Owned by a Teenage Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch I sat there in my office going over my options. As much as I loved the way it had felt to be ordered around by this beautiful girl, I had to somehow regain control of my life. I decided that I was going to talk with Hillary first thing in the morning and tell her that we couldn't work together anymore. I was going to have to get another secretary. If she threatened to make trouble for me with what I'd done I'd just point out to her that nobody would believe the word of a nineteen year-old temp over mine.

If she was still willing to keep up our other perverse relationship, I would gladly meet her whenever and wherever she wanted outside of work. As much as I enjoyed it, maybe I would even pay her.

I knew things had gone too far. For my own sanity's sake I had to do put a stop to my new relationship with Hillary. I sat there trying to build up my confidence to put my foot down, and when I finally did I went out into the other office and she wasn't even there. She'd left early without even telling me!

It angered me that she thought her hold over me was so great that she could just come and go as she pleased. She had come in after ten and left before three! The next morning was going to be a rude awakening for her, I thought to myself.

* * * * * * * * * *

The morning didn't go exactly as I'd planned. I called Hillary into my office when she came in. I didn't have to tell her to close the door behind her. She was wearing white nylons and a cute little blue dress that was a touch too racy for the office, showing off her curves a little too flamboyantly. All the confidence I'd built up in my 'fire Hillary' plan crumbled as she walked confidently over to my desk. God was she hot, so hot.

"Good morning boss. Now get out of my chair. You can kneel there." She told me, pointing to a spot on the floor.

There was no way I was going to take that from this upstart girl, right? In my own office? No way. Those were the thoughts that silently echoed in my head as I stood up and moved out of her way. Hillary smiled broadly as she sat down in my big leather chair and crossed her legs.

"You've seen me topless, now it's your turn. If you want to be my toy you're going to have to show me the merchandise Janeen." She told me, leaning back comfortably in my chair then.

Where was my strength? Why was it so damn hard to resist her? I had to though, I couldn't let things go any farther.

"Hillary–I, I can't do this."

"Yes, yes you can. First, because you know you want to do what I say. And second, because if you do I'm going to make your queer little dreams come true–I'm going to let you touch my ass. But you aren't going to touch anything if you don't remember the rules. Now, what do you call me in private?" She demanded.

Visions of my fingertips sinking into the soft curves of her bottom filled my thoughts. The battle within me was short, and the weak part of me conquered the strong part decisively.

"Mistress." I breathed.

She smiled a smile that would have made the Cheshire cat jealous. My palms were clammy and I felt weak in the knees.

"Good girl. Now take off that shirt."

My fingers moved to unbutton my blouse as if on their own. When my shirt opened, exposing my bra, Hillary laughed out loud.

"Is that a padded bra? Pull it down and let me see your little titties." She laughed.

Humiliated by her words my face flushed. I just nodded my head as I did what she wanted and pulled my Wonderbra down. For my frame, at my height, my breasts were just the right size at 32A. But I liked the little bit of additional curviness the padded bra gave me so I wore it.

"God, you look like a little boy or something. Look at you! Ha ha aha. Now put your little mosquito bumps away before you make me laugh myself silly. The padded bra is a waste of time anyway, nobody's going to mistake you for a woman. So from now on, no more padded bras." She told me.

I'd always thought I looked pretty good. I'd always been fit and trim. But the way Hillary talked about my body humiliated me to my core. Looking at her ultra-feminine body, so curvy and perfect, just made me feel even more ashamed of myself. I couldn't even meet her superior gaze, I just kept my head bowed as I said the nasty words that made me feel *so* good.

"Yes mistress."

"And who do you think you're fooling with the heels? No more heels either, mighty-mouse."

"Yes mistress."

"Now I guess it's time for your reward. I know this is going to be the highlight of your pathetic little life. I am going to let you touch this." She told me, turning and lifting her dress to expose her pantyhose covered bottom to my eyes.

"Yes mistress!" I exclaimed, mesmerized by the gorgeous sight.

The incredible sight of the nylon-encased curves of her buttocks drew me to her like a moth to a flame. I began to rise and move towards her, when she looked down at me with sudden anger on her face.

"What are you doing?" Hillary asked me angrily.

"Mistress?" I said in confusion.

"Did you really think I'd let your filthy lesbian hands touch my ass? Show some respect! I don't want to feel any part of you other than your lips touching me, do you understand? Now get back down on your knees and *kiss* *my* *ass*." She ordered cruelly, and my pussy spasmed below me at her dominant tirade.

"Yes mistress." I mumbled humbly as I fell back to my knees.

Hillary turned completely away from me, still holding her dress up over her beautiful rump. She looked back at me over her shoulder as I carefully approached her bottom and pressed my lips to the soft curve of her right buttock. Oh how I wanted to bury my face in her bottom and feel its soft glory. How I longed to kiss all over her hot young body. But the electric sensation of my lips actually touching this teenage goddess's ass ended all too soon as she pulled away from me almost immediately.

"You stupid girl, look what you've done!" Hillary cried at me, staring down at her bottom.

I looked where she was staring and saw that I'd left a perfect lipstick kiss mark right there on her buttock. On the white pantyhose the mark was glaringly visible.

"I'm sorry mistress." I muttered.

"That's another thing. No more make-up. And no more skirts or dresses while you're at it. I want you to look like the filthy little girl-boy you are. Now before I let you get back to work, aren't you forgetting something?"

"Mistress?"

"Where are your manners slut? Aren't you going to thank me for letting you kiss my ass?"

"Thank you, mistress."

* * * * * * * * * *

When I returned from lunch that day after my failed attempt to fire her, there was a strange woman in my office. She was quite pretty, young, slender and attractive.

"Hello." I said to the woman uncertainly.

"This is Karen. She's Mr. Franken's secretary." Hillary informed me.

Franken was one of the company's many vice-presidents. I had no idea why his secretary was in my outer office.

"Karen is a friend of mine." Hillary explained.

"That's nice. Janeen White. It's nice to meet you." I said, extending my hand.

The woman shook my hand and then she looked me slowly up and down. I had a sinking feeling that only got worse when she spoke.

"Alright Hill, let's see her do it." She said, looking away from me and back at Hillary who was rising from her desk.

I looked at Hillary then, and I'm sure the terror I felt must have been obvious.

"Relax, Karen is an old friend. In fact, it was Karen who got me my first temp position downstairs. Besides, she's one of your people."

"My people?"

"You know, she's ummm . . . not into guys if you know what I mean."

"Hill!" The other woman exclaimed.

"Oh be quiet both of you. Karen and I have a little bet that we'd like you to help us settle. Let's all go in your office where it's a little more private." Hillary said.

Once we were all inside my office and the door was closed safely behind us I felt at least a tiny bit safer.

"I was telling Karen how I'd figured out you were a submissive little lezzy, and she didn't believe me. She thought I was making it all up, even after I showed her *this*." Hillary said, lifting her dress to expose the mark I'd left earlier when I kissed her there.

"I told Karen you'd do it again any time I wanted. I bet her that I could make you do it in front of her. I bet her that if I couldn't, I'd go down on her, and if I could she'd go down on me. I think she only took the bet because she wants to lose anyway." Hillary bragged, giving the other girl a wicked grin.

"You're awful." Karen said, but she didn't deny it.

"Now it's time for you to win me some lesbian head." Hillary ordered, and then her hands were on my shoulders, pushing me down.

I sank silently to my knees, in shock once more. I felt so helpless and it shamed me, shamed me that I couldn't resist this beautiful teenage goddess–not even in front of other people. When Hillary turned around and lifted her dress, the white encased expense of her luscious ass filled my view. I didn't need any instructions. I leaned forward and kissed her there with my eyes closed to avoid the sight of both of them staring down at me. My crotch was on fire, a fire that only burned hotter when she pushed me away, laughing at my pathetic act of supplication.

"Oh my god. You really weren't making this shit up. Damn!"

"It's a gift. I've always been able to just feel it when I'm around someone who just needs a little control from a beautiful woman."

"I can't believe it. Your boss is your *bitch*. Wow!"

"You know Karen, I think she's not the only lesbian in the room who needs a guiding hand. Are you sure you aren't a little jealous of her?"

"Hill!"

"Don't 'Hill!' me. You want me too. And you're about to have me. You lost, now pay up." Hillary demanded.

"*Here*? Are you crazy? I can't believe I made that crazy bet. I have to get back to my desk. And what about . . ." Her words trailed off and she looked over at me.

"Her? Don't worry about her. She'll do whatever I say. Won't you Janeen?"

I just nodded.

"Say it." She said sternly.

I knew what she wanted from me, but I couldn't. Not in front of another woman. There was no way I was going to sink that low. And then I made the mistake of looking into Hillary's beautiful glaring eyes and my resistance melted like butter.

"Yes mistress." I said, and the other woman laughed.

"My god, you really do have her trained." Karen laughed.

"How long do you have?" Hillary ignored Karen's comment.

"Franken won't be out of the meeting for another hour at least. But I need to be there for the phone."

"Well then, you'd better just do a good job then, shouldn't you? The better you are the faster you'll be back at your desk." Hillary laughed and then she kicked off her shoes and pulled down her pantyhose!

"Alright. But I can't believe I'm doing this." Karen replied, and I watched in stunned silence.

Hillary pulled down her panties and set them aside before sitting down in my chair and rolling it a few feet back from my desk. From where I was standing I couldn't see her bottom half but just the knowledge that she was naked from the waist down drove me nuts. Karen moved around the desk and slowly sank down in front of Hillary, and I was totally in shock. Hillary looked over at me then, and her face contorted.

"What do you think you are doing? Do you think I'm going to just let you stand there and watch? Get out!" She told me.

"But mistress . . . this is my office . . . where will I go?"

"Go sit at my desk." She ordered.

The girl's brunette head went lower and lower until I could only see the top of it over my desk. Hillary gave a little sigh as the girl's head started to rhythmically move up and down!

"But I can't sit there . . ." I began.

"Yes you can, you stupid little monkey. Just shut up and get out there! And don't listen at the door either, I want you sitting at my desk." She ordered, cutting through my objection.

"Yes mistress." I heard the little voice that was mine say.

"You'd better watch out Karen. Once you've tasted pussy this good you'll be begging to be just like her." I heard Hillary brag as I closed the door and shut off my view of the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life.

I felt so stupid sitting at her little workstation like I was *her* secretary. And even worse, I didn't have to listen by the door to hear her. After a few minutes I began to catch the softly muffled sound of her moans.

I sat there and just fumed. As awful as being humiliated in front of another woman had been, that wasn't the worst of it. The worst thing was sitting there listening to that other woman getting her off and feeling so jealous that my stomach burned with acid. *I* wanted to be the one on my knees in that office worshiping Hillary. It was me that had done all the humiliating things that she asked, and yet this other woman got what I wanted.

It went on and on, for nearly twenty minutes. I heard the muffled cries grow more and more insistent, and then finally there was silence. A few minutes later the door to my office opened and Karen and Hillary emerged. I looked at Karen and never would have been able to tell what she'd been doing in there. She must have fixed her hair and make-up afterwards, she looked completely composed as she hurried to the door. Karen gave me a last curious look and then she actually winked at me before she exited the office, leaving me alone with Hillary again.

"Now *that* is how you relieve stress." Hillary said with a sigh.

Where I couldn't see any difference in Karen, it was totally obvious on Hillary. Her face looked flushed and pink, and she was still breathing a little heavily.

"I left you a little present. Go on, take it while I'm in a good mood." She told me, gesturing to my office with a lazy wave.

She settled down at her desk after I stood up, and she leaned back in her chair with an exaggerated looseness evident in her posture in her. She smiled at me as I scurried back to my office to find my 'gift'.

I looked at my desk and didn't see anything as I walked up. My nose picked up the smell of sex almost immediately though, the smell of Hillary's joyous twenty minutes of passion. When I got around behind my desk I saw it and knew immediately what she expected of me. On the front part of the seat of my expensive leather chair was a small streak of shiny wetness.

Hating myself for being weak, for being so hopeless to resist her feminine mastery of my soul, I sank to my knees and began lapping up Hillary's juices. The taste of *her* on my tongue drove me insane. The humiliating submission of what I was doing, combined with the incredibly erotic taste and smell of my dream girl combined to drive me wild. I licked and sucked every bit of her gift off the chair, and I have to admit that I loved every second of it.

* * * * * * * * * *

Once more Hillary took the rest of the day off after having exerted her erotic hold over me. I suffered the extra work gladly, my brain afire with thoughts of the perverse glory of what she'd done to Karen and me. I couldn't believe she had an orgasm right there in my office--while I was sitting outside! It was so hot, so insane, it just drove me wild.

It wasn't until I finally dragged myself off my knees and tried to compose myself enough to work that the shame really set in though. What I'd done was so perverse, so kinky, I couldn't believe how quickly Hillary had reduce me to debasing myself like that. And now she wasn't the only person at the company that knew my secret. What if Karen told someone what Hillary had made me do? I'd kissed Hillary's ass in front of her--what on earth had I been thinking? What if Hillary told someone else? If anything happening I'd see my career flushed down the toilet, and for what? For the chance to do whatever amused a beautiful teenaged girl. I must be crazy, but I couldn't resist the pull I felt to submit to her.

* * * * * * * * * *

As much as I was worried about what she'd do next, when nothing much happened the next day I was a little bit disappointed. Seeing Hillary all day made my heart beat madly in my chest, but she just did her work like nothing had ever happened. The closest thing I had to another experience with her was when she came into my office in the morning to remind me I had an eleven o'clock meeting.

"Don't forget you have a meeting with the HR director at eleven." She told me.

Just being alone in the room with her made my blood boil with submissive lesbian lust.

"Yes mistress." I responded immediately.

Hillary just smiled at me, obviously amused, and then she was gone.

That little moment was the closest thing to anything unusual that happened all day.

* * * * * * * * * *

The weekend, and then two more days passed like that, and it was driving me nuts. I sat there at my desk every day wondering why she didn't just walk in there and dominate me. Didn't she know she had me so in lust for her beautiful body that I would do anything? Over time I actually started to grow angry at her. What was she doing to me? She'd given me the hottest experiences of my life, two days in a row, and now it was as if nothing had ever happened.

I know it doesn't make any sense. I was afraid of giving in to her, of the effect it could have on my job, and especially of the way it made me feel. But I also *needed* it.

I called her into my office as soon as she came in. She stepped inside, and then turned to regard me with eyebrows raised.

"Hillary, is something wrong?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" She asked me coolly.

I wasn't sure how to steer a conversation into this particular area at all.

"Have I done something to anger you mistress?" I tried.

"Oh, I see. My little *worthless* . . . " She began, emphasizing the words forcefully as she stepped closer and closer to me. ". . . *useless* . . . *idiotic* . . . *ugly* . . . *lesbian* boss feels the need to be put in her place." She said, and when she finished she stood right next to me, towering above me as she glared down into my wilting face.

"Yes mistress."

"Let's get some business out of the way first Janeen." She said, and then she dropped the sheet of paper she was carrying onto my desk.

"This is my timesheet. It was due yesterday, but I forgot to fill it out. You have to sign it." She told me.

I looked at it, and it was blank.

"You haven't listed your hours Hillary . . . mistress." I corrected myself.

"No, I haven't. Because I don't feel like filling out the form at all. You're going to. And you've been working me very hard, haven't you Janeen? I think ten hours a day will do alright. You can turn it in when you're done filling it out and signing it." She ordered me.

Ten hours? She'd worked seven on her longest day, and less than four on several!

"Yes mistress."

"I've decided to give you a very special gift tomorrow. A gift you certainly don't deserve, but one that you'll *love*. As a result I'm going to have to take a little time off today to get it ready."

Which probably meant she was going to take the whole day off.

"Yes mistress."

"Are you excited about the idea of getting a special gift from me, Janeen?"

"Yes mistress."

"You know, we need a better name for you. Janeen is too grown-up for someone as pathetic as you. Did you ever have a nickname when you were growing up?"

"Neenee. When I was small people called me Neenee, mistress." I admitted to her.

"Neenee . . . hmmm. That will do just fine. Everyone thinks you're this grown-up powerful lawyer, but I know the truth about you Neenee. I know that you're just a pathetic, worthless little lesbian slut. And I'm right, aren't I, Neenee?"

"Yes mistress."