Owned by a Black Midget Pt. 06

Story Info
Hubby finally confronted his wife and her lover.
3.5k words
3.99
43.4k
44

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
522 Followers

The next morning, Xenia woke up and hit the shower like her usual routine. She felt so glowing, maybe because of all the seeds that was planted inside of her womb yesterday she thought. Whilst she soaped her body, her mind raced back to yesterday fuck session. She was thinking the way he fucked her like a whore. The way he destroyed her married pussy. Stretched beyond belief. She realised how much her pussy been stretched when she was soaping and cleaning her pussy. Her pussy was gaped open indeed, just like he said it would. He wasn't boasting. Her pussy would never ever look the same again.

She got out of the shower and went through her closet to pick which lingerie for today. She picked her purple lacy lingerie she bought just for Shorty. She went downstairs and saw Gab and Kelly having breakfast. She poured herself coffee to kick start her day. After they finished breakfast she kissed Kelly before Gab took her to school. Gab still did not talk to her. She did wonder why, but couldn't be bothered talking the girly mushy mushy talk with her husband. Her mind went back to Shorty again and couldn't wait to get her pussy filled with his cum.

Gab on the other hand, had a plan. He was planning to catch her red handed. He was gonna confront her and her lover at his house. He drove to his office to take care on some stuff to give Xenia time to meet her lover and start their fornicating.

As expected, Xenia went straight to his house. When she got there, she quickly undressed. Shorty loved her purple lacy lingerie. He laid down on his bed and Xenia crawled between his legs and took his massive cock inside her married mouth.

Xenia was giving him a very sloppy blow job just the way he liked it. Shorty grabbed her head and pressed it down roughly. Her head was bobbing up and down. His massive cock stretched her throat and she loved it. She would occasionally given a couple of seconds to take a breath. when she pulled up, she would have saliva and pre cum dribbling and swinging on her chin down to her tits and her cross necklace. His cock was shiny covered with her saliva and drools. Three seconds break, that's all she gets then down her throat again. Her lips wrapped very tightly around his fat black cock. She was completely addicted to his cock. The smell, the veins and the taste. It was just so addictive. Her left hand stroked his glistening cock. Shorty saw this and liked the sight of her wedding ring on his cock.

Gab checked his app and could see that Xenia has reached his house. So he quickly left his office and drove off to his house. His mind was racing, he already thought of what he was going to say to the midget man. He was going to confront him and take his wife back. He practiced what he was going to say to him.

Back at Shorty's, he already had enough oral and told her to get in all four. She obeyed and took the position. Shorty then slapped her plump butt.

"Awwww...uuhhhh...babbyyy...love it! Come on...fuck me hard with that big black cock!" She pleaded.

Her pussy was already so wet from giving him a blow job. Her pussy lips were opening craving for its rightful owner to come in and pound hard. She begged Shorty to slam it in as the itch was driving her insane.

Shorty guided his meaty cock in front of her opening and as usual he hammered the 13" black steel it all the way in.

"OHHHHHHH...FUCKKKKKK...FUCKKKK...YESSSSS...YESSSSS...YESSSSS...YESSSSS...FUCKKK MEEEE...FUCK MEEEE...OHHHHH GODDDDD...OHHH GODDDDDD...STRETCH THAT MARRIED PUSSY WIDEEE!!" She screamed out loud.

He fucked her hard, deep and with speed for another hour. He grabbed and pulled her hips every time he gave her the thrust to make sure his cock reached all the way to her womb.

"OHHHHH...AHHHHHHH... OHHHHH...AHHHHHHH... OHHHHH...AHHHHHHH... OHHHHH...AHHHHHHH...TAKE ITTT...TAKEE MY PUSSYYYYY...YOU OWN MY PUSSYYYYY...FUCK THAT PUSSY THE WAY MY PATHETIC HUSBAND NEVER COULDDDD!!" She screamed nearing orgasm.

"IM CUMMINGGG...PLEASE DONT STOPPP...DONT STOPPPPP...IM CUMMING SO HARDDDDD!!" She let out a loud orgasm, bursting her pussy juice all over his bed.

He saw this and put two fingers inside of her and fingered her whilst she was still ejaculating from her massive orgasm.

"OHHH MY GODDD...OHHH MY GODDDDD...WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGG TO MEEE...IM CUMMING AGAINNNN...RIGHTTT NOWWWW!!" Xenia screamed exploded with another orgasm on the back of her previous orgasm.

Gab finally arrived at his house. He parked his car the same spot as yesterday. He rehearsed what he was going to say to his wife's lover. He was going to say that he can see why he is attracted to his wife. But he needs to respect her that she is a married woman and she has a family. She is also a devout Christian and he would appreciate it very much if he can break it off with her. If in any case she is with his child, he was going to offer him a good education somewhere else in another city. He would pay for living expenses and education until the child gets a job. Finally, on top of all that he was willing to pay him a hefty sum of money if he is willing to leave his wife alone. He was confident that her lover was going to take that offer. He thought that was a very generous offer, all things considered.

He prayed to God before walking to his house. He prayed for courage and a positive outcome. As he got into the front porch he could overheard Xenia's loud moans and screams quite clearly.

"GOD DAMMMMNNN ITTTT...YESSS...THATS ITTTT...THATS ITTTT...JUST LIKE THATTTT...USEE MEEE...USE ME LIKE A WHOREEE...IM SUCH A WHOREEEE...YOU'VE TRUNED ME INTO A SLUTTT...IM A MARRIED WHOREEE NOWW... PLEASE ABUSE THAT PUSSYYYY...FUCK THAT PUSSY HARDDDDD...GIVE IT TO ME HARDER...YOUR BIG BLACK COCK FEEL SO GOOOODDD INSIDE MY MARRIED PUSSYYYY...IT'S UNBELIEVABLE...TEAR IT OPEN BABYYY!!" She screamed in pleasure.

"USEE MY PUSSSYYYYY...ABUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ITTT...FUCK ME HARD LIKE MY WIMPY HUSBAND NEVER COULDDDD...OH MY GODDD...YOU FUCK ME LIKE A REAL MAN...I NEEDED TO BE FUCKED BY A REAL MAN...MY PUSSY NEEDED A REAL MAN'S COCK...OH MY GODDDD...YOU'VE CRACKED MY PUSSSY WIDE OPENNNN!!" She shouted again enjoying her now very well fucked pussy.

Xenia was getting the fucking of her lifetime. Her body was still shaking uncontrollably from her orgasm. Shorty plowed into her again as soon as she settled with her second orgasm.

"YOU LIKE MY COCK HUH? TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU LIKE MY BLACK COCK?" He shouted at her, still fucking her with force.

"OHHHH BABBYYYYYY...I DONT LIKE YOUR COCKKKK... I NEED ITTTTT...I FUCKING NEEEEDDD YOUR COCKKK BABYYYY...EVERYDAYYYY...EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFEEEE...I AM OBSESSED BY IT...MY LIFE FUCKING DEPEND ON ITTT...DONT EVER LEAVE ME PLEASEEEE!!" She begged Shorty.

After hearing this he grabbed her hair and yanked it back. She always loved it when he gets rough with her. She felt like being handled by a real man. He unstrapped her bra and let her tits swung some rides in amusement park. Her dark brown nipples hardened.

"YOU MARRIED WHORE...LISTEN TO YOURSELF...BEGGING ME TO FUCK YOU...I OWN YOU, YOU HEAR? I OWN YOUR FUCKING PUSSY...I OWN YOUR TITS...I OWN YOUR WOMB...I OWN YOU BODY, YOU HEAR ME WHORE??" He commanded her, still plowing into her like a cheap whore.

"YESSS...YESSS...YOU OWN MEEE...YOU OWN MY PUSSYYY, MY TITS, MY ASS, MY MOUTH, MY WOMB WILL ONLY CARRY YOUR MIDGET BABIEESSSS...MY BODY BELONGS TO YOUUU!!" She screamed back loudly.

At this stage she was clawing his bed sheet from the intense pleasure he was giving her. Her body was glistening with their combined sweat. Her pussy was red from the hard beating it received from her black bull.

Gab could hear all this crystal clear. He could her how his wife begged for his cock and how she was submitting her body and her womb to this midget. He took a deep breath and knock on the door.

They continued fucking. They were too loud to hear Gab's knocking. After several minutes, Gab knocked harder.

"Hellooooo...Excuse meeeee...Helllooooo...!!" He raised his voice level. Shorty actually heard the man's voice at the door by now. He tried to ignore it but Gab kept knocking and made such an annoying high pitch girly hello over and over again.

"OHHHH...AHHHHH...OOOHHHH...AHHHHHHH...YESSS...YESSSSS...AHHHHH...OOOHHHH...YESSSS!!" Xenia shouted enjoying his 13" meat inside of her.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT AT THE DOOR...FUCKING SALESMAN...KEPT ON KNOCKING ON MY GOD DAMMN DOOR!!" Shorty shouted whilst still pounding into her used up pussy.

He pulled his cock out of her and she sounded annoyed.

"What's wrong baby...why? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong hon? Put it back in please...I need it back in there" Xenia begged him wiggling her pussy side to side.

"I head someone at the door...must be fucking salesman...I tried ingoring him but he fucking kept at it...I'll get rid of him" He came down and pull his underwear up.

"Awwww...don't take too long baby...I need you inside me quick" Xenia said whilst giving him a pleading look.

"It won't take long" He replied.

He got up to the front door and opened the door. He found this wimpy looking Asian guy at his front porch.

"LOOK YOU ASIAN SHIT...I HAVE NO TIME LISTENING TO YOUR SHIT...I'M NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING ANYTHING YOU HER ME...NOW FUCK OFF!! Shorty yelled at Gab.

"Ahmmm...uhm...uhmmmmm...sss...s-s-sssor-sorryyy...umm...I-I-I...I didn't mean...to disturb you ummm sir...um...my name is Gab...I just need to talk to you" Gab said feeling scared.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT? YOU DONT KNOW ME! I DONT KNOW YOU. SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT?" Shorty shouted sounded so annoyed.

"Umm...Umm...I believe you know my wife...Xenia...I-I-I am her...her husband... she umm...umm...I mean...I would like t-t-to...a-a-ask you...if it's ok...to l-l-leave my wife alone...I-I would...appreciate it very much and if...umm...if you agree...I will pay you big money to put this behind us. If...if...if... by any chance she is pregnant, I-I-I'll pay for the baby as well." Gab nervously explained to him and offered him the money.

Although Shorty was only half the height of Gab, it was clear who has balls.

"What the fuck did you just say?? You are offering me money to stop fucking your wife? Let me tell you this you pathetic little loser. Your wife showed up at my door step every fucking day literally begging me to fuck her" He responded.

"BABYYYYYYY...WHO IS ITTTTTT...WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONGGG? COME BACK TO BED NOW...I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME HARD AGAIN" Xenia shouted from the room. She was fingering herself the whole time Shorty was talking to Gab.

"You hear that? She practically wanted me to fuck her. By the way she described your dick, ain't no fucking surprise you can't satisfy her" Shorty insulted Gab adding salt onto the wound.

"I...I...p-p-please...I beg of you...I needed her back...our daughter need her...p-p-please...I love her so much" He pleased about to cry.

"Look fuck face...I'm not gonna give you your wife back just because you asked for it...I'm gonna let her go only if she tells me she doesn't want to come here any longer to get her pussy fucked." He told him.

"Uhm...o-o-okay...th -that seems fair enough." Gab answered.

"HEY BABE...COME ON OUT...I HAVE SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO MEET YOU!" Shorty shouted.

Xenia's fingers were in her purple lacy panties, busy fingering her empty pussy. She heard Shorty from the room and obeyed him. She got out of her bed and put her bra on. She walked through the hall way and turned towards the front door. She was shocked to se Gab at the front door. He looked that he just cried. She could put the two and two together as to why he was crying.

"Gab?...What are you doing here?" Xenia asked a rhetorical question. Xenia was in her lingerie, her hair was all messed up. She was covered in sweat. She didn't show any form of remorse or regret despite the fact that she just got caught red handed naked in a black man's bedroom wearing nothing but a lacy lingerie.

"Babe...your wimpy pathetic husband of yours offered me money to leave you. I told him you are free to go only if you tell me in the face that you don't want me to fuck you anymore" Shorty said.

"That's true babe...I-I-I will pay him a good amount of money to leave us alone and also I will pay for the baby...if I mean...umm...you are with his child..." Gab explained.

"Look Gab...listen...I am in love with Shorty. I have submitted my body to him so from now on he makes the shots not me. He owns me." Xenia explained,

"Why don't you show my loser husband your fat cock hon? Show him how his pathetic little pencil dick compared to your real man's cock!" She spoke to Shorty.

Shorty pulled out his semi hard 9" cock out. Gab couldn't take his eyes off it.

"Look at it Gab...it's soft but already three times longer. It is four times thicker than yours. You should see it when it's hard baby. It's HUGE! I mean really...it...is HUGEEEEE" Xenia added whilst staring at Shorty's cock and slipping her fingers inside her panties.

"He made me realise what I have been missing all these years. He has turned me into his whore. I could never turn back. And sorry to break it to you but I will soon be carrying his child." Xenia said with conviction.

"So I give you two option. First, we can file a divorce and you and Kelly won't see me anymore. Or second, you can be a good understanding husband and let your wife be owned and impregnated by her black bull. Oh and also...that means paying for all the babies' expenses." Xenia added with a feisty face crossing her arms.

Shorty laughed so hard when he heard Xenia's response to Gab's offer.

"A-A-Are you s-s-sure this is what you wanted baby?" Gab asked again.

"Yes!" Xenia responded without a pause.

"I-I-I cannot lose you...I still want you in my life...o-o-ok...I guess... I will settle for the second option. I will let you continue your relationship with your lover and if he gets you pregnant, I will pay for the medical expenses and their education" Gab replied.

"GOOD!! Now I need to get back fucking your wife again. Get the fuck out of my house now!!" Shorty commanded.

"Oh...oh...okay s-s-sir...I will leave now...bye hon...see you...at home...thank you I guess... f-f-for not leaving me" Gab said.

How pathetic her husband is she thought to herself. He caught her red handed fucking this half size man and yet he couldn't even muster the balls to win her over from her lover. She now knew that she has made the right decision to submit her body to a real man.

Gab walked out of his house right away. Xenia and Shorty walked back into his room.

"You know, the way you commanded my husband and the way you took control of the situation make me so horny" Xenia said smiling at him whilst putting her fingers inside her pussy.

"Assume the position whore" Shorty commanded.

She quickly turned around and went on all four.

He pulled down her panties and saw a gape pussy from previous intense fucking.

"FUCKKKKKKKK...YESSSS...OH MY GODDDD...FUCK MEEE...FUCK MEEE...YESSS...YESSS...YESSS... SHOVE THAT BIG BLACK COCK INSIDE OF ME!!" Xenia screamed feeling happy that her pussy is now full again.

Shorty drove his hard cock inside of her with such force it created loud smack every time he slammed into her. He fucked her hard doggy style for another hour.

"PLEASE CUM INSIDE OF MEEE...FILL MY WOMB WITH YOUR NIGGER CUMMMM...GIVE ME THAT NEGRO CUMMMMM...I WANT TO BE BRED BY YOU BABYYY...FUCK A BABY IN MEEEE...KNOCK ME UPPPP...SHOW MY CHURCH FRIENDS WHO THAT PUSSY BELONGS TO!!" Xenia shouted.

"YOU FUCKING WHOREE...HERE IT COMESS...BREED ME LOTS OF BABIESSSS...YOU WANT MY NIGGER CUMMM...TAKE THIS YOU MARRIED WHOREEEE...SPPPLLRRRRTTTTT... SPPPLLRRRRTTTTT... SPPPLLRRRRTTTTT... SPPPLLRRRRTTTTT... SPPPLLRRRRTTTTT... SPPPLLRRRRTTTTT... SPPPLLRRRRTTTTT..." Shorty pumped her pussy and womb with so much cum.

"YESSS...YESSS...IM CUMMING TOOO...IM CUMMINGGG SO HARDDDD!!" Xenia came.

Her legs felt so weak now. Her pussy felt so numb after being abused so aggressively.

He pulled his wet cock out of her pussy.

"Oh my God...thank you honey...that was so intense hon..." Xenia said.

"I'm not done yet with you baby...gonna pump more seed inside you" Shorty chuckled.

"My womb is yours darling" She said with a smile. She was in awe with his massive sex drive and the amount of cum he produced in his balls. It is thick and always a lot of it.

Shorty fucked Xenia a few more times that day. And as always, he came inside of her every single time. It is only a matter of time when her belly started to swell.

By the end of it, Xenia's pussy looked like a beat up cherry pie covered with sugar frosting and fresh custard. Her pussy was frothed with dried cum from earlier fucking and the fresh cum was still running along down her pussy to her butt crack.

The clock showed ten minutes before three, which means it was time for her to pick Kelly up from school. She got out of bed and started get dressed. Her pussy was still dribbling with fresh cum leaving trail of cum on his carpet. Her pussy and womb was so full of his cum, it tried to find somewhere else to go. It looked dark pink almost red depending on the lighting, from the beating it took for hours. This was how Xenia's pussy looked like on daily basis since she met Shorty.

Shorty noticed the way Xenia walked. She walked differently now. He noticed her thighs seem to be further apart from each other. He suspected that it was because of the sexual beating he has been giving her that literally split her apart. He gotta admit that he has been pounding that pussy really hard. He has been giving it to her with all he's got. He respected Xenia for taking the pounding very well like a trained whore. When she bent over to pick her skirt from the floor, Shorty could see her destroyed pussy with a pool of cum.

"By the way, I have some rules around the house from now on" Shorty said to her.

"Yeah? Anything hon" Xenia asked whilst getting dressed.

"From now on your pussy, tits and mouths are off limits. Your husband is not to touch you any longer. You hear?" He commanded.

"Yes of course hon! Told you my body belongs to you now" Xenia answered.

"Good girl, and also to make sure he doesn't get off from seeing us, I'm gonna get him a tube" He told her.

"A tube? Tube for what hon?" Xenia looked puzzled.

"It's called a chastity device. It is to lock his little dick inside this little tube so he can't get a hard on and he can't jack off. And I will have the key" He told her.

"If he has been a good boy, I will let him play with his dick" He added.

"Sounds like a great idea. I think that's fair. All these times he has made me sexually depraved. Now it is time his turn whilst I am getting my sexual needs fulfilled by this majestic cock!" Xenia replied smiling whilst holding Shorty's semi hard cock.

"I have to go hon, I see you tomorrow? Same time?" Xenia asked.

"Yes, but I have shit to take care of in the morning, so come in at lunch time. I give you some chow time if you know what I mean?" He laughed holding his cock.

"Yes!" Xenia laughed.

"My homie Dredd is coming back tomorrow. I want you to meet him. I told you we took care of each other when we were serving time. He is like my brother" Shorty told her.

"Yes...I remembered him...can't wait to see him" Xenia replied.

"See you darling" Xenia kissed Shorty in the mouth good bye.

Shorty saw Xenia walk out the bedroom and smiled with pride. She indeed walked funny and he knew she couldn't walk normal anymore. He knew why. Her pussy has been split wide open and therefore it has changed the way she would walk forever.

On her way home she kept on thinking of what had happened today. How Shorty took charge and mind control her husband. That her husband was so weak in front of Shorty. She got wet just by thinking about Shorty's manliness. His majestic cock. The way the veins running around it, the coke can girth, the 13" length which is equivalent to her forearm, the purple bulbous head, the smell, the taste, the cum it produced. It made her pussy moist every time she thinks about his cock. She was glad that now she doesn't how to hide behind her husband's back any longer. She can be open about being fucked and she can come home dripping with cum and he couldn't say anything. She smiled.

ps3lite
ps3lite
522 Followers
12