Owning Monica

Story Info
Owning my sex slave Monica from Friends.
2.6k words
3.52
24.6k
22
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

This is a sex slave fuck parody.

This story is about me taking sexual ownership of Monica Gellar, a character from the TV show Friends... She was played by Courteney Cox... It takes place in 2003.

Lower Manhattan, New York 2003

I was at a party, at my friend Monica Gellar's apartment. She and her husband Chandler were hosting a little party for their friends and it was going ok. I knew Monica through a mutual friend, Phoebe, who I was talking to. She was engaged to Mike. Phoebe and I had been fuck buddies for a few years and close friends as well. She knows all about my love for sexual domination. She's big into it also We still fuck. It's a huge turn on to dominate another man's woman and Phoebe is great at it. She knows how to please me and keep me happy. As a matter of fact, we were trying to figure out a way to fool around right there at the party. Her fiance, Mike, wouldn't leave her side though.

I figured out a way around it. I got another friend of mine, Joey, to take Mike into his apartment and show him his new TV. As soon as they went through the door, Phoebe and I walked out onto Monica's patio and she grabbed the railing. I stood behind her and pulled up her dress. Plants were blocking the view from inside Monica's apartment, so we had privacy. I pulled my big cock out and shoved it up Phoebe's very beautiful, neatly trimmed pussy. She really does have a gorgeous pussy... and it tastes great too. I fucked her quickly, as she gripped the railing.

"Oh my God, I love your cock James... FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Phoebe held her mouth closed to lessen the noise, but she moaned loudly, as I drove my hard cock up that sweet pussy, all the fucking way, each thrust. My cock flew up her tasty twat mercilessly. The chance that we might get caught was exciting to both of us. Phoebe moaned loud with her mouth closed and squirted all over my cock. I drilled up her cunt so damn fast. My cock was moving so fucking fast, it looked like it was in slow motion. I softly bit her neck and roughly groped her beautiful tits through her dress. I squeezed them hard. Phoebe loves pain and pleasure mixed together.

I squeezed them as hard as possible and pummeled that sweet twat mercilessly. Phoebe screamed out in ecstasy, covering her mouth quickly with both hands and squirted a huge load of pussy nut. It covered my rampaging cock and shot out around my cock, hitting me and the ground. I fucked her even harder and faster, loving the naughty feeling of fucking her publicly with all those other people around. I looked back and saw Monica watching us. I just smiled and winked at her. She looked away. That turned me on even more. I pounded Phoebe's pussy so fucking hard. My cock was tearing up that twat in the most pleasurable way possible.

"FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY!!"

Phoebe yelled into her hands and blasted out another huge pussy squirt. I cum blasted her pussy hard too. She was pumping her pussy nut out while I pumped my cock nut in. My cock jerked hard, pumping her sweet, tasty pussy full. I pulled her back to me and kissed her deeply, roughly groping her sweet tits. She moaned loudly into my mouth, sucking my tongue and kissing me back full of lust for me and my cock.

We fixed our clothes, but I made sure Monica saw my cock, as it hung out of my pants. I smiled and put it back in my pants. She turned her head away again, pretending she wasn't watching and went back to the party. I kissed Phoebe again and Mike and Joey came out on the patio, just as we finished.

"Hey, there you are. Nice view out here huh?"

Mike asked Phoebe and kissed her. Phoebe looked at me, smiling.

"Yeah, great view. Sooooooooooooooooo pleasing."

Phoebe blew me a kiss, winking at me, as we all went back inside. I had my eye on Monica. She looked so fucking gorgeous in her short red mini dress. I walked up behind her, when she was alone and fixing ice for drinks.

"You like what you saw, didn't you?"

She turned her head to me. I pressed my cock against her firm ass and moved it up and down. She moaned. I knew she wanted me and I wanted her, but it was gonna be my way. She tried playing it cool.

"What... I... I don't know what you mean. I didn't see anything. And I'm married..."

"Good, I love owning married women."

I walked away. I talked to different people and ignored Monica. The game was on and I always win, so I knew I would own her. Monica kept looking at me the rest of the night. I just looked away, putting her in her place. I was the master, she was gonna be my property... and we both knew it. As we all left, I finally acknowledged her.

"Central Perk, 5 pm sharp. Don't wear a bra...or panties."

I told her, as I walked out the door. I didn't look back, I just went home.

The next day I got to Central Perk coffee house at 4:58 pm... Monica was already there, sitting on the sofa. I sat beside her, but didn't say anything. She was wearing a tight, thin, white blouse, no bra, and a short black mini skirt, with knee high black leather boots. I looked at her legs. She turned towards me and opened them... no panties. Good slave. She was so turned on. I lightly touched her leg and she moaned. I quickly moved my hand away. I controlled her pleasure from that point forward. I sat there knowing Monica belonged to me. She may be married to Chandler, but she was mine. Monica put her hand in my lap. She rubbed my cock, right in front of the other customers. She pulled it out and leaned over, sucking it. Her friends weren't there, but anyone else could see her. Monica sucked me voraciously, her mouth flying up and down my hard manmeat, right there in the coffee house. She deepthroated me happily, sucking so hard on my whole shaft. She lusted for my cock, sucking it greedily, moaning around it, smiling and licking every inch of it, as she sucked it all down. I finally pumped her mouth full of my cream. The manager, Gunther, gave Monica her coffee and just stared. He had seen me dominate women publicly before and he was amazed at how I did it.

"Don't swallow it yet."

I ordered Monica. She obeyed and sucked it all out, but kept it in her mouth. She sucked me totally clean and put my cock back in my pants, just as her husband, Chandler and our friends Phoebe and Rachel showed up.

"Hey Mon."

Chandler reached over and kissed her on the lips. Monica was surprised, but she kept her mouth shut, as he kissed her. I smiled. Everyone greeted everyone. Chandler sat next to Monica, who still had a big mouthful of my cum in her gorgeous mouth. Phoebe sat in a chair to the right of us. She looked at Monica and knew what was going on. She had done it with me before, so she smiled at me. I made Monica sit there with the cum in her mouth. Everytime Chandler would try to talk to Monica, Phoebe would step in and say something to him, to help cover it up. She's a sweetheart.

"You look great James, how are you, sexy man?"

Rachel asked me. I looked her over and smiled. She's a gorgeous woman, very sexy.

"Great Rachel, and you look fantastic as always."

"Well thank you. You busy later? I wouldn't mind some company. Ross is out of town and Emma is at my mom's."

Her roommate, Ross, and her daughter, Emma, were out, so Rachel was lonely. Of course, I agreed to come over. I finally whispered to Monica to swallow half of the cum. She did.

"Spit the other half in your coffee and drink it."

I whispered to her. She of course obeyed. Phoebe was smiling big the whole time. She knew exactly what was happening. I've done it a bunch with her. Monica drank some of her coffee and looked at me, licking her lips.

"You don't mind, do you Monica?"

Chandler picked up her coffee and slurped it down. Monica tried to stop him, but was too late. Phoebe smiled so big. Chandler swallowed my jizz unknowingly.

"So how was the coffee Chandler?"

Phoebe asked smiling.

"It's great. It tasted a little different. It was thicker than normal, but great."

"Im sure it was."

Phoebe smiled and winked at me, eating some popcorn. She's swallowed a ton of my jizz, so she knows all about the taste. I put my arm on the top of the sofa, behind Monica's head. I rubbed her neck. She moaned softly. I saw Gunther, cleaning cups, so I thought of a fun idea. I leaned over to Monica and whispered.

"Go jerk off Gunther."

Monica paused for a second. She wanted to please me, but she was nervous about her husband being there. She hesitated... And that's a no no.

"Nevermind."

I whispered to her and got up to leave. Monica realized her mistake and stopped me. She pulled me back to the sofa and rubbed my leg, while Chandler talked to Phoebe. She leaned over and apologized.

"I'm so sorry... Master."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. She was learning.

"I've gotta use the restroom, I'll be right back."

Monica told everyone. She got up and walked over to Gunther and whispered something to him. He smiled and followed her to the bathroom. Phoebe smiled again at me, knowing my power over women and my kinky side. A few minutes later Monica came back and sat down. She whispered to me.

"I did it Master. He even gave me $50. Here, I want you to have it."

Monica handed me the $50. I put it in my pocket and kissed her cheek. She moaned and writhed against me. Chandler finished talking to Phoebe, who was looking and smiling at me the whole time. Rachel had to leave and said goodbye to everyone. She leaned down and whispered to me.

"I'll see you tonight handsome."

She hugged and kissed me. She smelled so nice, such a sexy woman. After Rachel left, Chandler got a phone call and had to go back to work, to finish something. He kissed Monica and left. Monica then proceeded to pull my cock out and ride it, facing away from me. I let her do all the work. Phoebe came over and sat beside us. I started kissing her. Monica rode my big cock happily. She squirted all over it, twice. I picked her up off of my cock and pushed it against her anus. She took me in her tight ass, wincing and moaning. A mixture of pain and pleasure turning her on. I pulled her hair hard and spit in her mouth. She loved it. I spit in her mouth again. She swallowed it all, smiling big. She rode me hard. She loved being a dirty slut, taking my cock up her ass in front of those customers. Gunther just stared. Monica flung her head wildly, her long black hair being thrown around. I slapped her face, telling her what a nasty piece is sex trash she was. She fucking loved it. She moaned so loud, everyone there just watched us and cheered us on.

Monica squirted all over the couch and me. Phoebe bent down and licked her and me clean. I pulled my cock out of Monica's ass and came all over Phoebe's beautiful face. She sucked me clean and swallowed any cum in her mouth. She let Monica lick her face clean. She happily did. She swallowed every fucking drop of my jizz that she licked off of Phoebe's face. I let every guy there feel up Monica for $50. I made several hundred dollars. I slapped her face and spit on it. She thanked me. She was becoming a good slave. I even let them feel up Phoebe. I charged them $100. I made a grand. Just another evening for me. Phoebe blew me at Monica's place and I fucked her ass for an hour. She came five times. Monica licked her clean each time. I ate ice cream out of Phoebe's pussy while I pissed down Monica's throat. They both loved that.

"I own you whore. Your my property now. You do whatever I say... no questions asked... AND NO HESITATION!!"

"Yes Master. I'm so sorry about that Master. You own me. I'm your property Master."

Monica was learning really well. I spit on her face again. She licked it up and thanked me, smiling big. I was enjoying my new property.

I left before Chandler came home. Monica called me and told me Chandler kissed her and liked it. She didn't mention me pissing in her mouth to him. We laughed. I went over to Rachel's to hang out with her. I told Monica to meet me there in an hour.

"Hey there handsome."

Rachel greeted me at the door, smiling, in just a bathrobe, that she immediately let fall to the floor. I came in and got down to business. We made out for a few minutes. I fingered her very beautiful, bald pussy. I ate her out, rolling my tongue, side to side, licking her out and pinching and popping her hard clit. Rachel came in my mouth twice. I swallowed down every drop and kissed her sweet pussy. She sucked me off, sucking me so damn hard and jacking me off with both hands extremely fast. I popped in her mouth. She sucked all my thick cream down, swallowing every fucking drop. Monica came over and I made her eat out Rachel's pussy while Rachel rode me reverse cowgirl, moaning loud and screaming in ecstasy, taking my rock hard cock up her well toned and tan ass. She has a gorgeous ass. I pounded it relentlessly for an hour.

She moaned so damn loud the whole time... I loved it. Rachel squirted into Monica's mouth 6 times. I finally pulled out and came in both of their mouths. They shared my nut and swallowed it all down, smiling big.

I pissed on both of their faces and into Rachel's mouth. Rachel leaned over and spit it into Monica's mouth. She swallowed it, smiling a big ass smile.

I took Monica to a tattoo parlor to get "Property Of James" and "James Is My Master" tattooed on her asscheeks. She loved the idea. I made her blow the tattoo artist, so she could get free tattoos. She did and she got them free.

Monica loves being my property. I use her whenever I want. Gunther paid me $2000 to fuck her. Rachel and Phoebe filmed it . He didn't last long, but who gives a fuck, I got the money. I fucked all three women, as we watched it. Monica turned Chandler into a cuckold, so he knows about us now. I let him watch me use his wife... when I feel like it. Phoebe fucks his ass with a strapon while he watches me fuck his wife's gorgeous ass... and Rachel's. He watches me piss on Monica's face and in all of her holes. He licks her face clean and sucks my piss out of her pussy and ass. We have a lot of fun. Just like I have a lot of fun... Owning Monica.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers