Owned! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers

She reached behind her and pulled the blindfold from my eyes, leaving me to look straight at her cum drenched holes. I licked every drop from her, pushing my tongue deep into her pussy and ass to make sure I had every drop, not wanting to give her any excuses for punishment. Then she moved away and slipped behind me, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back.

"You know what you have to do now slave...."

She looked at the two men and then pointed to my open mouth. Within seconds I was sucking their cocks again, this time without the blindfold to hide behind, only this time they were wilting, dripping cum and tasted of Mistress cunt and ass. It was unbelievably humiliating and yet my cock throbbed ever harder.

Mistress watched intently over my shoulder, occasionally wanking the guys cocks into my mouth, pumping every last remaining drop of spunk out of their exhausted shafts. Satisfied that I had done my duty, she undid the rope that held my balls and pushed me forward. With my hands still tied behind my back I fell onto my left shoulder, my face turned sideways, my cheek pressed into the floor. Behind me Mistress took hold of the base of the dildo that had been inside me for so long now and started to fuck me with it.

I gritted my teeth as I felt the intense sensation inside my ass and then her hand moved down between my legs and started to scratch my balls.

"It's your turn to cum now slave....you have to cum before they get hard again, or I'm going to let them fuck your ass."

Her fingers scratched harder as she spoke, clawing my balls relentlessly as she built up her pace with the rubber cock.

"Come on slave, you don't want a real cock up your ass do you?"

"No Mistress." I blurted out.

"No slave....that's for next time."

The dildo was pulled fully out of my ass, leaving me feeling momentarily empty before she rammed it straight back in.again. Then Mistress' fist curled around my cock and she pumped me with venom, until finally I felt my cock pulse in her hand and what felt like a pint of cum erupt from my cock and into her waiting palm below.

She continued to milk my meat for ages, until she was utterly satisfied that my balls were empty. She reached forward and grabbed my shoulder, pulling me back into a kneeling position before grabbing a handful of my hair and pushing her palm against my mouth.

"Lick up your mess slave, you know that's what you always have to do."

As I licked the cum from her outstretched hand I realised that we were alone again, and sighed a huge sigh of relief. Realising that I had noticed the men's departure Mistress said. "Yes, they've gone....for now. Sorry to disappoint you. Maybe next time....depends how well you look after your Mistress."

I concentrated on cleaning Mistress hand properly, unwilling and barely able to take any more punishment today.

"The thing is slave, now that I've seen you suck a real cock....I really want to see one crammed into your ass and filling you full of spunk."

"As you wish Mistress."

She laughed again...

"But we don't want to rush into it do we slave....so in the meantime, do you know what I'm going to do?."

"No Mistress."

"I'm going to get on the phone and see if the girls are all free next weekend....."

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers
12