Owned:Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said in a humiliated whisper.

"Show me," he commanded.

I paused briefly, but stood up and took off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my pink lace bra. I then looked at him, who was looking back at me with an amused expression, before I undid my buckle and let my pants drop to the floor.

"Well," he said, "You did obey your Master." He paused and then asked, "Why?"

"I don't know," I said, which was largely true.

"You must know why you would dress in girl's underwear, like a little slut," he inquired.

I don't," I responded, adding, "I can't explain it, I felt compelled to obey, even though I am not really gay."

"You're not?" he said surprised.

"I'm married," I explained.

"So?" he countered.

"Submitting to him online was a turn on," I explained, "a fantasy that was nothing more than that."

"Really?" he said, clearly not believing me. He looked at me standing there in girl's undergarments and finally said, "So you are not gay. But you fantasize about black men?"

I sighed and answered, "Yes."

"Turn around," he commanded.

I hesitated briefly, but obeyed, my cock getting harder in my pink panties.

"You still have the butt plug in your ass," he said matter-of-factly.

"Yes," I said.

"Did you fuck yourself and bounce up and down five times as instructed by your Master today?"

"Yes," I said ashamed.

"But you are not gay?" he asked.

"No," I said, me no longer completely convinced.

"Turn back around!" he demanded.

I obeyed.

"Do you want Eugene here to suck your cock?"

"Pardon?" I asked stunned by the question.

"I think the question is quite clear, do you want Eugene here to suck your cock?"

"Um," I began, with mixed emotions. My cock was so hard I would fuck anything, but this seemed incredibly weird.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said with a smile and snapped his fingers.

Eugene, obediently, like a servant, walked over to me, and without saying a word, took my cock in his mouth. I was stunned. The shock quickly turned to pleasure as Eugene began to bob up and down on my dick.

"Enjoying having your cock sucked by a guy?" my black boss asked.

What can one say to such a question? I was greatly enjoying it, my erect cock in his mouth and my slight moans gave me away. So I whimpered, "Yes."

"But I thought you were not a faggot?" he asked. "Eugene, stop sucking." Eugene instantly took my cock out of his mouth.

Mr. Chetty explained, "Eugene is a great cocksucker. He is a complete faggot. He has never been with a woman. He services me and some others, but he is not attractive enough for my business clientele. Now do you want Eugene to finish sucking you off?"

I did not even hesitate as my hard cock spoke for me, "Yes."

"But you are not gay?" he teased.

"Fine," I said, "I am bi."

"No," he chuckled, "You are a faggot; a homo who craves being dominated by black men."

I said nothing.

"Aren't you?" he asked, his voice rising.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Louder, white boy!" my black boss demanded.

"Yes," I repeated.

"And you want Eugene to suck your cock and swallow your load?"

"Yes," I admitted. Mr. Chetty gave a nod to Eugene and he instantly took my full six inches in his mouth. I instantly let out a moan from his expert mouth. This was easily the best blow job I had ever received. He did something with his mouth I could not explain. But it felt like my dick was swimming in an ocean of joy.

I then leaned back and within a few more seconds my cum bubbled and exploded down Eugene's mouth. He didn't miss a beat as he kept moving up and down taking every last drop of my cum.

Mr. Chetty then demanded, "Did you just come in my secretary's mouth?"

"Yes," I said, relived to have just cum and yet embarrassed by what had just occurred.

"Now you should thank Eugene," he said.

I looked down at Eugene, this nerd on his knees, and said, "Um, thank you."

Eugene smiled and said so absurdly, "My pleasure."

"Now kiss him," my boss demanded.

For some reason the idea of sucking a cock turned me on and didn't disgust me; but the thought of kissing another guy groused me right out. But I pulled Eugene up and kissed his mouth. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and I could taste the lingering drops of my semen. He then broke the kiss. He turned and walked out without a word. I sat there, my cock slowly shrinking, trying to figure out what had just happened.

"He's good, isn't he?" Mr. Chetty asked.

"Yes," I answered, still bewildered by the situation.

"Better than your wife?" he asked.

I didn't answer right away, but he asked again, his voice more forceful, "It's a simple fucking question you fucking faggot, is Eugene a better cocksucker than your wife?"

Knowing the answer was yes, I replied defeated and slightly frightened, "Yes."

"I thought so, Eugene has an expert faggot mouth," Mr. Chetty said. "Now I have a secret for you," he began, as he unbuckled his pants.

I stared at him hypnotized.

"Do you know my first name?" he asked, his pants dropping to the floor.

"No," I said honestly having no clue.

"It is Rod," he said.

"Oh," I said. He said nothing as he let me make the connection. It took a little while, apparently I am not all that swift, before I finally caught on and asked dumbfounded, but already knowing the answer, "You are BigBadRod?"

"Yes, I am, faggot," he said, taking his underwear off and revealing a massive nine plus inch cock, "and now I am your Master."

I stood there stunned. All my dark dirty fantasies had all cumulated to this very moment. Inside I knew I wanted nothing more than to suck his big black cock. Yet, I also didn't want to really cheat on my wife. It was one thing to role play, but this was very different. Of course, I had just come in Eugene's mouth, so I guess the concept of cheating was rather irrelevant.

"So you have two choices," he began, "You can get on your knees and crawl to me and beg to be my white fuck toy or you can quit, get dressed, and walk out of my office. The choice is yours." He looked at me with a dominant smile on his face.

I already knew the answer. I couldn't lose my job, plus deep down I desperately wanted this. I slowly dropped to my knees.

"On all fours faggot!" he demanded.

I got on all fours like a puppy. My heart was beating so hard, and my cock was also as hard as I can ever remember.

"Now crawl over to your Master," he commanded.

I obeyed and soon was at my Master's feet.

"Clean my shoes with your tongue, homo," he instructed.

I again obeyed cleaning his black dress shoes. I did this for a minute or so until he said, "Have you ever sucked a cock?"

"No," I answered.

"But you want to suck mine," he asked.

"Yes," I answered, still on all fours in a submissive posture.

"You understand that once your sissy mouth engulfs my black cock I own you," she explained.

"Yes," I said, eager to please, my cock now throbbing.

"You will not only please me. But you will become my new faggot for certain clientele," he said.

I looked up a bit confused.

He continued, "Dave, you are a very handsome man. You're all American good looks will be a great asset to many of our foreign clients as well as some of our elite American ones with unique tastes."

I still was confused, my baffled facial expression looking at my new Master.

"You will be my white faggot who will suck and fuck whoever I tell you to," he explained.

"Oh," I said.

"You have a problem with that pussy boy?" he asked slightly annoyed.

"No, no, no," I pleaded like a boy in trouble from his mother.

"Good, faggot," he said calm again, "Now beg to be my white sissy fuck thing."

I looked up, still on all fours, and said, "Please Master, let me be your white fuck toy. Use my mouth and ass for your personal pleasure."

He smiled and said, "Now beg to suck your Master's cock."

I got up onto just my knees and said, eager to please, "Can I please suck Master's big black cock?"

He said, a victorious smug look on his face, "Get to work white boy."

I leaned forward and took my first ever cock in my mouth. His mammoth cock was hard to take, but I tried my best. I moved slowly at first, trying to get used to this weird feeling. "That's it faggot," my new Master said, "Suck my cock." I started to move a bit faster, but each time I went deeper I would gag a bit. This seemed to frustrate my Master as he said, "Fuck faggot, you are really not that good at this." He then grabbed my head and began to pump his thick rod in and out of my mouth. My eyes watered as I desperately tried not to gag as he fucked my face like it was a pussy. He kept pumping, ignoring my gags, until I felt his hot seed explode in my mouth. I swallowed it as best I could, but gagged, cum dripping out of my mouth and onto the floor.

"Fuck," Master roared, "You spilt my cum."

Without even thinking, frightened to upset my new black Master, I dropped to the floor and retrieved the cum with my mouth. He then pulled up his pants and said "You are not much of a cocksucker, yet." I looked down, the aftertaste of his cum filling my mouth, as he said, "But practise will make perfect."

I said nothing, waiting for what I was supposed to do.

Finally, Mr. Chetty, back behind his desk, said, "What is your cell number?"

I gave it to him and he explained, "I expect you to have it on at all time. When I call, I expect you to drop everything and meet me wherever I request."

"Yes, Master," I said, "but what about my wife?"

"What about her?" he asked dismissively.

"She can't find out about this," I said with a sense of desperation.

He shrugged and said, "Does it look like that is my problem, faggot?"

"No," I said defeated.

"Good, now get back to work you fucking pussy," he said, not even looking up from his desk.

I quickly got dressed and left Master's office. As I left, I kept my head down to avoid eye contact with Eugene or anyone else, fearing they could see through my manly exterior to my shamed interior. I went to the elevator and out for lunch. The rest of the day was uneventful but nerve-wracking. I kept expecting a call from my Master or something, but none came. I went home and had a nice supper with my wife. We were watching NCIS when I got a text.

Master

Tuesday Mar 29, 2011

Be at Walker's in twenty minutes. Go to the last stall in the bathroom. Close the stall. Service the man who knocks on your stall three times, with your faggot mouth. Understood?

Dave

Tuesday Mar 29, 2011

I can't. I am with my wife.

Master

Tuesday Mar 29, 2011

That is one.

Dave

Tuesday Mar 29, 2011

Excuse me?

Master

Tuesday Mar 29, 2011

That is one strike, hit three and not only are you fired, but the whole world knows what kind of faggot you really are. UNDERSTOOD?!

Dave

Tuesday Mar 29, 2011

Understood.

Master

Tuesday Mar 29, 2011

UNDERSTOOD WHAT FAGGOT?

Dave

Tuesday Mar 29, 2011

Understood, Master.

I told my wife, rather honestly, that that was Mr. Chetty and he needed me ASAP. My wife seemed surprised. This had never really happened, but I shrugged as I explained, "I think I have a chance to move up the corporate ladder." Which in some ways seemed true.

My wife has ecstatic for me and said, "Well go do what you have to do." The irony of that statement only I knew.

I left and headed to Walker's, an Irish Pub. I walked in, did a quick perusal of the bar, it was half empty, and headed to the washroom. Much to my relief, the bathroom was completely empty. I went into the final stall and nervously waited. Each time footsteps entered the bathroom, a nervous chill went up my spine. When the expected three knocks did not occur a mixture of relief and disappointment filled me. I sat there for half an hour and was just beginning to wonder how long I had to sit here, when three slow, strong, knocks echoed in my stall. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. I apprehensively opened the door and was face to face with a black teenager.

He had a smirk on his face as he walked in, "Hi, cocksucker. Rod says you need practice."

I quickly closed the door and stood there awkwardly. I asked, "How old are you?"

"19, faggot," the baby-face black boy answered, before he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me onto my knees. "Enough small talk, white boy." I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his zipper and dropped his jeans to the ground. I pulled down his boxers and a nine inch cock stood erect at my attention. I stared at it, hypnotized by the big cock. "Get to work, faggot, I don't have all night," the black teen demanded.

I opened my mouth and took in the teen's cock. I began bobbing up and down, taking in half his long rod. The boy said, "Slow down old man, this isn't a race."

I instantly quit bobbing, and used my tongue to slide up and down the thick shaft. He gave a soft moan as I took his mushroom top back into my mouth. I sucked his head with my tongue and lips, move up and down just an inch. After a lengthy tease on his thick penis top, I deep throated him as best I could, and began to really bob on his cock. He moaned instantly when I attempted to deep throat him and his moans continued as I picked up the pace.

"Oh yes, faggot, that's much better. You may be a good cocksucker yet," he said approvingly.

My own cock hardened, as I pleased this teen cock. At that moment nothing else mattered, but making this teen kid cum. I desperately wanted to taste his seed. I continued a steady pace, trying to go a bit deeper each time, and after a couple more minutes I could tell he was on the verge of cumming.

"That's it cocksucker, get ready to take all my cum," he grunted.

I obeyed, keeping his cock in my mouth until I felt the surge of cum explode from his cock. I kept sucking until every last drop of his semen was in my belly.

As I was finishing swallowing, I saw a flash. He had taken a picture of his cock in my mouth. Finally he pulled out and said, "Thanks faggot, I'll tell Uncle you obeyed his command and that you showed some potential." He pulled his pants up and left without another word.

I got off my knees and then left the bathroom, thankful it was still empty. I returned home and luckily my wife was already asleep.

2. THE ROUTINE BEGINS

It is hard to work when you have no idea if or when your boss is going to call you in to use you as a sex toy. Each day for the next two weeks, I sucked his cock. Sometimes it was in the morning, other times at lunch and one time it was at the end of the day. The routine was always the same. He called me names, I sucked his cock for a few minutes and then he would face fuck me and cum down my throat. By the end of the second week, I was getting much better at pleasing him. My rod stood erect the whole time I pleased him, desperate to cum myself. The rest of the day would include Eugene coming and sucking me off in my office and me returning the favour. I was officially addicted to cum.

It was on a Friday that Rod upped the ante. As I knelt before him ready to suck his hard cock, he asked, "Are you ready for the next level, faggot?"

I looked at him slightly confused, "Yes, Master."

"Ready to take my cock in your faggot ass?" he declared.

I didn't even flinch as I responded, "Yes, Master."

He said, "Bend over my desk faggot," as I saw him greasing his massive tool.

I stood up and bent at the waist so my chest was flat on his desk and waited nervously.

I soon felt his big strong hands pull apart my ass cheeks, "Are you ready to be fucked, faggot?"

My stiff erection spoke for me as I begged, "Yes, Master, please fuck your faggot. Fill my ass with your big black cock."

Instantly, I felt the sharp pain as his enormous cock split my ass cheeks apart. It was way more painful then I could even begin to imagine. I held onto the desk, wincing in pain. Master, seeing and hearing my discomfort, said, "Don't worry homo. Soon the pain will subside and the pleasure will take over."

He began to slowly move in and out, only partly in my tight burning ass. Slowly, as he said, the pain began to fade and the thrill of such a complete submission began to overwhelm me so much that the next words out of my mouth surprised even me. I begged, "Oh Master, please fuck my ass faster."

"You really are a faggot. You want this don't you, cunt?" he grunted. He obliged as he began moving faster and going deeper.

I moaned and whimpered. The pain resurfaced as his cock went deeper than I could even begin to fathom. But the pleasure also increased as he began to really fuck me. Soon he was drilling my ass at a consistently fast pace and I began to really enjoy the feeling of a big cock in my ass.

As he pounded my ass he asked, "So what would your wife say if she walked in right now?"

Instantly I panicked, but grunted "She would freak out completely, Master."

He chuckled, "What would you do if you had to choose between your wife and my cock?"

At the moment I would do anything for him, my cock and my submission doing all my thinking, "You are my Master, I will always do as you demand." As soon as the words came out, I knew it was true, I loved my wife, but I could not quit his cock. I was addicted to it and being a complete submissive sissy to him.

"That is very good to know," he grunted as he continued fucking my white ass.

I moaned, desperate for more pleasure, "Don't stop, fuck your faggot, fuck me hard."

As soon as I said that, he gave one final thrust that had me scream in ecstasy as my ass was completely filled with his hard black cock. The hardcore pumping continued for another minute until he pulled out, flipped me over to my knees and shoved his cock, that had been in my ass for over twenty minutes, into my mouth. All I wanted was to please him, and I bobbed up and down eager to take his full load.

I heard his usual grunt which signalled that he was going to cum and felt his hot seed slide down my throat. I continued sucking, extracting every last drop of his cum.

He finally pulled out, "You are turning into a very good faggot."

I ridiculously responded, "Thank you, Master."

As he pulled up his pants, he declared, "I am coming over for supper tomorrow. Around 6 o'clock."

Instantly, I had the deer-in-headlights look as I sputtered, "Y-y-you are?"

"Yes, I am," he said, "And I expect you wearing your slutty lingerie underneath your clothes, understood?"

"Yes, Master," I said defeated, my mind reeling from this new piece of information.

"Good, now get the fuck out of here, faggot," he said, dismissing his fuck-toy.

I stood up and left, my ass still burning. I spent the rest of the work day in a state of anxiety, knowing my whole world, as I knew it, was about to come to an end.

That night, I fucked my wife the hardest I ever had, the whole time thinking of Master's cock in my ass.

3. THE FINAL STRAW

My wife was thrilled to have my boss coming over as she loved to entertain and I had implied this was a key supper for my career. She went all out making a gourmet supper and dressing like a 50s housewife: long skirt, pretty blouse, pantyhose and heels. It was all very surreal.

Rod showed up on time dressed in jeans, a white t-shirt and a black blazer. The next two hours were disturbingly normal. He was polite, asked my wife lots of non-invasive questions and we talked about other random things: sports, movies, travel, etc.... The only three things slightly out of the ordinary was the fact I was wearing girl's lingerie under my clothes, Rod gave Maryanne tons of compliments and Rod had touched her many times throughout the evening.

When I went returned from the washroom right before dinner, my wife's face was very flushed. I wondered why, but didn't think too much of it.

Eventually we were having a glass of wine when things got strange. Rod asked "Maryanne, please don't be offended, but I have to ask. You are amazingly attractive. Why did you settle for someone like Dave?"