Owned

Story Info
A casual meeting on the jogging path leads to more.
1k words
3.75
115.5k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers

He meant to have her.

He had been watching her for weeks. Watching her jogging in the park every morning in her short shorts and her tight tank, he had noticed her. She was not demure by any stretch of the imagination. It was almost as if she wanted to be seen. When she jogged, she wore her long blonde hair back in a pony tail. She wore pale pink lipstick and from the exercise got a blush on her cheeks. She was very attractive.

He planned it well. He watched and waited. He stayed in the shadows. He knew the opportunity would present itself. Today it did.

She stopped to tie her shoe. It had come undone. With a quick glance right and left to see if anyone was about, he grabbed her about the waist and dragged her into the forest that sat in the middle of the jogging path. She gasped and was about to scream but he was prepared. He had a tennis ball and he shoved it in her mouth. He quickly wrapped a bandana around her face to hold the ball inside her mouth. He dragged her kicking further into the trees. Then he dropped her on her belly.

He knelt on the forest ground, one knee pressed into her back. He had a piece of rope for this. He grabbed her wrists and crossed them behind her back. Then he tied them, tightly.

He turned her over onto her back. Her eyes were wide with fright. His right hand went to her crotch. He cupped it possessively as he whispered in her ear. "You tease. Now you are going to get yours."

He slid his right hand up the leg of her shorts, finding her pussy lips. He caressed them through her panties, feeling the soft curves. She shivered beneath his touch. "You like that, don't you? You do. I know you do," he murmured in her ear.

He rose up and pulled off her shorts then her panties. He folded them neatly and put them to the side. He looked at her pussy. It was neatly trimmed, just a small patch of hair. He liked that. It was beautiful. It was his.

He knelt between her thighs, he pushed her legs back and up. Now her pussy lips spread open beneath his gaze. He bent down and tasted them. They were sweet, like honey. He enjoyed tasting her. His tongue licked up and down and around her opening. He could feel her body trembling beneath him. He could taste her need. She was getting turned on. He looked into her blue eyes, "Do you want me to eat your pussy?" She looked back him, her eyes dazed. Then she nodded. He bent down and pressed his tongue inside her. Her back arched and she pushed herself against his tongue.

He continued to lick and taste her. This was exactly as he expected. He knew she was hot, she needed it. She needed a man to take her, use her, and conquer her. She was just a slut like the rest of them. She just didn't realize that yet.

Her body began to undulate beneath his mouth. He continued to suck at her juices, enjoying that nectar of hers. She moaned softly behind the gag, he saw her eyes were becoming glazed over with passion. Her head flipped from side to side as his tongue explored her inner folds.

His hands went under her, cupping her ass cheeks. He lifted her slightly, pressing his mouth against her swollen lips. His tongue was pistoning in and out of her now. She was so very wet. Her pussy was vibrating with pleasure.

Then she came. He swallowed all of her juices with delight. She was his now. And she was delicious. When her orgasm passed, he lifted his face, covered with her cum, and looked into her eyes. "You want more, don't you?"

She nodded her head yes again. Her cheeks were flushed with need. He sat up and unzipped his jeans. His cock was hard already. Hard, thick and ready, he placed the head against her cunt and pushed. He entered her easily. She was so wet. She wanted to be fucked.

His hips rose up as he pounded inside her. His cock drilled in and out of her tightness. He had imagined this a thousand times but it was so much better. Her hips were pushing up to meet his, she wanted him. That pleased him. He smiled down at her as they fucked, their bodies pounding together like two animals in heat. She was a good fuck. Her vaginal walls were holding him tight. He liked that. It felt really good to be buried inside her. She was hot and wet and tight and she was his.

He wanted her badly. He knew this first time he would not last and he didn't. He came very quickly, his seed jetting into her womb fast. He came quite a bit, he was surprised. He came more than usual. But she was so very pretty and so very hot for him. It made him happy.

He slid out of her, spent. He grabbed her shorts and used them to clean off his cock. He tossed them aside. He stood and zipped up his pants. He looked down at her, at his feet, half naked and well fucked. "You are mine, now. I will use you as I wish, when I wish, how I wish. Do you understand, slut?"

She shook her head yes. He was content. He helped her to her feet and untied her wrists. He rubbed them gently with his hands, restoring the circulation. As he did, he whispered to her, "You are slut now. You have no other name. And I am Master. You will call me Master. You will kneel before me. You are mine now."

He took the bandana from around her face and popped the wet tennis ball from her mouth. She looked at him, a gasp rattling from her chest. Then she fell to her knees at his feet, looking at the ground, she moaned, "yes, Master. I am yours."

He smiled. She was a good girl. She learned fast. He spoke to her, "Do not watch me leave. I will come for you. You will accept me. You belong to me now."

She didn't look up, she simply murmured, "Yes, Master."

He walked away from her into the trees. She did not watch him go. She did not need to. She sobbed. She was owned.

lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers