Owned

Story Info
Ophelia's Daddy teaches a lesson.
1.3k words
4.2
25.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All story elements contained herein are fiction and for fantasy purposes, remember to obey all legal and consent laws in real life, thank you and have a nice day.

*****

Ophelia could barely stand.

The hot water cut across her throbbing skin, the lingering effect of being exposed to Daddy after so long away.

The sweat and cum he had soaked her in sluiced away under the pressure of the shower before long, she leaned back to keep it from her face and hair. She wanted to still look her best for Daddy.

God, it was so good to be at his mercy again, she could feel herself getting turned on by the thought of it. Finally alone, in person, Daddy's sweet little plaything all for him to punish and please as he saw fit. She bit her lip.

Ophelia listened for any movement in the outside room. She couldn't hear anything from Daddy, maybe she could keep herself warm for him while still being clean.

Leaning against the wall, she slid her hands down the length of her body, closing her eyes. With him this close, the idea of Daddy fucking her made her wet instantly.

Slowly she rolled her clit back and forth underneath one finger, imagining the firm hand of her Daddy between her legs. Her breath became to come faster, and she slid a finger into the hotter, slicker wetness that thoughts of him produced. Ophelia wanted to moan aloud, slipping a second finger in and beginning to fuck herself a little harder.

Without warning, the shower curtain pulled back. Daddy stood there naked, thick cock standing rigid and ready to destroy her.

"Touching Daddy's pussy without permission, I see," came the low growl of the bass voice that haunted her every fire-colored dream.

Ophelia froze, but had no time to react before Daddy stepped forward into the shower with her. His long fingered hand wrapped around her throat and pressed her to the wall without hesitation.

"I didn't tell you to stop," Daddy commanded, burying his face into her neck and licking up to her ear before pressing her harder into the wall.

Ophelia looked deep into his blue eyes and didn't hold back her moans as she began to cum.

"Daddy," she whispered, wracked by the orgasm being in his firm grip brought her. Hot wetness poured between her fingers and she shook in his grip.

The fire in his eyes did not signal his decision as he grabbed her arms and pinned them against the wall and pressed himself into the junction between her thighs.

His long, hard dick slipped against her sensitive clit, wrapped in the slick oil of her desire as he ground against her.

"I bet you want me to take you right here, don't you?" Daddy whispered against the falling of the hot shower. "Do you think you deserve it?"

Ophelia nodded vigorously, soaking wet and hot against him, wanting nothing more than to be taken by him right now.

Daddy's hands slid up into her hair and yanked her suddenly against him.

"Come with me, slut," Daddy said, snapping the water off and beginning to drag her out.

Ophelia stumbled after him as he threw her in the bed.

Still soaked from the shower and dripping with want, she looked up at him. His defined body pounced on her, pinning her wrists to the bed as he forced himself between her legs. With one hand, he tilted her face towards him.

"Tell me you're never going to try and escape from me again," he demanded, grinding against her savagely.

Overwhelmed with need, she pressed along his tense, animalistic body and whispered helplessly, "Never. I'm never leaving again."

A low growl emanated from his chest, and he yanked her head to the side with a handful of her hair. Daddy bit her on the shoulder, hard enough for her to cry out.

"Say it again," Daddy demanded. "Tell me you're mine to play with."

Ophelia wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer.

"Take me, Daddy," she told him, "please play with your girl."

Just like that, Daddy shoved his cock into her, lighting up every center in her that hadn't been touched in ages. Ophelia cried out, Daddy's own thighs forcing hers flat as he drove into her.

"Does Daddy's pussy like being fucked?" The cock that pounded into her was beginning to wring a shuddering orgasm from her, pulled apart and reformed around the driving piston of Daddy's dick.

Ophelia was barely able to reply, "Yes, Daddy, yes!" as she came around his cock, his relentless assault not stopping. His fingers clamped around her throat and held her in place as he worked and grunted above her, driving her again to the heights of ecstasy.

"Da-addyyy," Ophelia screamed, breaking around him as he himself collapsed under the cresting tide of pleasure.

She was barely able to catch her breath before he pulled away. Daddy stroked his fingers through her long hair.

"Get further up on the bed and get on all fours for me."

Ophelia obeyed without thinking, arching her ass into the air for him. "Yes, Daddy?"

It wasn't long before the flogger struck the back of her ass.

"Apologize for touching Daddy's pussy without permission," he demanded, hitting her again.

Everything inside her warmed from crown to toes.

Ophelia moaned, "I'm sorry, Daddy."

SMACK.

"What was that?" Daddy's persistence bass voice behind her.

SMACK.

Louder, she repeated, "I'm sorry for touching your pussy without permission, Daddy."

SMACK. Daddy lashed her with the flogger harder.

"Are you really sorry?" SMACK.

Ophelia could feel the arousal running between her legs, down her thighs. She arched her back, wanting him, needing him again. She knew craving him would be the dark addiction she could never shake, wanting him to fuck and break her so badly it was all she think about, would do anything for.

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry," she cried.

Harder again, SMACK.

"Do you think you've been a bad girl?" Daddy growled between strokes.

"Mmm yes, Daddy," she panted, "I've been so bad." SMACK. "Please punish me, Daddy."

Ophelia felt his fingers between her legs, sliding slick and easy into the heat he'd brought there.

She moaned. Ophelia felt the dark fire of desperate craving he stoked in her reaching a fever pitch.

"Do you think you deserve it?" Daddy's other hand fisted in her hair, holding her still with an iron grip.

"Please, Daddy," Ophelia breathed.

She could feel him almost laugh behind her.

"Aww, please what?" the bones of his hips fitted in behind hers, she could feel his hardness pressed against her.

"Please Daddy," Ophelia moaned, moving her hips against him, "please take me. Please punish your bad girl."

Daddy didn't give her any warning.

He drove his steel-hard rod into her waiting hotness, making her cry aloud each time he bottomed out in her but kept driving her anyway. His fingers tangled into her hair, holding her in place. Ophelia was already so close for him.

"Who owns this pussy?" Daddy demanded.

Her reply was lost in the incoming wave of pleasure.

It wasn't sufficient for her Daddy though. He slowed down, and tightened his grip on her hair.

"I - said - who - owns - this - pussy?" Daddy driving each word into her, she gasped out a reply.

"You do, Daddy!"

Daddy drove into her harder, his grip in her hair hurting her in ways she loved so much.

"You own this pussy, Daddy!"

"You never leave again," he growled, using the pain he brought her to push the pleasure he brought her to greater heights.

"Never Daddy, never," she panted, so close to the edge.

"Cum on Daddy's cock, baby. Do it for Daddy, cum for me."

He didn't have to ask twice. Ophelia screamed his name as she came hard, his dick forcing another peak and another. Daddy's growl reached a fever pitch, tossing her helplessly in its midst and she came again with him, his body collapsing against hers with one last shuddering moan.

"That's my girl," he breathed into her hair.