Owning My Favorite Cam Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance meeting turns into the opportunity of a lifetime.
6.1k words
4.62
61.9k
119

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may be an introvert but I always considered myself a pretty normal guy. Working as an Assistant VP for a bank here in Los Angeles puts plenty of food on the table but I'm certainly not "well off" by any means.

I live in a small one bedroom downtown apartment close to work, drive a nice car, and take 2 vacations every year. Being single, it's enough for me. I'm 38 years old, 6 foot 1 inches tall, around 195 pounds, and I try to keep myself in decent shape by working out a few times a week. I'm no Brad Pitt, but friends and coworkers have described me as "handsome".

So why am I single? First, I'm kinda shy. Second, well... I kinda just like being alone. I work around people all day, live in a big city and when I get off work I just need my space. Weird, huh? Like I said, I'm an introvert by nature and I've had girlfriends, but things just never seem to work out in the relationship department. Part of that may be my love of porn. Addiction is too strong of a word to describe my proclivity; lets just say I have a strong interest. I usually get off work fairly early, go to the gym, then like to get online. Hardcore and lesbian porn is great but my favorites are the cam girl sites. I just can't get enough of beautiful girls teasing, stripping, and masturbating for the whole world to see. There's just something about it that gets to me; the girl next door being a total slut, I guess.

I have a few girls that I really like to watch but one definitely stands out and her name is Teresa. Not her real name of course, as all the girls use "cam names," or aliases to keep their true identities a secret. Teresa is truly amazing. How would I describe her? She looks like she should be a professional model or actress; early 30's and about 5 feet 6 inches tall with brown hair and the most beautiful green eyes. She has the best 34D breasts that I have ever seen and a delicious, round, firm butt that she loves to spank while broadcasting.

The interesting thing is she never gets completely naked. She takes off her bra and shows her luscious boobs, dances around her studio apartment, and wears sexy outfits, but that's about it. No pussy. Just a beautiful girl with an amazing personality. I think what really keeps me coming back and tipping her is the chance that she might do more. The thought of this beautiful goddess pulling down her panties and playing with her pussy is what I really crave; her doing more than that would just be mind blowing... Anyways, that's pretty much my life; and I had no idea then how much it was soon going to change...

Saturday is my usual day to run errands, and needing to fill up my fridge, I headed to the local supermarket. Pushing a shopping cart I grabbed my usual produce then headed into the bakery section when I noticed a well dressed woman with a few groceries in a basket slowly walking in front of me. Since I was in no rush I took the opportunity to check her out; sexy long brown hair, wearing what looked to be a fairly expensive white blouse with just the hint of a white bra underneath, a black knee-length skirt that fit her perfectly and accentuated her delicious curves, and a pair of shiny black 3 inch heels to complete the picture.

My interest piqued, I followed her hoping to get a better look. She stopped, picked up a loaf of bread, and as if she suddenly remembered that she forgot to grab something from produce, spun around and bumped into my shopping cart.

"Oh! Excuse me!" she quickly apologized.

"No problem," I attempted to reply but the words got stuck in my throat.

I couldn't believe it! It was Teresa!! My heart skipped a beat while I managed to get the words out. I was floored! Here, right in front of me, was my dream girl!! I needed to get my act together and calm down quickly so I gave her a smile and again offered my apologies. She also smiled and as she headed to the produce department I caught a whiff of the most amazing perfume while I tried to watch her discreetly. The scent was heavenly.

"Okay Chris, just calm down and think," was the first thought that entered my head.

I watched her pick up a few limes before heading back in my direction and I was able to get a better look. She walked with a sexy confidence and as she got closer, I noticed her boobs gently swaying with each step. Blood began to rush to my groin and I could feel my cock start to swell. I just had to meet her, but how?

A plan began to form as I quickly made my way to the checkout and payed for my items. I would wait outside the exit and try speaking to her again as she headed to the parking lot. Not the best plan, I know, but it was all I could come up with. As I casually waited outside, I was able to see her paying for her few items and then head toward the exit. Okay, here goes... Shit! She turned left and headed down the sidewalk away from me and the parking lot. As she started to walk away I had to think of something. Fast.

Since she only had a few items and was walking instead of driving, the thought occurred to me that she must live nearby. With skills that would have made James Bond proud, I decided to follow her and hope for an opportunity to meet and not come across as a creep.

"Good luck with that," I thought.

As I followed, I noticed again how sexy she was. Each step she took in her 3 inch heels made her calves look phenomenal, and the way her hips moved under the skirt began to mesmerize me. My cock started to swell again but unfortunately for me, the opportunity to speak never presented itself. After walking about 5 minutes, she headed into an apartment building and I knew if I followed her inside and got caught, I would never be able to explain myself. Dejected, I headed back to my car.

When I got home my mood had not improved. I made dinner and began to organize my thoughts. Firstly, my dream girl only lives fifteen minutes from me. Secondly, I know where she lives. With that thought my mood began to improve and I began hoping that she would log on tonight which she usually did around 7:30pm. Wearing only a t-shirt and my boxer briefs I got situated at my desktop, accessed my VPN and logged onto the website at 7:25pm.

BINGO! There she was, already on. My heart rate increased and my hands began to shake a little as I clicked on her room. My mouth went dry as I realized that I was seeing her online only a few hours after seeing her in person. She looked even more beautiful than I remembered. Sitting in front of her computer wearing a white bra.

"The same bra that she was wearing at the grocery store," I thought as my cock instantly got hard.

I typed a quick hello and she acknowledged my presence in the room. My webcam was turned off so she couldn't actually see me, only notice that I was in her room. As I just sat there thinking about everything that happened earlier I began rubbing my cock through my boxers.

"Oh yes," I said as my cock grew to its full six and a half inches and popped out over the waistband.

I watched Teresa stand up and walk away from the cam for a moment. I held my breath as she moved, wearing a delicate white lace thong that nestled in her glorious ass and a pair of black 3 inch heels.

"She must have been wearing those panties and those are the same heels," I thought.

My cock was now rock hard so I pulled off my boxer briefs and let it spring free. Teresa walked back into view soon after holding a drink, tits swaying, just like they did at the store.

"Oh my god," I thought as I grabbed my dick and began slowly stroking it.

Teresa then stood back up, bent over, and showed her pantie covered ass to the camera. Tip sounds started coming from the speakers and all the while I kept slowly stroking. More tip sounds followed and then, Smack! She spanked her left butt cheek. I started tipping her and after another 30 minutes she had accumulated enough tokens and began to seductively remove her white lace bra.

Her tits were perfect! Full, round, and high on her chest with perfectly round areolas and nipples that visibly hardened when exposed to the air.

"Uhhhh," came a sound from somewhere in my chest as I just kept stroking.

Later, in one of my tip notes I teased her about taking off the panties next but she just smiled and shook her head. A guy can dream can't he? Another 30 minutes went by with lots of members tipping, including me. Teresa kept teasing and dancing and spanking, while I kept thinking about my day, and slowly stroking my still rock hard cock. Soon I began leaking precum which only served to further heighten my arousal.

More tips and more time went by and then Teresa announced that it was time for an oil show. This is about as sexy as she gets. She rubs a generous amount of oil all over her body with special attention to her boobs and butt all the while slowly dancing, and acting very sensually.

"Too bad the panties always stay on," I thought.

Needless to say, all of this was starting to put me over the edge. I grabbed a towel and put it over my keyboard and resumed my stroking. Teresa continued to tease me and I kept thinking about seeing her again. I increased my pace and soon the familiar delicious pressure started building Teresa applied more oil and now she was glistening and had even spilled some on the top of her lace thong turning that area even more opaque than it already was.

"Fuck," I said out loud.

More and more precum coated my cock and fingers as I squeezed it even harder. I was so wet down there that each jerk made a wet sound as I continued punching my stomach.

"Yes, Yes, Yes," I kept saying out loud.

The pressure in my balls was becoming delightfully unbearable.

Just as I was getting ready to come, Teresa turned her ass to the camera, bent over and touched her toes.

"Fuck Yes," I growled as my orgasm hit and a huge rope of cum landed on the towel.

Teresa was still bent over and as a second rope of my jism emerged I could see where the oil had soaked the thong where it nestled in her delicious ass crack.

"Fuck," I yelled again as a third rope flew even farther and landed on the screen of my monitor about three feet away.

My legs were shaking and cum kept pouring from my balls as I kept pistoning my dick; it landed on the towel, my legs, and all in front of my chair. As Teresa stood up the last of my cum was running down my hand and fingers to settle on my balls and chair.

"I've had better orgasms with women, but that was awesome," I thought.

Never had I produced so much sperm while jacking off. Teresa started wrapping up her show while I cleaned everything up with the towel. When I was done, I gave her a great tip and asked if she would be back on tomorrow. She shook her head no and typed that she would be back Monday night.

"Great!" I replied, logged off, and collapsed in bed exhausted.

The next day I could not get Teresa out of my head. Seeing her in person was so incredible that I knew I had to find a way to fuck her. But how? I spent most of the morning thinking about how I could make it happen and by lunchtime a plan started to form in my mind. It would involve some old school detective work and I was not sure how long it would take, but in the end, I hoped it would be worth it.

I woke up extra early Monday morning and started getting dressed. My plan would involve missing work but thankfully I have plenty of sick time. Once I was ready I grabbed my cell, some binoculars, my sunglasses, and headed to my car. It was still very early when I arrived at Teresa's apartment building. I parked my car in a location that allowed me to see both the entrance to her building and its parking lot. I got settled and began to wait.

Around 8:00am I called my boss to let her know that I was ill and would not be in. At 8:30am I saw Teresa exit her building. She looked incredible wearing a cream colored business suit and black high heels. I was surprised when she bypassed the parking lot and started walking down the street so I quickly put on a baseball cap, grabbed my phone, and started following her on the opposite sidewalk. We walked for about 5 minutes when at an intersection, she crossed to my side and headed down the street to our left.

I noticed that we were now in the business district as the buildings started getting taller. 5 more minutes went by and suddenly she entered an office building. I raced to catch up and soon I was right behind her in the lobby. My heart was pounding with excitement. Another minute and we were waiting with 10 other people to get on the elevator. I made sure I was in position to get on first as I needed to be able to continue following unnoticed when she got off.

"Ding!" the doors opened and I was able to enter first and stand on the back wall. The car began to fill and to my surprise, Teresa was standing right in front of me! More people entered and Teresa kept getting closer. Soon she was close enough to smell her perfume again. It smelled heavenly and immediately my cock started to stir.

I looked down at her ass and saw that it was less than an inch from my dick. Sweat broke out on my forehead as I struggled to maintain control and not attempt touching her. I was intoxicated with the smell of her perfume combined with her shampoo and just had to lean forward for a better sniff. I was close to halfway hard and began to worry that someone would notice it.

Luckily, as the elevator continued through the floors, the car got less and less crowded and I was able to relax a little. Teresa got off on the 9th floor, turned right and headed down a hallway lined with offices. She entered one with the names "Mahon & Rodriquez, Architects," posted next to the door. Just beyond the door was a huge window which I reached in time to see Teresa enter one of the the back rooms.

"Jackpot!," I whispered as I headed back to the elevator.

I was now at my computer looking up information on the architectural firm. I found their website, clicked on "people", and there she was! Her picture, name, title, work phone and work email were all right before my eyes. Everything that I needed. "Bazinga!" I thought, and then did a little more research to discover her apartment number, personal cell number, and personal email address. It was a very productive morning and soon, hopefully, my dream of fucking Miss Sarah Williams would soon become a reality!

It was now 2:00pm and my idea was ready to go from the planning stage into full operation. Knowing that Sarah was an architect and would not want her co-workers finding out about her second "job" was the first component to my plan. The second was my knowledge that cam girls can block any state or region from accessing their cam rooms. I "discovered" Teresa while on vacation in New York and that's why I need to use the VPN. She definitely does not want anyone knowing what a naughty girl she is. Now, just one more thing to purchase online and I would be ready to make that phone call...

"Good afternoon, Mahon & Rodriquez."

"Good afternoon," I replied. "My name is David Westcott and I would like to make an appointment to see one of your architects."

It was that easy. Sarah specializes in residential designs so I just needed to tell the secretary how much I admired her work and my appointment was confirmed for next Tuesday at 3:00pm. The hard part was waiting for Tuesday to arrive. I arranged to work a half day and on Thursday my package arrived with the item I ordered earlier in the week. Everything was now ready and I made sure not to masturbate or visit Teresa's cam room until after my meeting.

I went straight home at noon on the big day. I needed to take a shower and make sure my personal grooming was on point. I dressed in one of my favorite suits, grabbed my phone and the item I ordered and was out the door at 2:20pm. Nervous was an understatement as I rode the elevator to the 9th floor. I took several deep breaths on the way up and as I walked down the hallway.

I introduced myself to the secretary, Joyce Denning, and she informed me that Ms. Williams would see me in a few moments. She then offered some refreshment, which I declined, and directed me to the seating area which afforded a perfect view of Sarahs' office. I only had to wait a moment before Sarah appeared at her door and started toward me. It was only 30 feet, but it felt like 60 as she approached.

She was wearing a stylish navy suit that highlighted her gorgeous figure and also had on the black heels that I loved so much. Her round tits swayed seductively just like they did that first day I saw her. I also confirmed that her finger had no engagement or wedding ring on it as I shook her other hand.

"Mr. Westcott, I'm Sarah Williams," she said.

Her hair and makeup were flawless and she batted the most beautiful green eyes at me and I thought; she really does look like an actress.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Williams," I replied.

"Please, my office is this way," she directed.

Sarah led the way and I couldn't help but stare at her delicious ass as we entered. She offered me a seat, closed the door and sat down at her desk.

"Mr. Westcott, please tell me how our firm can assist you."

The office was a decent size, approximately 15 feet by 15 feet with windows looking out on the city. One wall was dominated by a row of filing cabinets that were roughly 4 feet high with some books and tasteful decor neatly arranged. On other wall was a drafting table flanked by some more, but lower, cabinets. All very tasteful right down to the art on the walls.

It also smelled wonderful inside the room. A cross between her perfume, shampoo, and your favorite scented candle. As I proceeded to tell her what sort of home I was interested in building a pleasant warmth began to flood my genitalia to also signal its appreciation of the room, and more importantly; its owner.

"Ms. Williams," I continued.

"Please, call me Sarah," she interrupted.

"Of course, Sarah, but you must call me David," I said.

That settled, I proceeded to tell her that I admired her work online and was interested to see what else she could offer.

She smiled and said, "David, I have some more of my work right here."

Sarah stood and moved to the lower filing cabinets. My cock jumped as she bent over giving me a great view of her legs and ass before removing a large book that she placed in front of me. She stood close as she discussed her work and began to flip some of the pages, brushing against my arm accidentally several times. I was in heaven. My dream girl was standing next to me, actually touching my arm! Luckily, the front of my sport coat hid my penis which by now was pushing urgently against my zipper, begging for its release. We traded ideas for a few more minutes and again, she took her seat.

"David, can I offer you something to drink? Coffee, tea, or water perhaps?" she asked.

"A water would be wonderful," I replied.

"Certainly, excuse me one moment," she said and walked to the door.

This was my chance. I grabbed my palm sized digital recorder from my pocket, and placed it on one of the higher cabinets, partially concealed between some books and a vase. I made sure it was recording and since I tested it the other day, knew that it would provide a 1080p visual of the office. No sooner had I sat down when Sarah reentered with two bottles of water, closed the door and retook her seat before offering me one.

"Thank you very much, Teresa," I said.

Her head snapped up immediately, and her face started to turn bright pink as she said cautiously, "why did you call me that? My name is Sarah."

"Oh yes, your real name is Sarah Williams. But the name you use at your other job is Teresa," I slyly replied.

For a moment she just froze and her face changed from pink to light red in color. Then she went on the offensive.

12