Owning Oprah

Story Info
Sexually dominating my sex slave Oprah.
2k words
3.74
11.6k
4
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

This is a sexual domination parody... Enjoy my fellow freaks.

"Stand there and don't move. You will only move, talk or do anything with my permission. Do you understand slave?" I took charge of Oprah. She loved being my sex slave and she was gonna find out how to make me happy.

"Yes Master." She held her head down in obedience. She was wearing a black latex bodysuit, I had made for her. Her huge tits were exposed and her pussy and ass as well. She had on tall latex boots as well. She was gonna be put through the full slave experience. I walked over to her. Her thick, dark nipples were rock hard. Her hands were tied behind her back. Her hair was long, thick and curly. She was a gorgeous slave. I roughly squeezed those huge, ebony tits. She didn't moan, she wasn't allowed to. She learned quickly. That's a plus. I slapped them hard and squeezed them roughly, shaking them hard and squeezing them even harder. They felt so good. She didn't move a muscle. My bitch was pleasing me already.

One of my other slaves, Spence Ulchin, was there to not only obey me, but to also help me in any way he could. I had taken both Oprah and Spence out of their slave cages I put them in, before I test them. I cage all of my slaves, before I test them and I test them regularly. I demand absolute obedience. Spence is a short, chubby nerd, but he's also a very obedient slave. I am very particular about my slaves, so I hold them to a very high standard. He was wearing a light blue latex body suit just like Oprah's, except his chest wasn't exposed. His small, but thick cock and chubby ass were though. He stood in the corner with his head down. He knows what I expect.

I pulled Oprah's thick nipples hard and twisted them as hard as I could. I pinched them so very hard. She held in a scream, but she didn't scream. Another plus. I applied nipple clamps to her thick, erect, dark nipples. I pulled them and flicked them. I pulled them down as far as they would go. Oprah almost screamed, but didn't. I went around behind Oprah and noticed the tattoos I demand my slaves to get. On one ass cheek it says, "Property Of James" and on the other it says, " James Is My Master." I was pleased with Oprah so far, but she had a long way to go, to make me truly happy with her.

I bent her over and poured baby oil on my hand. I put my hand out her hand and she immediately rubbed the oil in. I put my fist to her sexy, mature, hairy, ebony pussy and twisted my oiled hand up it. It's wasn't the first time I had fisted Oprah, so she could handle the whole thing. I twisted my hand up her pussy, slowly working it in and out, my whole big fist.

I could feel her body tremble. I paused, not moving my hand. She knew I didn't what her to cum, so she stopped herself. I made it harder for her, rubbing her clit very fast, as I once again begun to fist her juicy, ebony pussy. I fisted her faster, driving my fist in and out of her pussy. She held back the organic moans of ecstasy. I smirked. I was pleased with her. I fisted her hairy, black pussy faster and faster, twisting my hand quickly. "Cum slave." I allowed her to cum. On cue she squirted all over my hand. I pulled it out and let her squirt out her pussy nut. It blasted the wall and floor, running down her thick, latex covered legs.

"Slave Spence, clean her." I ordered him. He immediately ran over.

"Yes Master." He bowed to me and knelt down behind Oprah, licking her legs and her soaking wet, chocolate pussy too. He licked her totally clean. I wiped my hand dry and pulled my cock out. I walked behind Oprah and stood there. Spence put my cock into Oprah's hairy, juicy pussy and went back to his corner quickly. I smacked her thick ass. I grabbed her gorgeous, heavy tits and pulled them back to me, my hands pressed into the nipple clamps. I squeezed her huge, natural juggs hard, forcing the clamps harder onto her thick, chocolate nipples.

I pounded her black pussy so fucking hard. My cock flew up that mature ebony pussy like a sex crazed blur. I slammed into her thick, black ass every fucking time I slammed up her hairy, black pussy. Oprah couldn't hold back her moans of pleasure. She squirted all over my cock too. I squeezed those huge chocolate juggs so damn hard, forcing the nipple clamps down hard on her thick, rock hard, dark nipples. She screamed in pain/pleasure. I pulled out and walked out of the room.

I didn't say a word. Oprah knew she fucked up. She meekly got on her knees and held her head down. She upset me and she hated herself for it. She showed too much emotion and a lack of self control. I tested her and she failed. Twenty minutes passed before I walked back in the room. Oprah and Spence held their heads down, knowing I was upset. I ignored Oprah. No one dared say anything. I am in complete and total control at all times. I rule their world. They exist to please me, no other reason. I sat on my throne. I motioned for Spence to move to the desk I was fucking Oprah on. He quickly did. "Bend over and let her peg you." I commanded and they both quickly obeyed.

Oprah put a huge strap on around her waist and got behind Spence. She rubbed baby oil all over the huge dildo. She spit on his anus and slid the huge dildo up his chubby ass. Oprah fucked Spence in the ass, as I thought about what to do with her. I was testing her again. She knew she better do a great job or else. Oprah rammed that blue rubber dildo up Spence's chubby, nerd ass and smacked his ass hard. It jiggled. He groaned, trying to hold it in. Oprah was enjoying fucking his ass. It was her turn. I got up and walked behind her. My hard cock was already out. I spread her black cheeks wide and just shoved my big white cock up that rich and famous black ass. I tested her resolve. I roughly assfucked her as she assfucked Spence. We moved in unison.

Damn, I love fucking her ass. She's a sexy bitch and fucking her ass is a pleasure, but I didn't tell her that. I stopped fucking her. She knew what to do and she threw her big ass back at me, fucking my cock with her ass. I made her do all the work. She slammed her ass back on my cock and slammed it back up against Spenas, to fuck his ass. She was my assfucking, human ping pong. Back and forth, she violently threw her ass. She took my big cock up her ass and slammed her big fake cock up Spence's ass. He came on the side of the desk. Oprah quietly squirted a massive blast all over the floor. She aimed it away from me. She was back to pleasuring me.

We kept that up for an hour. She slammed her ass on my cock and slammed her rubber cock up Spence's ass. He came two more times and Oprah squirted four more. I have great stamina. I held mine in. I pulled the nipple clamps off of Oprah's nipples and roughly squeezed her huge, natural funbags. I love her huge black tits. I sucked them and bit them, roughly molesting them. Oprah quietly squirted three more times. All of it missed me. She was back in my good graces again. I pulled out of her ass, grabbed a champagne bottle and shoved the neck up her ass. I tilted the bottle and emptied the champagne up Oprah's thick ass. "Slave Spence, floor, now!" Oprah pulled out of his ass, making sure not to spill the champagne out of her ass. I rubbed her clit super fast, just to tease her. She kept it in.

Spence laid on the floor. I pointed to him and Oprah went over and squatted over his face. She pushed the champagne out of her ass and Spence drank it down. I shoved my cock in Oprah's sexy mouth. Her full, thick lips wrapped tightly around my cock, as she sucked me off. Her thick curly hair flew wildly, as she sucked me as hard as she possibly could. She craved my cum. I gave it to her, as Spence drank down her ass champagne. I blasted a massive load of thick jizz into Oprah's sucking mouth. She happily swallowed every fucking drop. Her tongue wrapped around my cock and she sucked me totally fucking dry. She kissed my white cock repeatedly, craving it, loving it.

I pointed to the desk and Oprah quickly laid on it. I put her thick legs on my shoulders and fucked her pussy super fucking fast. I slapped and squeezed her huge cans as they flopped wildly from my pussy domination. They felt so food. I slapped them hard and squeezed them harder, pounding her pussy for two hours. Spence laid on the floor. Oprah quietly squirted 10 times on my cock, it poured out the sides of her pussy. They was so much pussy nut, it coated the desk, pouring off of it like a sexual waterfall. I pulled out and piledrove up her ass for an hour. Oprah came 4 more times, missing me again. I even smiled at her. She smiled back, so happy to be pleasuring me. She is mine. She and my other slaves are my property. I own them. They have given their mind, body and soul to me. I came up Oprah's ass twice. My jizz poured out of her ass when I pulled out.

I climbed on the desk and fucked her huge funbags . She wrapped them around my cock and I pummeled those huge, ebony juggs relentlessly. My white cock flew between them and into her waiting mouth. I fucked her tits and mouth roughly. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I pushed down her throat and finished cumming directly into her stomach. She swallowed every fucking drop happily. I pissed right down her throat. She swallowed everything. I pulled out and pissed all over her sexy face and awesome tits. I covered her in my warm piss. She sucked me totally clean. Oprah came again, squirting just from knowing she had pleased me. She thanked me and my cock for pleasuring her. "I love you Master. Thank you for owning me and for allowing me to try and please you." I smirked. I was pleased with her. She was a good slave. I spit in her mouth and she happily swallowed it. She loves pleasuring me. I am happy with her, so I will keep her.

I climbed off of Oprah and walked over to my throne. "Fuck her slave Spence." I decided to reward him for obeying me correctly. I sat down and he got up and slammed his small, but thick cock, up her pussy and fucked her wildly. He groped her huge tits and fucked her hard for about a minute. He came up her pussy, when I nodded approval. He doesn't have much stamina at all, but he is a good slave also. I made him clean Oprah's pussy and her ass. He happily did.

"Thank you Master. Thank you so very much." He bowed to me, thanking me for allowing him pleasure and went back to his corner. I snapped my fingers for Oprah and she quickly came over to me and knelt on the floor beside me, her usual spot. I played with her huge tits, as she bowed her head. She moaned, loving my hands on her. I sat back and smoked a cigar, enjoying my sexual power and dominance over my sex slaves. I enjoy owning all of them. I enjoy... Owning Oprah.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers