Owning Bella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,510 Followers

Reaching down he fisted her ponytail and pulled her to her feet. "Display," he barked and watched as she widened her stance and pulled her hands to her neck. Mel ran the crop roughly between her legs bringing it up to her eye line, "Such a slut for her Master." Pressing the flat end of the crop to her lips she licked out at it and he pressed it further between her lips growling, "Do not drop it."

The heavy leather crop dangled from her lips as Mel walked behind her securing her wrists to her collar and pulling her elbows back. His growl was low as he pressed against her back, "We have very little time this morning." Bella whimpered as Mel slid his hand between her legs to tease her, "It seems my slut won't need much time will she."

Her breathing was hard, and she whimpered hotly as she shook her head mumbling, "No Master," around the crop. Taking the crop from her mouth he swung it rapidly three times at the exposed soft underside of her tits making her howl and tears finally spill to her cheeks. He noted with satisfaction that she held her position sticking her feet widely apart. The welts rose on her tits rose red and angry, and he stepped behind her again painting her ass and upper thighs with the same angry red stripes.

Still she did not move, her cries and tears rang in his ears and his cock almost burst from his pants as he took off his belt and freed the throbbing flesh. Pushing her to a nearby bench, Mel bent her over it and entered her brutally driving deep into her wet fuck hole. Mel roared and began to pound into her in his need to possess her. The heat from the welts on her ass and thighs radiating back onto his own and he rammed into her.

Bella's brain was spinning. The fiery tendrils of pain ran through her as her Master fucked her so deeply. She felt his hand in her ponytail again pulling her up to arch back onto his cock. The crop hit her thigh like he was riding a racehorse and she howled for him feeling her orgasm approach fast she began to beg, "Please... I need..., please Master," she gasped.

"Cum slut," he roared, "Cum on your Masters cock!" The crop landed on her thigh again as he buried himself deeply within her and pumped her full of his own cum. Slumping over her he undid her wrists and stood pulling her with him. Mel turned to lean on the bar and pushed her to her knees before him. He watched mesmerised as she eagerly took his cum covered cock in her mouth sucking him clean.

Stopping her and redressing as she knelt in place he picked up her discarded dress and bent to take her leash leading her back toward the entrance, stopping at her basket. "I have changed my mind about this," he explained, picking up the leather hair tie and tying it tightly around her ponytail in a bow before moving on again.

Stopping to pick up her clothes and bag from beside the door they walked back down the corridor to her apartment. He gave her strappy leather heels to put on and took some black lacy little boy leg panties from her drawer folding them and putting them into his pocket. Mel gently dressed her again, she had fixed her hair and make up, and he walked around her a finger softly tracing over the lurid welts on display in the skimpy piece of leather that served as a dress. Again he checked his watch and instructed, "Take your bag and check it at the front desk when we arrive."

Bella took a last look in the full length mirror again marvelling at how sexy she felt and looked when Mel dressed her. Even the welts that had given her so much pleasure minutes before seem artfully contrived to enhance her look. She quickly applied lip gloss before picking up her bag and standing beside Mel. He flipped the leash over her shoulder and wrapped his hand once again around the nape of her neck guiding her out to the lift.

Bella drew in deep breaths to steady her nerves as they descended. Mel felt her tension rise and began moving his hand upon her neck to soothe her. Stepping out of the lift she checked her bag with the girls and smiled at them nervously. The salon bar was empty as was the dining hall and piano bar, Bella looked around curiously. "The club doesn't officially open until one," Mel said as he led her to the study that she had been in the other night.

Rob was sprawled at the large desk with his feet up on its surface contemplating the walls. "I think we need to redecorate in here," he drawled as they entered, "We are a bit older and wiser now than those portraits depict." Bella looked up at the wall he pointed to as he continued, "Maybe I have been wallowing long enough and need to come back work more often. Seems you have been creating chaos in the last couple of weeks my friend," he smirked at Mel.

Mel sunk into a chair on the other side of the desk, and Bella knelt quietly beside him the leather vest dress exposing her to Master Rob and making her blush. "So how do you want to handle this chaos then oh mighty white knight?" Mel laughed good-naturedly.

"Well," Rob drawled, "You could always just give your new little plaything to me," he smirked at Bella, "That would seem to solve all your problems and make me exceedingly happy in the process."

Mel reached out stroking Bella's cheek, "Its bad enough you will spoil her already as her Uncle Bobby, you would ruin her if you owned her," he chuckled at Rob's look of shock and rolled his eyes.

"Oh no, my friend I can see quite plainly what a unique girl she is, I wouldn't want to change that at all but as your unwilling to hand her over at this time I shall be content to share responsibility for her when you are unable as Master Rob," he smirked at Mel before adding, "for now."

Mel laughed as Bella blushed, "So do you have a plan B or was that your only solution?"

"Well," he considered the girl, his eyes raking over her and making her shiver, "I guess an introduction and perhaps a demonstration of her super powers will have to suffice."

Bella's eyes went wide at the mention of super powers, and Mel laughed loud and long. "Perhaps not all her super powers, here put these on," he took the panties from his pocket and passed them to her and she smiled gratefully up at him as she stood and pulled them into place.

Standing the men walked back out into the restaurant with Bella following behind them chewing her lip nervously. Walking into the kitchen Bella could see the chef's preparing for the day ahead busily moving about the space. She recognised Jake who stopped what he was doing and came forward to greet them. Master Jake was the day time manager and Sir Stephen the official club manager came in later in the afternoon and stayed all evening. "Gather the girl's in the staff room Jake seems this needs to be done before things can return to normal around here," Mel spoke abruptly losing the good humour he had mere minutes ago.

Jake grinned and looked down at Bella, "Hello again little one, how delightful to see looking so..." he seemed to struggle to find the right word, and Rob jumped in for him.

"Fuckable! She looks utterly fuckable," his face split into a wide smile as he raised his eyebrow at Mel, "Last chance to hand her over before we throw her to the lion's." His laugh was contagious, and the men chuckled as Jake went through a door to gather the club submissives.

Bella began to fidget nervously and catching herself took a deep calming breath, 'she could do this, she trusted Mel to keep her safe, it would be fine,' she told herself over and over. Mel was revelling in the praise his slave continued to elicit from his friends.

"Just be your beautiful self in there my sweet Ellie, you have nothing to be nervous about, I am so proud to own you," he kissed her softly.

They followed the path Jake had taken and entered the room several minutes later, Mel led Bella by her leash loosely caught in his hand and stopped before the cluster of small tables filled with girls of every age, size and race. Bella was amazed that so many were there, some obviously dressed in the uniform of a waitress or dressed as kitchen hands, others were in various forms of undress and had obviously been interrupted by her appearance. Most looked at her curiously a few though seemed to scowl at her openly.

Straightening her shoulders she turned to face them directly for a few moments before drifting down to kneel at her Master's feet, lowering her eyes from their scrutinising gaze. She heard Mel as he began to talk, "This is Bella. She belongs to me and wears my collar. You will treat her with the respect a slave of mine deserves at all times. It has come to my attention that some of you believe that I should not have given my own collar to any girl but rather brought her to the club as I had with others."

He paused to let his words weigh on them, "When, in all the time each of you have known me, have I taken orders from a slave or put up with such disrespect?" His voice got louder and more forceful as he continued leaving them in no doubt what he thought about the drama in the club over the last two days. "It is not a submissives place to tell a Master what to do! Should I find the source of such disrespect the consequences will not be what you expect."

Bella peeked up to see groups of girls whom all sat like statues barely breathing a few glanced furtively at Master Rob who obviously knew their identities. She felt the tug at her leash, and she stood up as gracefully as possible bringing her eyes up to theirs feeling the need to show that they did not scare her even though on the inside she was panicking.

Mel placed his hand on the nape of her neck, and she drew strength of his touch standing straighter. "This girl, is what I want, I adore everything about her but above all she is absolutely respectful to all Master's not just the one who owns her," his voice though still harsh held a sense of pride. "Should I leave the room or ask her to, she would obey and serve either of these Master's," he indicated Rob and Jake, "as he would me because she does not play at being submissive. She would not think to question my decisions as some of you have." Mel squeezed her neck in a reassuring way.

Bella lowered her eyes and blushed knowing she had done just that this morning, she was beginning to feel sorry for the girls he was berating, "Master," she whispered, he seemed startled and turned to her, "May I please speak to them. Please," she paused drawing a deep breath, "on my own."

Mel started to shake his head, but Rob cut in across him, "I think that is a good idea. Come on Mel Jake can stay and protect your assets."

Mel looked between Bella and Rob, she did not like seeing him uncertain and she felt immediate remorse for speaking. Eventually, he placed her leash in Jakes hand and left the room with Rob.

Jake moved behind Bella out of her line of sight, and she looked at the assembled group. "I know I am only speaking to a few of you who care but none the less I wanted to say I never meant for anyone to feel bad over this. I had no idea. I have no idea about much actually I have only been a slave for a little over a week," she heard a couple of sharp intakes of breath, but she continued on doggedly. "Truthfully, I know I am not good enough, not as well trained as each of you but still he chose me. Who can know why? I certainly don't, but I accepted that although I don't feel good enough to be his, it is what he wants that matters."

She turned to look at Jake, but he stood there placidly, not interfering at all. "All I am trying to say is that, who knows why Master Mel suddenly decided to take a girl as his own, but it wasn't intended to be a personal attack on anyone. Least of all those he favours and will in all probability continue to favour here at this club. I was actually hoping some of you could help me learn and become better at being a submissive," the words seemed to tumble awkwardly form her mouth as they all stared at her silently.

Eventually unable to take the silence anymore she turned to Jake and whispered quietly, "I would like to go back to my Master now." She had hoped to relieve the tension and stop her Master's tirade on the girls who had done nothing but love him but instead she had proven how much she did not belong here and she was desolate at having disappointed Mel by divulging her naivety.

Jake walked toward the door still holding Bella's leash but stopping before the door he murmured softly, "Go to the right and open the next door your Master will be there." He pushed her out and turned back into the room.

Bella went where she was told and opened the door. Mel and Rob were sitting in a viewing room and turning to look where their gaze was focused she saw the room she had just been in. Quickly moving to a space between the two Masters she watched as Jake stood silently before the girls. "You can have ten minutes to talk amongst yourselves but then I expect you all at your work stations if you are on duty," his voice was crisp, and no nonsense and he turned to leave the room.

Before she could kneel Rob grabbed her pulled her to his lap as he sat in a comfortable chair, "Leave Mel and run away with me," he grinned, "That was the most amazing thing I have seen in this club."

Bella blushed and shook her head slightly, she only had eyes for her Master and his reaction to her speech, had she known he was listening she might not have said so much and she feared she had disappointed him in admitting how very new she was their world to the girls of the club.

"Give me back my girl," Mel chuckled and took Bella from Rob's arms and sat back in his own seat, placing her at his feet his hand stroking her neck softly. "I adore you my Ellie," he pulled her head back and kissed her softly.

Jake walked in smiling, "My god Mel that was a master stroke!" He patted Bella's head, "you were perfect little one."

Rob burst out laughing, "That was all Bella, Mel nearly had kittens when I dragged him out of there."

Jake raised his eyebrow at Bella realising he had seriously underestimated the girl and found himself wondering about the thank you he was owed from moving her belongings on Sunday.

There was a low murmur in the room as girls got up to go back to their duties, "Right that's my queue," Rob said. "I love it when I am good cop to your bad cop because it is only once in a blue moon you are a total bastard and you have done it twice in one day," he chuckled, "What happened to the days when I was the bad boy all the girlies fell in love with?"

"You got old," Mel laughed, "A motorcycle and long hair will only get you so far, you have to be seen doing bad things to maintain a reputation like yours, and you have been gone quite a long time my friend."

"Well," Rob began as he usually did, "It seems you and this delectable little morsel here have brought me back." With a sad smile, he left the room and appeared in the room they were viewing. Bella watched as he walked purposefully to a table, and took a seat with several girls.

"So you understand now?" He asked them, and Bella watched as one girl with a tear streaked face lifted her head.

"I wondered what she had that I didn't," the girl sniffled, "but she is brave isn't she, brave and humble." The girl lowered her head. "She stood there," the girl hiccupped, "and told us all her bad points when she could have lauded that collar she wore over us." She hiccupped again and buried her head in her hands mumbling, "I would have if I had won it."

Rob finally spoke, "I think that is the point, it wasn't there to be won. Mel pursued her, she had no idea and while in the end she begged his collar, he was the one that wanted it more so than her. She had little idea who he truly was until last week though she had known him for some time." Rob wrapped his arm around the sobbing girl's shoulders.

Rob knew that several of the girls clustered around the crying girl had also thought they may have had some chance of securing a collar from Mel. "You all know that many other Master's within the club desire each of you. Time to consider other possibilities perhaps, he lowered his voice conspiratorially it's not like Aida hasn't pointed that out to you."

A small girl who looked similar to Bella took his cue and whispered back, "She thinks she is still his favourite and the collar is just for show amongst the other Masters." The girl blushed and covered her mouth suspecting she said more than she should have but as she looked at her friends she saw them nodding.

"Well," Rob smiled at them, "You know Bella is special now, and worthy of his collar, so I expect you all to be happy for Mel, and if you care for him as much as I suspect, you will congratulate him won't you?" Rob posed this as a question though it was more of a command.

They all nodded, and a few answered the command with "Yes Master Rob."

"Off to work now before Mel starts lecturing me too, for bogarting the best girls," He grinned at them, getting up he walked from the table knowing the girls behind him would disperse. Coming back into the room Rob shrugged, "Only one problem left now it seems."

Mel grunted and rolled his eyes, "I will deal with it." Again Mel checked his watch, "I guess we should have lunch, my girl didn't get much breakfast this morning did she? Our guests are probably here too." He stroked Bella's cheek as she looked up at him in surprise, "Your one o'clock meeting."

Bella looked down at her clothes and the stripes still evident across her chest and thighs, she blushed lightly, "Oh yes of course, Master, but it didn't say whom it was with."

"Let's go see shall we, I don't want to ruin the surprise for Rob," Mel smirked and looked at Rob, "You will be joining us won't you?"

Rob looked suspiciously at Mel but nodded, "Sure why not. I can tell you my idea's for redecorating the study now that I am going to be here more often," it was his turn to smirk, "It's going to cost you a fortune, my friend."

They walked out of the viewing room laughing, "Not me, partner, us," Mel shot back at him and opened the door to the restaurant.

Bella was started by a high pitched squeal and turned her head to see Sera charging toward them, "Uncle Bobby!" She squealed again and threw herself on him hugging him tightly, "Where have you been I haven't seen you for forever! Come see Daddy," she took his hand and dragged him to the table Charles sat at smiling at the small group approaching him.

The cherubic woman was obviously excited as she bounced around arranging everyone's seats at the table making them all grin. Everybody was thoroughly hugged and kissed until Charles finally interrupted her and spoke softly by sternly, "Sit down baby, you are making me dizzy."

Sera scooted to her chair between Charles and Bella. Bella watched her marvelling at her energy levels. Though she would have been in her early thirties, Sera's demeanour and clothing expressed her immaturity. She was chubby without being fat and reminded Bella of a Botticelli angel. Sera turned to her and whispered conspiratorially, "Daddy says if we eat all out lunch he will take us out for ice-cream. They don't make it properly here, no mix-ins or anything." Sera gave an Incredulous look as she told Bella the last and Bella nodded in agreement smiling at the girl.

The lunch went all too quickly, Charles had ordered for both girl's gently patting Bella's hand and softly murmuring, "Trust me." What arrived had both surprised and delighted Bella and as she sighed with relief she grinned at Charles thanking him politely before she picked up her fork to eat the incredible fresh fruit salad the waitress had placed before her. Bella had giggled as Sera stole a chocolate dipped strawberry from her plate and let her have both of them, laughing more as she caught Master Charles eye. He winked at her before clearing his throat noisily making Sera jump guiltily and smile up at him.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,510 Followers