Owning The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg said I think we need to go out to dinner tonight and called for reservation for dinner,

I said reservations I don't have a suit to where out like that.

Greg said. just a nice jacket and pants with a nice shirt will do.

That, I can do. Girls no under things. I want easy access.

They said yes Master.

I said I will be back in five.

Greg said take ten we have time.

I went home, and Mom said dinner is in the fridge son.

I said I met the new neighbors and we are going out to Dinner Mom. I will be back later ok. she looked at me funny, so I said ok spill it.

She said son you know he is a little different right.

I said yes, I know. how do you know?

She said well son he was very good friends with your Dad when he was alive. We know each other very well.

I said you can call me Master from now on Mom, I know what he's all about.

She said really Master, I have not had one since your Dad passed and I have missed it so.

I said if you like Mom, you can be my slave, or find one you like on your own with my protection.

She dropped to her knees and said no Master if you will have me I will be your complete and obedient Slave, Master.

I said ok Mom I will collar you and Mark you tomorrow do you understand.

she was crying and jumped up and hugged me saying you have made me very happy Master, more then you know.

I said I will be back in a minute I have to shower for dinner.

When I came back out Mom had my Dad's suit out and was kneeling by the bed waiting on me. I said what is this Mom.

She said I called Master Greg and he said he's taking you to the club to introduce you as a new Master, I said I can't have my Master not in his best look going there for this big event. I asked Master Greg if I could sign a slave contract with you he said I have to bring my collar and tail with me to submit to you if you are willing to accept me as a slave.

I told her it will be my honor Mom I love you with all that I am and will enjoy owning you.

She said thank you son, but you didn't tell me you already have slaves.

I said I never had the chance, today has been crazy I went from the kid down the block to a Master of three now four Slaves. So, it's been busy to say the least.

Mom said so much like your Dad.

I said what do you mean.

she said Dad has two other life Slaves that go to you as a legacy.

I said really and who would they be.

She said well one you know the other you know but have not met, I said ok spill it.

She said your cousin Brenda is one and the other is, she let that hang till.

I said NOW.

She said will she is Sherry's Mom.

I said no shit really.

She said yes Master, and she has a lot of Money she is not allowed to touch without a Master, so her husband has been abusing her because he is a leach and was draining her dry till your Dad stepped in and took control. I am afraid she will be hurt before the husband will leave her for the divorce.

I said can you call her without him knowing.

Mom said only if he is not home, but he may be at the Club tonight with Her, she is not his Slave but is his wife and can do what he wants unless her Master says otherwise.

I said this is getting better by the minute I already kicked three assholes to day let's make it four.

Mom asked can I go as witness to you taking her Master.

I said yes.

Mom said if you tell her she cannot be touched by him he is not allowed to lay a hand on her.

I said Mom are the Girls allowed to be close at the club?

she said only heels, hose, collars and tails if their master commands it, and if they have tails they are not to be shared by anyone without permission.

I asked do you have a tail?

she said several why?

I said put one in and bring one.

she smiled and said you are going to take her right in front of everyone aren't you?

I said yes, I am, and I hope he puts up a fight, I said get ready let's go, she stood up and already had a big tail in her. I said wish full thinking hu?

She said I was hoping master.

let's go.

We got to Greg's and Tabitha said Aunty Breanna.

I said not for long.

She asked what do you mean Master then covered her mouth?

I said sister Slave in a minute. I when to Greg's office and I signed the contract the Mom and then Greg.

Greg said ok everyone let's go to the club.

I stopped Greg and asked did you know my Dad's other slaves?

He said he seen Dad at the club with them time to time but never met them.

I said one is a cousin and the other is Sherry's Mom.

He said What?

I said she don't know and I am taking control of her at the club her husband is one of the asshole master's there but is not her Master.

Greg said Give me a second will you I need to make a call.

I told him I would go get our car, so we had more room looks like I will need it.

He said no shit.

I walked down and got Mom's car she has the most room and pulled up to Greg's house. They all came out looking awesome.

Chapter 4 The Club

Greg walked to the car leaned in and said yea the asshole is there and is making a Seen as usual, but he let the Club Master's know he was introducing me and that after that you would be taking possession of Bridget, Sherry's Mom as a legacy Slave.

They said they would keep them there and have security when he went ape shit.

He laughed and said he told then just need someone to take out the trash you take care of your own.

They said he is just a kid.

He said he told them just stay out of the way.

The masters said it has been a bull shit night this should liven it up some.

Greg then said let's go master Glenn.

We get to the Club and the door girl lets Greg and Kim in then looks at me and said key Sir.

I said I am new dear I have no key.

Mom hands her a card she scans it and said his son. Mom said yes.

She said welcome to the club Master Glenn, then handed the key back to me.

I looked at it and it had Dads name then under it said Legacy and my name. so, Dad had me all set up to take over. hell, it came with its own table that as we walked in I seen two girls pulling off a cover and cleaning it as we walk over to the table. Mom stopped the girls and said we cannot enter the floor with close on, we will change then be led to the table by leash, Mom gave me a kiss and said go sit down Master and get a drink and we will be Right there, then turned and left with the girls.

I sat down, and a girl came over with a drink I didn't order.

She said you are not him.

I smiled and said no Hun I am his Son Glenn and you are?

she looked down and said I am Betty, Master Glenn it is a pleasure to Meet you.

I said likewise what did you bring me here?

She said your Dad liked 7&7.

I took a sip and it was good I said that will work thank you do I pay now and tip.

She said no Master it's done on a tab and you take care of it when leaving the club but tonight it's on the house because you are a legacy Master and have not been introduces yet.

I asked are the Slaves permitted to drink?

She said it is up to the master. I asked do you know my Mom?

She said yes Master very well she is a sweet lady.

I said bring me whatever she gets and two cokes, she left and came back a few minutes with what I asked for I then told her Mom and two of my Slaves are in the back changing I am waiting on them.

She said it's my job to go get them I didn't know you had any I am so sorry I will be right back.

She come walking back a few minutes with three slaves no four Slaves in tow and walked around the stage with them all with tails a wagging them led them up to me kneeled and handed me their leashes and said that was my pleasure Master if you need anything just look at me I am yours for tonight.

I said very well Betty thank you, I had all the girls sit down except Sherry, I turned my chair a little then had her kneel by my side facing the stage floor and handed her a coke she thanked me then started to drink then froze, I felt her trembling and pet her head and said look at me, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and I said I know all about her, I know why they have been having so many problems also but relax I will be fixing that in just a few minutes do you trust me?

She said yes Master always.

I said ok relax and listen but not a sound, ok.

she said yes Master.

Then I felt her calm down and drink her coke but locked eyes on her Mom. Suddenly, her Mom spotted her, and they were in a staring contest and had tuned everyone else out completely.

Greg walked up to me and said, come with me Master I need to introduce you to the club Masters.

We walked up to a booth overlooking the floor and I met everyone and they all welcomed me to the club.

the head Master stood and said come with me Master Glenn. and you to Greg, and we walked down to the floor. We stopped in the middle of the floor and a mike came down out of the roof. He said excuse me every one can I have your attention for a moment, I would like to introduce you to a new Master, He is being Sponsored by Master Greg, but is also a club legacy of the late Master Brent, this is Master Glenn please give him a warm welcome and almost everyone was clapping except for a few around the room, Sherry's father for one. he was just pissy looking, He handed me the mike and said tell everyone about yourself.

I said thank you for the welcome, and that I have taken over my father's business and taking care of all his responsibility's he had and now I will be taking over his club activities and all his assets as well. I already have my own slaves but will be taking over my fathers as well. I found out tonight that I have control over several slaves and their assets. I will now be running them as well. so, any of my father's slaves here tonight will meet me in the club master's Booth. Thank you all for your time and I look forward to getting to know you all soon.

Suddenly, we heard a loud yelling going on I already knew who it was and said excuse me Sir I will not be long I need to claim some of my property. I walked over to the table I had been watching these two argue all night and said what seams you be the problem here.

He looked at me and said none of your business kid move along.

I looked at Bridget and said come along Bridget you are mine now.

he stood up and said over my dead body kid I will kick your ass, and he jumped at me. Well he never made it to me two guys grabbed him he said you are lucky little shit. I would pound you into the ground.

I looked to the guys and said please release him Sir's I will handle my own issues here tonight. so, everyone can learn their place.

They looked to the club master and he said let him go he asked for it, they set him down and he launched at me but only slapped my face.

I laughed and said really slapped my face you are going to pound me like that, he was furious and came at me again and I dead punched him in the chest and he stopped dead in his tracks, I gave him an upper cut then swept his knees then a dead blow on top of his head and he went down like a rock. I said time to take out the trash

The head master said take out the trash, and call the cops, one of the guys said they are at the door waiting for the package Sir. The head Master pulled his file and he is done in this state, I took Bridget's hand and said we have some paper work to take care of do you have your collar?

She said yes Master in my locker.

I said go get ready and come to me in the master's booth then called Betty over and said betty this is another slave of mine would you see to all of them and bring them to me when Bridget is ready.

She said Yes Master I will be the talk of the club.

I said and why is that baby?

She said as floor slaves we have our own little thing going with who has control of the most slaves at any given time.

I said that is why the parade before.

She said yes master I am sorry I did not ask permission before hand. I was excited and forgot myself, you may punish me as you see fit.

I said you are not my slave Betty and I was proud of these beautiful girls.

She said they are gorgeous, aren't they?

I said when you bring them back to me how about once around the stage she clapped and smiled and said with pleasure Master?

The head master said you know you just made her wet.

I said yea ain't she cute, and we laughed.

We were going over some of the rules and signing the club charter when the theme song from Rocky came on then out of the back came Betty with eight Slaves in tow, I said what the hell did Betty go shopping and find a sale?

The Masters said looks likely she found a bargain, then we all lost it laughing. Betty made two trips around the stage and one of the other bar slaves yelled Glory Hog, Betty just stuck out her tong and kept walking to the booth, when she got there I said I asked you to get Bridget ready not go shopping what the hell?

She said master your cousin was there waiting, and Bridget said this one is yours now also.

I looked at Bridget and said, ok out with it.

She looked down and said Master this is Cally, I got her in a Slave auction she had been beaten and abused and left almost for dead, but I got her back to health and now where I go she goes.

I said that was a good thing you did, and I can accept that.

My cousin came up and gave me a hug and said good to see you.

I said likewise, we all signed all the paper work then registered all my slaves to me. I looked out to the floor and there on the floor set our little tattoo girl next to a big old guy, I said ok girls say good bye and let's go to the table for a little bit. we went back down and.

Greg said he was going to his table, so I told Kim to go with her Master.

She kissed and thanked me and went with Greg.

I said ok girls this has been awesome, but we need to talk and find out where we stand here. we left around 11:30.

Bridget said let's go to her house and talk.

I followed her home and my cousin followed me when we got there I told the girls they had had their plugs in most of the night to take them out and get a shower then come back down. So, Bridget what is it we have going on here.

She said Master as you know a Slave can not own any thing and will lose everything if no one controls their interests.

I said yea I got that but what are you not telling me.

Well Master I am a multimillion air to the toon of around 32 the last count, ok She looked at me and said you just became independently wealthy Master, even this house will be in your name tomorrow.

I said well thank you.

she said the house is on a 5-aker lot and fenced in with full security. She said you have full control of all of it and me. Your Dad like to work so he kept his job to putter around with and lived with your Mom for your sake, but you can live here, this is all yours now, I said how many bed rooms are here, there are 10 plus the basement is a full apartment with a game room and a dudgeon for play.

I said sweet. I asked do you live here by yourself?

She said no, that Cally has a room and her youngest daughter an 18-year-old senior, and head cheer leader was here as well.

I asked how do you feel about your daughter knowing about the life style?

She said she is at the stage were if she is not taken under control she could get into trouble or nocked up by some shit or worst.

I said well we can't have that now can we. I said little miss thing is going to be in for a shock of her life, where is she now?

She is in her bed.

I said here by herself all night?

Bridget said her Nanny is here with her.

And what about the Nanny, what is she like?

Bridget said she is Cally's little sister that we saved from the same place.

And she will submit to me?

She said yes Master.

I said ok go get your daughter and bring her here.

Yes, Master and off they went.

In a few minutes I could hear winning coming down the hall and getting louder then they stopped I front of me. I said hello little girl and who are you?

She said who are you and Bridget started to go off.

But I put my finger to her lips and she quit.

The little girl looked at her Mom and said Mom who is this guy? But Bridget said nothing.

I said I am Master Glenn and you are in my house, I will ask the questions here.

She said Mom this is our house who is he?

I looked to Bridget and she said in a quiet voice this is Master Glenn and this is his house.

She looked at me and said I am Kimba Sir.

I said much better, I then asked do you like staying here?

She said oh yes very much.

I said well then first rule no close on Females in my house unless I tell you otherwise from now on.

she said what but looked to her Mom and she was stripped naked in front of her as well as my Mom and all the other girls including her Nanny.

I looked at her and said well and held out my hand and she took off all her close and handed them to me.

Now naked and blushing she said I need to pee Sir.

I told her go quick and leave the door open, she ran off and we could hear the piss in the pot and she returned still red faced and head down.

I looked at Bridget and said tell her what you are she looked to Bridget and Bridget said.

I am his Slave and he owns me.

Sherry. she seen her sister step up and she said I am his Slave and he owns me.

then all the rest followed suit and told her the same thing.

I said so you see Kimba if you stay here you must become my Slave as well, and do everything I command you to do, no questions or hesitation. I will mark you as my Slave and take good care of you, but this you must do of your own free will, I will not make you do this you have to ask for this. I will give you one day to think about it you can ask all the questions you like from any of the girls. but they will not try and make you decide to do this it has to be only your decision. Now if you chose not to do this I will not be mad at you, but you cannot stay here. you will have to go some wear else, I don't care were only that you are safe. and you cannot tell anyone outside this house or your Mom and Sister will be Spanked because you told do you understand?

She said yes sir I understand.

I look to the Nanny and said no close and she can ask any question she likes to whoever she like.

The Nanny said yes Master and they left the room.

I said ok Bridget time to claim my prize lets go, we went to the Master bed room and I jumped it to the shower quick then came out and Bridget and Cally were naked on the bed, so I kissed Bridget then kissed Cally then felt Bridget and she was soaked.

She said I have been like this since you kicked his ass, just take me Master please.

She had not seen me, yet I still had a towel wrapped around me, so I pushed into her wet gash and slid in about 6 inches and stroked her a couple time then bumped 2 more to her and.

she said oh my that is nice, you are hitting bottom nobody has done that in a while.

So, I started to long stroke her, and she was getting into it and she came when she came I hit her with all the rest and ended up in her uterus and she went wild and was thrashing all over and clutching the sheet and Cuming again and again.

She said please master I can't take any more give me, is all she got out.

Because I really went to pounding her she was mumbling some kind of gibberish that Cally and I had no clue but I didn't let up then I slammed it home and held it there as I filled her up she started to cum on me again and scream , gasping for breath we both just laid there gasping and sweating for a good half hour.

Then finally she set up on her elbows and said shit I have never cum like that before, you are a Master!