Owned by a Teenage Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it. Admit what you are."

I looked up at her confident stare, at the beautiful face that could make me do anything, and then I was lost in that obedient funk that came over me when I was around her.

"I'm a worthless pathetic lesbian slut mistress." I said, my face flushing hotter than ever, even as another part of me grew hotter than ever as well.

She gave a little snicker at the sight of me, and then just like that she was gone.

* * * * * * * * * *

She did take the rest of the day off. After I filled in her timesheet of ten hour days and turned it in, I sat there at my desk daydreaming about her and wondering what my 'special gift' could possibly be.

The day passed slowly indeed.

* * * * * * * * * *

She walked in carrying something red and black in her hand. She closed the door behind her and turned to face me. She moved over beside my desk and then she pointed to the floor next to my chair.

"Get out of my chair." She told me simply.

I dropped what I was working on and got on my knees. She brushed past me and sat down in my chair.

"Today is your lucky day Neenee. You're about to get closer to my beautiful body than you've ever been before." She told me as she sat down in my chair.

"Yes mistress." I answered, my excitement threatening to make my heart burst out of my chest. Was she saying what I thought she was?

"I am going to have an orgasm on your face. But first let's put this on you." She said, releasing her hand's grip enough to let a red rubber ball tumble from it where it swung dangling from a black rubber strap running through its center.

It was one of those ball-gag things. Leaning forward in my big chair, Hillary stretched the rubber ring of the ball-gag over my head and moved it down into place.

"There, that's better. I wouldn't want you trying to steal a taste of my beautiful pussy–you don't deserve it. It was a mistake letting you have a taste when Karen was here–you weren't ready yet."

The ball-gag kept my mouth painfully wide open. It made me feel even more helpless before her power as I wondered what she planned. I couldn't believe I was kneeling and gagged in my own office, waiting for Hillary's command. My pussy was on fire below me, and I was thrilled beyond words by thoughts of what was to come. When Hillary slowly hiked up her skirt and exposed her beautiful satiny red panties to me, I almost came right there on my knees from being so close to her glorious mound. She slowly spread her legs open, and my eyes were glued to the area covered by the tiny bit of shiny red cloth.

"Come closer." She ordered gesturing for me to move between her legs.

I shuffled into position and my face was only inches away from heaven. Hillary reached down and roughly grabbed my hair, shaking me from my little bout of lesbian reverie. She pulled my head back roughly so that I was forced to look up at her.

"I'm going to use you. Use your worthless little face as hard and fast as I want. And you're going to let me, aren't you? You're going to let me fuck your little face right off if I want to, because you want me that bad. Because I'm so fucking hot you can't resist me. Isn't that right, slave?" She demanded, and I nodded my head as best I could.

She brought her other hand down into my hair then both of her hands were pulling my face forward. She carefully positioned my nose at the tiny crease in the shiny red mound before me and my lungs were treated with the scent of her divine womanhood. Slowly and gently at first she rocked my head back and forth, rubbing my nose and mouth into her mound. Gradually she picked up speed, continuing to verbally abuse me as she did it. I was in heaven, my nose being rubbed into the panty-covered mound that dominated my whole existence. Her nasty verbal torrent only made the experience that much more degrading and arousing to me.

"That's it, you worthless little dyke-boy. Oh yeah, I bet you're loving this. Being so close to a real woman's sexy pussy. Having your little nose just rubbed right in it."

Hillary gradually picked up the speed and force with which she pulled my face against her, and as she did so I started having a hard time catching my breath. With the ball-gag filling my mouth every rapturous moment my nose was buried in her mound was also a moment without oxygen.

"Mmmm, this feels pretty good. As long as I don't look too much at your nasty little face this will work just fine. Oh yeah. That's it, get in there! Sniff it! Smell that, that's the finest pussy you're ever going to sniff. Oh yeah . . . mmmmmm." She moaned as she worked my face against her.

She was right, the smell of it was glorious--and I loved it. She kept up like that for what seemed like forever, rubbing my face in her pantied quim while she verbally abused me. The cloth separating me from her sex grew first moist, then slick with her juices as she continued to use me as a masturbation aid. She started to really mash my face against her. Her hips started to move in the chair as she pulled my face into her twat, humping forward to increase the friction between us. My nose felt like it was getting rubbed right off my face, and my teeth ached from the damn gag, but I loved every moment of it.

"Oh fuck yeah. Oh god I'm fucking your nasty dyke face. Mmmm . . . . oh . . . oh yeah. Smell that! Smell that you worthless fucking lesbian slut! Oh fuck . . . oh . . . oh . . . oh . . . oh . . oh . oh ohohOHOHOHHHHHHHH!" She cried, and her thighs clamped shut around my face as she came.

Her whole body seemed to convulse around me, her hips thrusting forward and her thighs clamping down so hard it felt like my head would burst. And in that moment, on my knees gagged and smothering, *buried* in the embrace of Hillary's beautiful body, I would have done anything to stay there forever. I couldn't breathe, my face felt as if it had been rubbed raw, but I was *immersed* in the sound, smell, and feel of her divine female glory and I needed it more than anything I'd ever needed before.

"Mmmm. That was nice." She said as she finally released her thighs and pushed me away.

She looked down at me and gave a little laugh then.

"Your face is all red. And look what you've made me do to these panties." She said, gesturing down to the giant wet stain on her crotch.

My face felt pretty bad, but all I could think about was that wonderful place I'd just been.

"You can take that off now. Keep it with you at all times, you never know when I might need it again." She told me, referring to the ball-gag.

I pulled the gag out of my aching mouth while she straightened her clothes and sat upright.

"Now I think you should thank me for using you." Hillary told me.

"Thank you mistress."

"I'm tired now. I think I'll take the rest of the day off." She told me as she stood up and moved to the door of my office.

"Yes mistress."

"And Neenee?"

"Yes mistress?"

"Don't even think about touching yourself, you dirty little slut." She ordered and then she was gone.

* * * * * * * * * *

Once again Hillary drove me crazy with need by doing . . . nothing. After taking me to a new height of submissive delight the day before, the day I'd felt her feminine glory literally rubbed in my face, the next day she didn't do anything to me at all.

She didn't do anything to me the entire rest of the week. She was diabolically clever, really. My need to feel her power grew even stronger when she stopped using me. She was driving me wild by showing me how wonderful slavery could be and then taking it away from me again. I was in a state of constant longing, longing to be *used* by her.

* * * * * * * * * *

The next Monday morning Hillary came into my office carrying a plastic grocery store bag. She set the plastic bag on my desk and looked at me.

"Today you're going to do a little chore for me. I've brought some of my dirty laundry with me. I expect you to wash it for me today." She said with that playful smirk of hers.

I looked inside the bag. There were a half dozen pairs of worn women's underwear in the bag. I must not have reacted quickly enough to the discovery, because Hillary suddenly showed surprise.

"What, don't you understand Neenee? I'm going to let you use your worthless little mouth to clean my underwear. You're going spend the whole day sucking the cunt-stains, and any *other* stains, out of my panties. Do you have a problem with that? Because if you don't appreciate my gift I will take it back." She said, reaching for the bag as she said it.

"No mistress." I quickly answered, my crotch afire as she exerted her perverse control over me yet again.

How did Hillary know how to demean me so perfectly? How did she know I couldn't resist her? I was helpless to deny her power now, as I sat there staring at her panties knowing that I *did* desperately want to sniff and lick them.

"Now you listen to me Neenee. When you taste the heavenly flavors of my beautiful feminine body it's going to drive you wild with lust. It's going to make you burn with need. Even just the aroma of my beautiful pussy melts your brain and put you deeper under my feminine power. It will be hard for you to resist the urges you feel. I know this, Neenee. But remember, if I catch you so much as thinking about touching yourself without my permission I will never let you worship me again. Do you understand me?"

"Yes mistress."

"I expect you to wash every pair with your pathetic lesbian drool. When I take them back this afternoon I'd better find every inch of them clean. Let me help you get started. Get over here and get down on your knees." She ordered, pointing to the floor in front of my desk.

I scurried in front of her and sank to my knees. Hillary reached into the bag and withdrew a red silky pair of panties. I recognized them immediately.

"This is a good pair right here. Do you remember these? You should, I was wearing these when I came in your face the other day. Just look at them, all crusty and stained." She told me, turning the crinkly stained crotch inside out so that I could see it.

"Isn't that a nasty stain, Neenee? Stick out your tongue." She ordered me.

I extended my tongue as far as I could, my face already heating up with hot rush of perversely arousing shame that came over me. Hillary slowly brought the cloth to my tongue, and then she pressed the spot down onto my tongue and smeared it around. The smell and taste of her was intense, and my crotch burned with perverse submissive arousal. I wriggled in place and closed my eyes to concentrate fully on that flavor.

"Taste that Neenee. That's the taste of a real woman's pussy. That's the taste of my power over you. You can't deny it. How does that taste make you feel Neenee?" She asked me, pulling those red panties away from my mouth as she spoke.

I felt an almost physical pain when my tongue lost contact with that heavenly cloth. I opened my eyes and told Hillary the complete humiliating truth.

"Mistress, it makes me feel hot. And weak. And . . . submissive." I admitted.

Hillary tossed the red panties at me and gave me a condescending smirk.

"Of course it does. Now get to work, show me you can at least be useful to clean my laundry." She laughed.

I grabbed up the bit of cloth and began licking and sucking at it while she watching, eager to impress her with my obedience. Other than a small grin, she barely seemed to notice my act of devotion and she turned a walked to the door. She stopped at the door and turned to look back at me, still kneeling there.

"Pathetic. All that education, college, law school, everything, and you end up here on your knees sucking on my dirty panties like it's the greatest gift you've ever received. And it *is* the greatest gift you've ever received, isn't it? All because deep down inside you know the truth about the two of us. You know that you're a worthless nothing, and that I am a *goddess*." She laughed, and then she was gone.

* * * * * * * * * *

It was wonderful and awful all at once. I knelt there licking and sucking at the glorious taste and smell of her body and it made me so hot that I could barely take it. My pussy was on *fire*. I was worthless. I was stupid. I *did* need to worship her. It was a struggle to keep from touching myself as I gave myself totally to the task at hand.

No matter how much of a pervert I was I couldn't actually spend the entire day sucking her panties could I? Yes I could, and did. I didn't even try to do any work. I spent the whole time licking and sucking those bits of cloth that had nestled against heaven on earth. The cloth that carried her scent and taste and drove me insane with need. Time passed without my realizing it--I was in some sort of submissive trance as immersed myself in the pathetic act of worship. Hours passed like minutes as I licked and sucked and sniffed every inch of her panties. Oh how I longed to taste her directly, to kneel before her and dip my tongue into that font of supreme feminine power that lived between her beautiful legs.

When Hillary finally opened the door to my office late that afternoon, I was sitting in my chair still licking a pair of her sodden underwear. I quickly returned the panties I held to the rest of the pile atop my desk.

"I see you're enjoying my gift. Are my panties all clean now?" She asked me.

"Yes mistress!" I said, still breathing heavy with my excitement.

"Hmmmm. It seems you may have enjoyed my gift more than you're allowed to. Stand up." She ordered me.

"Yes mistress." I answered, standing quickly up.

"Undo your pants and pull them down."

I did as I was told, letting my pants pool around my ankles. Hillary gave me a push backward and I sat abruptly back down in the chair. The wet stain on the front of my panties was painfully obvious as I sat there looking up at my young goddess.

"Just as I suspected. Have you been masturbating Neenee? What did I tell you about that?"

"No mistress! I swear, I'm just excited from . . . doing your laundry. I-I'm sorry mistress."

"You expect me to believe that you were so turned on by sucking on my panties that your disgusting little boy-twat leaked this much? I don't think so. I think you were in here touching your filthy slit while you thought about me–*disgusting*." She said.

"Mistress I swear I didn't."

"You'd better not have. So, you really were that turned on by licking my nasty dirty underwear?"

"Yes mistress." I admitted.

"Say it, I want to hear you say what got you this turned on."

"Mistress I got this turned on by licking your dirty underwear. I got this turned on by being your panty-sniffing slave girl." I said, and for the first time since she'd came into my office Hillary smiled.

"Alright then. But we still can't leave you like this, can we? Get those filthy panties off. And use them to wipe your filthy little boy-twat." She told me.

I wriggled out of my panties and used them to wipe myself while she watched, standing tall over me.

"Now whatever will we do with a nasty pair of dirty panties? I know, why don't we have our resident panty-sucker clean them. Do it, Neenee. Suck your filthy slime off of them for me." She demanded.

Reluctantly I brought the panties up to my face and looked at the large wet stain at their crotch. I forced myself to suck the wet spot into my mouth, and began cleaning it while Hillary watched. The taste and smell of my own secretions weren't just less appealing than Hillary's, they were disgusting. How could even her pussy taste and smell so much better than mine? She was superior to me in every way, so much so that it was her divine right to be worshiped.

"Look at you. You're a filthy pervert who loves pussy so much that she'll even suck her own nasty panties! You really are a worthless, pathetic, little lesbian piece of shit, aren't you?"

"Yes mistress." I answered and she laughed as she left me there, sucking my own panties.

* * * * * * * * * *

I wasn't sure what to expect the next day. Licking her panties all day long, falling into that submissive trance of worship, the experience had been so powerful that it scared me. I found I was more than a little frightened of Hillary's hold over me. She was all I could think about night and day, my perverse need to submit to her threatened to consume me with its power. I felt like I was losing myself, and I could see it happening, and yet I was helpless to stop it. Ever time I saw her I needed her more, and every time I gave in to her orders it made me feel hotter and weaker than the last.

So when Hillary dropped the bomb on me that afternoon, I didn't have a chance really.

"I've decided that I'm going to move into your house. It's the only way I can ensure you're not touching your filthy slit when you're away from this place." She told me.

The thought of being around Hillary twenty-four hours a day thrilled me. It made me want to do a celebration dance it excited me so much.

"Yes mistress." I beamed, and she just shook her head at me.

"Give me the key. I'm going to go pick up some of my things. I trust you'll do what's necessary to make me feel at home."

"*Yes* mistress." I blurted as I dug out my keys and pulled my house key from the ring.

"You can start by bringing something home for dinner. Surprise me." She told me as she picked up her purse and headed for the door.

"Yes mistress."

* * * * * * * * * *

I was so excited I could barely stand it. With what Hillary had already done to me at work perverse mind raced with ideas of what Hillary could do to me in a private place. I daydreamed about it for an hour before I set to work on my first big after hours chore. She'd told me to get her dinner and I had no intention of screwing it up.

I knew a lovely Italian restaurant that would let you order take-out meals, pricey, but really good food. I ordered two of their best pasta dishes, one with a chicken breast and the other with seafood. I felt confident that Hillary would surely like one or the other.

I picked up the food on the way home, and I exceeded the speed limit at every opportunity. I couldn't wait to see my beautiful mistress outside of work for the first time ever.

* * * * * * * * * *

I walked in the door and found two suitcases standing nearby against the wall. Hillary was on my couch watching television, looking gloriously hot in skimpy shorts and a t-shirt.

"Hello mistress. I brought two dinners from a nice little restaurant I know. I hope you'll like the food." I said to her.

"Bring it here. I usually eat in front of the television." She told me.

I set down my bag and brought the dinners to the table.

"Which would you prefer, mistress?" I asked her.

"Both, stupid. I'll try them both. You can go get my room ready while I eat." She told me as she began to open the chicken dinner.

I looked at her in surprise and she easily stared me down.

"What, Neenee? Do you think the bed linen will change itself? Or that maybe my suitcases will walk in there on their own and unpack themselves? Don't just stand there, get to work. You can take the stuff that's in the dresser now and just throw it wherever you want."

I dragged her heavy suitcases to my room as Hillary started to eat. She barely even looked at me as I lugged the bags along behind me. I was hungry, the smell of the food in the car had really got my mouth watering. The truly sad thing was that I was being treated like dirt by a teenage girl in my own home, and I *loved* the way it made me feel.

* * * * * * * * * *

Hillary ate most of one of the dinners and half of the other one while I was moving my things out of my bedroom into the spare bedroom. I was hungry, but being ordered around in my own home made me so horny it was worth starving.