Owning Elaine Pt. 01

Story Info
Elaine has a new home.
17.4k words
4.48
161.8k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
643 Followers

"Get her in the plane," Freddie Eel ordered.

Hands grabbed Elaine. She was manhandled up some stairs and into a seat. Once in the seat, her boots were stripped off and one of her ankles was cuffed to the metal seat leg. Elaine sat there in the dark for a few minutes. She felt the engines rev and the plane speed down the runway and into the air.

Her snowmobile helmet was removed and she found herself looking into the dark, appraising eyes of Freddie Eel.

"You are my slave now," he said matter of factly. "We are on the way to Mo-fucking-non Indi-fucking-ana to register your pretty little ass to me. None of these side trips or processing delays. I'm not even going to let anyone fuck you until we get there. We are doing this right."

"How did," Elaine started but Freddie slapped her cheek.

"I didn't say you could talk," he reprimanded her. A cruel smile crossed his face. "Just so you know, I provided your former owner with some services and you were part of the payment. You were an asset to be traded. I have no interest in owning you for any length of time. I'll have some fun with you after the ink dries on your paperwork, then sell you and be on my way."

He opened a can of beer and looked Elaine up and down. "I could enjoy being in the slaving business. I got a hefty profit on Kristy when I sold her. Boy, you should have seen her jump when I fucked her in the ass. If I had known she'd never taken it in the ass before, I would have saved it, much higher profit for an anal virgin. I know you've taken it in the ass before, so I'm not worried about that."

Elaine tried to digest what was happening to her. Sam was dead, and Roy and Hunter had given her to Freddie Eel. She felt abandoned and betrayed and very alone. Everyone she thought cared about her was either dead or had sold her out.

"Just so you know," Freddie continued. "I don't have anything really against you, Elaine. I don't blame you for Faybio getting killed."

Elaine thought that that was very generous of him, especially considering she was getting raped by J.J. a thousand miles away when it happened.

"But, I like fucking slaves and I enjoy seeing slaves hurt," he slapped her face for the hell of it. "I like having power over beautiful women."

Elaine returned his gaze but said nothing.

"Rest up," Freddie told her as he went to the front of the plane, "you're gonna need it."

Elaine defiantly stared out the window. She was certainly having her share of adventure, not all of it good. Syd promised more and Elaine believed he would try his best to deliver. Amanda had begun this whole ordeal for her and she did not even want to think about Anna and J.J. It was all too big and Elaine could not deal with it right now. Sometime later, when things calmed down and she was safe, she might be able to let it all out and work through it, but not now and not here.

Elaine sighed bitterly and did her best to bury it all.

Off to be owned and sold, she thought. No chance for escape this time, this was probably going to be it. It would be nice to have some closure and an end to all of the uncertainty, though. She hoped whomever her next master would be would be a good master. She just had to get through whatever Freddie was going to do to her aching body.

Elaine shifted in her seat. She wanted to stretch out her leg, but the cuff would not let her, as if she could go anywhere on the plane. Her snowmobile clothes were hot, but since she had nothing on beneath them, she wasn't about to take them off. Besides, she was warm and snug, and so tired. It didn't take long for Elaine to fall deeply asleep.

They refueled once on the way, somewhere cold and white, but they did not let Elaine off to see where. She never saw much of the pilot and co-pilot, just Freddie.

They landed again somewhere cold and white. Freddie told her they were as close to Monon as they could get with the plane. Elaine was taken off the plane and into a small building that passed as the terminal. There was a car waiting with a tough looking guy that Elaine had learned to recognize as muscle. He was a big black man Freddie greeted as Zed. Zed intrigued her. She had never been fucked by a black man before. She had certainly heard the legends about the size of their cocks, but after Sam and Syd, nothing really scared her. She almost wished she could see the contrast of his black cock and her white body, but realized it would probably happen soon enough.

She was stripped of her warm clothes by Zed. She was expecting to be raped right there, but instead Freddie opened the door and came in. He was carrying a small duffel bag and Elaine was learning to fear people carrying bags. Elaine was puzzled that Zed was all business and did not even grope her once.

"Let's get the right look for you," Freddie said. He cuffed her hands behind her back and put on a new collar. Elaine sighed wearily as he produced a pair of nipple clamps and attached them, taking a moment to play with her breasts and nipples as he did. Finally, he bent her over a chair, gave a quick squirt of lube and rammed a metallic buttplug up her ass.

Freddie stepped back and admired his work.

"You're a good looking piece of ass," he complimented her. "One more thing," Freddie took out a ball gag and put it in her mouth. Elaine was aware that this was very much like how Hunter had prepared her. Freddie hooked a leash to the collar, wrapped a blanket around her and led her out to a car. The cold, biting wind of the flat Indiana winter bit into her despite the blanket.

The car was a big Lincoln sedan Freddie had arranged to be here. Freddie rode shotgun, Zed drove. She was in the back seat by herself. Between having her hands cuffed behind her back, the nipple clamps getting caught on the seatbelt, the feel of leather under her bare ass or the piece of metal in her ass, Elaine was not very comfortable.

She was also not too comfortable by being Freddie Eel's slave, either. She knew it would not be long and then she would be bought and sold. She supposed that it was good to get back into the safety of the Association system, but she would rather be owned by someone else.

The only other time Elaine had been in Monon it had been summer and the corn was high and green. Now it was grey and snowy. Nothing seemed alive or welcoming, there were no evergreens or mountains to play on. This type of winter was just something that one had to endure if you were unfortunate enough to live here.

Elaine was still trying to accept her reality. Sam was dead, Roy and Hunter had given her to Freddie as part of a deal. As soon as they reached the Association office, she was going to be the property of Freddie Eel and subject to his whims. He would sell her and someone else would get to do whatever they wanted to her. She was completely without roots or a tie to anything right now. All that mattered was her body and the pleasure it would bring to whomever ended up owning her.

It was about a fifteen minute drive to the farmhouse that held the Association Headquarters. The two lane paved county road was just as flat as Elaine had remembered it, but now the winter wind buffeted the car. They pulled into the driveway and stopped the car.

"Wait here," Freddie told Zed. "I'll take the slave in and we'll make this official."

The door opened and a blast of cold air hit Elaine. Freddie reached in and dragged Elaine by the leash. Her blanket fell off as she stumbled to her bare feet on the frozen ground. Freddie was kind enough to put it back on her shoulders, grabbing a handful of her ass while he did. He pulled her leash and walked quickly to the farmhouse. Elaine really wished they had given her shoes or at least sandals.

Once inside, Freddie took the blanket off and folded it neatly. He led Elaine into the office and had her kneel while they waited. She knelt on a small pillow beside Freddie's chair, her leash was wrapped around a loop on the arm of his chair. At least it was warm in here, Elaine thought and tried to get the chill out of her body.

Judith, executive secretary of the The Association for Inter- and Intra- Gender Relations and Psychological Effects of Same was soon with them.

"I was wondering when this one would be brought in," she said.

A petite blonde, naked and collared, brought Freddie some coffee. She smiled shyly at Elaine then went back to another room.

"You know," the Judith said as she went through a stack of papers. "This is only the second one of these I've seen. Terrible waste, I think, but quite a find for the man who gets her. Sign here," she handed a sheet of paper to Freddie.

Freddie did not really care about the banter, but he also had enough respect for her and her power to be polite, very polite.

"She's a nice addition to my portfolio," Freddie admitted.

"Initial here and here," Judith said and passed more papers to Freddie. "And one more signature here for the export restrictions."

Freddie signed and initialed as he was instructed.

Judith went through the stack once more. "Okay, this looks complete," she fed the documents into a scanner. "Some members want to go paperless," she said as she typed on her computer. "I think we would miss having all those signatures of slaves on paper. You know their pretty hands touched that particular piece of paper as they signed their lives away. This one," she nodded towards Elaine, "has a lovely signature."

The cuckoo clock chimed. Elaine had been expecting it, but she was pleased to see Freddie get startled by it. He saw Elaine's faint smile and scowled. She knew he would make her pay for that later, but she was going to enjoy that small victory.

Judith rose. "We are all set here," she shook Freddie's hand. "I hope you enjoy your slave."

"Don't worry," he said with an evil leer, "I will."

Freddie unhooked from the ring Elaine's leash and stood. It seemed anti-climatic, that after all that had happened and she had been through, it would end with a ticking of a cuckoo clock in the background.

"Come along, slave," Freddie said and jerked on the leash.

Even though she hated saying the words, Elaine did as she knew she had to and said "Yes, Master."

For the first time, she was truly the property of someone besides Roy. There was to be no last minute rescue, no return to her room in Roy's house. If she ran away, Hunter would hunt her down and return her to Freddie. And they, Roy, had sold her, had agreed for Freddie to have her.

Freddie smiled at her hesitation. "Charming," he sneered.

They stopped at the door. Elaine waited for Freddie to put the blanket around her shoulders.

Freddie opened the door and motioned. "Go on, slave," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," Elaine said and stepped out the door into the freezing wind. At least they had shoveled the walk, but the frozen ground was painful beneath her feet. Freddie theatrically said one last long good-bye to Judith while Elaine waited on the sidewalk. At last he zipped his coat, put on his hat and gloves and stepped out to join his shivering naked slave.

Elaine wanted to run to the car, but Freddie held her leash and slowly walked. The plug in her ass seemed to bring the cold right into her core. When Elaine tried to hunch over to conserve a little more heat, Freddie spanked her and admonished her to stand up straight.

She was shivering by the time they made the short walk back to the car. Zed had the heat blasting and Elaine was grateful.

Freddie slid in the back seat beside his property.

"Back to the airport," Freddie said as he unzipped his pants. "I want to get the fuck out of this shit hole."

Freddie grabbed Elaine by the hair and forced her head down onto his cock. She obediently opened her mouth and Freddie rammed his way into her throat. Elaine remembered his cock from the night when he had had her at Roy's. The huge, pale piece of flesh filled her, choking her. She struggled briefly, then Freddie lifted her off of him with his right hand and slapped her across the face a few times with his left.

"None of that, slave," he admonished her then forced her back down on him. This time she meekly obeyed and let him do what he wanted with her.

While Freddie used one hand in her hair to control her, he made some calls with the other. She heard him make a bet on a basketball game then make another that was to arrange a delivery. She felt that the second one concerned her.

Freddie put the phone away and used both hands now to hold Elaine while he fucked her face roughly. Elaine endured it and hoped Freddie would sell her soon. Freddie came and pushed Elaine off of him. She fell to the floor of the car and Freddie made no effort to help her up, he just gave a light kick to get his leg room back.

Elaine managed to get back on the seat just as they arrived at the airport.

"You want a go at her?" Freddie asked Zed.

"I'm gay, Freddie," Zed said with exaggerated patience. "You know this and make the same offer each time right before it's time to pay me."

"How about you put a fake mustache on her?" Freddie said with a hint of mocking in his voice. "Or you could do her in the ass, one asshole is the same as the next, right?"

"Freddie," Zed asked, "would you have a guy suck your cock?"

"I guess it would depend on how much money he owed me," Freddie answered in an offhand way.

"Give it up, Freddie," Zed said and put the car in park. "You still need to pay me in cash, not blowjobs. Head don't pay the bills."

"Fine," Freddie said. He rummaged in his bag and slipped Zed a couple of bills. "You know where to take her?"

"Freddie, I'm a professional," Zed said. "This isn't my first time doing this delivery."

"Fine," he said again and turned to Elaine. "I've already sold your pretty little ass so I guess this is good-bye."

Elaine had not expected it to happen so fast, but she was relieved. She thought anyone would be better than Freddie for an owner. Or at least that was what she hoped.

--

Zed made no effort at conversation as they drove. Elaine had no idea where they were going and the landscape was generally flat, boring and white. She had already slept on the plane so she wasn't tired, though her body and soul were exhausted.

She was truly on her own and she had better get used to that fact. There was no Amanda waiting somewhere off in the distance or Roy and Hunter riding in to save her. Of course, Roy and Hunter had not really done a good job of keeping her safe, so that was no big loss. The more she thought about it, the angrier she got at them. Roy had let J.J. have her. Twice! He might not really to be blamed for the second time, but he had fucked things up enough that a paperwork error left her on her own. She had done okay for herself without him, she had escaped J.J. and escaped Kristy, only to have him give her back to Sam.

She had loved Roy and he kept letting her down, kept failing at the one thing he was supposed to do which was keep her safe. He had done much for her that was good, Elaine still had no desire to be free, but he had also done much that was careless or stupid. When you own another person it is not just sex, there are obligations, too.

Elaine felt the anger growing and she realized she was better without him. As for Hunter, well, he had messed up when he let Syd steal her, but he was not her owner and she did not expect as much from him. Still, she hoped to never see him again. She could fall in love with him, but she knew all he wanted her for was sex.

But that was what this was all about wasn't it? She gave herself to be a slave and all a slave's value was sex. She supposed that companionship and female company figured into it, too, but any man (or woman) that had her was going to view and use her first and foremost as a sex toy. She was okay with that, she had unlocked that part of her personality and it was more intoxicating than any drug. It made her feel wanted and complete. The problem was, she thought, that she had expected more from the men. To them, she was a fuck toy, but she had insisted on projecting affection and even love onto them. If they were going to use her, she should use them for the same thing. She should enjoy what was being done to her for what it was, not for what she hoped it would be. Satisfied with that conclusion, and nursing her ball of hate and anger towards Roy, she passed the time thinking of the one exception to that rule: Sam.

Oh, Sam; she had learned to accept his desire and need for her just in time for him to go off and get himself killed. He was the only one who had kept her safe, and not just safe for him. He had saved her twice and let her go. When he had her, well, it hurt to think about that. How he had used her, pillaged her, savaged her for his own pleasure. The feeling of his huge shaft filling her, hurting her, often came back to her. There would never be another Sam, but life went on and she would go on, too.

The short day was already drawing to a close as they got on the interstate. The bleak landscape faded into a cold, lonely night. A full moon illuminated what little there was to see. Zed still had no interest in conversation, he alternated between basketball (the Bulls were playing the Knicks) and oldies on the radio, but ignored her.

---

It was late in the night when they stopped. The farm fields had given way to suburban sprawl and the sprawl to the lights of Chicago. Elaine watched the skyscrapers of downtown grow larger then fade as they continued north. They got off the interstate and drove out into the country. Already, Elaine missed the West, Midwestern winters were as bad as New England winters. More driving on country roads until they drove down a dead end road. At the end of the road was something out of a gothic novel. The road was lined with trees, their leaves gone. At the end of the road was an evergreen hedge, ten feet tall that stretched in both directions. A weathered stone wall emerged from the hedge and held a large metal gate.

Zed pulled up to the gate. He opened the window to punch in a code and when he did, a blast of frigid air hit Elaine. The gate opened, Elaine was expecting some spine chilling creaking, but the gate slid silently on tracks and they were in.

Elaine looked briefly at her surroundings as they pulled in. The place had a bit of an institutional look, like a reform school or a home for unwed mothers. It looked like it dated from sometime in the mid-20th century when warehousing "problems" out of sight was the idea. The fence and hedge seemed to be there to keep the curious out and the people inside in. There was a big main building, another which looked like a gym and a few others whose function Elaine could only guess.

They pulled up to side entrance of the main building. Zed got out of the car, leaving her alone for a minute. She tried to compose herself, to hold onto to the newly found sense of self-determination and wait for the person who would have complete control over her. It seemed like forever, but by the car clock it was only seven minutes before Zed was back. Elaine tried to hold back the anticipation and nervousness of meeting her new owner.

He opened the door, wrapped Elaine in a blanket then carried her over his shoulder into the house. After walking naked and barefoot in Monon, this was a welcome bit of kindness. He brought her into the house through a side door in the garage and left her sitting on a bench in the boot room.

More waiting, Elaine thought, even while trying to control her growing arousal. She heard the Lincoln start and leave, she was here and alone.

The door opened and Elaine found herself staring at two men. Elaine had seen enough muscle to understand that these two were either security or guards, but either way they were men of violence. The way they looked at her told her that they had privileges, too.

beygaze1
beygaze1
643 Followers