Owning The Girl Next Door

Story Info
Becoming a legalese M/S master to King of a people.
137k words
4.08
18.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frognut
Frognut
17 Followers

Chapter 1 The Beginning

It started one afternoon after I had gotten off work with my Dad, I was tinkering with my car in the driveway when I hear my name being called. I looked down the street and a friend of mines girlfriend was walking to me, I said hey Sherry what's up?

she asked what I was doing tonight?

I said going to cruse the beach for a couple hours why?

She asked do you mind if I ride along?

I said no, not at all, I will be heading out around 6, I will swing by and pick you up will Marks Mom be ok with you going out with me?

She said yea she was making her crazy sitting around talking her ears off since Mark went to Camp Lashaun Marine boot camp for basic training. He will be gone for six weeks then come home before shipping out.

I said I understand you going crazy sitting around the house all day but hay you quit College, that would have kept you busy at least for the rest of the year.

She said yea I know but my parents started to be asses towards me because they are having problems, it's not my fault they can't get along. So, mark had me move in with him then went off and joined the Marines to get his college degree for free.

I said good for him since his Dad passed away it has just been him and his Mom since the two sisters moved out.

She said he told her since she was there with his Mom I give him time to join up without worrying about her being alone.

I said well tell her if she needs any help with anything to stop by and ask. I would not mind at all Mark and I have been friends a long time.

She said ok I'll let her know, she then said I'll be back around 6.

I said ok see you then. I finished with the car and went in to clean up it was dinner time.

Ma said it's about ready.

I took my shower and changed, and we sat down to eat.

Mom said was that Marks girlfriend you were talking to?

I said yea she wants to ride down to the beach with me Mark shipped out to Basic Training and she is board sitting around the house. So, I said she could ride along with me tonight.

Mom said that's nice of you.

I said well Mark Sherry and I would cruse the beach two or three times a week before he left so I don't see any harm, but I think I will drop him an email and checkup to be safe.

Mom said that's a smart idea son!

So, after dinner I dropped him a line and told him what was going on, to be on the safe side. I grabbed my keys and wallet and headed to the car and leaning on the door was Sherry, I said are you ready?

She said sure lets boogie.

We went down and got gas and a couple of sodas then off we went, the beach was quiet no one was out yet so we parked and watched the ocean for a while, then around 9 we went for a ride down the beach again, some of my friends were in the parking lot we hung out at so we stopped and BS,ed for a while. I said not much going on tonight.

They said a couple of ships came in, so everyone is at the port getting tours of the ships.

Around 10 I told Sherry lets head home I have work in the morning.

She said no problem thanks for getting he out for a while.

I pulled up in front of Marks house and let her out and Mark's Mom walked out and said.

Why are you home so early?

I told her about the ships, plus I have to work early, but I wanted to make sure Sherry was safe inside before I took off.

She said thanks her getting Sherry out of the house for a while she has been driving me crazy.

I said no problem, then I said I told Sherry to let you know if you need any help around the house while Mark is gone just ask I will help any way I can.

she said that's sweet I will call you if anything comes up.

I told her I emailed Mark to let him know I took Sherry to the beach tonight to get her out from under your feet for a while.

She laughed and said you have no idea, I can't even take a shit in piece with her on the other side of the door talking up a blue streak. She said the truth is Mark joined up to get a break from it too.

We laughed, and I told her good night and drove home and went to bed. The next night I was going to the ware houses to help a friend with his race car, he needed some glass work and I am pretty good with fiberglass, so I helped him out. But before I could leave the house Sherry was there again and asked.

Can she ride along?

I said ok, but this will be boring and stinky.

She said she didn't care if she could get out for a while.

When we finished up we had a couple of beers then we went home to let the glass cure overnight, then I would check and fix any issues that popped up. I took sherry home and dropped her off then went home myself.

The next day my friend called and asked could I drop by early to look everything over.

I said my Dad will drop me off on the way home if you could drop me off later.

He said cool and no problem, well so I thought, when he dropped me off Sherry was sitting on my car with a pissed look on her face, my friend said what is her deal?

I said I don't know but I will find out believe me. I told him good night and walked over to her to find out what her problem was, I said ok let's hear it what's going on?

She said I thought we had a date.

I said what are you talking about?

She said I wanted to hang out with you.

I said I had to finish up the glass work, but we had no date so to speak, you are Marks girlfriend not mine. So, you are getting mad at me is bull and if this is how you are going to thank me then hit the road. I try to do you a favor and you think I am your toy. you are sadly mistaken. If you are going to ack like a little kid you can just walk off now and not come back, this is going to be my way, or no way am I clear?

I will not put up with any shit from you or I will punish your ass and you will not like it believe me. You cannot and will not manipulate me, if that's what you think then don't come back. Now you can apologize and leave, or you can just leave your choice.

She said Glenn I am so sorry I did not mean to upset you.

I said I am past upset with you Sherry.

She said I am so sorry I did not mean to make you mad I am just so tire of being trapped in the house all day with no one to talk to then when Marks Mom gets home she is spent and needs down time to catch her breath she doesn't want to talk, I am going out of my mind.

I said I understand Sherry I really do but you cannot force yourself on me I have things to do as well, and I still tried to give you time, and you took advantage of my friendship and thought I should just jump to your every little whim. well that is done. from now on you go with me if I want it, not if you want it, do you understand me?

She looked down and said yes Sir I understand.

I said good now you will call me Sir from now on not Glenn you have lost that right, and you will be thankful and respectful of we are done do you understand that?

She said yes Sir I understand.

I said ok give me a kiss and go home and behave yourself, I will ask Marks Mom if you are behaving and if not, I will discipline you, do you hear me!

looking down she said yes Sir. She gave me a kiss then walk back down the street towards Marks house, but the girl three houses down stopped her and said.

What kind of bull shit, was that yes Sir shit?

Sherry told her we have been friends for years and have grown up together, she said I have always looked up to Sir and I almost ruined our friendship because I was being a bratty bitch to a good friend. so, now I must earn that friendship back and I really want it back.

The girl said enough to humiliate yourself in front of everyone?

Sherry said yes, Sir has been a very good friend almost a brother and he is definitely worth any humiliation I may be put through because I disrespected our friendship and tried to boss him around.

The girl said I would have told him to Fuck Off!

Sherry said you would have lost the best friend you will ever have as well.

The girl said no friend is worth that shit.

Sherry said you just don't understand how much he looked out for Mark and me, a bunch of guys were going to beat Mark up, and Rape me, but Sir beat four of them half to death and told them if anything happened to Mark or I he would beat them worst next time. So, he is worth humiliating myself to him, I owe him a life already, then he hung out with us so every one of their friends knew to leave us alone, so yea he is very important to me and Mark. Mark would probably throw me out if he was home and I did this, so you see a friend like him, is very rare indeed.

She said I didn't know.

Sherry said a lot of people don't, that's just him, but you would be wise to make friends with him it could save your ass one day.

The girl said you have a good argument that I can't deny.

Sherry went on home and I went inside to check my email.

Mark had set me a reply, he said sorry you had to get tied up in her web, she is a pain in the ass. I have been trying to break up with her, but she cried to Mom and Mom has a soft heart and let her move in but now Mom is regretting that decision. Mom said you offered to help her if she needs it, Thanks a lot you are the best, As I said I was going to break up with her and thought me joining would get her to move on. but no, she is like chapped skin on my ass. If she pushes herself on you do whatever you see fit to do no problem from me.

I wrote him back that not to worry about Mom I got her, anything she needs I will take care of for her. As far as Sherry goes, that going to be fun. I am going to own her ass, if she is still at your house she will be a help to your Mom and not a pain in the ass. I am going to make a Slave out of her, she just doesn't know it yet, so thanks for letting me have free rain over her. this should be fun. If Mom needs anything let me know and I will get to it.

Chapter 2 Taking the Girls

When I got home I found no Sherry on my car and after eating still no Sherry, I said well maybe she went on her marry way. I went to my car and opened the trunk and was getting something out when Sherry and her friend walked up.

Sherry said Sir?

I looked around to her and said Yes Sherry what is it?

She said I am very sorry about last night and will except any punishment you deem fit to give me. I fucked up our friendship and will do anything not to lose you as my friend. You mean the world to me and I cannot lose that.

I said anything?

She said yes Sir anything.

I said ok who is your little friend here?

Sherry said Sir this is Tabitha, she is a friend from school and she would like to meet you. I told her what a good friend you are to Mark and I and said it could be in her best interest to be friends with you as well.

I put my hand out a said nice to meet you, I know you live just down the street, but you have never even looked my way, so I left you alone.

Tabitha said I have a few friends from school that I hang out with and my Dad is very strict with who I talk to but from what Sherry has said he would probably be ok with me talking to you. But I am sure he will stop you and ask you like a hundred questions.

I said that is fine with me Tabitha, it shows he is a concerned parent and commands respect. I am good with that I am a firm believer in it obedience and Punishment go hand in hand and they teach respect. She said oh my god you sound just like him.

I said I have a feeling we will be friends as well. By the way I like your head band.

She blushed and said oh my god I forgot I was still wearing it.

I said I like it it's cute and fits you.

She said that is his doing as well.

I said how so?

She said it's so inbarising but he like the show Bewitched, and that is how I got my name. But in the house, I must wear this head band and Daddy calls me Tabby cat.

I said how cute all you need is a tail and you are set.

She said I have one, but I am not allowed to put it in yet.

I said and why is that?

She looked down and said I can't say but it's something I would like to do, maybe Daddy will tell you, if you get along that is.

I said well this conversation just got very interesting.

She said what do you mean?

I asked do you really want to know out here now?

She said yes Sir and looked down.

I said this could change our friendship are you sure?

She said yes Sir.

I said ok, Assume the position Now! She dropped to her knees and was strait back, knees spread, and palms up on her legs.

Sherry squeaked and asked Sir what is she doing?

I said she just submitted to me right here right now, And Sherry this is one of your new commands so assume the position and she got down on her knees, not as fast as Tabitha but she copied her pose every well. About that time a car pulled up and stopped and a man got out and walked up to me, stuck out his hand and said.

I'm her Father, and I see she has willingly submitted to you, can we talk?

I said she told me you would have a hundred questions for me, and from what she has told me, we will get along great. we have a lot of the same traits and beliefs.

He laughed and said not quite a hundred but a few.

I said my name is Glenn and it's good to meet you he said.

I am Greg, I need to finish this first he looked to Tabitha and asked do you accept this man?

She said yes Sir I do.

He said very well a she is yours, I have her contract at the house please come down when you are finished here.

I said yes Sir, I have a couple of things to finish then we will be down. Then I asked do you have blank contracts that we could use on Sherry?

He said sure then looked at Sherry, and asked her, do you accept Glenn as your Master?

Sherry's eyes popped, and she said yes Sir I do.

He said, do you do this freely, and of your own free will?

She said Yes Sir.

Greg said bring them down when you are ready, her Mom is on pins and needles, she has been watching you since the girls left the house, because I am very careful who my daughter talks to.

I said she told me, she also said she has a tail, she is wanting to wear.

He said I told her when she finds her Master he can put it in for her. It has been on her dresser for three years waiting on the right person to come along. And here you are.

I said so you didn't just happen to get home at this time by accident, did you?

He laughed and said I am surprised you didn't hear her mother, when she dropped to position her mother was yelling, get home now, you must see this! she did it without thought or hesitation, it was beautiful, so no accident.

I said give us 10 minutes to finish up here and we will be down.

He said are you going to leave them like that?

I said yep, they need to learn their places don't you think?

He said oh yes, I do, she picked a good one, very good girl Tabby Cat, she smiled to her Daddy he was proud of her.

I finished what I was doing then walked over to the girls I looked to Sherry and said are you sure about this? I said because once I put on your collar you will no longer have a say in what you can and can't do. I Will tell you everything to do, and what to wear. I will be your Master from then on.

She looked at me and asked permission to speak freely Sir.

I said go ahead.

She said I listen to everything you told me, and I have known you for years, and you have always looked out for me and took care of me, kept me out of trouble and kept people from hurting me. The whole time I have been a nasty self-centered bitch only thinking of myself and what everyone could do for me. you stopped that and put me in my place and made me see myself through your eyes. I love you more than a brother and I almost lost all of that so, like I brought Tabitha to you I give myself to you freely. I will be your willing Slave if that is what you want and be happy to do it. I still need my punishment for almost throwing my best friend away by being arrogant and self-centered, so yes Sir I submit to you. I will be your slut or whore and will follow all commands you give me.

I said ok Sherry I accept you as my slave, let's go get this paper work out of the way.

Mom yelled out the door son dinner will be ready in ten.

I said Mom make me a plate, will you? I need to take care of something, I could be a while.

she said sure son.

We got to Greg's and Tabitha reached for the door, I slapped her hand away, she looked to me with tears in her eyes.

And asked what's the matter Sir.

I said this is Greg's house and we have not been invited in yet.

she said but?

I cut her off and said no buts, you are my Slave and as such you must be invited into another master's home. So, I knocked on the door and Tabitha's Mom answered the door.

Then said Master Glenn please come in, my Master is expecting you.

I said thank you, and we went inside and followed her to the back room, turned into an office.

The Mom said Master Glenn is here plus two.

Greg said come on in and have a seat.

I walked in and sat in the chair then said assume the position and both girls hit the floor.

Greg said that is awesome to see her training come to fruition.

I asked, ok Greg what do you need me to do?

He said I have a regular Master/Slave contract for you and Tabitha to sign saying she is your slave of her own free will and submits to you as her Master. In doing so she has a temporary Collar to wear showing she is owned and not free any longer, I signed the contract then Tabitha signed it and Greg witnessed for us. Tabitha's Mom handed me a cute little Cat collar, I turned to Tabitha and said do you accept this collar as my slave the owner of your heart body and soul.

Tabitha said yes Master I do.

I latched it on her. Then her Mom handed me her tail, so I pulled her onto my lap and took the lube and lubed her up good then the tail and slid it right in without any problem. Sherry was bumping my leg very lightly, I looked at her and said what is it?

She said Sir that is so cute, I really like it.

I said we will get you one later I don't have a collar or tail for you now.

Tabitha's Mom said master if it is alright my oldest daughter has an old set you could have, they would be perfect for Sherry.

I said really but won't she need them when she comes home?

She said she now has a new master and will not need them anymore, this will save them from going to waist.

I said that would be great thank you, she came back with a black Patton leather collar and a red fox tail, with a white tip. I signed Sherry's contract, then she did, then Greg, I said this is your last chance to change your mind Sherry.

She said I accept Master.

I locked the collar around her neck, then pulled her into my lap and this plug was bigger but she has not seen it looking at the Tail part. I lubed her up then the tail plug and started to push it in and she was grunting but I pushed it in a seated it, she slowly stood up and she was too cute, the tail matched her hair perfectly. I thanked Greg and found out the Tabitha's Mom was Kimberly, I thanked her for her help.

She said you are welcome master please take good care of my baby girl.

I told her I will.

Greg said I know you still live at home and this could create a problem, so Tabitha can stay here till you have your own place with no problem.

I said yes you are right, thank you.

He asked what will you do about Sherry?

I said she stays at the end of the street and will stay there till I have a place like you said.

He said why don't you take the girls into Tabitha's room and break them in. I picked up the bottle of lube and asked if I could have this?

He said sure, I see you are a caring Master this pleases me, to know my daughter will be cared for. Greg looked up and said Kim lets go get something to eat, she started to say something, but Greg just looked at her and she said.

Frognut
Frognut
17 Followers