Owned by a Black Midget Pt. 05

Story Info
Hotwife caught cheating.
3.3k words
4.28
40k
34
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
522 Followers

After Xenia falls to a deep sleep, Gab hit the shower after putting Kelly to bed. His day was pretty hectic that he almost forgot his discovery last night by the bin. He remembers after he brushes his teeth and saw the bin. His feeling is gutted again. He sees Xenia is sleeping peacefully, he can tell she is pretty tired. Immediately his mind race and starts to imagine what made her to be so tired. She didn't even join him and Kelly for dinner or en say hi. She went to bed right away. Did she meet with his lover? Did she fucks him again today? Is that why she is so tired and used up? He jumps into bed and thought he reads the bible so his mind doesn't wander off too far.

Fifteen minutes into reading, he finds himself thinking and fantasising about his wife and her lover again. He closes his bible and put it to his bed side table. He is imagining Xenia being taken like an animal and she is loving it. She is begging her lover to use her and treat her like a piece of meat. Little that he knows that he didn't get too far off the mark there. He look over at Xenia and gently tap her arms. No response. Good he thought to himself. He then slowly pull the blanket on her side down to the bottom of the bed. He slowly spread her legs slightly without waking her up. His heartbeat is racing a hundred miles an hour by this time.

He still unsure why he wants to see her pussy. Maybe because he hasn't seen it for a while he told himself. As his face gets closer to her pussy, he smells such a strong musty smell. It's a smell of sex, lots of sex. So it is true, he told himself, this is no longer his imagination or suspicion. His hand is trembling trying to hook her panties to the side without disturbing her sleep.

Once he gets a pinch of her garment, he slowly pull it aside. What he saw, he cannot un-see. He saw her pussy covered with white frost, or dried cum to be precise and gaped open with three fingers wide. Her pussy was still trying to eject excess flow of her lover's cum. Gab is down with tears and try hard not to make too much noise crying. But suddenly he realised that he has a raging hard on. He cannot take his eye off it. He takes his phone and quickly take a picture of her used pussy. He pulls her panties back again and pulls her blanket over. He quickly runs to the bathroom and pull his pants down to see his dick full erected ready to explode. He opens the picture on his phone and he starts to masturbate. He now knows that Xenia's lover doesn't have a big dick, but a huge massive dick. For her pussy to gape open hours after her intercourse, says his diameter is thicker than the gap he left her pussy. Her pussy looks red and puffed up. She was well used. Two minutes later Gab spurt his dick out. He let out four drops, which is twice the amount of cum he usually produce. He quickly cleans up after himself and hit the bed. He's not sure what is happening to himself. He should be angry and he probably should file for a divorce but he cannot explain why he is getting a turn on every time he thinks about his wife being taken by her lover. He is so exhausted from the intense masturbation he falls a sleep not long after.

The following morning Gab wakes up with Xenia already in the shower. He thought he get Kelly ready first before Xenia finish her shower. Once he feeds Kelly, Xenia came downstairs and kiss Kelly on her forehead wit a smile. She didn't even look at Gab.

"Morning honey" Gab said.

"Morning" Xenia replied.

"You have a busy one today? I thought you and I can have lunch together?" Gab asked.

"No honey, I'm busy with stuff from work, look I gotta go. Come on sweetie lets go to school, mommy's gonna be late" Xenia said to Kelly.

Gab didn't want to upset Xenia and let her go. Gab has another plan today. He kinda knows Xenia will reject his offer to go out for lunch because he knew she is seeing her lover again. So Gab device a plan to follow Xenia with track-my-phone feature on her smart phone that was connected to his phone. They did this to each other's device just in case they get lost in one of their travels together many years ago.

He takes his time knowing that Xenia has to drop Kelly off to school first before she is heading to her lover's place. Thirty minutes later, he can see her from his phone driving off leaving Kelly's school. He carefully follows Xenia's movement on his phone. She goes into the highway and stays there for fifteen minutes. She then takes her exit and heading West. Ten minutes later she heads down to Harlem and making a right turn towards East Harlem. Suddenly she stops at an address. Gab thought this must be it. He runs, grab his key and head to his car. He steps down the accelerator and rushing to head to her GPS position. He cannot believe that her lover lives in East Harlem. That is a safe haven for black thugs and gangsters. Could her lover be black? His mind wanders off.

As he gets into East Harlem, he is getting worried. He sees gangsters on every corners gathering and eyeing his fancy Mercedes SUV. The houses are so run down and unlivable for most. It is a slum. The GPS finally indicates that he has reached his destination. He can see Xenia's Audi parked outside the house. To avoid suspicion Gab keeps driving for another twenty meters and park his car somewhere safe away from attention.

He quickly get off his car and walk back towards the house. He jumps across the fence and sneak around the side. When he gets to the backyard he can hear some noise coming out of a window facing the back gate. As he gets closer to the window, the noise becomes clearer. It is a sound of moaning and screaming. He keeps himself at crouching position so he doesn't get seen. Once he gets to the window he slowly lift his head up and peek inside. Little that he knows what he is about to see will change his life forever. When he peeks inside through the window, he sees Xenia fully naked bouncing on the biggest blackest cock he has ever seen in his life.

"OHHHH GOOODDD... YESSSSS... YESSSS... YESSSSS... FUCKKKKK... SUCH... A... BIG... COCKKKK... OHHH... I'VE DREAMT... ABOUT YOU LAST NIGHT... FUCKKK... DON'T EVER LET ME GOOO." Xenia screamed.

Her tits are bouncing wildly up and down. Her crucifix necklace he bought her swinging up and down too. Her body is shinny from her sweat. Her eyes are rolled up like she is in a trance and possessed. She is really enjoying his thick cock inside of her. She is on reverse cowgirl position.

He can't get a full view of who is she fucking because he is lying down on the bed. He can see his hands groping one of Xenia's tits. But one thing he noticed that his hands a a bit small than normal.

Xenia then changed her position to lean back to spread her legs wider in the air giving his cock more opening into her.

"OHH SHORTTTYYY... FUCK MEEEE... FUCK THAT MARRIED PUSSYYYYYY HARDDD... STRETCH THAT PUSSYYYY... ABUSE THE FUCKKKKK OUT OF THAT PUSSYYY... LET MY HUSBAND KNOW I CAN'T FEEL HIS PENCIL LITTLE PUNY DICK ANYMORE!!" She screamed again.

He then thrusted his massive fact black cock up into her wide open pussy. Gab understand now what happened to his wife's pussy. Her pussy looks swollen and red. She rubs her clit roughly while he is making powerful upward thrusts into her swollen pussy.

"FUCKKKK... SHORTTYYYY... THAT'S IT... THAT'S ITTT... FUCK THAT PUSSYYYYY... I NEED YOU COCK INSIDE MEEEE ALWAYSSS... FUCK ME HARD... FUCK ME LIKE A WHOREEE... FUCK ME LIKE YOU OWN MEE!! " Xenia begged.

With this her lover signal her to go on all four. She then takes her position and begs him to fuck her quickly.

"Come on Shorty... please put that cock back inside again" Xenia begged.

When Shorty gets up Gab's eyes were wide open. He saw a midget not taller than Kelly is his wife's lover. He is such in shock he could not know how to react. His dick has been hard even before he gets there. He now get to see the full length of his cock. His cock is a proud 13", strong and full of vein. His diameter is like a coke can. No surprise Xenia's pussy look like the way it looks.

He couldn't believe his eyes. His beautiful, smart, sexy, devout Christian wife is letting not only a stranger fuck her, but a black man. And not just a normal black man, a midget black man. He had a mixed feeling of sick, jealous but mostly turned on by the fact that his Xenia picked such a grotesque looking black midget with abnormally large cock.

"OHHHHHH... YESSSS... GOOODDD... OH... MYY GODDD... FUCK THAT PUSSSYYY... FUCK ME... USE MEEE... TREAT ME LIKE A SLUT... LIKE YOUR WHORE... POUND IT HARD!!" Xenia screamed again after Shorty slammed his 13" into her.

"DESTROYY MY MARRIED PUSSYYYY... FUCK ME HARDDD... MOREEE... THAT'S ITTT... THAT'S ITTT!!" She screamed.

Xenia now looked like a woman possessed. Her eyes rolled up, losing her consciousness. Shorty pulls her hair back roughly and fucks her harder. This make her go crazy and when he pulls out, she squirts such fountain out of her pussy. Something Gab knew never happens to her when she was with him.

"FUCKKKK... IMM CUMMMINNGGGG... IM CUMMINNNGGGGGGG!!" Xenia screams having a big orgasm.

Shorty slams his cock into her pussy again before she stops her trance.

"GODDDD... SHORTYYYY... YOU UNBELIEVABLE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE... FUCK ME LIKE AN ANIMALLLL... IM YOUR WHOREEEEE... USEE MEEEEE ABUSE MY PUSSYYYY!!" She begged.

This continues for another half an hour and finally what she says made Gab shocked.

"FUCKINGG BREEED MEEE... BREEDDD YOUR MARRIED WHOREEE... PUT THAT SEED IN MEEEEE... I WANT YOUR CUMMMM!! Xenia pleaded.

"YOU WANT MY CUM? HUH? TAKE THIS TAKE THIS YOU FILTHY MARRIED WHORE... BEAR MY BLACK MIDGET BABIESS SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT!!" Shorty grunts.

"YESSS... YESSS... KEEP CUMMINNGGG... KNOCK ME UP BABY... IMPREGNATE ME... I WANT TO BE BRED BY YOU!!" Xenia screamed receiving waves of cum from her lover.

This very minute, Gab also explode dropping four little drops on his own hand and some to his shoes. As Shorty pulled out his semi hard cock out of her well used pussy, she turned around and starts to licked and sucked his cock. It looked like she is cleaning his cock for him.

"Thank you baby... for sure with the amount of sperm you have put inside of me and will put inside of me in the coming weeks, I will surely be pregnant in no time" Xenia said while smiling to him.

"Yup... can't wait to see your belly swelling with my midget babies. I want to see the look on your hubby's face when he finds out" He laughed.

"I'm hungry babe, why don't you make me some sandwich" Asked Shorty.

"Alright darling... you wait here, when I come back, I'm gonna need that big hard cock inside me again. And give me more of that baby making juice" She replied smiling.

She walked out of the bed naked headed towards the kitchen. Her sexy ass and legs were swaying down the hall way. Her pussy were still dripping with his cum leaving droplets on the carpet.

Gab sat down underneath the window with his hand around his wet limp dick. He started crying. He felt so disgusted at himself jerking off looking at his wife being fucked and bred by a black midget. He quickly ran away and started to drove home. He has decided he was going to confront Xenia about this. He will tell her to stop seeing him and he will forgive her. He will even consider raising his baby if she ended up being pregnant. That's how far he was willing to go for as long as she stops seeing him he thought to himself.

Xenia came back into the room with a ham sandwich on the plate. She climbed into his bed and gave it to Shorty. She then positioned herself underneath him and grabbed his semi hard cock. His black cock was covered with their cum. She licked and guided his black cock into her mouth. Shorty grunted mildly giving her an approval. He was munching the ham sandwich whilst Xenia munched his black anaconda.

Shorty saw Xenia lapping away his black cock and he got an idea. He told her that he wanted her to eat his sandwich covered with his cum. She smiled and just nodded not letting go his black cock out of her mouth.

She continued sucking him for another twenty minutes and he finally almost there. He signaled her to get out of his way. He stood up, held his sandwich in his left hand in front of his cock and stroked it with his right. He came almost immediately letting go thick cum inside of the sandwich. The sandwich is now drenched soggy in his cum. He put the sandwich back onto the plate and gave it to her.

Xenia smiled and drooled looking at the sandwich. By now she has grew an appetite for Shorty's thick musky cum. She took a bite of the sandwich.

"Mmmmm... mmmmm... ohhh... sooo yummmm... so deliciouss... just like ham and goat cheese sandwich" Xenia laughed commented whilst hungrily consuming the cum drenched sandwich.

Xenia's mouth and lips are covered with his thick cum.

"Looking at you making me hard again babe" Shorty said.

"I got more baby juice to feed that womb... on your back and spread them legs for me" He instructed.

"Ohhh... babe... come on... I need that big black cock inside of me again" Xenia pleaded.

"My pleasure babe... I'm gonna tear up that pussy goooddd" He replied.

"Ohhh... trust me darling... you have gone passed tearing it. You cracked my married pussy open baby" She giggled.

"OHHHHH... FUCCKKKKK... YESSS... YESS... FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT!!" She screamed after Shorty plowed into her without warning.

"MY GODDDD... YOU FUCKINGGGG BEAUTIFULLL CREATURE... I LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL COCKKK... ABUSE MY PUSSYYYY... YOU FUCKING OWN ME BABY... YOU ARE FUCKINGGG A MARRIED WHOREEEE... I'M YOUR DIRTYYYY MARRIED WHOREEEE!!" Xenia screamed.

"You fucking married slut... tell me what you need... tell me what your married pussy is longing!!" He teased.

"OHHHH... MY PUSSY IS LONGING FOR A BIG BLACK COCKKK... I NEEDED A REAL MAN TO FUCK ME... TO OWN ME... YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A WOMANNN... MY BODY BELONGS TO YOUUU FOREVERRR" Xenia moaned.

"Atta girlll... that's what I like to hear... good girlll... you willing to give away your nice luxurious house, your nice family, your church and your pathetic hubby for my cock?" He tested her.

"YESSS... YESS... I'LL DO ANYTHINGG... ANYTHING BABY... ANYTHING FOR YOU... ANYTHING TO GET FUCKED BY YOU EVERYDAY" She confessed.

"OHHHH... FUCKKKKK... FUCKKKK... IM CUMMINGGGG... CUMMING SO HARD ALL OVER YOUR COCKKK!!" Xenia came. As usual her body went spastic and trembled like in trance.

He pulled out and she burst out with her cum juice sprayed all over the bed like a dam bursting. And as always, Shorty is an impatient man. He pound that bursting pussy even before she finished cumming.

"FUCCKKKKK... FUCKKK... YESS... YESSSS... NEED MOREEE... MORE COCKKK" She yelled.

"I don't believe you... I don't think you love my cock that much to leave all that behind" Shorty challenged her whilst fucking her hard and deep. Xenia opened her legs wide open now to allow her little black bull to plow into her married pussy.

"OHHH GODDDD... OHHH GODDDD... I'LL LEAVE MY FAMILY FOR YOU, I'LL LEAVE EVERYTHING FOR YOU, I DONT CARE WHAT MY CHURCH FRIENDS WILL SAY... I DONT CARE WHAT MY PASTOR WILL SAY... I ESPECIALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT GAB WILL SAY... I WANT YOU TO KNOCK ME UPPPP!! BREED MEEEE!! SHOW MY CHURCH THAT I WAS BRED BY A MAGNIFICENT BLACK MIDGET... AND I'D DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN IF I HAVE TO!!" Xenia screamed in pleasure.

Shorty laughed approving her commitment to him.

"Tell me how much you want my baby!!" He told her.

"GODDD... PLEASEEE... GIVE ME THAT CUMMM... GIVE ME THAT NEGRO CUMMM... I WANT THAT NEGRO BABY JUICEEE... FILL MY WOMB WITH THAT CUMMMM!! MAKE MY BELLY SWELL WITH YOUR BABY!!... I WILL CARRY YOUR MIDGET BABY THE WHOLE NINE MONTHSSS... OUR BABIES WILL BE BEAUTIFULL!!" Xenia screamed and moaned in pleasure.

"I WILL NOT GIVE BIRTH TO ASIAN BABIESSSS... I JUST WANT BLACK BABIESSS... BLACK MIDGET BABIESSS!! She screamed and moaned.

With that Shorty picked up his speed and fucked her harder than before. The bed squeaked and hit the wall creating loud thumps. Xenia tried to embrace Shorty's mad force. She was holding on to the bed post whilst he fucked her brains out. He finally came inside of her not long after that.

"FUCKKK... TAKE THAT JIZZ SLUTTT... GET PREGNANTTT... GET PREGNANT WITH MY MIDGET BABIESSSSS!! SPLLRRRTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT" Shorty came so much cum inside of her.

"SHITTTT... YESSS... IM CUMMINGG TOOOO... YESSS... I CAN FEEL YOUR CUM FLOWING INTO MY WOMBBB" Xenia came again.

Shorty pulled out his cum covered cock out of her pussy. Her pussy gushed out flowing thick cum into the bed.

"Look at that puffed up pussy!" Shorty laughed.

"Ohhh... baby... look at it... I couldn't recognise it anymore... it looked so... so... destroyed... ohhh... so much cumm" Xenia said smiling while rubbing her cum drenched pussy. She smeared the cum all over her pussy. Her pussy looked messed up. Her pubic hair was matted from sweat and cum.

"Thanks baby" Xenia smiled. They fucked a couple more times after that. Each time he made sure he pumped his cum inside Xenia's womb.

"Sorry babe... but I gotta go to pick up Kelly from her school... I see you tomorrow again baby?" She asked hoping he would say yes for some reason. She knew the answer to that. But she just got to hear it.

"Yeah sure" He replied.

"Ok darl... see you tomorrow" Xenia replied kissing him good bye.

She rushed to Kelly's school. She was already half an hour late because of her fuck session. Once she got home she was surprised she saw Gab's car on the driveway. She put Kelly to shower and cooked dinner.

Gab didn't say hi to Xenia as if she was trying to avoid her. She couldn't careless but still noticed the silent treatment. Gab tried mustered the courage to confront Xenia about what he saw but he just couldn't do it when Kelly is around the house. He didn't want her to see them fighting. So he decided to wait until the right time.

After putting Kelly to bed she hit the shower and when she pulled her cum drenched panties down. Her pussy was frothed with dried cum. Shorty's cum still dripping. She smiled, won't be long until she carries his babies.

To be continued...

ps3lite
ps3lite
522 Followers