Owned by a Teenage Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finally done, I returned to the living room and found Hillary reclining on the couch with the two half-eaten dinners still on the table in front of her.

"Come on, we're going to run out to the store. You're driving." She told me as she pulled on her shoes.

I hurried to follow her, and barely had time to throw on my shoes and grab my car keys before she was out the door. At my car Hillary waited by the rear door on the passenger side, and when I unlocked it she got in the back! I sat down in the driver's seat and it was like I was her driver. I'd never driven with nobody sitting in the front and a person sitting in the back.

"Take me to SuperMegaPetLand." She ordered, and I turned the car left out of the driveway and headed towards the pet supply superstore.

* * * * * * * * * *

We entered the store and quickly found our way to the aisle for dog supplies. Hillary quickly found her way to these wide black leather dog collars and motioned for me to come closer as she pulled one from off the rack. Right there, in the aisle of the store, she wrapped the collar around my neck as if it was the most normal thing in the world. I didn't try to stop her; I just meekly leaned my head forward and let her do what she wanted.

"Too big." She announced about the first one, and as she hung it back on the rack and selected another. I saw a woman with two small children look at us and then hurry her children away.

Hillary put the second collar around my neck and pulled the tongue of it through its buckle. She pulled it until it was all but choking me, and then she fastened it. Grabbing it by the metal ring that was embedded in it, she gave the collar a rough tug that yanked my head down.

"There, that's just right. Hang on." She laughed.

Hillary rummaged around on the rack and found a matching heavy black leather leash about six feet long. She turned to me and snapped the leash's hook onto the ring on the collar, and then stepped back. She gave it a test tug, and smiled at my discomfort at being so degradingly posed in public.

"I think that's about right, but I'm not quite sure. Neenee, get on your knees." She demanded.

I looked around, and thanked god that there was nobody nearby as I sank to my knees. Hillary pulled on the leash and guided me to crawl ten feet or so down the aisle as she laughed at me.

"Heel, you silly bitch. That's just perfect. Take it off and follow me." She laughed, dropping the leash on the floor and walking out of the aisle.

I quickly unfastened the collar and found her in the next aisle admiring a large stainless steel dog bowl. She picked up two of the bowls, stacked inside each other, and handed them to me.

"Here, take these as well." She told me, and then I was following behind her.

She watched, amused, as I paid for the collar, leash and bowls. Once we left the checkout she led me to a big machine at the front of the store. It was a machine that you could put money in and make your own tags for dog and cat collars.

"We can't have you running around without a tag now, can we?" The beautiful teenage goddess chuckled, and even then I was madly in love with her.

"No mistress."

"Let me see what we can put on here."

She fiddled with the thing for a while, seeming displeased by the limited number of large characters that could fit on the tags.

"I know, we'll do three separate tags. Put money in it."

I fed the bills into the machine as Hillary selected the largest round silver tag and set it to engrave what she wanted. I started to look, but Hillary pushed my face with her hand to the side so I couldn't see.

"Not now, I want it to be a surprise." She told me.

I fed the machine twice more and when the third tag spit from the machine she gathered them all and walked out of the store with me trailing behind her with my bag of dog items.

Hillary waited by the back door of the car until I unlocked it and let her in.

"Give me the collar and then take me home." She told me after I got in.

I gave her the collar and started us on the way home. I heard the tags jingling as she slipped them onto the collar. I knew I'd be seeing that collar soon. When we got back to my house and I turned off the car, Hillary waited until I came to the back of the car and opened the door for her. Once we were inside she handed me the collar.

"Go ahead, take a good look at it. And then get on your knees and put it on." She told me as she rummaged in the back and extracted the steel bowls.

I looked at the tags hanging from the collar as I got down on my knees. The tags all lay in a pile as if they were one big thick tag, and from the front only the first tag's text was visible. It was a single word in large type: CUNT. When I spread the three tags I was rewarded with the words WORSHIPING and WHORE on the back two tags. On my knees, I carefully did up the dog collar around my throat so that the degrading tags hung at the front.

"All the way down--hands and knees." Hillary ordered, the steel bowls in her hands.

"Yes mistress." I answered as I sank even closer to the floor.

"Now you're my worthless doggybitch. Ha ha ha. Say it, tell me what you are slut!" She demanded.

"I-I'm your worthless doggybitch mistress." I said softly, and my cheeks burned with shame. Undeniably, my pussy burned then as well.

"Come on doggybitch. Time for your dinner." She laughed, and then she gathered the two take-out plates and the bowls and she walked into the kitchen.

I knew what I was meant to do. I crawled quickly after her, following her on my hands and knees as if I were a dog. Still giggling, Hillary filled one bowl with water and set it down on the kitchen floor. I watched as she took some of the pasta from one of her half-eaten dinners and tossed it into the other bowl with a splat.

"Now show me you're excited about your dinner doggybitch. Pant like a dog. And wag your fucking tail!"

I opened my mouth and let my tongue dangle as I began to pant and swing my ass back and forth.

"Good, now I'm going to ask you a question and you're just going to bark when I do. Does my little doggybitch want some supper?" She asked.

"Woof! Woof!" I shouted stupidly, still panting and wiggling my ass.

"Good doggybitch. Here you go." She laughed, setting the bowl down in front of me.

I looked at the bowl of leftover partially eaten cold pasta, and I moved closer to it.

"Just your mouth, that's how a doggybitch eats."

Leaning forward, I tried unsuccessfully to capture a flat noodle in my mouth.

"That's not how a doggybitch eats. Show your owner how much you love your food doggybitch." Hillary demanded, and then I felt her foot on top of my head, pressing me down.

Her foot jammed my face down into the bowl, burying my nose in the cold mass of noodles and getting the sauce all over my face. Her foot rotated on my head and mashed my face harder into the noodles before I opened my mouth wide and began to eat.

"That's it doggybitch. Eat your fucking food."

I *was* hungry. Under the pressure of her foot on my head I got into the act and devoured the noodles. She didn't let me up until I'd licked the bowl, and by then I had alfredo sauce all over me.

* * * * * * * * * *

I spent the rest of the evening kneeling beside the couch in that collar, waiting by my goddess's feet as she watched television. She made me play at being her dog all the way through her getting up and heading for the bedroom.

"Alright doggybitch, come on." She told me and I crawled after her.

At the door to the bedroom she paused and pointed to the floor in front of the door.

"Wait here."

Several minutes passed, and when she opened the door I swear my pussy actually quivered at the glorious sight of her. She was wearing nothing but pink cotton panties and a skimpy little matching top. Oh my god was she ever hot. I looked up the length of those long legs and I just melted into the floor. She was *so* beautiful.

"Alright, you can take off the collar and get changed as well. Find yourself a blanket." She told me, and then she was off to the bathroom and the door was closed behind her.

I heard the sink running as Hillary got ready for bed. I quickly changed myself into some pajamas I'd bought after Hillary told me I had to stop wearing any girl clothing. I dug a blanket from the linen closet and waited for Hillary to return.

She reappeared in the door, and she still made my heart flutter. Without meaning to, I fell to my knees at the sight of her. Looking down at me then she gave a little chuckle.

"You really are pathetic, aren't you?"

"Yes mistress."

"Go get yourself ready for bed slut." She told me, and her sparkling eyes watched me scurry from the room.

I hurried through my night time rituals and returned to find Hillary sitting up on my bed waiting for me.

"You can sleep down there." She said, pointing to the floor beside the bed!

I didn't argue--I couldn't. She was so beautiful then that I couldn't even think. I picked up the blanket and started to lay down there.

"Go on, get down there like a good slut and I'll let you have a kiss goodnight to tuck you in." She said, and my heart started to race.

A kiss, an actual kiss from Hillary? The thought was enough to make my crotch heat up instantly. God did she ever hold an erotic power over me. I was mesmerized by her. I quickly lay down on my back and covered myself with the blanket.

"Alright, time for that kiss." Hillary said, and then she swung her legs off the bed and moved over me.

I looked up at her beautiful body in outright awe as she moved to stand directly over my head, facing my feet! She looked back down over her beautiful bottom at me as her knees began to bend. Slowly she squatted lower and lower, until the cloth of her pink panties was stretched tight to the point of bursting across her unbelievably wonderful ass. And then those glorious curves grew bigger and bigger in my vision until there was nothing else, until Hillary was squatting herself directly onto my mouth!

"Go on slut, kiss my *ass*." She demanded as my mouth was plunged into her crack, and there was nothing else I could do.

Her ass embraced my face as I kissed deep in the pink valley of delights, and my nose was filled with the scent of her wonderful body. And then it was over, and she was lifting herself off of me and shutting off the lights.

Laying in the darkness beside my own bed, the smell of Hillary's ass-crack still drifting through me, I was happier than I've ever been. She owned me, and I loved it.

- - A Wet Grin Urging I Story - -