Owning the Birthday Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because your with me?" She nodded even harder this time and kissed my cheek. For a Saturday this mall still did not have much business. It was almost like a weekday as I looked out across the crowd.

"Do you wanna go see Mall Cop or Watchmen?" I watched her look content on my arm.

"Mall cop it is then babe." I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her towards the mall elevator. She grabbed me and I felt her hand rub my back as I grabbed her ass.

"Not yet slave" She was getting forceful with her attentions. We quickly paid for our tickets and went into the movie. At 2 pm in the afternoon on a March Saturday there were very few people in the movie. I waited for the lights to go on before I slipped my hands into her pants. She quickly slid down into her seat and tried to get me to stop.

"Please sir stop let's just watch the movie Sir.. please." I waited for her attention to focus back on the movie before I tried again. She tried to resist but eventually tired.

"Please sir just stop.. I will suck your cock anytime you want sir." I smiled and whispered in her ear.

"You will already do that. Besides don't you want a orgasm for your birthday." Her eyes widened she knew how long it would take to get her there. She tried to bargain.

"Please sir if thats gonna be my birthday present please let me have it later... please." I love it when she begs. I still needed to get off though. I grabbed her head and unzipped my pants.

"Ok slave girl but your gonna do something for me now." She didn't waste a second as she greedily sucked my cock up and down. She didn't even try to tease me. She wanted to get me off short and quick. I stroked her head quickly.

"That's a girl suck a little bit harder and swirl your tongue." I felt her hand reach over and stroke the shaft of my cock. Her hand quickly stroked faster and faster. I grabbed her by her pony tail and pinched her nose shut. She wanted a bit more cock in her mouth. I felt her tongue swirl around the tip of my cock.

"Ahhh slave just a bit more tongue." She quickly added more tongue as I began to drip into her mouth.

"That's a good girl." I felt her rub her jaw as my cum dripped into her mouth. I felt a few quick jets of hot cum slip into her mouth. She gulped repeatidly trying to swallow of it. A bit of cum dripped onto her pants.

"Mmm thanks slave." I felt her zip me back up and glare.

"Are you satisified Sir?" Her words dripped with venom. I felt another bit of my plan slide into place.

"Yes quite slave. Do you want anything from the snack bar slave?" I watched her lick her lips as she eyed a guys large nachos.

"Nachos and a drink sir." I shook my head as I walked away. She was great at giving head and there was barely anyone even in the movie. I think I had seen one old woman look up during the whole process but she looked confused as I she turned back around. I quickly walked to the snack bar after a brief pit stop.

"Nachos, a large slushie, a bag of gummi bears and a small diet coke. " I quickly paid the guy who was obviously oggling a group of teenage girls behind me. I couldn't resist myself.

"You know if you slap their ass and make them say your name. They won't even look at another man again. " His jaw dropped as I walked away laughing. I was about crying as I walked to the theater. I looked around and found her. I positioned the Slushie and Nachos at the tip of the tray and walked closer to her. She was focused on the movie she didn't even see it coming. I feigned a trip and dropped the nachos and slushie on her.

"What the hell.. you fucking .." She looked up and saw that it was me. A look of barely contained fury greeted me. Yeah.. come on slave girl say it. I know you want to. She didn't. I apologized profusely as we walked to the back of the theater. She was soaked to her panties and bra.

"I feel so sorry babe.. let's go get you some new clothes. It'll be my sorry to you babe." I hugged her and led her to the Victoria's Secret as it was the closest clothing shop to the theater. Like I said I love this mall. I smiled as I tipped my head forward trying to act as if I was sorry. I eyed the dress I liked from the side of my head. I had already paid off the girl working there to put anything in her size up during this period. Thankfully March is a slow month for lingerie sales. I smiled again as she looked around with a bit of nacho cheese and cola dripping off of her.

"There is nothing her that will fit me Sir." She looked like she was about to begin fuming again.

"I already found something and its on sale too." I held up a pink mini dress ,a pink garter belt, and matching cupless bra and panty set. Her jaw about dropped. She ran over to the single girl on duty at the register.

"Do you have anything that will fit me?" I walked up behind her and nodded no to the girl.

"Absolutely not ma'am and if you would stop dripping on the floor I may have to call security." I chuckled inwardly. The girl was add libbing perfectly for my needs. I about laughed again.

"Babe lets just buy it and leave. Then we can go back to the house and you can change into your dress and we can go to dinner. Besides it would look hot on you." I smiled and tried to appeal to her with my eyes. I smiled again. I was laughing my head off inside my head as she walked towards the dressing room. I went in with her again.

"Master please get out. I can change by myself." I chuckled again and threw up my hands and walked out. I waited.

"Master?" A small tentative voice came from the inside of the room.

"Yes slave girl." I winked at the girl behind the register and flashed a $100 bill at her and smiled. She nodded back. I walked into the dressing room with her and looked at her back with the dress waiting to be zipped in the back.

"So did you need something slave girl." She pointed to the zipper on the back of the dress. I quickly zipped her up as she looked in the mirror. I snickered. She usually wouldn't wear something like that in the bedroom let alone out in public. I watched her try to smooth the dress down over her ass ,but I could see her ass cheeks from under the dress.

"Does it look ok Sir?" I watched her cringe and bit her lip. I mumbled a groan as I rubbed her chest.

"Mmmm Hmm it does slave." I thought I heard her say "Oh no" as I stroked her chest and rubbed each nipple. I could feel her nipples poke through the material of her flimsy dress.

"Please sir I am exhausted.. can't we just pay for the clothes and go home." She looked defeated ,but she didn't even put up a fight as I unzipped my pants again and yanked her dress up and her panties down. I felt her body respond as I pushed my cock into her pussy. I was waiting for it.

"I thought you looked familiar.. why don't you peddle your wares some place else." The sales girl looked a bit annoyed just like I had told her to be.

"Now you two pay for your clothes and get out before I call security and have you both arrested. I'am assuming that since he is your customer. That he will be paying." The sales girl's voice dripped with venom as I handed her my credit card. My slave quickly picked up her purse and ran out the door as I pretended to berate the sales girl. I walked to the car and looked around and finally saw her at the side of another car near the wall.

"Sir I don't have the keys." I dangled them in front of her face and unlocked her side and waited for her to slide in. She put her head in her hands.

"Please sir can we just go home." I obliged and started the car as I stroked her leg. I thought about maybe just taking her to a nice restaurant and letting her wear her dress there, but I wanted to push a bit more. As we pulled in she darted out and ran to the washer. Probably looking for her dress. I got hard thinking about her stripping down to her cute little new undies and searching for her dress. I opened the dryer and pulled the dress out along with a red shirt and walked into the house.

"Sir did you hang it up somewhere it wasn't in the wash." I held up a piece of pink clothing that looked remarkably like her dress.

"You didn't sir..." I sheepishly nodded yes. She finally let loose and ran at me.

"I can't believe you did that sir.. what the hell were you thinking sir." I wanted to laugh so much. I mean how many girls will call you "sir" while they are pissed off at you. However, swearing and insulting me were offenses that could not be glossed over.

"Drop trow slave." I stood and waited the requesite 30 seconds for her to calm down and pull her panties down. I waited and nothing happened but more whining about her damn dress. If only she knew. When you have nearly a perfect slave at your disposal getting a reason to spank her becomes harder and harder.. but eventually one comes up.

"Come along slave." I grabbed her by the arm as she began to kick and scream. She tried to dig in her heels and try to stop me.

"No! No! Not on my birthday at least wait til tomorrow. Please sir wait til tomorrow. I'll be good sir. Please I'll be good. Don't spank me Sir." I grabbed her and tossed her over my shoulder. She began to kick and scream again.

"Please slave act your age." I wanted to kick her pride a bit more. She just yelled in frustration as she found she could not get loose.

"Why are you doing this to me sir. Please just stop. This has been a bad day already. Just let me stop and go to bed." I felt her weaken as I pushed her over the bed and yanked her pants and panties down. The first slap to her ass took her by surprise.

"Ow one sir!" I felt her shudder a bit as I rubbed her stomach. I love forcing different parts of her to respond. She is a great instrument if you know how to play her. I lick her back and neck.

"You know slave.. if you are good maybe we will continue what we started when you were trying on those pants." I watched her bite her lip and shake her head. She didn't want to feel that way. I added to the distraction as after the sixth slap I began to rub her clit. She wanted it but if she gave in. I wasn't gonna give it to her. I continued my ministrations as her legs began to rub against my knee. The tell tell wetness on my knee was proof enough that at least part of her liked what I was doing. I slapped her ass again and heard a muffled moan after her count hit seventeen.

"I bet you wanted this on your eighteenth birthday. To be over some guy's knee being spanked. Isn't it slave?" I loved pushing her buttons and making her speak on command.

"Please don't not now.. I didn't want this.. I didn't want this sir." She shook her head back and forth as I paused to rub and stroke her ass. I savored the moment as i had her over my knee. I waited for it each and every time I spanked her cute little ass. I finally heard it. A bit of a sniffle as she began to cry.

"What a cute little girl you make. Are you gonna be daddy's big girl and stop those tears." She hadn't trusted me at first to cry in front of me. She had always held back ,but it hadn't taken me awhile to stop that.

"Come on be a daddy's big birthday girl and stop balling." I wiped a tear away as I savored it. There is just something about turning a woman into a balling little teenager that really gets me going. Especially when the balling teenager used to be a huge bitch as the one over my knee. I rubbed her ass and delivered the final slap making it a even thirty-five spanks.

"Now are you gonna be good and wear the dress." I waited for it but it never came. A simple and meek.

"Yes sir." Was all I got in return. I wanted to push a bit more. I walked into the bathroom as she slid her clothes off.

"Leave your new undies on. You look really cute in them slave. Especially now that your ass matches." I laughed a bit as I savored the moment. She didn't hesistate a bit as she stood there. The dress slid over her head but fought a bit as the material stretched over her chest. I yanked the hem down and smoothed it out.

"Well I guess the dress of yours shrunk a bit slave." I laughed again as she stood there. Each of the bottoms of her ass cheeks stood out from the dress. I caressed and rubbed them. She just stood there with a defeated look on her face. Her nipple rings were unmistakable. The tattoo showing my ownership of the cute little body and mind of hers was beyond legible.

"Your gonna be a hit at the Butcherblock slave." The butcherblock was a all you can eat BBQ Rib place near the airport that made Hooters look like a poetry reading. That re-awakened a fight in her.

"The Butcherblock but I thought we were gonna go to the Arizona and eat there. You promised. You promised. " I had been awaiting this moment all day.

"Well I can always go alone. I am sure I can bring something or one that will be entertaining for me." I could see the pictures floating through her eyes as a silcone injected bimbo bent over the bed mewing like a kitten at me as she slept in the guest room. She took off for our bedroom and hid under the covers of the bed. I pulled out my cell and sent the text as I walked to the room after her.

"You know slave I don't think your in any position to go anywhere with me.. but I think it'll be perfect if I stay here with you and maybe we can you know." I put my finger in my mouth and popped it obscenely. It was just then the door bell rang.

"That must be my hooker I ordered." I watched her eyes turn cold as she grabbed my baseball bat from under the bed.

"Good then she won't be missed much." I loved when she was like this. She was gonna be really energetic later in bed. I watched her ass sway as she walked down the hall towards the door. The baseball bat in one hand. I walked quickly ahead of her as I had her robe in my hand.

"Slave put this on." She looked puzzled. I never told her to put on clothes like her robe just take them off.

"Do it slave. Trust me." A huff of frustration came out of her mouth as she slid the robe over her shoulders.

"Like I'd ever order a hooker." I opened the door as the caterer from the Arizona was just about to ring the bell again.

"Ok where would you like us to set up the food and the cake." His narled New Jersey accent gave away that he wasn't from a texas steakhouse ,but the food was still good and the service was excellent. The three men quickly laid out the food as my slave stood dumbfounded.

"You know you should go change into something else slave." I whispered it quietly into her ear as I stroked her shoulders and ran my hands down to her waist.

"Into what sir?" She was almost back to happy ,but needed a final push. I reached under the couch and pulled a box with a purple ribbon around it.

"Its not pink is it sir?" She seemed hesitant like a soldier with shell shock waiting for the next grenade.

" No it isn't slave. Open it up." She pulled her white gleaming dress from the box ,and held up a large flat black box.

"Open that too slave." She seemed excited as she flipped the black case open revealing a set of pearls.

"Read the inscription slave." She giggled as she laughed. She never giggled without prompting before. A pleasant side effect for me.

"Now you don't have to wear a collar out to the store anymore with those." I felt her grip me with a near death grip around my waist.

"I love it Master... I love you master." I sat down as the waiter poured us both some water and poured her a extra large glass of champagne. She walked back to the bedroom and came out wearing her newest treasures. Her heels clacked along the floor as she stopped to pose.

"You look great babe." She leaned over and kissed my cheek." I motioned for the waiter to bring the cake over. I had it done and then had it covered as it was delivered to the caterer's. So even they wouldn't see it. I motioned the waiter away as they sat the last bit of food on the table. I handed the guy a twenty as he left and the remarkable sound of car doors slamming greeted my ears. I walked back to the cake and yanked off the cover and let her read it.

"To my dearest slave.. though your days maybe trying and your rewards few. Know always that you are as precious as any treasure imaginable and know that within me is always a man that you can hold as your own as he holds you as his." I smiled and waited for it. I leaned my head forward as she tackled me. I grabbed her and pulled my legs around her and spun her over back onto her back. I kissed her neck and chest as she lay on the ground. I felt the dress slid off her body. I flipped it over the back of one of the chairs as I rubbed my hands over her back and down her ass.

"God master .. " I waited for her eyes to swivle back into her head as she lay there. I continued to kiss and rub her throat as I unzipped my pants and pushed my cock into her pussy. I was greeted with a delightful series of moans and mews as she laid down. I pulled her up into my lap.

"It maybe your birthday but you still have to do some work tonight slave." I could hear her breath into my ear as she wrapped her arms around my neck and started bouncing up and down. I rubbed her chest as I licked and sucked on each nipple ring. I began to rub the underside of each breast as I licked her nipple and massaged the underside of each breast.

"Mmmm Master.. that feels ummm.. ummm.. God." I really liked when I disrupted her train of thought as I slid a finger into her ass and began to work in and out in circles. I moved my cock from side to side as she bounced. A bit of sweat dripping off her chest and head landed on my stomach. I pushed her back and pinned her against the floor. I slowed down my pace as she locked her legs around my waist and her fingernails dug into my back lightly.

"Master can I have my orgasm now." She was ready alright.

"No but you can have mine." I smiled as she realized that she just got her orgasm. .. My orgasm. I began to laugh as I thought of it.

12