Owned

Story Info
Thank you D 😘
1.4k words
3.66
15.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers

So I used to cum when I chose. I'd get horny and touch myself. Rub my nipples. Stroke my clit until it was super hard and cum. Lately the horniness has gotten worse. Worse because I'm not able to control it anymore. I want to touch myself? I have to ask. I want to edge myself into oblivion? Again I ask. To cum? Well for that I beg.

I beg you for relief after you've allowed me to bring myself close repeatedly. Will you let me cum or send me on my way? I'm not sure. Never sure. So I wait. And I beg. Beg for the chance to please your pussy. Because let's face it. That's what it is.... yours.

I wake aching. Wanting relief. But no. Today is an edging day only. Able only to bring myself right to the edge. And I do. Over and over. Until I feel I'm going quite mad. You stop me because I've lost all control of myself. I keep the feelings coming. Feeling the cutting pleasure. The pleasure that doesn't quite get me. So close. But not close enough. Then I'm sent to do a task or made to lay down for bed.

I toss and turn. Legs spread wide. Grinding my hard clit against the mattress. It feels so fucking good. Think of whether you'd enjoy me humping my mattress. Knowing I can't touch myself until you say. I wake in the night, desperate for a message from you. Will it tell me I've been good today? Or say what a dirty slut I was bringing myself so fucking close for you only to walk away. Away from the pleasure I'm so close to.

So close. As I edge on edging days, I know what to expect. Know cumming isn't an option. So I play with your pussy. Play until I feel the beginnings of an orgasm. The tightening of my body. The start of tingles. The tightening of my muscles and arching of my back. I know that's all I get so I enjoy it, NO revel in that closeness. Knowing I'll feel tingly and needy for a while.

I love sending you messages. Letting you know how good I'm treating your pussy. Letting you know how good I feel. I beg. Even on edging days when there's little to no hope. I figure I definitely won't cum if I don't ask but there's at least an itty bitty chance if I beg really well.

Okay. So usually it's futile because you've made the rules for a reason. So I know. I know what is expected. I know what is allowed. I work to do my best to make your pussy happy. When allowed stroking and rubbing my clit. Making my way ever closer to the drop off. Fighting my wish to drop over.

Could I do it and not tell you? Of course. But where's the fun in that? I like being a good girl for you. Knowing I've pleased you by driving myself mad with lust and stopping. Stopping for you. At your will. Because the shame I'd feel at not succeeding is not worth the orgasm I would gain. Lies by denial would muddy the waters. So not worth it. Truth always wins out.

A cum night is a bit more tense. Even though I may cum, it's only with your permission. Does it come easily? Ha! No. Of course not. I have to work for it. Bring your pussy to the edge over and over. Beg you like a good slut to let your pussy cum.

No? Slight disappointment. Also a bit of anger. It is after all a cum night. But no. No means no. So I stop. Hold back go through the feelings of an edging day. Sometimes I want to hurt you. I get so frustrated I want to hit you or kick at you. Throw a fit. But I make a smart ass comment and thank you for allowing me to edge. Another night of tossing and turning. Knowing no relief will be forthcoming the next day either. It being another edging day.

But oh on the yes days. What a wonderful time. I edge as usual bringing your pussy to the point it can't stand not to cum. Stopping. Letting the feelings fade a bit before going again. My wand your pussy's favorite friend. Vibrating steadily on the hard clit you control. Close. So fucking close I sweat and shake. Please? Oh fuck please let me cum. Can I please? You pause. Oh fuck I'm so close. I can barely hold it back. I pull the wand away. Pausing with you to gain a bit of sanity.

More attention to the aching clit pulsing between my legs. Wanting only to keep feeling. Feeling these wonderful feelings forever. Knowing I can't hold out indefinitely. Wanting to please you. Wanting your happiness and approval. Fuck it feels so good. I tell you I'm there again. So close. You're killing me. Denying my orgasm only forcing me to feel more strongly.

Please? Fucking please? I wanna make your pussy cum? Can I please? Please tell me yes? Please let me release this tension that's built in my body? Please let your pussy cum? Please? So close. I wanna cum. Fuck please?

I beg and beg. Typing all crazy in my frenzy. Wanting release. Wanting you in me. Fuck fuck fuck. Oh please? Then "Yes, make my pussy cum hard." I smile. Knowing it's time to make you happy. To let your pussy feel as good as it can at this moment. I thank you. Even before I cum because I can't forgot in my horny hazy. Can't forget to thank the one who controls and revels in my cums. The one who encourages me to please myself and my pussy.

Then I frantically climb that precipice again. Knowing this time I can fall. I can fall hard. You message more encouragement. Telling me to make your pussy cum now damn it. Just to fucking do it. Sending sexy words that push me ever closer. Fuck! Then I'm there. God I wish you were here to witness what you have turned me into. I think of you. What I wish you were doing and I shatter. More times than not I bite my lip stifling the noises. Not able to let loose the groans and screams that beg to be let out. All the pressure releases and I start to float a bit.

I build back up. Knowing you make multiple orgasms not only a possibility but a fucking need. I'm too the point I can't stop. I feel I have to keep going until my body collapses or I just can't cum again. And fuck do I. Over and over. Listening to your voice. Looking at my pictures of you. Sometimes watching porn I'll eventually share with you so you know exactly what I came so hard to. Taking breaks to update you on my number of cums or just how hard they were. Maybe to tell you how wet I am or to explain the mess I'm making.

Then you tell me to stop.

And I do.

I stop and revel in the moment, of the feelings you brought out of my body, sorry your body, because you now own it completely. I let my heavy breathing subside. I relax and enjoy the sex buzz you've brought on. The tingles that travel from my clit throughout my body. Then I report in.

I enjoy the reporting almost as much as the actual cumming. Because this is how I please you. I let you know the wonders you allowed to be. I explain in detail, even when it embarrasses me pretty bad. Knowing the details make it real for you too. Knowing that you're smiling as you read. Hoping your stroking that cock that I so wish was in front of me. Waiting for my favorite part. When you explain how good I did and how pleased you are with me. This makes me feel special. Because I was able to bring you joy as well.

The only thing I like more is your explanations of how you got off to me later. Exactly what you did and how you felt. How my actions drove you to please yourself. How through letting go, I in the end held power as well.

sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers