Owning The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes Master.

And they left us alone, I took both girls to Tabby's room and said strip, both stripped right away, I said now take my close off, then took off my shoes then my shirt, then pants then they got to my boxers and both took them down slowly and when my cock popped out they both said oh shit, I looked down and said problem.

Tabitha said Master you are huge, I have never seen a cock this big even on porn sights.

I said thank you. Now meet your new best friend, one on my cock and the other on my balls. Then they faced each other and kissed my cock on both side and started to slide up and down my cock and oh yea that was great. After a half hour of this I was ready to pop, I said Sherry you first and she was facing me put me in her mouth and I shot two shots then pulled out and put it in Tabitha's mouth and shot another two shots, I said Show me and they both sit side by side and opened their mouth, I took out my camera and took a couple pictures, I said swallow and they both swallowed then opened their mouths again to show they were empty, I took a couple of more pictures.

I said Tabitha lay back on the bed, I leaned down and kissed her then told Sherry to kiss her to, she hesitated a second then leaned in and kissed Tabitha slowly then got a little more into it. I told Sherry to lay down next to her and I started to kiss Sherry and worked my way down her neck to her tits then moved to Tabitha and did it to her, then got to Sherry's belly down to her pussy, then move to Tabby and did the same thing. I was tracing their lips up and down, up and down, then I licked one then the other.

Both girls were ready to explode I sucked Sherry's clit and flicked it with my tongue and she went off with a shriek and was trembling, panting and gasping for air, I smiled up to Tabitha and said let's see what you have little one, then latched on to her clit and started to flick it like crazy and she was making a deep down growling noise the squirted down my chest and dropped back to the bed panting but not moving, I laughed, she passed out from seeing Sherry have her orgasm then having her own was too much. This is going to be so much fun with these girls.

To think yesterday I was just going to take and own Sherry's ass because of how she thought she could control me like she does everyone else around her to enslaving her and she brought me a second girl that gave herself to me. when the night before she would not even talk to me. This is a very strange turn of events, but I love it.

I climbed on Sherry and started to rub my dick up and down her slit, then when I was wet I slowly pushed the head into her and waited a minute, her and Mark had been having sex for a couple of years, but she was tight as hell. I started with slow in and out movements and got more of myself into her every stroke till I had about 7 inches in and was hitting bottom, I was bumping her cervix and she was grunting and had the sheets clutched in both hands, I kept this up for ten minutes then grabbed her and rolled us over and put her on top and said take what you can but don't hurt you self, I have eleven inches to play with and in time you may be able to take more.

But for now, let's see what you can do.

She said Master I have never been so full and you are stretching me inside and it feels awesome, but may I please cum? I am going to, she cut her self-off and exploded again.

I could feel her squeezing my cock with every pulse and beat of her heart.

She laid down on me and hugged me saying give me a second Master that was a big one, I have never had so many orgasms before, this is every taxing.

When she got her breath back she sat up and started to move again the extra lube helped and she got to around eight and a half inches in her, I could feel her cervix starting to open she was grunting and said this has never happened to her before she can feel me stretching her open. I said if you keep going like this I will be in your uterus before long, it will be a little painful at first but you will learn to like it, then crave it, just like anal sex all painful to begin with but gets better in time and we have lots of time my little pet, then I said I want to thank you for bringing Tabitha to me.

She said she had nobody like you in her life, but I never expected her to do this. I did even know this was real. I have seen stories about it but thought that was all they were. just stories and now I am living one. Oh my God this is so cool.

Then she set back and started to bounce on me and I could feel her opening every downward movement she made, then with a squeak she stopped and was shaking her eyes rolled back and she screamed and passed out.

falling back on my chest and was just trembling hard like she was having a seizure. Her uterus was squeezing me with every heart beat and I could not hold it and more and started to fill her up.

She bolted up right and said oh shit I can feel that it is awesome, and she started shaking again saying OH god OH god OH god then nothing and passed out again gasping for air and sweating like she was running a marathon.

I started to shrink down as she came to and she reached up and kissed me with all the passion she had in her, it was true heart felt passion she had never shown any one then said.

I am yours for as long as you will have me master, I have never experienced anything like that before.

I said I accept your commitment and there are a lot of women that have never had that in life, but they have their dreams.

She said Master that was like no dream I ever had but dam it was life altering I can assure you.

As Sherry climbed off me I said clean your mess slave.

She said yes master always with pleasure. If this is how you will be taking care of me, any time any place I will gladly clean you up and worship your beautiful Cock, then we heard from Tabitha.

She said me to master.

Sherry said help me little sister then you can have your turn. Tabitha jumped up like she was hit with lightning. Sherry and I just laughed, and they went to town. In no time I was ready for business again.

Then Tabitha climbed up and Sherry rubbed me back and forth then told Tabitha to push down and pop and grown and she was standing there with the head of my cock in her. and her legs were shaking like she was going to collapse, then she did land on my chest. crying I said what's the matter Tabby?

She said I am. or was a virgin, I have never had sex with any one.

I said well thank you for giving it to me I am Honored.

She said oh no Master it is my Honor to give you my virginity, I have saved my self, with many a pissed off boyfriend for the right person and you are that person Master and I love you for taking and accepting me as your Slave, I fully submit and offer this body to you to use as you see fit.

I said Thank you Tabitha I accept your offer and commitment, both of you are truly a blessing to me and I am grateful you want to be mine, now let's see to taking care of this new pussy shall we.

she laughed and said oh yes please.

I rolled us over and pulled out and told Sherry to get the lube to help Tabby with this Sherry lubed me up then did the same for Tabby and we started again with me on top. I was working myself into her and inch at a time and around 7 inches I hit bottom just like Sherry's, so I stopped, to let her adjust to this all new sensation. Then I grabbed her and rolled us over and let her go to it at her pace.

She was starting to sweat and was grunting with every stroke, she got to around 8 inches and like Sherry I could feel her opening to me. She was giving it her all then it happened, and she started to take more and more and then stopped when she sat on my lap to catch her breath.

When she started to move her uterus clamped down on me and she came like a banshee screaming and shaking then like Sherry she passed out, but to her credit recovered quickly.

Saying so soar. but so good oh master so good, then she started shaking again with eyes rolled back but she never stopped moving and then things got easier and she was banging bottom with a grunt and saying oh yea oh yea here it comes. Master cum with me please I want to feel it just like Sherry did please.

I said you keep that up and we will go together Tabby and I said are you ready here it come.

she threw her head back and said yes master I am ready please when my first blast hit her she screamed and was flopping around like she was having a fit, then she leaned down with her hand on my chest and said that was awesome Master you are the best.

Then we herd clapping and looked to the door and there stood Tabitha's, Mom and Dad. He said I am very proud of you Tabitha thanking your master without prompting, I am Proud very proud, and young Man that was some performance you put on there, I had to fill Kim up just watching my baby girl give herself to you.

I said how long have you been there.

He said you rolled over when we opened the door and we see how well you took care of our baby girl she is in very good hands, for a young Master you are very patient with the girls.

I said well she was giving me her virginity and for that I was Honored and that deserves a certain amount of Respect to be given a once in a life time gift.

Her Mom and Dad said you were still a virgin we thought that long gone.

She said I have had some asshole boyfriends as you well know, and I listened to your life lessons about someone deserving and saved myself for the right one and Master is that one he took very good care of me after he found out I gave him my virginity. So yes, Daddy I do listen to you when you speak I may not always agree but I still listen.

He said I am very proud of you baby girl. I was before, but I have respect for you now as well, you are my pride and joy. She said what about sissy I thought she is the apple in your eyes?

He said she never respected me as you have shown today baby girl, there is love and then there is love and respect that you have shown me, the two are not even close.

I said ok enough of this, Slave do your job and Tabby said yes master. Then I see Kim jumping around and asking what I don't know I can't hear her, but she is nervous about something.

then Greg said you must ask her Master, if it's alright not me. I am ok with it, but she is his Slave not mine.

I said ok Greg what is it.

He said Kim has a thing about virgin blood and cum, she is besides herself with the sight of Tabitha's leaking cunt. I look at Kim and she was dancing around like she was on hot coals.

I said ok Kim. but you owe me, she looked to Greg and he shook his head and she was on Tabitha in a flash, I looked to Sherry and she was rubbing her self, I said you do not have my permission to touch yourself and she stopped but looked like she wanted to cry. Greg walked behind Kim and mounted her again and Tabby and Kim were moaning, then Tabby took my Cock in her mouth and was bobbing up and down on me I was getting close watching this and told Sherry to come here time to share again and she jumped right into the action, Kim was done but Greg was still pounding her so she was holding Tabby's hips for support then Greg lost it and filled Kim again she turned and drop to her knees and cleaned him up.

He sat in the chair in the room panting and said Dam that was good but two in a row at my age takes a lot out of you.

we just laughed, and I told the girls to get ready and share, what surprised me was Kim got on the bed next to Tabby with her mouth open like she was waiting her turn. I looked at Greg and he shook his head yes, I said ok give Kim a turn and she throat me an bam I let go she took two then Tabitha got two then Sherry got the last three I had to offer, and I was finished.

Kim said thank you Master, I said but I am not your Master, she said but you are a Master and I will respect you as such you have earned my respect with how you respected and took loving care with my virgin daughter, and then you share your seed with me, you have earned and will receive my respect always.

I looked to Greg and said most of this is new to me and I am not sure how it all works, I know of the life style but not all the little nuances that go with it.

He said him, and Kim would bring me up to speed. But being I have taken his daughter as my slave that her Mom will always be available to you. You are now her second Master.

I said thank you but how many does she have, he said two now, but what about your other daughter and her Master?

Greg said she went against his wishes and got trapped into a group enslavement that she has lost herself to drugs and prostitution. So, no she has no rights here, and only her full submission would let her even back in to his home.

I said ok. well Tabby will not be going down that path, she is mine and I take good care of my things, I am not a sharing person ether. Greg said that is fine that I need to have both girls tattooed with property of Master Glenn and everyone will know no touching without your approving it.

I said ok where do I take them both.

we will take care of it as a gift to you and Kim will be tattoo as well.

I said she is your slave not mine.

he said I respect your decision not to share without permission, and as her second master you have a say in her activities. when I am not here she is your slave just as Tabitha and Sherry are so feel comfortable with her when I am not here. When I am here she will follow your commands unless I need her for something and supersede your request.

I said thank you I will not abuse this privilege you have given me and will respect her and you in this gift. Right now, I will not be sharing my girls later that may change, but even then, they will have to be ok with anything they are requested to do. My girls will not be put into a harmful situation they cannot walk away from. And no one will lay a hand on them if I don't say they can.

Sherry said you can believe my master I have seen that first hand.

Chapter 3 Taking care of Business

Greg said there will be some masters that will try your resolve and hold on your slaves. some are just jerks and have no respect for anyone or anything so be warned.

I said these three will be cared for. Greg when I am around, I will keep them safe from anything unwanted. I did not know how soon that would be put to the test.

Greg said let me make a call and we will get the girls tattoos take care of asap, we got there, and Greg told the girl there that we needed a master Tat.

She said yes Master what would you like?

he pointed to me and said this is Master Glenn and we will be Marking his slaves.

She looked at me and asked do you want to see what we have, or do you have your own design in mind.

I said let me see what you have first then I will let you know. So, I looked through their designs and then said I think I would like to make my own. she handed me some paper and I drew out what I wanted (Property of Master Glenn) I said I would like this along their right Collar Bone, can you do that?

She said that is perfect, but may I suggest the national Slave simple under it, she showed me.

I said very good no arguing with that by any one. She started with Sherry, then Tabitha and last Kim.

The girl said I though Kim is your Slave Master Greg.

He said she is that being I have taken his daughter as my slave that I become Kim's second Master automatically.

She said I heard of that but never seen it happen then she said she should put Master Greg above the collar bone to show the order and submission to me.

Greg said good idea, he said sometimes at the club he would have issues with some of the asshole Masters but this should clear that right up.

We finished up and the girls were happy and excited looking at their new tattoos.

Then Kim said Master we need some stuff from the store to make dinner tonight can we stop on the way home? As we walked through the store the girls were ahead of us then I see a guy coming up behind them and poked Greg.

He said that was Tabitha's old boyfriend and he is a big ass.

I said let's see how stupid this guy is.

Greg said he is a very mean guy and abusive towards women.

I said really this could be fun, then I see two more friends an isle later.

He grabbed her arm and said be quiet bitch and maybe you won't get hurt, then he grabbed Sherry and said my friends will love you little bitch.

I told Greg you stay with Kim, I am going to the parking lot and wait for these clowns.

I ran outside and waited and sure enough hear they come, the two in the back-squeezing Sherry's tits and the one in front rubbing Tabby's pussy she was fighting them till she seen me. Sherry spotted me at the same time and they all said good not going to fight it and just going to give it to us this will be hours of fun, I followed them down the side of the building and they approached a van they opened the side door and.

I yelled position and both girls went down by the time the guy turned to me he hit the floor, then the other two came at me and I unloaded on them and beat one down then the other. about that time the old boyfriend got up pulled a knife and tried to cut me but only got my shirt, so I beat him down then broke his nose then a leg.

He was screaming at me saying what's your deal.

I said it is not wise to touch another man's property you dumb fuck.

He said she is my girlfriend.

I said oh really Tabitha show him, and she showed her new tattoo, then Sherry did the same, I said they belong to me and if you ever go there again, it will be the last thing you ever see. then I kicked him in the Balls. then both girls kicked the other two jerks in the balls.

I had to stop them before they killed the kids, we heard the cops coming and I was holding both crying girls when they pulled up they asked us a bunch of questions separately then together, I said who called you?

He said the store security guy.

I said I heard them tell the girls they were going to rape them and have their fun and let their friends have fun with then next. the cops got pissed then.

Tabitha said Mr. Riggers he looked at her and said.

Tabitha and Sherry is that you?

They both said yes sir we were getting stuff for dinner with my Mom and Dad when these three jerks Pulled us out of the store.

He said you were going to have a sleep over tonight with Amber, weren't you?

They said yes Sir, but I don't think I could do that now my insides are all tight like I may be sick.

He said don't worry sweetie I will let Amber know what happened then he reached for her collar and seen the Tattoo and looked to me.

and Mouthed yours.

I shook my head yes.

then Tabitha's Dad walked up and said Roy, how are you?

He said ok, but this jackass tried to Rape Tabitha and Sherry here and this young Man took them out for me.

Greg said this is Glenn a new member to our family then he spotted Kim's Tattoo and said.

I see, then he shook my hand.

The ambulance got there to get two guys, and another pulled up and got the last and we all left for home.

Greg said I never seen anyone move like that, those guys never had a chance and you beat them to a pulp.

I said how did you see you were inside the store.

He stuck a CD in his player and we watched as I kicked their asses and then I kicked him in the balls.

the girls side here comes the best part as they started to kick the shit out of the other two guys they gave each other a high five, laughing the whole time.

I looked at them and said you should not be happy their kids will be all cock eyed if they can even reproduce any. the girls looked at me I looked at Greg and Kim and we all cracked up holding our stomachs with tears running down our faces.