Owned! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers

"Has my clever slave figured it out now? Aaah what a pity, maybe next time you'll get to watch...if there is a next time. Who knows, maybe I won't enjoy it and I won't bother again."

Tears of frustration formed in the corner of my eyes as I felt her climb back onto the bed and position herself over my face. I moved my head, trying desperately to see out of the corners of my blindfold, but this just brought a slap across my cock from my Mistress.

"Keep your head still slave, I can't get it inside me if you keep moving about."

There it was, confirmation of my wildest dream and worst nightmare all at once. What torture, to know that just the other side of that thin piece of material my wife's ass was stretching around the other end of the dildo that I was holding in my mouth. I was shaking now and my cock was painfully hard but all I could do was listen as my Mistress cursed and grunted as she slowly eased the prick shaped plastic into her virgin-tight ass. As good as her word, she talked me through it (when she wasn't swearing and groaning!), telling me how tight her ass was and how good it felt to finally have it filled and stretched...

After a while the commentary stopped and my wife settled into a rhythm, gently fucking her arse against my face, while all I could do was lay still and wait for her to finish. What made it worse was that I could feel her wet pussy lips rubbing against my chin every time she pushed down, I just couldn't believe I could feel so turned on and so fucking frustrated all at the same time.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity (Mistress later told me it was about ten minutes...) I felt her lift off one last time and then the straps were freed once more and the dildo pulled out of my mouth. I took in a few great gulps of air while Mistress removed my blindfold.

"Did you enjoy that slave?" She asked mischievously.

What kind of question was that supposed to be, 'had I enjoyed it...'? I was beside myself. I wanted to tell her exactly what I thought of that little stunt, but after a few long moments of internal wrangling I realised that she was only giving me exactly what I had asked for all along, only twisted to her advantage. I also knew that I wouldn't get anywhere by ranting and indeed would probably make things worse for myself (let's not forget I was still tied up and my balls were still an easy target. So eventually I let out a long, deep breath and hissed my gratitude:

"Yes....thank you Mistress."

Mistress smiled, barely able to suppress her amusement.

"And are you ready to cum now?" She asked.

"If it pleases you Mistress." I said cautiously, hoping that it would.

"Hmm." She said, gently stroking my cock. and balls with her Vaseline coated fingers. "I don't know if it does or not.....I wonder how much you really want to cum."

I resisted the urge to blurt out an answer to what was obviously a rhetorical question.

"Hmm......well let's see. So would you rather I allowed you to cum slave, or would you like to worship my lovely well fucked ass?"

She was really turning the screw now.

"Umm, permission to ask a question Mistress?"

"Granted."

"If I chose to cum, would you untie my cock and balls first?"

"Would that make it better for you?"

That was a trick question if ever there was one, but I decided to appeal to her better nature, by telling the truth."

"Yes Mistress....if I cum tied like this then I will hardly cum at all and I will barely feel a thing."

"Really slave....and that would be very frustrating wouldn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Especially after all that you've been through so far today...."

"Yes Mistress."

"Hmm, well slave....I think that you will have to take your chances."

"Thank you Mistress."

"But personally I fail to see how you could even contemplate your own satisfaction when I am offering you the chance to lick my beautiful, gaping ass."

Her fingers were rubbing harder now, teasing my cock into submission and making me wonder if I could last much longer without coming anyway. I had to make a decision now or else risk being punished.

"Please may I worship your beautiful ass Mistress." I said.

A pause as Mistress considered my request, still toying with my poor cock. Then a terse response.

"Yes slave, you may....but the three minutes I was going to permit you will now be reduced to one. So make the most of it."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

My wife mounted my face one more time and I felt my cock twitch as I saw for the very first time her stretched open asshole. It glistened lightly with the remnants of the lubricant she had used, and I felt powerless to resist the urge to push my tongue inside. It slipped in easily and I relished the feeling of tongue fucking my Mistress ass far deeper than ever before.

After the first 30 seconds or so, Mistress started to push her ass back against my tongue and one of her hands moved down to my cock, scratching it with her long nails as she counted down the last ten seconds.

Mistress lifted her ass away from my face and my head sank back onto the bed

"Thank you Mistress." I croaked, half delirious with pleasure.

"You did well slave, you worship my ass like you really mean it."

"Thank you Mistress.... I really do adore your ass."

"I know you do slave......and as you did so well, and as I'm in a good mood, I have decided that I'm going to allow you to cum after all....."

I smiled to myself, but I should have known better.

"....but, what you told me before intrigues me....so I will not take the laces off and of course any cum that you do manage to shoot out will be going in your mouth. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

My wife took hold of my steel-hard cock and without any great pretence simply started to pump it as hard as she possibly could. It took maybe thirty seconds for me to get that familiar feeling, that moment you know when there's no going back. But as I bucked against my bonds and her hand, my cock released just a few pathetic drops of spunk and I could barely feel it at all. Mistress continued pumping my cock until it started to soften but it was no use, the laces had well and truly ruined it for me.

"Open your mouth." Said my Mistress as she scooped up what little cream I had produced and smeared it onto my lips.

"So slave, was it as bad as you thought?" She could barely hide the satisfaction in her voice and she must have known from the look on my face, but I guess she wanted to hear it from me anyway.

"Yes Mistress."

"Really. So you wouldn't want that to become a permanent feature of our relationship then?"

"No Mistress."

"Well slave, you'd better keep me happy then hadn't you, because you don't get to decide, do you?"

"No Mistress."

"Who gets to decide slave?"

"You do Mistress."

"And why is that slave?"

"Because you own my cock and balls Mistress."

"That's right slave, and what else?"

"And what else slave?"

"My mouth and my ass Mistress."

"That's right slave and don't you forget it."

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers
12