and sharing funny stories. When she was ready, she got up and took a shower. He wasn't far behind, watching her walk, hips swaying from side to side. She turned the shower on and testing the water decided it was warm enough to jump in. He got in behind her, she washed her hair, lathering up good. Then put a little shampoo in his hair and lathered it up for him. Rinsing their hair under the hot water, they washed their bodies. Soaping up together, then kissing in the shower, washing each other off. She washed his dick gently, he washed her vagina, then her ass. He planted kisses on her cheeks. They completely rinsed off, and wrapped each other in fluffy white towels, they moved out of the bathroom, and went to lay on the bed. They watched an old horror movie and cuddled together. They continued to cuddle, soft kisses being planted all over her and enjoying each other's company.

Stoking her shoulders and moving her hair out of his way he felt the familiar tingling in his loins for her. It wasn't one thing she had done, it was the culmination of everything. He found her very pretty and smart, with the right amount of nerdiness and sensitivity. She loved everything he had shown her so far. Kind, caring, compassionate, handsome. Same amount of nerdiness. He pulled the paddle out and told her to get on her knees. He was going to give her ass a lashing. She obeyed. Hands and knees on the floor. He came down on her ass with a firm whack, then rubbed her tender cheek. She let out a gasp and asked for another. He obliged and came down with another firm whack. He rubbed her cheek again, it was nice pink and soon to be red and heated. She moaned, feeling the wetness starting to coat her eager vagina. He came down with another whack, and rub. He put his mouth to her red butt cheek. Feeling the heat radiate from her behind. "I love this ass," he had proclaimed. Hitting her again, she moaned.

He watched the glistening from her vagina start to drip down to her ass. He was so turned on by her. Grabbing the lube and anal beads, he gently pushed them inside her. Six balls deep and he could fit no more inside her. He had her lay down and spread those legs for him. She spread her lips and he flicked her clit with his tongue. It was pure ecstasy. Dripping her juices in to his mouth he slurped her up and sucked what he could out of her. She tasted of him still, and he was incredibly turned on by that. He ate her like she was his last meal. She rocked her hips into his face. Wanting him to truly enjoy what was going on.

She whimpered "Daddy," and started to play with her tits. Moving the rings through her nipples. He moved himself into a chair and had her come up with him. He held his erection in his hand and waited for her to sit on top of him. She did so, one hand around his throat, nibbling his ear lobe and planting kisses on his neck as they fucked. She slowly rode him. Wanting to feel every inch and vein of his throbbing cock. She took her time on him, locking eyes the entire time. Kissing and enjoying each other she slowly picked her hips up and put them back down on him, leaving his dick wet she wrapped her arms around his neck and rode him faster, him hitting the edges of her walls. She couldn't hold back anymore, she had to go full force on him. She rode him until she came, and even after she came he was still thrusting his hips into her. He was going to make her squirt, she never had before, but that was going to change by the time they parted ways. He pulled her hair back and kept grinding her, she wasn't sure what was going on, shock waves through her body building. An orgasm coming but this felt more intense.

She released again, all over him, his dick, balls, and thighs covered in her sweet juice. He came like a wild animal. He growled in her ear claiming her. He didn't give a fuck about anything else, she was his now. Every time she came from now on, she wouldn't think of anyone but him. That body was his, every inch belonged to him. Her lips where his to kiss, her breasts were his to play with, that vagina was his to cum in. That ass, well later he would claim that ass. For now, all they had to do was cuddle on the bed and watch another stupid movie.