Owning Bella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,501 Followers

Bella stretched her aching body she picked up his belt fondling the soft leather and smiling. She knew so called 'normal' people did not crave the pain and humiliation her Master rained down upon her. But she had never felt so sexually stimulated and challenged and well satisfied. Her Master gave her that, could see the need in her, knew her so very well, and he loved her for it. He seemed to know her better than she had known herself. She had needed this week of forced slavery to make her see it clearly and accept it, and as he came back through the door, she looked at him with adoration.

He walked towards her slowly savouring the look in her eyes as she watched him. He had known she would be like this. His dreams and darkest desires come true she was now looking at him with that same desire. He picked her up and kissed her deeply feeling her meld against his body. There was so much he wanted to do to this girl. He wanted to see what she would endure for him, and it took will power not to push her too hard or too fast. Her ability to endure his punishments over long times and intensity would increase as her training continued.

Putting her down, Mel smiled, and walked her back past the litter box, not stopping. Bella was not sure if she was relieved or not as the bottle of water she had drunk begun to flow through her. She crawled up onto the platform and lay on her back as he guided her. Leaning over her and kissing her, he attached the wrist cuffs to the sides of her collar. Smiling, Mel stood and stroked his hands down over her body.

Mel picked up the spreader bar he had discarded early and adjusted its width before fastening her ankle cuffs to it. Taking a soft suede flogger from the chest beside the platform, he caressed her body with it, listening her purr before he flicked it out stinging her. Smirking and satisfied at her yelp he continued teasing her with soft caresses and stinging flicks. Finally, he lifted the flogger and began to increase the colour of her body with a figure eight motion of his hand. The flogger crackled against her skin. She was mewling rather than purring, and her glassy eyes blinked tears to her cheeks when he finally stopped to survey his work.

He was hard, and his cock press painfully against the restraining leather of his pants, he pulled the spreader up from where her feet had dangled. Forcing it up higher he rolled her body until the bar was close to her collar her feet resting either side of her head. Attaching it with a short chain Mel effectively bound her doubled over, her body curling to raise her ass slightly. He stepped back flogger in hand staring at her wide open cunt and the smooth, round crystal twinkling up out of her ass. Raising his arm he began winding it in a figure eight pattern again, the stinging tendrils landing on her ass and exposed cunt making her cry out for him.

He stopped as she began to howl, throwing the flogger to the chest and grabbing a small vibrator. Turning it on, he pressed it to her swollen clit with his left hand as he right when to the crystal. He began to pull on it slowly watching the stretch and pull of her tight anal ring before pressing it back into her. He began to fuck her ass slowly with the plug preparing her for the onslaught of his rock hard cock. He had taken her ass last night, but he hadn't fucked it, staying still within her letting her muscles do all the work milking him. Tonight he would fuck her hard she would know every inch of her body was his to use.

Wedging the vibe into her cunt and growling, "Hold it," reaching for the lube and tearing the tear shaped codpiece from his pants he coated his cock with long hard strokes. He could see her muscles working against her as the vibe was pushed slowly from her wet cunt, and he reached forward shoving it back into her. Doubled over the way she was, her ass and cunt so open and at the height of his groin, he groaned and stopped fucking with the smooth plug. He pulled it from her dislodging the vibrator in the process.

Bella was trembling in need and heat and passion for his use, her voice croaking mewls as he pressed the vibe against her clit again positioning his cock at her now gaping asshole. Leaning slightly over her he pressed forward pushing the bulbous head within causing her to squeal hoarsely, her breath already ragged from her doubled over position. Mel began to fuck in and out, going deeper on each stroke while he held the vibe against her clit. He watched her wet cunt drip down onto his shiny lube covered cock.

Finally fully within her ass Mel stopped momentarily savouring the feel and the almost painful tightness of his slave. He felt his seed start to rise too soon, and he clenched his teeth as he began to saw in and out of her ass. Her sobs and cries gave him momentum rather than causing him to ease up on her. "Cum you fucking nasty slut, Cum!" Mel roared as he buried himself to the hilt and felt her clench around his cock.

Bella's mind snapped as he roared at her, calling her a nasty slut she floated on endorphin driven pleasure. Her body responding automatically as her mind floated on a high so blissful she thought she might never come down. She felt his cock twitch inside her briefly then all was black.

Mel's came with such intensity that his legs buckled. He saw Bella's eyes roll in her head and roared, "Fuck!" So that, it reverberated around the room. Collapsing to the platform beside her, he reached over and undid the short chain holding the bar in place so she could breathe more easily. Satisfied that she was blissfully passed out he left the twitching girl to seek the moist hand towels dotted around his training room.

He made a mental note to schedule her for a weekly enema. Returning to her he undid all the restraints and carried her unconscious body to the basket. He removed her cuffs and training collar replacing it with the everyday chain and locket. Leaving her for a moment he took his boots and belt into his apartment and turned the covers on his bed back.

Smiling, he went and picked her up again and took her to his bedroom sliding her into the huge bed. Grabbing a wet towel from the bathroom, Mel stroked over her body cleaning the perspiration and remnants of their session from her. The cloth stroked over her body as she mewled and rolled over and slept. Once satisfied he went to shower. Mel rarely slept more than a few hours each night Sundays were usually his day to relax and recharge, but that hadn't happened this week.

He went back into his room and pulled on some soft pyjama pants. Leaning over and softly kissing his wondrous girl, he padded out the kitchen looking for left-over's to eat while he checked his phone and emails. He had sent himself her journal, 'finding my voice' and read it carefully this time seeing how his mood and silence scared her, the love she held for her parents and how she truly thought of Jim. Mel groaned inwardly if they never heard that name again it would be for the best.

Most of all her journal showed him her need for him, not just him but his approval and love. She was young and idealistic he reminded himself. He had put himself in the position of guardian and protector as well as a lover and monster. Like Alice in wonderland she was so very curious, and he laughed at himself always seeing her in terms of childish characters.

He turn to go to the bedroom shutting off the computer and lights admitting to himself, this was no longer a fantasy or dark desire, she was here. She had accepted him as he truly was, and he loved her with every fibre of his being.

....................................

The sun rose over the horizon, and Mel was awake, he looked at the girl beside him and smiled at what a lucky man he was. He rolled her to her back and entered her gently. She woke slowly wrapping her legs up and around his hips revelling in his softer more passionate use of her. They moved against each other and he bent his head to bite her collarbone as he came eliciting a slow soft release with in her. She trembled rather than shook violently as he held her tightly in his arms. "You are perfect," he smiled and kissed her gently before rolling from the bed.

"Shower quick if you want one, we have boot camp," he smirked as she up bolt upright and looked at the time on the clock.

"But..." she started but stopped turning to look at him before getting out of bed, "What time do we have to be there?"

"Five thirty, but I told them we may be a little late today," he grinned as she scooted past him into the shower. She washed the necessary bits and jumped out quickly noting he had pulled on basketball shorts and a T shirt.

"Shit! I have nothing to wear," she turned to run to her apartment his voice halting her.

"Stop!" Mel chuckled and threw her a pair of little boy style panties and a sports bra in pale green, "Put those on." "Kitchen," he murmured wishing she still wore a leash. Bella followed him, and he threw her a water bottle, protein bar and gym towel.

"Eat quick," he said taking a sizeable bite of his bar and ushering her toward the door.

Bella's mind was screaming 'wait' but she said nothing opening the bar and taking a bite as they waited for the lift. She was extremely conscious of the fact that she only wore underwear, and she fidgeted as she chewed. Mel was enjoying her discomfort but wrapped his hand around the nape of her neck to settle her down. The lift doors opening and he pushed her in inserting his card and pressing five.

Bella swallowed noisily as she watched the lights blink on and off quickly and the doors open again. She stepped out Mel pointed around her, gamming room, spa, gym," and he pushed her through the gym doors. "This is Bella. She is mine you will see her most mornings. She doesn't need a pass," Mel spoke with authority, and her photo was taken.

"Yes Master Mel," the woman behind the desk said swiftly.

Mel led her into the gym up to a man in full army fatigues, "Commando, this is my little ellie. She'll need to stretch out those muscles she had a hard night." The men grinned at each other and Mel leaned down to kiss her, "Do what the commando says sweet girl."

"Yes, Master," Bella whispered and looked at the Commando taking in his muscular build. He was short for a man not much taller than her, but he had a forbidding presence. When she turned around again, her master was gone.

"Right," the commando said holding out his hand, "I am Steve and we are going to have some fun. The Master's here like me because I am a hard ass with whiners, but you don't look like a whiner to me." His smile was infectious and Bella smiled back shaking her head. For the forty five minutes, Steve stretched and moved and ran Bella. He always made it a game or fun in some way, so she did not mind so much. Covered in perspiration and warming down, Bella saw Mel reappear.

Collapsing onto the matt Bella watched as Steve and Mel spoke in hushed tones, finally getting up to grab her towel and water bottle and joining them. They smiled at her, and Steve spoke, "See you tomorrow Ellie, you did well."

Bella opened her mouth to correct him but realised that was how they had been introduced. She hadn't noticed if he had called her that all morning as he pushed her through the boot camp. She looked up and said quietly, "Thank you, Sir."

Mel walked her out, and they went back down to the third floor. He let her into her apartment. "You have half an hour to shower and dress for work, do not linger in the shower," his tone was abrupt, but he bent to kiss her as he turned and left her. Bella hurried to the bathroom. She decided her hair could last one more day until she negotiated a time to wash and dry it properly, so she jumped through the shower scrubbing her body all over and shaving quickly.

Opening her closet, she noted the new clothes and selected a sheer pink blouse and a form fitting suit in pale grey. Checking the draws she found them full of underwear which was odd as she had not been allowed to wear any that week without permission. She pulled out some thigh high stockings and grey pumps then went to sit at the mirror to do her makeup and hair. She had barely finished tying the pale pink ribbon in her hair when she heard the door open. Bella applied a small coat of lip gloss before hurrying out to him.

Mel walked around his slave inspecting her. His hands drifted over the sheer material of her blouse and up her thighs checking for underwear. "I like your hair like that," he noted. She had pulled the sides and top back into a pony tail of sorts and left the back hang free to cascade down her back. She smiled up at his praise, as ever the warm feeling within her bloomed. "Get a handbag your wallet and you phone, you will need them today," he murmured his hands still gliding over her.

She darted quickly to her room having seen her worn old handbag thrown negligently in a corner with the boxed costume and travel bag from the weekend. Flinging her closet wide she searched he top shelf coming up with a matching bag for her suit and emptied the contents of her old handbag directly into it adding her phone and the lip gloss she wore, she flew back out to him. He nodded approvingly and placing his hand about her neck led her out of the building.

John was waiting at the door, and she wondered briefly why Mel wasn't driving himself as she was bundled into the back seat. He opened her handbag as they drove, "You will fix this today I don't like clutter," he frowned at her.

"Yes Master, it's just that..." she started.

"I like excuses even less," he held up his hand to her and fished out her wallet. Opening it, he perused her cards, nodding to himself before handing it back, "Later this morning you will need to visit the bank, John knows which one, you will need one hundred points of ID those cards should suffice with your drivers licence."

Bella was confused again, 'Why couldn't he ever tell her the whole story instead of bits and pieces?' she wondered. He always seemed to keep her off balance, and it fed her insecurity.

The car pulled up and John opened her door smiling at her in an all too knowing way. "Come, Bella," Mel commanded, and she hurried to catch up with him. "What I wouldn't give to be able to have you on a leash," Mel murmured under his breath as they waited for the lift. His hand drifted down to squeeze her ass and she grimaced, a small squeak escaping her. Mel smirked knowing full well she was still recovering from last night, and the workout the commando had given her, would have been painful for her.

He leaned down and kissed her gently and lingeringly in he lift, straightening before the doors opened. As they rounded the glass brick wall into the office space Bella froze, and Mel pushed her forward. "Bella, this is Dorothea," Mel's voice was calm and soothing, "She is your new assistant, she will run the front office while you attend to the onerous job of being my personal assistant."

Bella blushed and moved forward holding out her hand weakly, "It's a pleasure to meet you Dorothea." He voice was high pitched and cracked with fragility

"The pleasure is mine, Miss..." her voice was musical before Mel cut her off.

"Just Bella, no Miss or Mrs," Mel was abrupt brooking no argument.

"Of course," Dorothea lowered her eyes and stated again, "The pleasure is mine, Bella, anything you require I am here."

Bella was totally taken aback. She had no idea and was speechless as she withdrew her hand wide eyed as if the woman might bite her, as well as take her job.

"Thankyou for coming in early Dorothea, could you call down to the kitchen and have breakfast for two sent up, eggs, bacon, toast, you know what I mean," Mel had started moving Bella toward the door of his office as he spoke.

"Of course Sir," Dorothea replied shooting a worried glance ay Bella before sitting and lifting the phone to her ear.

As the door closed behind them Bella began to cry, she tried to stop the tears from coming, but her eyes welled up and she lowered her head not looking while he guided her into his office. Mel stopped and looked at her, "What on earth is wrong?"

Bella sobbed, "I thought the real world would be at least semi normal, but you gave my job away as soon as I said yes and now what I am supposed to do all day sit here look pretty, suck your cock and grow dumber by the minute?" Her words came out harsher than she meant them to but this was never part of the deal. When she said yes, she had hoped their relationship could work in both the real world and the secret world he had shown her.

It was Mel's turn to be stunned for a change. He tried to control his anger at her words. Bella had always been so amenable and he realised now so accepting of his decisions. He had thought to surprise her with a promotion let her start getting her hands dirty in the world of business. He couldn't understand where her tirade had come from, not realising what another woman sitting at the desk she knew to be hers would do to her.

He sighed and gazed down on her, "For fuck's sake why can't you just trust me!" His voice was full of despair making her look up at him. "That is not my assistant out there it's yours! I hired her last week the moment you became my slave," he saw the look of horror on her face as she still did not understand. "Either you stayed, or you left, right? Well either way I needed someone out there. If you left I wanted someone who could do the job without being held by the hand, and if you stayed I wanted someone to do the job so you could move onto other things.",

It was all finally too much for Bella, too many changes, new people, new rules, new... everything. She looked up at him and mumbled sadly, "Sure, I am the slave, only good for fucking now. What other use could I possibly have?"

Dragging her to the side of the room he growled, "This is your desk now. You manage the office Dorothea works for you. You schedule meetings and appointments. You organise the daily grind around here." Mel slammed his hand down on three folders, "Here are the files on three small companies you now manage. You have a fucking business degree, you stupid slut, use it." Mel was beyond mad he was livid and roaring at her as he saw the lack of comprehension in her eyes.

Bella hadn't understood or heard anything he had said properly, the woman sitting at Bella's desk had been the final push to make all her insecurities rise and crush her. He had replaced her last week not even waiting for her answer. Tears streamed down her cheeks as he roared at her. The only words penetrating her numbness, "You stupid slut."

Mel raged and seethed, his fists tightly balled as he left the office knowing if he stayed he would end up damaging their fragile new relationship. He had not now, nor world he ever, punish a girl when not in total control of his actions and emotions, and at that moment he wanted nothing more than to put her over his lap and spank some sense into her. He took the stairs not waiting for the lift and one flight down he stopped, "Why can't she just trust me!!" He yelled out into the empty stairwell well.

"Because you don't explain anything to her you ass," Dorothea had followed him into the stairwell, "That poor girl had no idea I would be at her desk and thought you had totally replaced her. She looked devastated when I greeted her. I know that look and that feeling."

Mel began to walk back up the flight of stairs he had run down, "I wanted to surprise her," he said lamely.

"Surprise her with jewellery. This is her life you are messing with, her sense of self. You don't want a girl who doesn't have any self worth at all. She was good at her job probably even liked and you just took it away without telling her. Fired her with no reason," Dorothea patted his shoulder as he sat beside her, groaning.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,501 Followers